Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Great Mattress - Super Supportive Mattress

Needing a new mattress, we went straight to Brosa website as we knew they had good quality mattresses. Once unwrapped and setup, we now look forward to our bed as the mattress is so comfortable.

Product Appearance As advertised

Very happy with my purchase

I purchased the Elizabeth dining table. After searching shops close to home and not finding something in my budget and also not being happy with paying $100 for delivery from shops 20 mins away i happened to come across this site. I found this table, exactly what i had in mind. I was worried about the quality and colour of wood. Nervously i ordered. It was within budget and i had cashback on delivery. I need not have worried as i very happy with my purchase. It was delivered straight to my door within two weeks. The quality is really good. I was worried with it being very reasonably priced that it would look cheap. It doesnt. The colour was exactly what i was hoping and exactly what was advertised on site. The instructions made it very easy to assemble and it looks fantastic in the space. Thank you Brosa , am looking at ordering chairs now.

The Potter Desk

I had, for a while, been looking for a small, fair-priced, stylish desk for my home office. Having searched online for a number of weeks I came across the Brosa site, it was easy to navigate and their range suited my style and need. I was extremely happy with the product, price and solid quality. It was easy to assemble and looks great. My partner also liked it; so we purchased another Potter desk.

Hassle free purchase

The Brosa site was easy to navigate and their range suited my style and what I was looking for. Value for money compared to other brands I researched was excellent.
I was very happy with the product and it’s quality.

Product Appearance As advertised

Lola scoop back dining chair.

Have been looking for a while for a suitable padded supportive chair to use with desk and sewing machine and located the ‘Lola’ on sale at Brosa. Having previously purchased a sofa I was confident about reliable delivery and ordered on line. Quick, economical and satisfactory delivery service as I live 80 km from Adelaide. Husband assembled. Happy with purchase

Terrible over 6 month wait for one chair

Still waiting on a chair paid for I’m full only to be told when enquiring there will be further delays. Although if I purchased two of these stools would have been delivered within the week. Requested to change to purchase two only to be told they would not allow this.... crazy!

Quality products, professional customer service

We purchased 6 bar stool for our new build house, the sales representative was very helpful, she allowed us to change our color like 3 times. At that day of our selection, we did not realize we do have an additional discount, compared to other big furniture shops we end up 50% discount, but the quality is still superior.

Overall, we are happy with the customer service, the quality of the product and of course the price :-)

We will buy again.

Highly recommended.

Baker Bar Stools

Very happy with my BROSA Baker set bar stools. As soon as l saw them l the website, l knew they would be perfect.
They look great in my kitchen. Excellent quality and workmanship and kept me updated on delivery.

Sofa extremely uncomfortable

I purchased the blue chesterfield sofa from Brosa and find it extremely uncomfortable to the point that no one wants to sit on it. It feels like sitting on wood planks, I hate it. Not to mention that the velvet is so slippery that we almost slide off the sofa. Contacted the company regarding a return but was turned down. Make sure you test a sofa before you buy it otherwise you will regret it!

Great chair - looks stylish and is comfortable

We are very happy with our Brosa order. The purchase process was easy and the delivery service was excellent. They texted beforehand, updated the status via texting & the delivery people were very nice.

Excellent product and service

I have bought a lot of furniture online over the years, and only recently discovered Brosa. The outdoor furniture that I bought from them was very well made, carefully packaged...and delivered at a time that suited me. A very pleasant experience, and I have no hesitation in using this company again.

Product Appearance As advertised

In love with our outdoor setting

Comfort and quality is what we were looking for with our outdoor setting and after so much research we went with Brosa and they didn’t disappoint. Also Great customer service.

Exceptional value and quality

I have been shopping at Brosa for a few years now and have always been entirely satisfied with product, cost, delivery and longevity. Wonderful store with a huge range of styles. Best shop ever!

Very happy customer

I am in love with my bed. A great brand delivering bespoke items to your design at what I believe to be a reasonable price point.
We found our bed easy to put together, once we found which instructions we required online. The bed was as described and pictured.
We are very happy and I have already recommended Brosa to numerous friends.

