Steelcraft Strider Compact

Steelcraft Strider Compact

Emma D.

Emma D.Illawarra, NSW

Fantastic pram

Our Strider is 4.5 years old and still going strong. We have used it with the capsule travel system, one seat and now in the two seat combination. It collapses easily, maneuvers well, and the kids are comfy even as they get bigger

Purchased in April 2015 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $545.00.

Nic

Nic

Sturdy and easy to put away

I have had this stroller for over a year now. It’s very sturdy and easy to put away. The only negative would be is that it has quite chunky wheels

Purchased in April 2018.

HollyB

HollyBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase for any mother!

I was so happy when I pur hased my Steelcraft Strider pram 5 years ago. It has been a sturdy pram thrpugh two of my kids and has had a well workout. I used it on a daily basis for the last 5 years through two kids and it is still in amazing condition.

Purchased in February 2014 at Bubs Warehouse for $599.00.

Sam

SamMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing !

I’ve been through tons of prams and this is by far unbeatable in my opinion, its strong and durable , it’s easy to fold away and put up , attaching the suitable capsule , normal seat , second seat ect is quick and easy aswell as super secure - you can steer it with ease with only one hand if needed
The basket is roomy and can hold a heavy load, the pram itself is aesthetically pleasing and due to it being such a popular pram with parents you can always find custom covers and cute accessories.
It’s also super easy to take the covers off to chuck them through the wash

Purchased in March 2019 at Second hand.

Damish1988

Damish1988South East Queensland, QLD

Super easy to use

I bought my pram second hand but omg its amazing! My bub is happy to go in his pram itmis easy to push, easy to assemble and disassemble. I do have a second seat but my 3 year old is too heavy for it now as it feels too heavy and not as sturdy as when beingnused with one. But i love it for use of my son

Purchased in September 2017 for $200.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Damish1988, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we can assist with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

dsharma

dsharmaSydney, NSW

Its one sturdy Pram

I am very happy with the pram. Its easy to assemble and at the same time its sturdy. i have taken it everywhere, from beach to bush walks. its a great compact pram.

Purchased in May 2017 at Baby Kingdom for $600.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi dsharma, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Baby loves strider

I bought my strider compact 3 years ago as my sister in law recommended it. I have since recommended to 5 new mums and they purchased 1 too. My son is 3 years old and we still continue to use the pram for big walk with the dog. My only issue is you need to have the brake on to put the pram away otherwise it scratches the plastic, it took me a while to work it out.

Purchased in February 2016 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $500.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jessica, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Mhentschke

MhentschkeRenmark

No regrets purchasing this pram!

Purchased in August 2015 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for $700.00.

doug

dougSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst pram

I’ve had this pram for about 14 months. It’s extremely heavy to lift into the car. It really bad for turning corners. It’s Suspension is crap. Every little bump the baby feels. I have nothing good to say about this pram. Would not recommend.

Purchased in December 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $600.00.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Doug, thanks for your review and we're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your Strider Compact. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Rylie

Rylie

Amazing pram

This pram is amazing. It’s comfortable for 1 or 2 kids it’s easy to fold up and down. It’s easy to get up gutters and stairs. The large sun protection is great for summer heat and sun with the mesh pocket for airflow. The basket is huge and has a ver easy to access zipper. The wheels are a little wide but definitely fit through every door space. It can have a bassinet or car seat attached but I personally haven’t tried either of those options

Second seat

Hi,
Was wondering I purchased a 2016 steelcraft strider compact silver and found out it's been discontinued.
Is there a possibility that I can still purchase the silver second seat compact not the deluxe model range.
I am very particular and want to keep the same colour as my first seat.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Clare, thanks for your question, the Strider Compact second seat - silver is no longer available however the Strider Compact Deluxe Edition second seat is compatible with your stroller. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Clare
Clare

If I had the 2016 strider compact frame still wanting to use that frame. But wanted to purchase the black main seat and second seat can that be done and how much please

Support C.Steelcraft

Thanks for your reply Clare, the main seat/frame for the Strider Compact range isn't available as a separate item.

SuzieQ

SuzieQ

Good versatile pram

Bought one of these second hand & mostly love it
Purchased this model as hasn’t height adjustable handles (partner and I are both tall) and that it could hold both basssinet and a seat; which can both be adjusted to forward and rear facing as well as reclines to 3 stages.
Easy to collapse and set up.

Downfall - back wheels are wider than the pram so often you’ll fit through somewhere only to bang the back wheels on something.
Removing the seat / bassinet to collapse - means you need to take it off, put it on the ground and then collapse the frame to load into car & then Place seat on top- not great when it’s wet/ dirty ground.

anndee

anndeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

love hate relationship with this pram

natashameg

natashamegCHATSWOOD

I love it...

I love this pram with the second seat. It is so easy put up and down once you learn how. No heavier than any other pram. Sun shades are great as they cover most of the baby/child. It has so many accessories. The large basket underneath is amazing. The large, wide seat makes it perfect for older children too.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Natashameg, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Naz

NazSydney

Perfect pram for 2 bubs

It's a great pram when you have a toddler and a new born. I used this pram when I had my first child and added the second seat once my second bub was born. Its quite spacious and the material is pretty good. It also comes with range of colors to choose from. It's also easy to clean.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Naz, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Cherry

Cherry

Does its job

For a pram, the Steelcraft Strider Compact does its job, haven’t actually had any real issues with it and I’m mostly impressed with the fact thay it can be interchanged between the baby capsule and the main pram seat. However, I had to push my baby on this pram through a semi gravelled road and felt like the wheels wanted to come off, although it did not. Even walking down the street on the pavement sometimes feels a bit weird, the pram itself would steer a little side to side instead of going straight smoothly. Also, I feel like it is not as compact as labelled, there are even smaller and higher functioning prams out there.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Cherry, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Gratefully mummy

Gratefully mummyHunter Region, NSW

Love it

After having another pram for my 1st child which was hard to wash and bulky I have loved having a strider for my 2nd child. I love how you can change the way your child is facing and it’s easy to turn with one hand. Only thing I wish is that it folded in one piece

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Gratefully mum, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Lisa s

Lisa sSydney

Such a lovely pram

The strider is a lovely pram to steer on footpaths and grassy terrain alike, can carry a fair bit in the bottom basket area. Not huge fan of colours but design is sturdy and even. The straps for the seat are comfy and safe with adjustable levels for different ages.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Lisa s, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Life saver!

We bought this pram as a single for our now 1 yr old when he was born, as our 3 year old wanted to walk everywhere. It was great for that and even better that we could just buy the second seat for when miss 3 decided she wanted a pram all the time to! It was and still is amazing. Handles great on dirt/gravel, large comfortable seats for both kids and great storage. I love the large sun visor also!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kaaccc, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Love it!

Currently have a compact for my 6 week old and almost 2 year old. Love it. Fantastic basket space, stylish, moves well on all surfaces, spacious seats and personally don't find it very heavy. Both my girls fall asleep while out so must be pretty comfy

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Teagan, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

See all Steelcraft Strider Compact reviews