Bond Cleaning Sydney

SKASydney, NSW

End of lease cleaning

Jade S.

Jade S.Sydney, NSW

The worst customer service I have ever received..

They came an hour and a half late on the day of the job and completed half of it. When I tried to get the guaranteed re clean, they purposefully took over 7 days to get back to me to claim that they then could not complete it (after saying several times they were trying to organise a cleaner).

I would NEVER recommend this service as they are complete scam artists. Use someone else as they will just waste your time, and money. I will be marking this as a fraudulent charge and getting my money back.

Shane & MJ

Shane & MJSydney, NSW

OMG. Run away

Cleaning not complete. Charged extra for key return to Realestate and just put them in next doors letterbox. Didn’t return as promised to clean house after inspection. Blamed us as the client for being dirty as to why they didn’t clean the house. DO NOT USE.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A SCAM

Paid a $50 deposit to secure a cleaner at 10am 2 weeks in advance. The day before they call me to tell me they cant come till 3pm I told them I need to hand the key back at 2:30pm so it wont work. They said theyll call back to organise, they never did. Called them multiple times no one can give me an answer. So I canceled them and they tell me I need to pay a cancellation fee. That wont happen. Requesting my refund of $50 through the bank.

Japes

JapesSydney, NSW

Scam artists

These guys are classic bait and switch. Rock up and then say they don't actually do things like clean windows without being paid more money. Then they try and stand over you. I was lucky enough that they left and didn't do the job because by the look of these other comments they also do a terrible job.

Cindy

CindySydney, NSW

Money well spent

I was left in the lurch by another cleaning company at the last minute. Luckily I called Sanjeet who took the job, he did a fabulous job. I was given my full bond back, and the real estate agent was desperate to know what cleaning company I used! I was thoroughly impressed, and am so surprised that the reviews for this company are so bad. The total payment amount was more than what was quoted would be my only criticism, but overall I was absolutely thrilled with the work carried out. Thank you Sanjeet!

Liam D.

Liam D.Illawarra, NSW

Terrible experience

Guy rescheduled as his 'van broke down'. On the day he was then supposed to show up he never did, didn't answer his phone and finally turned up 7 hours after he was supposed to. Also did a poor cleaning job, wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy

Worst cleaners in Sydney! THEY ARE A SCAM!

Do not trust this company! They are a complete scam. I paid $480 for an end of lease clean plus carpet steam cleaning for a two bedroom unit. The steam cleaning guy never showed up, and the house was nowhere near clean- there was dirt all over the floor, & the bathroom & kitchen weren't even wiped down - it was a disgrace. I had to clean the place myself after they'd finished. Complete waste of time and money. THEY ARE A SCAM!

Terrible, no bond back

We had to pay extra onthe day, for additional ‘work’. Then they took away the bond back guarantee. Our real estate came back with 7 (!) issues of items that were not clean enough. We could not reach bond cleaning, no reply to our emails. We have now had to pay for another cleaner. Don’t go with this company!!

ScW2018Sydney, NSW

Paid $1,400 for a filthy house.

Paid $1,400 to have the whole place cleaned. The place is still filthy. They have avoided my text & calls all day. Stay away from these cleaners!!!! If you pay by credit card call the bank & ask for a chargeback. That's what I'm doing. I will also lodge a complaint with Fair Trading & NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal (NCAT) where, if you supply evidence of their incomplete job, NCAT will give you a garnish order to have a court return your money to you!!

SMD

SMDSydney, NSW

Terrible- do avoid at all costs

Avoid! Shoddy business practice. Don't come close to delivering on their 100% guarantee. If you request a refund their email trail will just go cold. If you persist in arguing with them you'll be met with menacing emails threatening to ruin your credit rating / get debt collectors on your case.

I wish I had bothered to google the company for reviews before getting their service, but at the time I was in a rush and didn't bother.

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE

End of lease clean - job was cancelled after the cleaner already told me he was on his way. Rescheduled for the next day (at great inconvenience to me). Cleaners were late. The job was absolutely APPALLING. They did not actually clean the property at all, then were argumentative when I asked them to re-do it. Even after re-cleaning, the apartment did not pass outgoing inspection. Cleaners were rude and unprofessional - they couldn't care less. Do NOT waste your money.

StephC

StephCSydney

Extremely poor attention to detail

Do not use this service!

Like the other reviews, they didn't clean the apartment properly. I had to go and buy cleaning supplies to clean what they missed since I had already moved out. The balcony was a disaster, and they didn't even open the wardrobe door to clean it. They also will not guarantee your bond if you've left ANYTHING in the apartment which they didn't tell me until the cleaner showed up, and for me meant one basket full of items, all furniture was gone, the place was 99% empty. They've now told me "oh well" and said I can't get any compensation for the cleaning I had to do on my own. Absolutely horrible service.

Vas

VasSydney

Biggest disgrace of a business

Don't use these people. Massive scam! Didn’t even clean place properly, I had to go back and clean the place myself. Paid $400 for a quick 2.5 hour job of a 3 bedroom townhouse. My biggest mistake is that I used this business and didn’t look at reviews before. Absolute disgrace! Wish I could give -100 stars for the disappointment and extra stress you have caused me. Scammers!!

Luke

LukeSydney

Crappiest cleaning company ever! Be aware, they do not clean!

Paid $350 and what did I get? A filthy house!!! You sending us a picture of your worker not be able to reach ceiling fans is a joke! Even though we advised you on the phone we want those clean!!! I can see I’m not the first one being ripped off by these clowns. Won’t let it go, they will be reported to Fair trading. Luckily I went after them to see how they clean property, an absolute joke!!!

Useless didn't even turn up kept promising to come and stopped taking my calls

Hopeless overseas people can barely speak English. Total stuff around. Beware do not book. Liars and thieves. I am reporting them.

Sam L

Sam LSydney

Avoid!!!

I wish I would have been smart enough to read the reviews before I booked these thieves. They did not clean anything! They said that we had to pay up front and could not be present while they 'cleaned'. Now I know why, it's because they don't clean. For $360 I had to vacate my home for six hours only to return to discover that I now had to do all the cleaning myself anyway, as well as hire another company to clean the carpet (which they didn't even vacuum) and to clean the oven and range hood. Their contractor [name removed] is the rudest, most shonky snake I've ever dealt with!

Amanda

Amanda

Horrible! Beware!!

These idiots stuffed us around from start to finish.
    First they didn’t bother showing up at the agreed time, so we had to schedule another date.
    When they showed up they didn’t clean the place properly and now refuse to reply to any emails or phone calls.
    Bunch of scammers!
    I have had to contact fair trade to attempt to get my money back and will also be seeking legal advice because I’ll be damned if they get away with this.
    Do not go near these clowns.

Elle

ElleSydney, NSW

Disgraceful

Do not use this company, i would never use them again. They did not do any of the work i requested and they charged me for more man hours than agreed on, they also took funds out of my account twice. Totally unacceptable and very hard to deal with.