Blueprint Homes

very excited to be living in our dream home

we were very pleased with whole outcome even the cost was less than estimated. We had no issues and all the support was above our expectations. The Quality of our home was amazing

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Laslo, Thank you for sharing your experience of building your first new home with us. Our team always strives to provide the best possible service, but it’s always a delight to hear this first-hand. We are happy to hear the level of service you received and the quality of workmanship was above your expectations. Thank you again for entrusting our Blueprint team with your new home build. Congratulations and welcome home!

Easiest and smoothest building process.

Getting past prestart was some work, from then on it was smooth sailing, some things we had missed were just fixed and very happy with the workmanship. Peter was great.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi John, We appreciate and thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear your building journey was easy and smooth and you are happy with the quality of workmanship on your new home. We will certainly share your comments with Peter and our wider team. Thank you again for choosing Blueprint Homes.

2nd Review - Build Complete - Unbelievably Happy!

The whole build process was fuss free and we didn't experience any issues at all.
First time builders & home owners i was worried it would be a difficult process
All of our questions were answered fast and in an easy to understand language
The house looks incredible, we had a few little things at pre-handover but nothing huge or worrying and they were fixed within a couple of days.
Our supervisor was very knowledgeable and explained everything very well.

from start to finish i have been very happy.

would definitely build again.

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Heather & Kurt, Thank you for sharing your building experience with us, your 5-star review and recommendation! We are thrilled to hear your experience was stress free and you found communication from our team efficient and helpful. We will certainly forward your words of appreciation to your Construction Supervisor and everyone involved. Thank you again for entrusting your build with our Blueprint team. Congratulations and welcome home!

Its a prefect house and soooo helpful

I built a house in Perth while I am living in Karratha with BluePrint Homes
During the process building of my house I had never meet anyone from the BluePrint Homes. Everything done online, by phone, and email. I was a bit nervous how's my house will look like, its going to be good house or not, but after I received a key I am very happy and satisfied with the result. Thank you for your patience Blueprint !!

Build StagePre-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2019
Thank you for your kind words of appreciation Yuyun and for entrusting Blueprint with your build. It was a pleasure for our team to provide full support and assistance from our office in Perth and we are delighted to know you are pleased with your brand new home. Congratulations again and we hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come.

Amazing service

Very well managed build. Regularly updated with progress. We were very satisfied with the build and the service we received from blueprint homes. The final cost was very close to our estimated cost.

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Bethany, Thank you for taking the time to outline your building experience with us and 5-star review. We are happy to hear the level of service provided by our team met your expectations and you found the regular communication regarding progress beneficial. Congratulations again on your new home. We hope you enjoy settling in and making it your own!

Very Happy!

- The build was manage very well.
- I was very impressed with the workmanship build quality of my property.
- everything was handled very well during pre, post and during the build.

Build StagePost-Construction
Hi Amy, Thank you for your feedback and 5-star review. We are delighted to hear you found the entire building journey managed well by our team and are happy with the overall quality of the build. We certainly wish you all the very best in your new home moving forward. Congratulations!

Quality build!

The building process with Blueprint was fantastic. This was my time building my very first home and the whole process was a breeze. From slab down to handover was just over 4 months and the quality of the build was near faultless. The whole team were very helpful and responded quickly to any queries I had. Thank you Blueprint.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Shakira, Thank you for your feedback and for entrusting our team with your very first new home build. We are happy to hear you found the building journey easy and our team helpful and efficient. Congratulations again on your new home. Enjoy!

We built our dream house with Blueprint

I can’t emphasise how brilliant the team at Blueprint were from start to finish. The standard of the workmanship in our house through to their customer care has been phenomenal.

Excellent Service

I am very happy with the service Blueprint has provided me. From the design stage all the way through to handover their customer service has been great. The quality of their trades' workmanship is exceptional, and all of their fixtures & fittings etc. have exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them to anybody.

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Jayden, We really appreciate your feedback and recommendation - thank you. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the entire building experience from start to finish and were happy with the level of service you received from our team and the quality of build. Congratulations again on your new home. Enjoy!

We love everything about our new home!

The quality of the build is fantastic. The build time from slab laid to key handover was 4 months and 1 week.
All staff were efficient and helpful. Overall, amazing experience.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Ian, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and kind words of appreciation. We are delighted to hear your building journey with our team was such a great experience, from the service you received to the quality of the build. We will certainly pass your comments on to everyone involved. Enjoy your new home and again, congratulations!

