Bosch Serie 8 WTW87566AU

Bosch Serie 8 WTW87566AU

MPN: WTW87566AU

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

When you've just done the laundry, a warm sunny day is perfect. But what if it's raining for days? Your lovely clean clothes might stay wet for just as long. A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you're interested in a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or maybe no dryer at all, this guide has all the handy dryer tips and info.

Read now

3.5

Lachy441

Lachy441AU

A perfect replacement for old vented dryer

Generally have a 6kg load on the cotton plus setting. For thicker items sometimes have to adjust with fine adjust however power consumption is 1/3 of vented dryer. Big savings

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,715.00.

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a waste of money

Got the dryer in March and have hated it from the first time I tried to dry bedding. The drum only turns one way, resulting in a big WET ball of sheets or quilt covers. The dryer thinks it's dry and turns off. If you restart it, it only last for 4-5min and thinks it's dry again. The only way to dry sheets or quilt cover is to untangle the ball every 10min. This dryer is absolutely rubbish and anyone that buys it is a fool, just like I was to buy it.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,799.00.

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

BOSH heat pump dryer

I bought the machine via harvey norman on 15/7 . A try to dry my clothes in several cycles and doesn't dry completely. I would like to return because is not efficient for me . Is a waist or time and money . I need something efficient that dry my clothes in a short of period of time . Very disapointed with product.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,600.00.

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Hi Joe, Thank you for your review. If you could please call us to discuss this matter further on 1300 369 744 Monday - Friday 7am - 12am AEST. Kind regards Bosch Home Australia.

Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

Find out how Bosch Serie 8 WTW87566AU compares to other Heat Pump Clothes Dryers

bushmagpie

bushmagpieAU

Isn't modern technology great.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,700.00.

Radhika N.

Radhika N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't imagine winters without it.

We purchased our dryer from Harvey Norman last year and must say it was a worthwhile purchase. We love the multiple functions, easy to follow manual and above all its efficient drying. It's 9 kilos capacity is perfect for our household of 5. It's silent and efficient. We never owned a dryer prior to this. Happy that we have it now.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,820.00.

Erica

EricaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well worth the extra money

After much research I decided to buy a heat pump dryer to stop all the condensation and mess caused by a regular vented dryer.
Although very pricey which was my only reservation, I am so happy with this dryer!
It is clean and tidy and can be run with all the doors closed and does not pump dirty, moist air onto the wall.
The water collects in a cartridge which I pull the out each load and empty onto my potted plants. You can also easily plumb this in so it drains away immediately and it comes with all the required attachments, however I wanted to collect the water manually.
It's very quiet and the average cycle is 1 hour so very efficient for our family of 4.
I would struggle to go back to a vented dryer after using the heat pump dryer.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,650.00.

Adqm

AdqmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not much to say, it dries clothes!

This is a great drier! Best I've ever owned, it has many modes and my shirts never lose any features such as size after going in. I cannot recommend this enough, a must have machine!

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for A$500.00.

Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Just doesnt dry clothes....

Purchased due to condenser properties and Bosch being a good brand.
Rarely will the pre options controls actually dry clothes and even when using the timed option still wont dry.
Not sure what to do as it is an expensive unit - seems to be multiple reviews like this one - wish i read them prior to purchase

Purchased in May 2014 at The Good Guys.

See all Bosch Serie 8 Heat Pump Tumble Dryers reviews

Sam

Samasked

Serie 8 WTW87566AU

If my dryer is stacked on top of a washing machine and I connect the dryer to the drain under my sink, then do I still need to lift the hose 80cm from the outlet? When I called Bosch then they said I should, but I had to use an extension hose in order to raise it 80cm and then lower it down under my sink, so I'm worried the pump won't be strong enough. I can see some water is making it into the drain through the hose, but I want to make sure I'm not damaging it.

Hi Sam,
Thanks for your question.
We'd like to help, if you email us at socialmedia.au@bshg.com, quoting BSH11007 in the subject line with your contact number. We’ll investigate for you.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

Curious

Curiousasked

Serie 8 WTW87566AU

Is the Bosch Serie 8 WTW87566AU manufactured in Germany?

Hi Curious,
Thanks for the question regarding the Bosch WTW87566AU Dryer.
This model is manufactured in Poland.
If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.

JCruzasked

Serie 8 WTW87566AU

Hi I have read the manual book and followed instructions, no water is draining out from the hose, I am aware some water will be in the condenser container but no water is draining out from the hose?

Hi JCruz,
Thanks for the question regarding your Bosch WTW87566AU.
Have you removed the small plug in the condenser draw as this could be the issue. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.

JCruz

Yes I have removed the small black plug and have also removed the filter as instructed

Hi JCruz,
Please check to see that you've changed the hoses on the rear over so that the black hose goes onto the stopper and supplied hose on the outlet. If you need any more help, feel free to contact us on 1300 369 744.

Get an answer from our members and Bosch Home Appliances representatives