• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Frank C

Frank CSydney, NSW

Wonderful start to building our home!

Since starting our build process, Clarendon have made it as easy as possible in assisting us with our choices for our new home.

Our customer service consultant is always easy to reach and maintains contact rigorously during this process. She has also assisted us with our changes and enquires without any hassle or fuss.

The Clarendon team at NSW head office were also a pleasure to do deal with and assisted us with all of our choices with some great advice and suggestions.

We hope we continue to have a great experience with Clarendon with the rest of our build!

Albert

AlbertSydney, NSW

Good Customer Service at Pre-Construction Stage

The house has started to build now. From the initial stage at the sales consultation to the finalising of the construction drawings, it has been a truly amazing experience. [name removed], the Customer Service Consultant has been guiding us through the process as we have never built a home before. Whenever we have questions, she tried he best to get the right honest answers for us. Also she kept us informed of each individual stage of the colour and DA process. Besides this, the excellent sales manager, through to the design studio and their consultant, all the advise provided was valuable and this allows us to streamline our decision making process.

Not Happy

Not HappySydney, NSW

This builder is a joke!!!!

My house is full of cracks and creaks. Every time i contact Clarendon about my problems im told that its due to bad weather despite all the photos that i have sent through. All my photos show clear defects yet i get pushed away time and time again. Im sure the department of fair trading would love to hear about this!!!

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateSeptember 2014
Clarendon H.Clarendon Homes

Thank you for your review. Would you please email - productreview@clarendon.com.au so we can review and respond.
Regards, Clarendon Homes

Geoff B.

Geoff B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and a Great Team

The Clarendon Homes team have exceeded my expectations.Their expertise,professionalism and assistance provided at all appointments was appreciated,and helped make the correct selections easy.The communication and updates right from the start of this journey has been exceptional.My final cost was a bit over,due to the many upgrades I ordered,and am extremely happy with my choices.I would highly recommend Clarendon Homes to anyone looking to build.

Amazing service

I had [name removed] as my pre-construction consultant and she was absolutely amazing. She addressed any question I had and found solutions quickly to anything I brought up. Having [name removed] as my go to person for everything pre-construction made it super easy and simple for me. I will definitely recommend Clarendon to anyone!

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Melvin

MelvinSydney, NSW

Clarendon is the best

Such an amazing experience to start with building our dream home. We fell in love instantly with the Ferndale 34 model house at box hill nsw

From tender to colour selection up to financial matters is a very smooth process. Customer service is outstanding too as they are giving us an update on every step of the way. Very quick to respond and guiding us although out the process.

I cannot recommend Clarendon highly enough as the best builder.

New haven 27

New haven 27Hunter Region, NSW

Re: DA2019/01139. Amazing experience highly recommend Clarendon Homes

We have not started building as yet but so far it has been a truly amazing experience. As we have never built a home before, we were lost. Right from the start from the excellent sales manager, through to the design studio and especially our customer service consultant. Every advise was invaluable.

Sangam and Arun

Sangam and ArunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic team

We had a very pleasant experience with Clarendon Homes team. The team went out of the box and made our journey easier. We always got the support and information we required, [name removed] has been exceptional throughout this journey and we don’t have enough words to thank her. We definitely made the right choice by choosing Clarendon Homes and would recommend to everyone who is planning for their dream house.

Cielo C.

Cielo C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service DA-19-01890

Such an amazing experience to start with building our dream home. We fell in love instantly with the Boston model house at Parklea. From tender to colour selection up to financial matters is a very smooth sailing process. Customer service is outstanding too as they are giving us an update on every step of the way. Very quick to respond and guiding us although out the process.

I cannot recommend Clarendon highly enough as the best builder. Though Clarendon is bit expensive, I’m pretty sure that it is worth it.

Now that our construction is finally happening, I cannot wait to see the outcome and live in our dream home.

Vip

VipSydney, NSW

Re: Job No. 29913916 - Contract Signature to Pre-Construction phase review

Build StagePre-Construction

Amazing finish and super professional

Building with Clarendon homes was the best decision we ever made! Throughout the construction process, [name removed] was extremely professional and had extensive knowledge about everything. When we did our final walk through, we were absolutely thrilled to see the detailed work that was undertaken and delivered.
Clarendon is expensive, however, they are definitely worth the money!!

