4.4 from 1,014 reviews

4.4

1,014 reviews

Apartment downsizer

Apartment downsizerCentral Queensland, QLD

Apartment downsizer... this is perfect for my 3rd bedroom/office!

The website was easy to navigate and the range was good. The quality seems excellent and the only assembly required were the legs.. easy! The couch was true to the photographs and dimensions and I was pleasantly surprised: it is very comfortable for one person but 2 slim adults would definitely cope for a night or two!
I had tried other sites but their delivery to regional Queensland was exorbitant; Brosa's delivery cost was much more reasonable and very prompt although I do think courier companies are taking advantage of the pandemic to overcharge. If this product came in a Queen size I would definitely buy it. Delighted! A friend has already asked for the details.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so much for your kind feedback!

Samah karim

Samah karim

Roma sideboard

I loved this beautiful piece, especially the quality. Delivery was spot on did not even have to contact brosa once. I love how unique the gold is on the sideboard. Thanks brosa

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We're glad to hear that you love your Roma!

Michelle C.

Michelle C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and excellent delivery

I loved that sample swatches were able to be sent out. The QS gas lift base is as described and we are very happy with it. It was easy to put together following the instructions.
Delivery was prompt with excellent communication - delivery guys were most helpful.
Thanks Brosa!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

You are most welcome. Enjoy your new Gaslift Bed!

Tatiana T.

Tatiana T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceeded my expectation

Purchased Seta 4 seater and armchair. I didn’t physically see them before they arrived and they were even nicer than I had anticipated. Stylish and good quality. Also came boxed so easy to get into the lounge. Very pleased and have made another purchase since.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

So nice to hear that we were able to impress you, Tatiana.

Unhappy

UnhappyCanberra

Nice quality, clever design

Easy to find what I wanted on the web page. It would be great if there were more Hampton style sofas? They are such a timeless and popular style.
The Mia console table with drawers that I bought is very nice quality.
I had to assemble on arrival, but this was only putting on the legs. Very easy.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your great feedback!

Rissa

RissaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely IN LOVE !

Love my leather ottoman - perfect size for a smaller living room. I honestly cannot fault this beautiful piece, it looks exactly as pictured on the website. I highly recommend BROSA Furniture!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you, this makes us really happy.

Bronwyn

BronwynSydney, NSW

Gorgeous coffee table!

Love my new coffee table! Perfect for the space, the whole process was great I was really impressed with the communication and everything was really easy from purchasing to delivery packaging and and assembly 10/10

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your nice words!

Alicia

AliciaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Great service from both the team and their delivery partner. The product looks exactly as pictured, we are very satisfied and have more items on our wishlist for future purchases.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

That's great, thank you Alicia!

Marcia Burke

Marcia BurkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and quality product

I made my first Brosa purchase recently and couldn’t be happier. Ordering was easy and customer service outstanding in assisting with suitable style and colour decisions to compliment my existing home decor. Delivery also was efficient and easy and the product excellent quality with easy to follow assembly instructions. I look forward to making future purchases with confidence having had such an exceptional first experience. Thankyou!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you so much, Marcia!

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Perfectly built dining chairs.

The French Provincial dining chairs were chosen off the website. We hoped and were delighted to find that they arrived looking exactly as we had imagined them. The build quality is obvious, using good materials.

Thank you!

Karoline

KarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a beautiful fabric and definitely makes a statement

Great range of beautiful pieces. The design, feel, comfort and overall style of my new beautiful bedroom sofa has added a beautifully elegant touch to my bedroom. Thank you Brosa!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

It really looks gorgeous in your room. Thank you for sharing, Karoline!

Sofa bed Sondra

Bought a sofa bed and I would say the product is good and the service is excellent. Even the communication between buyer and seller is awesome. The delivery service was well organized and shows you live how far is your delivery.
Thank you for your excellent service.
Dario

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your honest feedback, Dario!

Liv Browny

Liv BrownyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loved the white glove set up

Ordered an upholstered bed frame with draws. Product was exactly as noted on website and the white glove delivery and set up (and pack up) was well worth it. Thanks team Brosa!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

You are most welcome! Enjoy your new bed!

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Quality & Design With The Commitment To Please From The BROSA Team.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks Andy, we are so happy that we could impress you!

Sofy

SofySydney, NSW

Excellent quality furniture and service

A friend suggested I purchase a storage base as living in a unit there is never enough storage. I was hesitant at first, buying furniture without having seen it but my experience was without any stress. The gas lift base is perfect and of a high quality. Delivery, assembly and customer service could not be faulted. Will definitely purchase from Brosa again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks, we hope you will enjoy your new bed for a long time!

john m.

john m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

brosa made it easy

after looking for weeks, brosa was the last stop. it should have been the first. the difference in style with quality from all the others was the first thing that stood out. after the easy to use web site, i knew i was on the right road. the staff were excellent without being pushy. taylor made it easy to relax and really look at the furniture, in turn, easy to make up my mind. when i got it delivered it was simple to put together myself. when i first tried it at home it was better than i thought. i love this sofa. i can tell i will have it a long time. thanks brosa.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

This makes us really happy. Thank you, John.

Sooz

Sooz

Best looking and comfortable office chair

Comfy, customisable and good looking. What more can you ask for in a home office chair? So much better than gross standard black office chair. Definitely worth the wait and turned up on time too

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

That's great to hear, thank you!

Sally

Sally

Gorgeous and good quality bed heads

Gorgeous and good quality bed heads for the kids room. I purchased 2 pink bedheads and one blue one. They are really great pieces that will brighten a kids room.

Thank you, Sally!

Alisha Walsh

Alisha WalshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very pleased

We have bought a few items from Brosa and have had no issues with the company. High quality furniture and always exactly what was described and pictured online. Friendly and helpful customer service. Would definitely recommend this company as opposed to other online stores.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks for your recommendation, it means a lot!

Georgi

Georgi

Beautiful pieces

I did my shopping instore before lockdown and ordered the final pieces online. I waited 4 weeks for my sofa and armchair to be made and they came in perfect condition. The quality is immaculate, sofa and armchair are super comfortable, stylish, and easy to assemble with simple attachable legs. All you need is an Alan key! Would buy all of my furniture from Brosa if I could!

Thank you, Georgi.