4.3

darshan g.
Zain ul H.
Zain ul H.

Best experience

Best End of lease cleaning company I have ever come across. Everything was done with so much perfection and nothing was missed or over looked. Booking and cleaning team was highly professional and punctual. I highly recommend them for rental cleaning service.Full value for my money.
Yuvraj Singh G.
Yuvraj Singh G.

Fantastic result from Best clraners

Fantastic result with love to recommend. Cleaners did an amazing job. Got our bond back on time.
Himanshu
HimanshuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Best end of lease cleaners

Love to recommend them for the Vacate cleaning as they gave me a great service. Both the husband and wife was so nice to deal with. They also did help us moving our fridge. Sunny send us the detailed quote which was the reason I did book them as it was so thorough with no hidden cost as he told us everything upfront. My agent was so Pleased with the clean he gave our full bond back.
Julie Hill
Julie HillNorth Western Region, NSW4 posts

Tom
Tom

Dodgy

Clean was sub par at best. Floors weren’t cleaned well and when asked to return to vacuum they flatly refused. Laundry floor was filthy still and cleaner footprints left all over the house after it had dried. Also Asked for extra money to clean the oven which wasn’t even that bad to begin with.

Steer clear of this mob unless you wanna throw your money down the toilet for a crap job

Balcha K.
Balcha K.

Move out cleaning

Best ever experience with this company. They clean the way we was expected. Full marks to the operator who send me the nice hard working cleaners for this end of lease clean. They spend 4-5 hours to clean my place and the house looks sparkling clean again. We got our full bond back on time from our agent. I will recommend them & use them again whenever I move again. Many thanks
Angelique
Angelique4 posts

Very basic clean

Kitchen was not cleaned thoroughly and marks left on bathroom floor. It was done way too fast and I'm having to clean it again myself.
They could do more for end of lease clean to enable bond security.
I would not use again.
Mengistu Nate
Mengistu NateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well Done

I have got my bond back without any issues. I would definitely recommend bright cleaning to anyone who needs professional cleaners to do an end of lease cleaning. Thank you very much
Melissa
Melissa2 posts

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Wyndham Vale
Wyndham Vale2 posts

Intimidating cleaner demanding more money left without finishing

Tajinder Randhawa didn't clean our property as promised, his cleaner tried to scam me for extra money, he left without finishing the job. did not refund what he said he would refund. did not organise another cleaner as promised did not get back to me as promised. Tajinder Randhawa is a thief who steals from hard working people.
ozlarry
ozlarrySydney, NSW2 posts

They did a great job and I managed to get my bond back without any issues. Well done guys. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs professional cleaners to do an end of lease cleaning.
DeeS
DeeS5 posts

Great clean

Great clean. Arrived on time and were quick and the best price I found. They were very accommodating as I am renovating and removed my kitchen. They helped clean up a lot of the dust for me and saved me a lot of time and energy as I am heavily pregnant. Thanks for the peace of mind :)