Fantastic

Was the first time I have ever built on my own was so nervous, but all at Blueprint were so helpful and very patient with me. Joe who was my sales consultant was fantastic went above and beyond. All the girls I dealt with were awesome also. The construction went very smoothly, there was one issue but they dealt with that in a timely manner. The supervisor Paul was awesome also.
I am very happy with my new home and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them as a builder.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Vicki, Thank you for your wonderful feedback and recommendation! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the experience and found our team helpful throughout your building journey. We will certainly forward your kind words of appreciation to everyone involved. Enjoy your new home. Congratulations!

Very Good

Staff excellent from start to finish but would like more interaction with build staff on site.
Workmanship good.
Defects handled ok, one or two items still to address.
Estimated costs excellent, almost spot on.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Nicholas, Thank you for sharing your feedback on your building experience with our team. We have taken note of your comments and will also ensure the couple of remaining items are addressed promptly. Enjoy your new home and thank you again for choosing Blueprint Homes!

Absolutely delighted!

We are two very impressed first home builders!

Blueprint Homes went above and beyond to provide the best service to us with our first home. We received so much more than we expected - all people we worked with were genuine, caring and worked with integrity. Our queries were always promptly replied to in a courteous and professional manner, and our Client Liaison Officer always went the extra mile to help us achieve the build in our tight timeframe. The quality of the build was impeccable and the final costs ended up being a tiny bit less than our estimated cost. We honestly could not be happier.

A massive thanks needs to to go Nick, Sonya, Eden, Peter, Debra and the InReach Finance team who were suggested to us by Blueprint Homes. We could not have achieved such a perfect home without their assistance along the way.

We would definitely recommend Blueprint Homes to our family and friends - it's the least stressful experience we've ever had!

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Lori & Stephanie, Thank you so much for such kind words of appreciation and recommendation! We will certainly forward your comments to our team, who will be delighted to hear you found the building journey with us easy and stress free. Our team strives to ensure a positive experience for all our clients, so it is wonderful to hear this first hand. Thank you again for entrusting our Blueprint team with your first build. Enjoy your new home. Congratulations!

A fantastic easy experience

A very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and easy process and experience. Never built a new home before, Blueprint Homes made the experience seamless and enjoyable from start to finish. All staff were amazing and I would highly recommend Blueprint Homes to anyone building a new home.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Wendyl, Thank you for your kind words and 5-star review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the entire building journey and will certainly pass on your words of appreciation to our team. Congratulations again on your new home. Enjoy!

Perfect build

Everything was 100%, i have had no issues with blueprint homes from start to finish and i am very happy. Roger i would like to personally highlight as he was so understanding from the 1st day we met and helped us through everything we needed from start to finish

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Nyssa, Thank you for your kind words of appreciation! We are delighted to hear you were happy with the entire building experience. We will certainly share your review with Roger and our wider team. Enjoy your new home. Congratulations!

Beyond expectations

From start to finish, my build was managed exceptionally well by all members of the Blueprint homes team. It's a pretty daunting thing to build your first home without much knowledge of the building process, but all the staff at Blueprint were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and prompt in replying to emails. They were even able to help me out with house-related things that had nothing to do with them! The workmanship was excellent - the few small things that did need fixing up were already found by the site supervisor and fixed immediately.
One of the things that I liked the most about the team at Blueprint is that they were all helpful in helping me to find the most cost effective options, without sacrificing on quality. I had a budget in mind which I originally thought I would go over, but thanks to the team at Blueprint homes, I actually managed to spend less than what I originally budgeted for! Was able to use this money to buy furniture and other goods for the house.
All in all, it was a wonderful experience, and I would definitely build with them again in the future. 10/10 rating from me!

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Matthew, Thank you again for entrusting our Blueprint team with your first brand new home and for your kind words of appreciation, 5-star review and recommendation! We understand building a home can seem overwhelming, so we are happy to hear we made the process easy and you felt supported during the entire journey. We hope you can now enjoy settling in and making it your own. Congratulations again and welcome to the Blueprint Homes family!

