• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Excellent service

Our house is more than we could imagine, with great finishes. The service throughout was great. The whole process was easy. The online account, constantly kept us up to date with the timeline, etc. Nigel was exceptional. We are so happy with our new home. We would definitely recommend Blueprint.

Construction End DateOctober 2020

Terry PattonPerth, WA

Stress free build

Construction End DateOctober 2020

KrishPerth, WA

Perfect what Blueprint has committed and thy has delivered

Am writing this review after completion of 2+ years of stay in my house, Throughout sales and construction period communication Process is good , after sales service is as expected level and not experienced any major issues,minor issues were fixed ASAP with out any delay, only two minor things i have noticed one is pre-start reschedule has taken bit longer a time and key handover process had a process gap i have followed up with them to collect the key, other than that over all process and quality of work is good and so far not noticed any Major issues,

Construction End DateApril 2018

Hailey

HaileyPerth, WA

Warranty is 6 years, structural cracking at 8 years. Handy.

Hi Hailey,
Thank you for reporting this. I understand our Service Team will be in contact with you very soon to discuss this matter further.

Couldn't be happier!

Great building company!

Blueprint homes displayed excellent customer service and knowledge throughout our build process. They were upfront about site costs and any costs for optional extras. We received weekly progress updates and any concerns we had were responded to within 24 hours. Any minor issues we identified were also fixed promptly. Would build with them again!

Construction End DateAugust 2020

Great Experience

We decided to build with Blueprint based on reputation and how their ethics met our requirements. At the first meeting we had many questions and all of them were answered no matter how basic/obvious. We had assistance with amendments to design, the purchase of our land and helping us pick the right colours and designs to make the house work for us. I cannot fault any of the staff that we dealt with. We appointed a building inspector at our pre-handover meeting and he commented on the high standard of workmanship and struggled to find anything to add to his report. Highly recommend Blueprint, we can't wait to turn our new house into a home.

Construction End DateAugust 2020

Kate

KatePerth, WA

Great build!

Construction End DateApril 2020

Bob

BobPerth, WA

Blueprint Homes(Balcatta WA) Feedback for Demolition and Rebuild for large Block House.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Ming Yang

Ming YangPerth, WA

We loved our new home . Excellent job . Highly recommended Blueprint home teams . thank You so much .

Dear all blueprints home design team .
We loved our new home . Excellent job . Thank you so much been looking after us since beginning till ends of handover.
We are had great experience, very happy our new home , definitely highly recommended Blueprint home Design . Such fantastic teamwork .
Much appreciated , thanks agin .

Paolo Vedova

Paolo VedovaPerth, WA

ABOVE and BEYOND

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Paul B.

Paul B.Perth, WA

Unable to build building code compliant house

Insulation under roof tin cut to shirt breaching building code regulations, bricks not laid on full bed of mud breaching building code regulations most people would not know the building code requirements nor does blue print have independent building report available to email problems to long describe in here paulbunk68@gmail.com

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Hi Paul,
We understand our team has been in contact with you, so we can address any issues required.

Emma SpanoPerth, WA

Perfect home for me

Blueprints provide me my dream home with quality and professionalism. The staff are very knowledgeable, helpful and understanding with clients, they know how to listen and provide quality service and product. I definitely recommend Blueprints and willing to show my house as a proof of what I declared. Thank you Blueprints!!!

More than welcome

Superb family home.

kelly k.

kelly k.Perth, WA

Our perfectly designed/build home.

We got 100% great service on all stages of our build. Peter designed our home to suit our family Perfectly. We had No issues at prestart, during construction or at handover.
Everyone at Blueprint who played a role on our house build was professional and very friendly
Thank you for our beautiful home.

Not happyPerth, WA

Proceed with caution

Well after on 8yrs the house is beginning to fall apart. We noticed ceiling was sagging. Had Blue print come out to inspect believing we were still under warranty, they confirmed ceilings were sagging in a couple of rooms. It then took them 2 weeks to call me back, to tell me that we are no longer covered as the lifetime structual warranty was only for 7 years. When I chose Blueprint they were advertising 25yr warranty. So I assumed that is what I was getting.
Any how any builder that thinks a sagging roof, glue no longer holding is acceptable after 8yrs is definetly one to becarful of.

