67% · 12862 · 32%

T.Ed
T.Ed

Sanjaya S.
Sanjaya S.

Best bond cleaner in town

Perfection in work.. hardworking staff, puntual, good listener, helpful, experts in work
Brooke
Brooke2 posts

BCE did an excellent job. Sam was responsive and accomodating to our needs, sorted the clean efficiently and most importantly did an excellent clean. I would absolutely use them again!
Cassiey4421
Cassiey4421Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great delivery, Give them a go. They do take on your feedback!

I definitely had my doubts, but have to say they did an amazing job of the house, and took feedback constructively and fixed everything that was pointed out. We got 100% bond back on this occasion.
Teigan H.
Teigan H.2 posts

Great experience and clean

Great service and clean. Got our bond back with no issues and are very happy with the outcome. Will use you guys everytime!
Tracy H.
Tracy H.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

We found Bond clean Experts easy to deal with, the cleaners were on time and did an excellent job. The service after the job was also excellent. The price was good and we would definitely use again.
Job Satisfaction
Micky B.
Micky B.

Bodge

Full bodge. Better off with a Spain's kebab. For the cost, no way.
Helen P.
Helen P.

Highly recommend Bond Expert Clean

Bond Clean Experts were a pleasure to deal with. They were very comprehensive in outlining the details of their service, efficient in execution and accommodating when some details had to be changed. They even rang halfway through the clean to confirm that I had said not to clean the shutters, as I had arranged for a family member to do it. I was impressed with their professionalism and can highly recommend their service.
Ally L
Ally LSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

DO NOT USE - you will loose thousands

WARNING - SCAM DO NOT USE - GOOD REVIEWS NOT GENUINE THEY ARE ALL NEW REVIEWS
They forced me to pay up front for a full bond and carpet clean for my property. They attended and left my property in a worse state than ever before. Even damaged my bench tops with chemicals in the process. When they turned up to the property they tried to upsell me products that were all included in the quote originally. I challenged this. I am now taking them to court. NEVER AGAIN
Paige L
Paige L

110% RECOMMEND

We moved in to a home that was not bond cleaned and carpets had never ever been professionally clean and had dogs living in the house prior to us moving in. We’ve never dealt with any bond cleaning companies before but we had very high hopes. We couldn’t recommend this company more and they exceeded all expectations. The professionalism, honest and respectful timely manner we dealt with the company, I’d 100% use them again and recommend to our family and friends. I also have a little baby, so they got the job done within the day. we tried carpet cleaning prior to hiring these guys and by the photos you can tell we were never gonna achieve the results they did for us.
Luke
Luke

fiona w.
fiona w.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Extremely happy

The booking process was extremely easy and friendly. Whenever I messaged with a question it was answered almost immediately. The cleaning was done in a professional manner and we got our bond back on 1st inspection. My only gripe was that there was a little confusion over the time frame that was given and that changed to a later time. However it was a last minute booking and I was very grateful to have Bond Clean attend. The cleaning was completed before time of handover so in the end we were extremely pleased. Thankyou guys greatly appreciated.
Leah
Leah

Value for money

Bond Clean Experts were great with communication and easy to book. They were punctual and did a good job. The price was reasonable and we were happy with the outcome.
Rhyss W.
Rhyss W.

Bond back as promised

On time. Bond was completely refunded to me, even with a couple pets living in the appartment for 2 years.
Steven
StevenDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Great work

Second time I have used these guys, they did a great clean and were very easy to work with!