This was an excellent stress free experience from start to finish. From speaking to the show home staff to handover, communication with all Blueprint staff and the standard of work overseen by the supervisor exceeded our expectations. We would definitely recommend Blueprint to friends and family without a doubt.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for your kind words of recommendation and 5-star review! We are delighted to hear communication throughout the building process from our team was helpful and you are happy with the standard of finish on your home. Thank you again for entrusting our team with your build. We wish you many happy years ahead in your Blueprint home!

Amazing Experience

This is the first house I have built and when the times comes and I am ready to build again, it definitely will be with Blueprint. From my sales consultant Enov to my building supervisor Scott and every one in between, the service they offered throughout the whole process was impeccable! They constantly kept me informed, explained the things I didn't understand in detail and fixed any issues that came up straight away (although there weren't many). I just got my keys on Monday and I could not be happier with the beautiful home they have built for me and can honestly not recommend them highly enough! Thank you to the team at Blueprint and everyone who has helped me along the way for making this the best experience for me!

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Adriana, Thank you for your very kind words of appreciation and 5-star review! We are so happy we were able to make your building journey an enjoyable one. Our team does strive to ensure a positive building experience for our clients throughout the whole process, so it is certainly wonderful to hear this first hand. We will be sure to forward your comments to everyone involved, especially Enov and Scott. Congratulations again on your new home. Welcome to the Blueprint family!

Easy as 123!

I couldn't have asked for a better company to build with, the process was made easy with all the great people that were involved...
Management of the build was great, I was informed of everything via email or phone...
The quality of the of everything that went into my house was 100%, extremely happy with the it all...

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Thank you for your kinds words Samantha! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the building journey with our team and were happy with the level of service received and the overall quality of finish. It has been our absolute pleasure to look after your build and we hope you now enjoy settling in an making it your very own. Congratulations! Blueprint Homes.

Awesome!!!

We are very happy with the quality and eye for details . Blueprint builders and contractors were professional and made us feel comfortable knowing that the build stages were managed well. Very helpful and friendly staff, very approachable and always willing to answer even the silliest question we asked them.We are happy that we chose the right builder to build our first home and I would certainly chose them again in the future.Very well recommended.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Does anyone know the warranty for structural defects from builds back in 2011? The homes not looking so good now with serious cracks forming along the bulkhead in several rooms. I can see internal brickwork it’s that bad.
Hello, It would be appreciated if you could please kindly contact the Blueprint Homes office direct on 6241 4888, in order our Service Department can investigate this for you as soon as possible. The Blueprint Homes Team.

We built with Blueprint in 2008. 10 years on and the ceilings throughout the house are all bowed and splitting. Does anyone have an idea of their structural guarantees from 10 years ago? I cant find anything in our paperwork
Hello Trish, If you could please kindly contact the Blueprint Homes office on 6241 4888 we will organise to inspect your home for you as soon as possible. The Blueprint Homes Team.

Can you please advice how many years of structural warranty blueprint provided those who signed the contract before 2016. I guess it was 25 years structural warranty. I am looking for proof. After building completion this year 2016 april, they are saying 7 years warranty only provide. But i do remember Home group WA provide only 7 years. Redink transferable 25 years. suddenly blueprint changed the warranty terms. Would like to investigate and put forward the case to HIA and relevant authority .
Hi Ken, It would be appreciated if you could please contact our office on 6241 4888 regarding the period of structural warranty for your home. Our team would be more than happy to look into this for you. The Blueprint Homes TeamYour sales ref already talked to your management. Answer was negative. I am happy to discuss directly with upper management and hope i dont have to go further to legal steps . your job reference no: 14451b We understand that any defects usually noticeable with 12 months period ( settlement period) , but 25 years warranty give us peace of mind , that's why we declined other builder who was giving us 7 years warranty offer during contract signing stage. Moreover our third party inspection report ( jims building inspection) shows minor indication of long hair line cracks on slab (At this stage not a major issue, but easily noticeable ). that's another reason i need to get 25 years structural compliance warranty certs. When we browsed during builder selection- Celebration homes, Redink, Blueprint were giving 25 years warranty whereas Home Group WA was 7 years (min warranty requirements from HIA) . Why Blueprint drop there quality assurance standards from 25 years to 7 years recently. When i signed the contract, it was 25 years and thats what i expect to get to be covered.BE AWARE Blueprint provide 7 yrs structural warranty only recently whereas other few builder provide 25 yrs structural warranty , which will give peace of mind

Blueprint Homes