Verifiedblueprinthomes.com.au

jeff h.
jeff h.Perth, WA
Pim P.
Pim P.

Looking to build a house look no further

Blueprint home is an excellent builder. They built my house on time and was really easy process. Spot on and very impressed with the quality of house. I wish I have more money then I will go with them again. Show details ·  1
kimlever88
kimlever88

Trustworthy Company

Blueprint Homes have been a pleasure to do business with from start to finish. Great company, great people and a great finished product on time! I would recommend Blueprint Homes as an option to anyone seeking a new home. Show details ·  1
Siti Van
Siti VanPerth, WA

I would recommend Blueprint to others

We were lucky to have a smooth building journey with Blueprint and a good building timeframe of 8 months! Any issues we found, we contacted our consultant and they responded with a solution in a timely manner. Show details ·  1
Mathew Bates
Mathew BatesPerth, WA

Our new home

Overall the build was well done and we were kept well informed throughout. The only negative experience was the pre hand over inspection. Our supervisor effectively ignored any of the defects we picked and the quality of the internal plaster is quite poor, requiring extensive patching.

Pricing was spot on and fitted exactly to our budget.

Overall we are satisfied with our new home except with the finish of plaster. Show details ·  1

Site Admin
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Peter Joe
Peter JoePerth, WA4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Customer Review

We could say excellent service by sales consultant for our first investment which is underway up to plate height. First Investment Build cost comes within our budget which was in the range of $260 k Hence we opted the same company/ sales person for our second investment. This is priced $ 35 k higher( $295k) than first one for an increase of area 10 Sqm . Comparative price gone up was a bit difficult for affordability. This is at the earth work stage now. Still to go for evaluation. Show details ·  1
Dee
Dee
Singer L
Singer L

A+ service from Clinton

After looking into a few different builders and meeting with a couple of them, my husband and I walked into the BluePrint display home in Alkimos and had the pleasure of meeting Clinton. He is such a stand up, honest guy, has a great relaxed demeanor and the whole experience made us excited to build our house. Clinton has gone the extra mile throughout the pre-start process and I am so glad he is our guy.
Go visit Clinton at the display home, you won't be disappointed! Show details ·  1
Jarrod P.
Jarrod P.

Stress Free

Competent staff, better builders and an amazing sales team why would you ever build with anyone else?

If you are not sure or lost schedule an appointment and ask for Ahmed he will not steer you wrong. Show details ·  1

RebeccaR
RebeccaRPerth, WA

5 star design experience with Clinton Marriott

Clinton Marriott designed our amazing multi-generational home and had so many tips and ideas to make the best use of our space. We can’t wait to live in our dream home. 100% recommend Clinton! Show details ·  1
deepu k.
deepu k.

The best experience ever as a first home buyer!!

We made a U-Turn and met Clinton Marriott to discuss our plans to build our first home that day and that’s the best decision we ever made!!

Clinton has been exceptional with his communication and he is always willing to help. It’s never just about the build itself. He went above and beyond than he could to understand not only our requirements but also our emotions and ideas as a first home buyer.

Couldn’t be more happier with his service and I started recommending blueprint homes to friends and family just because I believe it’s a good company to have Designers like Clinton.

He helped us with finding the land, suggesting a good Mortgage broker and I couldn't talk enough about his expertise and exposure in this area.

Highly recommended!! Show details ·  1

Elle
EllePerth, WA

Thanks Clinton!

Me and my partner have just started our building journey and instantly we felt very comfortable and knew we were in good hands with Clinton Marriott, still a long way to go but so far we are super happy with all the advice and time Clinton has given us.
Highly recommend going to see him if you’re wanting to build a house.
Thanks again Clinton ☺️☺️ Show details ·  1
Jess
JessSydney, NSW3 posts

Go with Blueprint

We had a very positive experience with Blueprint. The team is professional, communicative, and customer-focused. All of them were extremely helpful in answering our questions and fully assisted us to plan the last completion stages with our relocation from the east coast. We engaged with a third-party building inspector throughout each stage and with each report, Blueprint rectifies all items flagged in a timely manner. The whole project was completed as per the cost estimate. We made one of the best decisions in life in entrusting the building of our house to Blueprint. Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahPerth14 posts

Best building experience we could have imagined

Wow, wow, wow. Honestly after a family member had a horror 3 year build we were so nervous about building. But Blueprint were absolutely amazing right from the start!

From Fil staying back until 10pm to deisgn our house when we only had a 48 hour block hold, to Sonyas incredible communication each fortnight and Peter and his building team, we couldnt have asked for more.

After a 10 month build we have a beautiful forever family home that has no defects and even our building inspector openly acknowledged as being a great build. Thank you SO MUCH Blueprint for making our dream home come true, with none of the stress! Show details ·  1