Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Faulty product, zero service.

Bought a sideboard which when it first came out of the box I was delighted with. It looked to be really good quality however once I'd put the legs on and stood it up I saw one of the doors won't close, the hinges weren't attached properly by manufacturer so it just hangs open.
Sent email photos and video to Brosa explaining the issue and 10 days later zero response except an email saying it would take them up to a week to respond.
Thats far below the minimum standard of service I'd expect.
There was also a payment glitch where the money came out of my account but no order confirmation, item still showing in my cart however that got fixed up in a few days.

Very pleased

This was exactly what I expected based on the advertisement and the specifications. The colour and texture were as expected and the piece if very sturdy. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Joanne
Joanne

Small coffee table.

I did a lot of research online to find a small coffee table that was both sturdy, looked good and was reasonably priced. I am very impressed with this table as it is made of real wood and it is solid. With little toddlers around I wanted something that couldn't easily be tipped over. I am very happy with this product.

Ann
AnnSydney, NSW

Beautiful occasional chair.

We have been very satisfied with every aspect of our shopping experience with Brosa, we will definitely use them again. The customer service team were terrific, I was promptly sent free swatches so that I was happy with the choice before committing. That said, the website photographs were very accurate. The quality of workmanship of the chair is excellent. Really good value for money. The chair was shipped and delivered very quickly, carefully packaged, the delivery team were communicative and most helpful.

Marina
MarinaSydney, NSW

GREAT!! Oslo 3 seater with chaise

I wish the store had a video of the sofa, because it is great quality and very comfy. I am so happy I chose BROSA. Delivery was done smoothly, and it was very well packed. Highly recommend.

NeoSamurai
NeoSamuraiEltham, Victoria

Okay if you're patient enough to wait 4 months for delivery. Made in China not Australia.

MMF
MMFSydney, NSW

Meggs Entertainment Unit

Excellent product, value, delivery timeframe and customer service - would highly recommend Brosa. Great range of furniture options - will definitely come back for future purchases.

Anna
Anna

Frank Cabinet - perfect!

Easy to order, kept up to date throughout process. extremely well packaged so cabinet was completely safe. Very solid unit.

Auscooke
AuscookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality at a reasonable price

Brosa delivered quality, cost effective furniture, nicely. Have had occasion to shop personally and online - customer service has been brilliant.

Victor
Victor Sydney, NSW

Megan Queen Gaslift Bed Is perfect

Very easy to find what I was looking for. The range of products are great. It was hard to pick out the (one) because they all would suit my needs and wants. I was very impressed by the quality and assembly was easy.

Attracta Lagan
Attracta LaganSydney, NSW

Quality furniture

I have bought several items - bed head, gas lift bed and two bedside tables. They are all great quality and come with easy assembling instructions. I like that I am supporting Australian manufacturing.
Attracta Lagan

Noreen
NoreenVictoria

Gorgeous Products and Amazing Customer Service!

Love everything we ordered from Brosa! They're absolutely gorgeous, easily to assemble and stylish! The Stella King Size Bed and Espen Scoop Dining Chairs look absolutely beautiful! Customer service is also superb! Very responsive and accommodating. One happy customer here!

Mike W
Mike WSydney, NSW

Great experience and excellent product!

We recently purchased a Frank sideboard from Brosa online and have been very impressed with their products and their service. The sideboard is solid timber with an America Walnut finish and is of very high quality and looks even better ‘in the flesh’. The whole process from start to finish went perfectly and we will definitely be back.

Kait
KaitSouthern and Hills, SA

Love my purchase!

The couch and occasional chair are fabulous! Very happy with my purchase and with the fast delivery service. Thank you.

Brendon
BrendonSydney, NSW

Amateur-ville Horror

I purchased the Frank TV unit 2 months ago. This company sent me the wrong assembly parts (incorrect screws), and have failed to correct the problem despite 5 emails and 3 phone conversations. The furniture I purchased is sitting in my hallway, unable to be assembled - and from what I gather, they can’t get it together to send the correct custom screws. This company, in my estimation, is amateur and poorly managed.