MPN: WTW87564AU
Listing monitored by Bosch Home Appliances

3.5

fillipdesignAU

as expected mostly

good dryer if straight out of the washer into the dryer, so so if you want to finish off from the line.
does not handle at home dry cleaning sheets very well.

Purchased in June 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,500.00.

kgmgim
kgmgim

Happy customer

We have only had this heat pump dryer for a couple of weeks, however to date I am so much happier with this model compared to our previous condenser which never dried clothes.
I tend to change the dryness levels to cupboard dry plus which dries clothes.
With sheets, I give them a shake approximately half way through a drying cycle and found dryer balls help to stop the sheets from rolling up into a ball.

Purchased in June 2021 at Bosch.

Ralph Human
Ralph HumanIllawarra, NSW

Dries towels & Shirts fine but.....

Dries towels & Shirts fine but when it comes to sheets and quilts the dryer/pump rolls the items up in a ball, every 10 minutes you need to open the door un ravel the item re load it and on we go, this is so ridiculous.

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,596.00.

Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 WTW87564AU compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Gunther_au
Gunther_auSydney, NSW

Great Dryer

Purchased in June 2021 at Appliances Online for $1,429.00.

Rod
RodSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pretty Good Dryer

I was a bit concerned initially buying this dryer as there were numerous bad reviews. But saw this dryer at a good price (Appliances Online) and pulled the trigger.
My previous dryer was a 20 year old Hoover. So far after 2 weeks this dryer has been great, have used it everyday and haven't had any issues with items being damp or it taking extensive time to dry items as reported in other reviews. Initially it gives a dry time of over 2hrs but this seems to reduce drastically.
The easy iron feature works well in that it rotates the clothes every couple of minutes after the cycle has finished so you don't get creased up clothes if they go cold in the dryer.
Overall it's pretty good dryer.

Purchased in June 2021 at Appliances Online for $1,466.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Daniel D Lay
Daniel D LayBonnyrigg

Ripped of

I have a keen eye for good products. I seen mixed reviews on this product but i bit the bullet as i own aand love the series 8 washing machine. I regret wasting 1600 on a piece of ship. When my clothes dont dry during cold or rainy days, this dryer doesnt help. I can leave one baby overall in there for one hour and still wet. One time i had bed sheets just mostly dry just a little damp and still took 4 hours to fully dry.

Purchased in April 2021 at Bing Lee for $1,600.00.

Very dissatisfied

I’m in the UK, I share the pain of the negative reviewers, worked fine for 3 years, over last 6 months we have had same problems. Am now switching product allegiance from Up market Bosch to low cost Beko based on great reviews in Which. And yes, an engineer came out, tested it on his computer and looked at me as if I was making it up cos his computer diagnostics said everything was working. He and my husband ganged up on me but now my husband has backed down after doing his own laundry.

Purchased in June 2017 for $1,600.00.

Cassie
Cassie Perth, WA

Excellent dryer- bad child lock design

Bosch - well done. I love this dryer.
I use it every day. I love that I can plumb it into the drain. I use the the Mix” setting for clothing and ALWAYS have the Easy Iron 60 or 120 on. As it’s a heat pump dryer the easy iron keeps turning the clothing once the cycle is complete making sure they are dry.
Do not over fill the machine. Even though it’s a 9kg things come out too creased if you do.
My dryer sits on top of the washing machine so the bad design of the on off button which doesn’t get locked when the child lock is activated doesn’t cause a problem. But if you are planning on having the dryer low down with little kids - don’t. The child lock is VERY poorly designed.

Stacey

Do Not buy

Purchased for $1,500.00.

SusanWilsonMELBOURNE

Excellent until it breaks

The dryer was working very well, without issue. But two weeks ago the dryer displayed an error and stopped working. (It’s not even 8 months old.) We immediately reported to Bosch via Appliances Online. We have had a call from the third party technician, but they are still waiting for parts and the latest estimate is that it will be a further two weeks. That will make it about a month of waiting for what appears to be a known problem in this very expensive machine (since they know what parts to order).

Purchased in April 2020 for $1,550.00.

SusanWilson

In case anyone is wondering, I followed up with the requested details, but never received any contact from Bosch. Not even an email to say, ‘sorry, we can’t speed things up’.

issahaddad890
issahaddad890Sydney, NSW

Waste of money

Leaving clothes staying damp . We have to do it 2-3 times to make sure it dry . Not happy with it used before. Fisher & paykel condenser much better. I wish I can return it back .

Purchased in January 2021 at The Good Guys for $1,600.00.

KRM
KRMMelbourne

Waste Of Money

Purchased in July 2020 at e&s.

Candace
Candace

Perfect for apartment living and our bathroom/laundry set up

Purchased in October 2020 at Appliances Online.

SLC2283
SLC2283Hunter Region, NSW

Very energy efficient, but work the settings to avoid wet laundry

Purchased in June 2020 at Bing Lee for $1,800.00.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers reviews

Esther L.
Esther L.asked
Serie 8 WTW87564AU

What is exact bottom depth of the dryer, please?
Is it possible that stack it on top of 3cm smaller washer?

fillipdesign

when i stacked my itI used the intended stacking kit but it did appear to be a bit short (the washer) I put it on anyway the weight bears onto the washer fine and they is no evidance of an issue so I'd guess you are fine but don't worry to much about the dims of the washer or dryer its the feet that matter and where the fall that is important. (IMO)

Kath
Kathasked
Serie 8 WTW87564AU

Hi there, can I reverse the door on the WTW8756AU to have the hinge on the left instead of the right? It looks theoretically possible but can't see it described anywhere. Thanks.

Pete

The door is not reversable

Sandeep V.
Sandeep V.asked
Serie 8 WTW87564AU

Hi, can this dryer be stacked onto the 8kg front loader WAW28460AU. If so which stacking kit should be used?

Hi Sandeep V,
Thank you for your question. Yes our Series 8 dryer can be stacked on top of our 8kg front loader WAW28460AU. The stacking kit needs to be compatible to the dryer, therefore we would recommend our 'Stacking kit
without drawer (white) part number 00576101'.Spare parts can be purchased directly over the phone,by contacting our spare parts team on 1300 369 744 select option 3. Some parts are available on our website at www.bosch-home.com.au. Please ensure you have your complete model details when calling to enquire of price and availability. Regards, Bosch Home Australia

Pete

I just used the rubber stacking mat available from most of the online retailers. Works fine

See all Bosch Serie 8 WTW87564AU questions