Build StagePost-Construction

Thanks for making the experience so far (pre-construction) a positive one.

Cameron T.

Cameron T.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Team, great customer service attention

The experience with Clarendon homes so far has been a very pleasant time. We ended up spending a bit more than we thought because we just loved the quality product, information and good service. Very happy. Pre-selection visit helped us a lot. It was good to hear how realistically and practically each item was compared to what the housebuilding trends generally are elsewhere.

Construction End DateOctober 2020
Sam

SamIllawarra, NSW

Clarendon homes have been amazing to deal with! Thanks to their wonderful staff!

Building with Clarendon Homes so far has been a breeze. The staff are amazing! All our quotes ended up coming in less and they have been very honest and upfront. Clarendon offers a lot of extras in their packages. Big Thank you to [name removed] and [name removed] for going above and beyond.

Mick and Lea

Mick and LeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The process with Clarendon has been a very easy one. The costumer service and communication from [names removed] has been excellent. We couldn't be happy with the building experience with Clarendon. This home is our dream home and we have had quite a few changes along the way which has never been a problem when dealing with [names removed]

G Cunynghame

G CunynghameSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing choice of products. Very easy to deal with. Couldn’t recommend our Consultant more

Everything has flowed through great. Our consultant went above and beyond. Any query and or concern was always actioned and remedied. There was such a great range to choose from, as we have built with Clarendon before. This time around has been fantastic and I am so looking forward to the end result.

Crystal

CrystalHunter Region, NSW

Super supportive and efficient

[name removed] has been wonderful in supporting me through the pre-construction process. She has regularly touched base with me and been available whenever I called. I really appreciated her going above and beyond in supporting me to contact my financial institution whenever I requested her to do so, that all parties could work together for a positive outcome.

Clarendon Homes Review - Argyle

We are delighted with our experience with Clarendon Homes. From pre-tender design phase, through to contract award, selections and now the build phase of the project, we've been kept informed every step of the way. We've been comforted by a highly experienced team that have made the process fun. We would recommend Clarendon to any potential home buyers to assist build the home of your dreams. We were particularly impressed with their Argyle range which allowed customization to suit requirements.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateJuly 2019

Pre-Construction - Customer Service

[name removed] from Clarendon Homes was our Customer Service Consultant, experience so far has been excellent from her! Always been accommodating and would always return/answer our abundant questions! She's made our experience very smooth & has always kept us informed with the next steps and what was required. Thank you & great work!

Boston 36

The tender process has been easy and hassle free. The selections days were fun and not rushed. The price is about where we expected it to be with some items coming over budget and others under. Communication has been great from our Rep and she has been helpful and easy to deal with. There have been some council delays and issues but these have been managed well by the Clarendon team. Earth works has now been completed and we are looking forward to seeing the house take shape.

Rohithasked

Hi
What is the breakage fee for cancelling the signed building contract. The land is still unregistered and no works have started, although the colour selection is complete.

Clarendon H.Clarendon Homes

Thank you Rohith. To better answer your question, as each circumstance is different,
would you please email us productreview@clarendon.com.au Thank you.

Rohith

Thank you for your reply, I have emailed with details of my circumstance.

Carolyn

Carolynasked

Hi, our Home was built in 2008, I have noticed under the alfresco area the nails which hold the plaster board ceiling are all visible in the end section of the alfresco. Is this covered in the structural warranty? I’m concerned about the stability of the ceiling and safety for my family.
Thanks Carolyn

Clarendon H.Clarendon Homes

Thanks for your question, the structural elements of your home are those elements which are essential to the building’s stability and structural integrity, namely, the frame, roof trusses, slab, piers and footings.
Generally, nails becoming visible after 10 years would be responsibility of general home owner maintenance. We’re here to help if you have any further questions.

Ray C.

Ray C.asked

NSW, Baulkham Hills

I build a Claridan home five years ago we have just had bad leaks through the windows due to poor installation is there any warranty that would cover the installation not been done correctly

Clarendon H.Clarendon Homes

Hello Ray, thank you for contacting Clarendon Homes. Would you please email productreview@clarendon.com.au so we can better help you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Get an answer from our members and Clarendon Homes representatives