10/10 for Brosa

I had a perfect experience with Brosa. The delivery process was smooth, helpful and efficient. I love my new bed and my beautiful chair. I strongly recommend this excellent company.

Product Appearance As advertised

We love our new dining and bar chairs

We purchased Zoe dining chairs, office chair, Espen and Spencer bar stools and are very happy with them. Because the site is easy to navigate and shows how many of an item are available and what colours, I was able to order available stock and have them delivered within a week. I wasn't happy to purchase chairs online without first trying them out, so we were delighted that we could go to the studio in Melbourne and sit on them and see the variety of colour swatches available. In fact we ended up ordering different styles to what I first wanted. We had no problem putting the furniture together, the instructions were easy to follow and everything was provided that we needed. The staff were so helpful and the delivery guys were equally so. We will be happy to purchase from Brosa again.

Even this is generous

Ordered bed & bed head late September. 12 week delivery date, which I could accept. Arrived late January, only to discover wrong colour bed head. I then advised of issue, this was also a problem to prove. Then advised bedhead will arrive by end of January. Bedhead arrived February & then advised too damaged to send out. I had to constantly chase how to get the wrong bedhead returned. I accepted at $120 refund on order for the inconvenience, when they had offered me the $120 to be spent in store (really, after this why would I want to deal with their company again.) I have now received email, Mid March, that the bed will not be delivered until June. This is well & truly longer than the 12week process, if it had indeed been ordered in February when fault was identified. If it is in stock in Australia then chance the ordering if it has to be made, no way don't deal with them, especially if a problem occurs 20+emails later, hard to find on phone to speak to someone...STAY CLEAR!!!

I appreciate courtesy and efficiency

I recently purchased a Provence Sofa and 2 Abigail Armchairs from Brosa. The items received are very attractive and of excellent quality as was evident when selected from their website. Dealing with Brosa electronically was a simple procedure throughout and the service provided subsequently by the carriers whom they engage was equally impressive. I would describe the whole experience as efficient and courteous at every stage and we are very pleased with the high quality of the furniture.

Disappointing and dishonest service

I purchased the Sondra Sofa bed for $600 in 2016. The couch was pretty but uncomfortable but we had issues with the couches legs which resulted in structural issues with our couch. My issue was when we asked for a refund, I had serious issues with organising the return and getting back the full refund of the couch. I was told I could not return the couch unless it was in original packaging which means I had to source a couch sized box. When I finally organised this and returned the couch I was then charged $170 for the cost of the return. This is against Australian consumer law. See reference: https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund#returning-the-product
My issue is, that this is a very common occurrence as I was only refunded the cost of shipping upon my insistence. Looking at other negative reviews I have found a lot have people have had the same issue and haven’t known their legal rights like me. I would have sent at least 20 emails and had at least 10 phone calls regarding this return and refund. I have never left a bad review in my life but this experience has left me nothing but frustrated.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

long process

We purchased a bed head and a bench seat to go with it. The bench seat is beautiful, the bed head however came in wrong colour. We are currently working with costumer service to get it reordered which will take at least 3 more months. The delay is disappointing, however the bench seat we have received is beautiful so I am looking forward to getting the rest of my order

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi Dasha, our sincere apologies about the wrong color. We are currently crafting your head for you and will get it to you as fast as we can. I'm glad that you like the Edward bed bench!

I have submitted a request online for two returns and included photos of the damaged goods. I have not been able to speak with anyone except one email on Friday asking a question which I have since answered. Why don't you have a phone number on your website to better sort out this kind of problem?
Hi Glow! We are very sorry for the issues with your order. We can see that our team is in touch with you to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Hi, What are the measurements of the Extendable Baker table? Thanks Angie
Hi Angie! The dimensions of the Baker Extendable Dining Table are H75 X W180 (extended: W230) X D100. You can also find these (and more information) on the bottom of the product page: https://www.brosa.com.au/products/baker-extendable-dining-table?SKU=TBLBAK01WHT

Delivery time for bed heads?
Hi Iman! The delivery times depend on the availability of the item and your location. Please email us with the exact product you're after, and your state/postcode to hello@brosa.com, and we will check the lead time for you. You can also find more information about transit times here: https://www.brosa.com.au/shipping-delivery

Similar listings