Construction End DateAugust 2011
Not happy

Fyi Blueprint, you were advertising 25yr structual warranty at the time of my build.
This was one of the reasons I chose Blueprint. But Blueprint being sneeky, it's all about the fine print. Pretty disgusting advertising scam.

Jeffrey Froggatt

Jeffrey FroggattPerth, WA

A Very Pleasant Experience.

Like many others this was our first build and while we went it to it a bit nervously the experience was very good. The quality of the building is top notch with no major issues. The communication from Blueprint was excellent throughout and we were always kept up to date with the progress of the work. I will definately be recommending Blueprint Homes to any of our friends who decide to build in the future.

Very Impressed!

Ashlee Glass

Ashlee GlassPeel, WA

Amazing Experience

This was my first time building and I’m so happy I chose to build with Blueprint Homes. From my first visit at the display home to the day of Handover, every staff member I dealt with was knowledgeable and professional. I was kept up-to-date regularly throughout the build and my building supervisor went above and beyond to ensure my home was built to the highest standard. I love my new home and I would definitely recommend Blueprint Homes to anyone planning to build.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Marvin Brewster

Marvin BrewsterPerth, WA

Excellent and Highly Professional Building Experience

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Kevin P.asked

Hi, we are currently in the market to build a new home like half of Perth and we will have our land secured hopefully by tomorrow.
Just wanted to hear from people who have built with Blueprint and if you were happy with the workmanship and quality of the fit out of your home? Has your house stood the test of time? We have never built before so we don't really know what to look for in a great builder vs a not so great builder. I should mention we had a 3 hour meeting with Lee from Blueprint yesterday and he was great with giving us a full scope of extra costs, what is included standard etc. great first impression. Thanks in advance

Terry Patton

You will be in good hands. We moved into our new home the end of October and we are very happy with everything. This is the fourth time I’ve built in Perth. The house before this on was with a high end builder. Blue Print build a well constructed home and their customer service is excellent. We had a dream build. They keep you informed every step of the way. The quality of a lot of their standard fittings are really good. You will be tempted to overspend as there are so many nice things you will want to put in your home. Keep a close eye on your budget. There are lots of things to do after the house is complete that you will need money for. Letterbox,washing line and house painting rear garden and maybe security doors. They give you a form to fill out for any faults to be corrected. I really struggled to find anything to put on that form. I recommend you go with Blue Print.
You really can’t go wrong with Blue Print.

Kevin P.

Thanks for your feed back Terry. Seeing as you've built four times you would know what to look for in a good build vs an average build. I plan on speaking to Redink and seeing how they compare because they seem to be similar in pricing,
Thanks again!

John B

John Basked

Hi all, I built with BluePrint Homes 3 years ago. Just recently my garage door cables gave way and the garage door slammed shut. Luckily no one was nearby. One of the cable ends had split.
Do any of you know if there is warranty on garage doors? I can't seem to see it documented anywhere on my BluePrint Homes documents?
Thanks.

Hi John
I Think you will find the Century contact details on Garage Door, i remember that it will have 10 years warranty but there is a clause we should have annual maintenance check with the Century Doors , please be in touch with them for more details. either reach Blueprint maintenance team.

Hi John,
We write to confirm there is a builder’s warranty with Centurion Garage Doors for 15 months from the date of handover. From that time forward our clients can contact Centurion directly for any queries/issues with the door on 9302 7500. Centurion does recommend that the springs and cables be re-tensioned every 12-18 months, as well as the door to annually have a full service (as per the Home Owners Garage Door Manual).
Kind regards,

ABUR

ABURasked

Our Blueprint Home build was completed in 2010 and now has issues with cracking to ensuite bulkhead and wall above door in laundry. I can't find anything definitive in the paperwork in my Blueprint Home documents stating the warranty period. Contacted Blueprint office who say warranty was only for 6 years - which seems short for such a high cost item. On this forum 2 years ago I see that another Blueprint Home buyer 'Trish' had an issue with their 10 year old property, and Blueprint sorted it for them. I am hoping that this might be the case for us as well. Is this a possibility? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Blueprint Homes representatives