Listing monitored by Bookme.com.au

3.8
  • Trip Completed Yes (21) · No (6)
  • Ease of Booking

Jan
JanPerth, WA

COVID cancellation

Despite having to cancel due to reasons beyond our control, ie flights cancelled due to COVID restrictions, Bookme would only refund half our fee for electric bike hire in Cairns. Yes, The policy states blah blah…. But in these circumstances it seems harsh and unfair. Just saying.

Ease of Booking

Selling restaurants promotions that don’t even exist.

I have purchased a voucher for dinner in Ponsonby, when I came to the restaurant the owner told me that they are no longer working and that bookme keep selling vouchers to customers. But there is no restaurant to go to!! I have emailed book me, it took them couple of days to reply. and they didn’t even apologise. Extremely unhappy with the book me service. I asked couple of people & they told me that they have really poor reputation with the restaurants. And good restaurant would never make a promotion with them.

Ehsan S.
Ehsan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Zero customer service! Do not make the same mistake that I did...

Easy to use

Booked a Melbourne Yarra River Cruise. Great savings. Really easy to use. Was straightforward. Accurate information. Met expectations. Would use again. We both enjoyed our two hour river cruise. Thank you!

donna11.01.70North Queensland, QLD

No saving paid more through book me

Booked a flight simulata for $199 in which saving of $80 but the price is $135 per hr and they make money on it when i tried to call no phone number or email couldn't find a number and never emailed me back Never book them again

donna11.01.70

No specials as the operator asked how much i paid and i told her and she was surprised as they only charge $135 that was the every day hr flight experience any time of the day so i feel like i was taken for a ride with book me

Easy to book and also easy to alter bookings.
Good website and found the discounts much better than booking direct with operators. Would use their service again.
Great product all round. 10/10

Tyler N
Tyler NAU

Good customer service

I recently booked a wine tour in Melbourne however due to Covid 19 I could no longer go. At first they wanted to charge a $20 cancellation fee however after I emailed them again and explained the Government restrictions they refunded the full amount to my bank account and emailed me stating they refunded the money within a week. They must have many customers who similarly want a refund but are still delivering great customer service. I will definitely use them in the future.

Great deals - easy to navigate

Have used on a number of occasions, great deals locally and across NZ and Aus, up to the minute meaning I can book something a few days out for my daughter and I to go and experience at sharp rates. We've managed to do some cool things and can't wait to use the site for our upcoming Fiji trip too.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for using us Emma, we hope you enjoy your trip to Fiji!

Laura and Chris
Laura and ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website and easy to use.

Very simple site and easy payment system to buy activities on. Traveled through New Zealand and Australia on this website and found some great products to buy. Will use again

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to review!

Find out how Bookme.com.au compares to other Booking Services

Great site. Will use again.

Great site will use again. Good deals. Easy to use app and mobile. Very good range of products and activities on offer at mint prices. I would highly recommend travelers to use Bookme.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for using us and downloading our app QTtraveller, enjoy your travels!

Jo Douglas
Jo DouglasNew South Wales

Amazing Deals & Service

I have used Bookme on numerous occasions for my travels throughout Australia, New Zealand & Fiji and highly recommend their services. The website is easy to use, the customer service team is amazing and the discounts on offer are outstanding.

Amazing deals

Stress-free booking and excellent deals. The website is easy to use. Great discounts, big savings and fun experiences. Their customer service is very helpful. Best prices around / Unforgettable memories. Highly recommend.

Really good support service

Their customer support team was really fast and efficient at helping with my refund. I just had to email them my details and they sorted the rest quickly - it really was easy!

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Thanks for using Bookme TravelRyan!

The Best Activities Website I've Ever Used, and Still Use. Epic Deals!

I've used Bookme in Australia and New Zealand for years. I've had no issues at all. Got some great deals for both family and individual activities. I've used it in Noosa, Adelaide, Christchurch, Queenstown and Auckland.

Thanks for using us!

Saved my holiday

I am not yet rolling in funds so finding this site was game changer in the school holidays. Easy to use - great savings. Happy kids! Happy wife. Well on that day lol.

Bookme B.Bookme.com.au

Glad we could keep everyone happy! Thanks for using us Ed!

Read more reviews - page 2

Leanne Geerin
Leanne Geerinasked

Can I please have the phone number for Bookme.com.au? The tour I want says they have 2 tickets left and I select 2 people and.click book now then it says there isn’t enough room. I can’t even find a number to call you on and need to book a tour at Hervey Bay 1st October. Please get back to me today. Thanks Lea

Hi Lea,
Thanks for letting us know! I see the whale watching product you are referring to and it appears it is an issue linking from the products’ live availability system, I have sent this to our tech team to fix and will let you know once complete, kind regards Bookme team

Haresh M.
Haresh M.asked

What's 12+. or 6+ indicates while booking a deals of excursion i.e. Milford cruise

Fritz.S.W
Fritz.S.W

From my experience that is number of seats available on each trip. If you click on that slot it usually then brings up the different deal prices available.

Get an answer from our members and Bookme.com.au representatives