Great customer service

I am very happy to thanks bright end of lease guys who clean my property in Melbourne. As due to covid restriction I could not come to Melbourne but Gary and cleaner Sam arrange everything for me. The process was very easy through email only. Very next day they send cleaners who done a fabulous job to clean the apartment & we got all our bond back. We recommend them to all our friends for hassle free cleaning. Thanks again!!!

Tajinder R.Bright End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne

Good to hear such positive feedback. Thank you for using and recommending our services! We are looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Lyla C.

Lyla C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best cleaning service

Best Cleaning service I've ever had, professional cleaners and service. Will definetily recommend to my friends. They also do office cleaning and house moving services, please choose this business if needed and I'm sure they won't let you down. Thanks Garry and all cleaners again, Lyla

Tajinder R.Bright End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne

Thank you for booking with us and writing such good words. It is always good to know when you are doing the things right! Hope you will continue to use our cleaning services in the future.

Excellent service!

The guys were friendly and did a great job with our end-of-lease cleaning. They were very efficient and the place looks spotless! It feels good to know that we will get our bond back :)

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Bright End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne compares to other House Cleaning Services

End of lease cleaning

I appreciate the work done by Bright team . They did a great job in the house I had been leasing . With their help I got my bond fully back . Thanks for the service guys .

Tajinder R.Bright End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne

Happy with the quality service

I am very happy with the quality service I got from Bright end of lease guys. The kitchen looks brand new.It was a work which I was not expecting someone to do this much effort to make my house look new. Got my full bond back. I recommend them to everyone for vacate cleaning.

Glory S.

Glory S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent job

Quite a good excellent job.job done on time. Cleaners was very nice & polite. They managed to do the job on a last minute booking. Our kitchen area was the main reason of getting it clean by the professional cleaner. Fully satisfied

Jass S.

Jass S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

End of lease cleaning

I appreciate the service they provided , was worried about my Bathroom but they helped me get my bond back . Thanks team Bright . I highly recommend these guys to anyone looking to get bond cleaning done .

Domenico D.

Domenico D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect cleaning

Job done. Thanks to both cleaners who work hard to clean my place. My wife and I both are very happy with the result. I will recommend them to every friend of them.

Perfect service

Thanks to Harry & team for saving my Investment property which was treated very badly by my tenants. My real estate agent recommended Bright end of lease cleaning to me and I see why they use them. Nothing was missed and the staff were so professional and friendly. They took whole day effort to give new life to my property. Worth every cent I spend with them. Now we decided to use them for a regular weekly cleaning for our own house. Thanks heaps!!!

Very professional People

Very professional people who gave me an affordable price with full bond back guarantee. They also clean our office as well. Our staff is very happy with the cleaning. Their carpet cleaning was main reason to recommend them again to all our friends as we was thinking to change our carpet but they gave a new life to it. Many thanks

balwinder7456

balwinder7456Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They’re perfect

I got my bond fully back because of you guys . You did an amazing job in my house . I surely recommend this to all . Hire them to get your bond completely back .

Tajinder R.Bright End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne

Thank you so much for the time spent to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to hear that the landlord is pleased with the result.

Best Wishes,

Narinder C.

Narinder C.

Fully recommended Cleaning

Both husband and wife done the cleaning like it’s their own property. Both bathroom’s condition was very bad but after the cleaning it looks fabulous. Even my agent took the number of Bright team as there was no fault in cleaning and we got bond on time. Highly recommended end of lease company.

Akashdeep C.

Akashdeep C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carpet cleaning experts

Great people and excellent skills.
I was thinking that i have to replace carpet as the stains turned to be rigid and I thought the fabric has been damaged.
But, thanks to bright end they have given new life to my carpet and I don’t have to spend money to replace it.

Tajinder R.Bright End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne

They provide very good service ousm job I recommend to give one chance to them .frindly staff great communication skill . Affordable price.work was done really professionally and i get all payment of end of lease

Best Wishes,

Muneeb Ali Syed

Muneeb Ali SyedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent work

Highly recommended, Work was done really professionally. I received my end of lease payment. Cheaper than other companies. The manager and staff always nice to me and would recommend to my friends and family.

Tajinder R.Bright End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne

Congratulations Muneeb you got your bond back. Thank you for booking with us and writing such good words. It is always good to know when you are doing the things right!

Great Work

Highly recommended, Work was done really professional and I received my end of lease payment back. Staff was professional with great communication. Reasonable prices and good packages. Thanks for the service.

Tajinder R.Bright End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne

Congratulations Sachin you you got your bond back. Thank you for using and recommending our services! We are looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Good People

They gave me bond back guarantee after inspecting the house and I received my bond back. Painless transaction, rate was very reasonable, highly recommended for end of lease cleaning jobs.

Tajinder R.Bright End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne

Nothing makes us happier than hearing that we have managed to deliver an excellent and hassle-free service.

Warm regards,

Aman S.

Aman S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great work done by staff. Whatever I requested to do was done wonderfully. I definitely recommend to my family and friends. Even cheaper than the other companies.
Thanks you Bright end of lease cleaning!

Nick k.

Nick k.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a best company

Excellent service and experienced staff and great communication skills and not too expensive. Strongly recommend to my friends and people who looking for best and affordable service. Thank you guys.