Listing monitored by Bookme.com.au

3.9
  • Trip Completed Yes (33) · No (9)

Elina kang
Elina kangCentral Queensland, QLD

Good!!

First time tried Bookeme.com.au wasnt sure if it is scam. But its not. Seems instead of having agent staff they offer good price. The pilot christian picked up on time at our hotel. Couldnt contact to bookme.come.au but i could confirm my booking with him directly. Had scenic flight experence in best price in airle :)

• Ease of Booking

It's a scam!! They sell services that don't exist!!

Terrible!!! I booked a cruise+dinner in Sydney with my partner to celebrate our anniversary.
We were waiting for more than an hour for the cruise but the boat was not operating on this date and nobody was there.

Very disappointed. They offered a refund but this didn't solve the problem. It was our last night in Sydney and of course at 6pm in the night once we knew it was a scam, we tried to find another cruise but all of them had departed already, and we won't be able to find another cruise to celebrate our anniversary. AVOID THIS COMPANY

Rohitash G.
Rohitash G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nightmare! Do not recomend

I booked a jetski tour at gold coast 1 week in advance. On the day of tour I got a message from tour operator that due to being overbooked your activity is rescheduled for tomorrow. When I reached the agreed place next day I was told that they have some mechanical problem with jetski and tour has to be cancelled. After writing 3 emails and messages I am still not able to hear back from them for my refund. I paid $130 for this tour. This is in gold coast. The tour opetaor is too easy tours and I initially booked on 19 feb which was rescheduled by them to 20 feb 22. Why did they accept my booking on the said date if they were fully booked. And then when I went next day they had mechanical issue with jetski due to which tour was cancelled.

Mumof4boys
Mumof4boysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money!

We were about to book a boat to hire for the day in Noosa & my husband found Bookme.com
We booked through them & it was easy to do and we saved at least $50.00. I highly recommend Bookme.com

• Trip Completed Yes
  • Booking TypeTour

Edgar
EdgarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used this service in Australia and New Zealand.

My wife and I have visited NZ in 2020 and Port Douglas/ Cairns this September 2021. We booked a variety of activities/ excursions through the Bookme website at competitive prices. We were not disappointed.

john 1604
john 1604Hunter Region, NSW

honest and transparent

we have used bookme on 2 of our trips .first was cairns and had no problems what so ever with the vouchers.all were very offers and saved us many dollars.last one was hervey bay we took a short evening sunset cruise this was the highlight of hervey bay an excellent choice and great value.we would always pref to book with bookme.great.

Hi John,
Thanks for your review, we are very happy to hear you found Bookme useful and have been able to enjoy some great experiences.

Review collected in partnership with Bookme.com.au

Amazing how easy to use the Site and booking was simple and fast

All simple and nice to have a little discount on tours. Businesses I went through were very good and very good service. Would definitely recommend book me. Nice service throughout

Bookme B.Bookme.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback, Michael. We're happy you got some nice discounts and found us useful!

Really good

Really good price. Good company and amazing tour. I did a Great coral barrier cairns. Easy to book. Easy to confirm and easy to find the local of the agency.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the feedback, Mariane. Much appreciated!

Review collected in partnership with Bookme.com.au

I always find what I’m looking for

Always reliable, we had great experiences for the best prices, great customer service as well! The Vouchers were sent per email very quickly with all the information we needed. Highly recommended!

Bookme B.Bookme.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the review, Alina! We are glad you found us some great experiences through us.
Thanks,
Bookme team

Cat
CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with tour we booked!

We booked a Zigzag cruise to Whitehaven beach and Palm Island through Bookme. It was an excellent experience at a great price, exactly as described. As pensioners, we wouldn’t have been able to afford this beautiful experience without Bookme. Everyone went very smooth and everything was included in the Bookme fare.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.auSend a private message

We are glad you had a great experience with ZigZag Whitsundays and Bookme Cat! How beautiful is the Whitsundays region! Thanks for reviewing

Tracey B
Tracey BDarling Downs, QLD

Love using Bookme!!!

Bookme allows me to see & do things that I would normally not be able to afford to see by give a discount. I’ve used Bookme in Australia & NZ. & will continue to use for myself & for gift giving. Ive never had any problems & have been given refund if canceled.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback, Tracey!

Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive Customer Service

I've used Bookme several times now and think these guys are awesome. My last booking was for a great barrier reef trip but unfortunately I had to cancel last minute due to Covid. I was really impressed with the clear communication from Bookme Support and was happy to be fully refunded. They had a simple process for situations like mine so everything was easy. Looking forward to booking my next trip with these guys - Good work Bookme.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for using us Ryan! Glad we could be of assistance.
Kind regards,

robmacc2497
robmacc2497Perth, WA

Great experience!

Booked a whale watching cruise in Sydney at a discounted price- The offer was as described & I had no issues with booking or the experience. No need to cancel or rebook so no need for customer service on this occasion. Worth book-marking this site for future offers.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.auSend a private message

That's great to hear, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your whale watching experience and found a great saving with us.
Bookme team

Review collected in partnership with Bookme.com.au

Great deals. Great to deal with.

Used Bookme.com.au on several occasions prior to and during a recent holiday to Cairns. Easy to book, good savings and very good correspondence when we needed to amend two bookings.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your review and using us David, we are glad you had a great experience.
Thanks from the Bookme team

Exceptional Deals & Great Discounts

A very easy to use website. Great deals with even greater discounts. Saved on attractions & activities both in Melbourne (Eureka Sky Deck) & Gold Coast (Jet Boat). Very happy with the deals & prices. Highly recommended.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for reviewing, Niraj. We appreciate your feedback and we're glad you enjoyed some great experiences!