• Build Stage
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Amazing!

We had a very pleasant experience building our first home with Blueprint Homes. The process was easy and stress free, from our very first meeting with Nick to our key handover with Chloe and everyone/everything in between. Any enquires we had were dealt with within 24 hours. And we had no major delays even with all the demand at the moment. We would build with Blueprint Homes all over again.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJune 2021

Excellent customer service

As I was very busy at work and could not take any leave I chose Blueprint as one stop shop for my build. They handled my planning, finance and build with minimum input from myself which was fantastic. I didnt miss a day off work and got my build done in time and at almost the same initial cost. It has been a week since I moved in and I've had no issues so far. Every team member at blueprint have been great at communicating and provided help and advise on any queries I had promptly. Great customer service and product.

Other Home Builders

excellent customer and build service

Steven V.
Steven V.Perth, WA

Smooth from start to finish!

At first I wasn't sure how things would go as this was my first build but honestly, it has been a pleasant experience the whole way through. From the moment I first sent an enquiry all the way to the key handover a year later, it has been really smooth sailing with Blueprint Homes. The number of people that helped me out along the way have been exceptionally helpful and prompt with anything I ask about. Any problems I had were quickly resolved and the house is better than I imagined. I visited the house frequently during the build and I was always amazed seeing the house being built every step of the way. I would highly recommend Blueprint Homes to anyone that wants to build their new house.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Anj
AnjPerth, WA

Great build experience!

Right from the get go, the experience with Blueprint has been awesome. I did not feel any first-home stress because right from sales to build, the consultants hand held me through the process. Everything went as per plan, I was constantly updated of progress. Very happy with final finish quality.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Excellent service

Our house is more than we could imagine, with great finishes. The service throughout was great. The whole process was easy. The online account, constantly kept us up to date with the timeline, etc. Nigel was exceptional. We are so happy with our new home. We would definitely recommend Blueprint.

Terry PattonPerth, WA

Stress free build

KrishPerth, WA

Perfect what Blueprint has committed and thy has delivered

Am writing this review after completion of 2+ years of stay in my house, Throughout sales and construction period communication Process is good , after sales service is as expected level and not experienced any major issues,minor issues were fixed ASAP with out any delay, only two minor things i have noticed one is pre-start reschedule has taken bit longer a time and key handover process had a process gap i have followed up with them to collect the key, other than that over all process and quality of work is good and so far not noticed any Major issues,

Hailey
HaileyPerth, WA

Warranty is 6 years, structural cracking at 8 years. Handy.

Build StagePost-Construction

Hi Hailey,
Thank you for reporting this. I understand our Service Team will be in contact with you very soon to discuss this matter further.
Blueprint Homes.

Couldn't be happier!

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Great building company!

Blueprint homes displayed excellent customer service and knowledge throughout our build process. They were upfront about site costs and any costs for optional extras. We received weekly progress updates and any concerns we had were responded to within 24 hours. Any minor issues we identified were also fixed promptly. Would build with them again!

Great Experience

We decided to build with Blueprint based on reputation and how their ethics met our requirements. At the first meeting we had many questions and all of them were answered no matter how basic/obvious. We had assistance with amendments to design, the purchase of our land and helping us pick the right colours and designs to make the house work for us. I cannot fault any of the staff that we dealt with. We appointed a building inspector at our pre-handover meeting and he commented on the high standard of workmanship and struggled to find anything to add to his report. Highly recommend Blueprint, we can't wait to turn our new house into a home.

Kate
KatePerth, WA

Great build!

Bob
BobPerth, WA

Blueprint Homes(Balcatta WA) Feedback for Demolition and Rebuild for large Block House.

Ming Yang
Ming YangPerth, WA

We loved our new home . Excellent job . Highly recommended Blueprint home teams . thank You so much .

Dear all blueprints home design team .
We loved our new home . Excellent job . Thank you so much been looking after us since beginning till ends of handover.
We are had great experience, very happy our new home , definitely highly recommended Blueprint home Design . Such fantastic teamwork .
Much appreciated , thanks agin .

Kevin P.asked

Hi, we are currently in the market to build a new home like half of Perth and we will have our land secured hopefully by tomorrow.
Just wanted to hear from people who have built with Blueprint and if you were happy with the workmanship and quality of the fit out of your home? Has your house stood the test of time? We have never built before so we don't really know what to look for in a great builder vs a not so great builder. I should mention we had a 3 hour meeting with Lee from Blueprint yesterday and he was great with giving us a full scope of extra costs, what is included standard etc. great first impression. Thanks in advance

Terry Patton

You will be in good hands. We moved into our new home the end of October and we are very happy with everything. This is the fourth time I’ve built in Perth. The house before this on was with a high end builder. Blue Print build a well constructed home and their customer service is excellent. We had a dream build. They keep you informed every step of the way. The quality of a lot of their standard fittings are really good. You will be tempted to overspend as there are so many nice things you will want to put in your home. Keep a close eye on your budget. There are lots of things to do after the house is complete that you will need money for. Letterbox,washing line and house painting rear garden and maybe security doors. They give you a form to fill out for any faults to be corrected. I really struggled to find anything to put on that form. I recommend you go with Blue Print.
You really can’t go wrong with Blue Print.

Kevin P.

Thanks for your feed back Terry. Seeing as you've built four times you would know what to look for in a good build vs an average build. I plan on speaking to Redink and seeing how they compare because they seem to be similar in pricing,
Thanks again!

John B
John Basked

Hi all, I built with BluePrint Homes 3 years ago. Just recently my garage door cables gave way and the garage door slammed shut. Luckily no one was nearby. One of the cable ends had split.
Do any of you know if there is warranty on garage doors? I can't seem to see it documented anywhere on my BluePrint Homes documents?
Thanks.

Hi John
I Think you will find the Century contact details on Garage Door, i remember that it will have 10 years warranty but there is a clause we should have annual maintenance check with the Century Doors , please be in touch with them for more details. either reach Blueprint maintenance team.

Hi John,
We write to confirm there is a builder’s warranty with Centurion Garage Doors for 15 months from the date of handover. From that time forward our clients can contact Centurion directly for any queries/issues with the door on 9302 7500. Centurion does recommend that the springs and cables be re-tensioned every 12-18 months, as well as the door to annually have a full service (as per the Home Owners Garage Door Manual).
Kind regards,
Blueprint Homes.

ABUR
ABURasked

Our Blueprint Home build was completed in 2010 and now has issues with cracking to ensuite bulkhead and wall above door in laundry. I can't find anything definitive in the paperwork in my Blueprint Home documents stating the warranty period. Contacted Blueprint office who say warranty was only for 6 years - which seems short for such a high cost item. On this forum 2 years ago I see that another Blueprint Home buyer 'Trish' had an issue with their 10 year old property, and Blueprint sorted it for them. I am hoping that this might be the case for us as well. Is this a possibility? Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Blueprint Homes representatives