Ramya

Ramya

Poor quality - Huber side and end tables

They must spend all their money on marketing. The Huber Side Table and End Table that I purchased took 22 weeks to arrive. The quality of the parts is poor. One part of the metal legs does not align with the frame and juts out slightly. There are dents and flaws in the metal base. The marble tops came with some slight scratches to them. They look as though I've purchased a second hand product. I wouldn't buy from this place again.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
David A

David AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value, Horrible Experience.

I purchased a John 3 seater couch, paid up front and accepted the 12 to 14 week lead time. It arrived today, one day short of 26 weeks. I was offered to select delivery date and time two weeks in advance, they changed that PM before the scheduled next morning, reluctantly agreed between 3 and 6 PM, arrived at 1.30 PM. Huge box left behind. Great unit for the office and a good price - would pay more for same product next time from another supplier - we had a game with our customers called sit in the invisible couch. Great business model with my cash for six months while I waited and waited.

MEC

MECSouth East Queensland, QLD

No flatpacks!!!

Quality solid furniture; good communication re delivery which was on time; everything was put together for us, moved into place and all the cardboard and packing removed. So easy!

DNik

DNikGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Armchair and service are brilliant

Amazing service from start to finish. Option of ordering fabric swatches is amazing and styling advice is second to none.

MerriSydney, NSW

Great sofa but uncomfortable bed

Good look, price, sofa and opening but I'll need toput double padding for comfortable adult sleep- two crosswise hard bits

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Merri! We're sorry to hear that your sofa bed is not comfortable. Please know that we got you covered - please contact us on support@brosa.com, we will be happy to assist you with a return or a replacement.

I will email as advised

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely gorgeous stools.

Fantastic customer service. Would buy from them again. Great quality stools. Finish off my kitchen/dining area perfectly. Thank you Brosa :)

Catalina

CatalinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top quality and service

The Brosa purchase experience is an absolute pleasure! You can see your product and details online plus have an opportunity to physically try out furniture in their Studio before committing to buying. Quality and finish is above standard plus you can easily speak to a real person at anytime throughout your purchasing experience. Highly recommend Brosa to the discerning buyer looking for designed pieces at an affordable price!

Sherri

SherriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic quality products and customer service!

We have purchased a number of furniture items from Brosa and have been very impressed with the quality of the products, as well as the customer service we received. In addition, we found their delivery service to be the most professional and accurate we have come across. So easy to track and arrange specific delivery times. The delivery guys were also very friendly! Would definitely buy from Brosa again, and highly recommend.

Janelle

JanelleCentral West, NSW

Great sofa

From purchase to delivery it was an easy and smooth experience. I purchased the Clem Sofa and was able to choose my delivery date and given a 3hr window. The communication from the delivery drivers was excellent and they were helpful in placing the sofa.
The sofa was compact and the online instructions easy to follow for assembling. Comfortable to sit on and sleep on.

Bill

BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling After Sales Customer Service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Beautiful addition to our house

Came by the Brosa site by accident through google . Brosa had a wide range of interesting pieces of furniture that others didn’t . I was able to match the book case with our pre existing entertainment unit so well u couldn’t tell there was a difference between old and new. The quality of the product I would consider to be of high standards and will last for many years to come. The book case came in a box assembled all but the legs - which were quite easy to do. Now all I need to do is fill the book shelf up

Maree

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brosa Furniture is unable to deliver my order after 6 months

After six months of waiting for my order (a Greta Bar Cabinet) I have just had the poorest response from Brosa - they can’t confirm a delivery date - stuck at the port. I ordered and paid on 2 Sept 2020 for delivery in Dec, this was pushed to January and then Feb 2021 due to ‘held up at port’ and now it has pushed to March 2021 for the same reason. Very disappointed on the lack of customer contact regarding the ongoing delay and right now, no one knows where my order actually is. They are now eager to offer a refund but I have waited so long and can’t get a replacement unit without further delays from another supplier. Very disappointed and this will be the last time I shop with Brosa.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Maree! Thank you for your honest feedback. We're sorry that your order is affected by a delay. Be assured we're doing everything we can to fix the situation and deliver your order as soon as we possibly can.

Tess

TessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stunning couches make us feel like we have a display home.

Our new Chesterfield couches are a great addition to our home. We purchased the matching dining chairs which completes the look. So impressive. We are delighted with these quality products. We did have some delay with the dining chairs which we believe was due to transportation in CoVid times. We purchased these products on sale - a great save. Also because we had over $1500 (approx $3200) in cost, delivery was free. We saved about $1000 not including delivery costs). Despite the late delivery, we are totally delighted with our new furniture.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stylish and useful

I stared by looking for a suitable product via Google, so I did not have to navigate the store site to find it. The tables are well made, stylish, just the right size for the areas they were to go in and easy to assemble. The store gave me timely information. Delivery information was excellent.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you kindly for this nice feedback, Chris!

Shopaholic386

Shopaholic386Carlingford

Poor customer service

[Name Removed] provided a poor level of customer service via the chat function when I was enquiring about the options that were available (and limiting in terms of which combinations of legs to fabric were allowed). After providing little explanation he continually tried to blow me off, and when I requested the enquiry be escalated to a manager for further advice, he blatantly refused to acknowledge the request before hanging up on me. If this is the level of service Brosa accepts then I will happily take my business elsewhere.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! We are very sorry that you had a bad experience with our chat team. We would love to help you with your enquiry. Please feel free to email us to hello@brosa.com and we'll make sure to answer all your questions.

RhiD

RhiDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad after sales experience

Had an unsuccessful delivery of a sofa because it didn't fit in my lift. They took the sofa away and texted me the same day that they would get in contact with me but no one ever got back to me regarding a refund or a redelivery to a different address. I've now contacted Brosa several times with no follow up. After three weeks Brosa still have my money AND my sofa. Not very happy

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! We're very sorry that you didn't have any follow up about the returned sofa. Please email us with your order number and reference #PR2290 to feedback@brosa.com and we will get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Bed head and ottoman

Very happy with purchase. Excellent quality, well packaged, all ready assembled. Colour swatches were perfect match to the final items.
Delivery men were great, customer service all round was fantastic.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Marie! What a beautiful little oasis - thank you so much for sharing!

Raiderkate

RaiderkateSydney, NSW

This is my new favourite store

I ordered 4 bar stools for my brand new house. The online store was fantastic and very informative. I am not normally the one to purchase furniture online without testing it first, but I was soo happy that I purchased these stools as the pictures on their website does not do them justice. Ease of purchase was awesome and communication as to where the stools were at was great. Delivery of the stools was smooth. Brosa is definitely my go to shop to purchase furniture.

Assembling the stools was soo easy with their instructions provided in the purchase email.

Once I am able to buy new furniture for my house, I will be heading to Brosa for sure.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

This is so great to hear - thank you so much for your great feedback!

orange m.

orange m.Canberra 2600, ACT

Damaged goods delivered.

Shipping was extended a few times due to covid.. which I understand however after 3 months of waiting my order arrived damaged. See photos

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We are so sorry that your item arrived damaged through the packaging! We would really like to get this right. Could you please advise your order number or email us to support@brosa.com so we can help you out?

amazing quality , and exactly what I needed 10/10

website is very easy to navigate and styled well
lots of products available with a wide range of products
very satisfied with the quality of products , well made and sturdy with beautiful finish
assemble was very simple , easy, and quick to finish
could not ask for any more

Thank you very much!