Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Anonymous Reviewer

Anonymous ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality, good price, but you have to wait for 4 months for your products to arrive.

When I purchased Brosa, I overlooked the note that items will arrive in...4 months.
I mean, 4 months to make 2 bar stools...which I intended to use while waiting for my custom made dining sets (from another provider overseas) to arrive. Interestingly the custom made table and chairs only took total of 1 month to be designed (by my drawings), made, and delivered from overseas...by sea! While here I am waiting diligently for my bar stools to arrive...on my new shiny dining sets.
Anyway, not Brosa fault! I know, mine for overlooked the ETA, I mean, who would have thought? But what really win me over was the product quality. It is impeccably made, beautifully crafted and I cannot fault a thing. So I forgive you Brosa.

Stacey

StaceyPerth, WA

Good quality

Iit was easy to navigate threw the products the quality of the products is of very good quality and I was very happy with that I had to put it together but it was very easy

irisandgraham1

irisandgraham1Perth, WA

Great company to do business with.

Very easy to navigate the store and staff were super polite and helpful when I called with a question. I ordered the large entertainment unit (easily assembled by my daughter! ( then a coffee table and then a side table. Items were beautifully packed and my only criticism is that the carrier for the second two items did not call me to tell me they were delivering. Fortunately I was home each time. When I mentioned this to them I was told " we rang but no answer". Go figure, that just might mean I was out, but the answering machine was on.

Charlotte J.

Charlotte J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service and products in stylish show room

Needed furniture for our new business. Pictures on Brosa website seemed too good to be true so was very happy to learn they had a Melbourne showroom. The customer service at the showroom was amazing (I think Tracey) was so helpful and we left with an order placed for 4 love seats. They arrived in perfect time for the opening of our business and everyone loves them so much we have just ordered 2 more. I have been recommending Brosa to everyone and I know a couple of friends have brought stuff from there

Product Appearance As advertised

Megan King gas lift bed. Highly recommend.

We bought the Megan King gas lift bed and couldnt be happier. Quality is great and assembly was easy. Customer service was terrific as a request for a sample of my fabric was no problem at all. Highly recommend.

Gail H.

Gail H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quality sofa

Great range of products (I was buying a sofa) and webpage was great to navigate around and easy to compare. The sofa arrived before the expected delivery date. The sofa quality was great. Only assembly required was screwing on the legs, very easy! I would definitely buy from brosa again

Greg H

Greg HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very satisfied with the quality and delivery of my purchase from Brosa Furniture

Recently purchased on-line an outdoor furniture setting for my patio. This was the first purchase I have made from Bosra and I was impressed. The website was easy to navigate and the furniture delivered was exactly what I expected. The item is really good quality and much better (and reasonably priced) than what I had seen during visits to some well known furniture stores. I paid a little extra for the delivery service to include the unpacking, set up and removal of the packing materials and thought the price charged was very reasonable. I would be happy to purchase from Bosra again based on my experience.

Product Appearance As advertised

Love the quality and style of the furniture and the service

Having never bought quality furniture on line before, we were nervous about buying from Brosa. Our experience has been excellent. The quality and style exceeded our expectations, it is better in real life than the photos on the website.
We had an issue with one pair of the 6 dining chairs we purchased. It was resolved with minimal hassle and the correct legs were sent immediately.
You get to know a business in how they respond to an issue and Brosa were 1st class. They are now the first place we look when buying new furniture

Product Appearance As advertised

Good quality and reasonable pricing

Friendly customer with 1:1 service at Alexandria. Great range and quality and reasonable pricing. Would definitely order from Brosa again. Only issue is slow shipping with things not in stock.

Miles

MilesSydney, NSW

Very good experience

I was very happy with my dealings with Brosa. The showroom in Sydney is attractive and very well laid out and the staff member that we spoke with was knowledgeable, welcoming and very helpful. We were very happy with our purchase of a bed head and it looks great.

Sandy

SandyFar North Queensland, QLD

Love my Bed. Very good quality. Great communication.

Would give you 9/10 for the whole experience from using website to choosing goods to receiving goods. Lost 1 point because I would have liked my bed earlier. 16 weeks was a long wait but I was aware of time frame when ordering.

Coral F.

Coral F.Northeast, VIC

Great Range Great Products

Using the Brosa website was a breeze, the range was comprehensive and the information provided at each product site was really good, with lots of photos on different angles etc. Colours and descriptions were spot on, as was the quality of the product once delivered. Brosa give you an accurate timeline for delivery, and use reputable delivery companies - we ordered two separate items to go to two separate addresses into country Victoria and both times there were no hassles whatsoever, and the timelines were very reliable.
We appreciate a company that is so accurate with their products and delivery, and would use them again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend this company and their products.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great products, easy and efficient service

This was our second order with Brosa. We have been very happy with their designs and quality of products. Communication is fantastic and delivery service is as painless as possible.

Aimee

AimeeSouthwest, VIC

Beautifully crafted piece

This was the perfect piece to complete my clients sitting room. Delivered on time by their amazing team who constructed the item and removed all rubbish. Such an easy and seamless transaction from start to finish.

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent Service and Product!

We had a lovely guy help us at the Brosa Fitzroy store however we ended up buying chairs online and they were delivered without any issues. The chairs were simple to assemble and are perfect.

PAM TATZ

PAM TATZSydney, NSW

What a good buy!

The ordering process was good and made online shopping easy. There was a lot of choice and I found exactly what I wanted. my storage ottoman is of a good quality and has made my life tidier and easier. i am unable to assemble furniture and really appreciated the fact that mine arrived ready assembled. I would buy from Brosa again.

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my sofa

As a first time buyer the process of finding the sofa I wanted at reasonable cost was fairly easy. It was delivered on time and is just what I needed for my spare room. The ordering, paying and discount offered was all very smooth to navigate through. The sofa was easy to unpack and looks great.

Leona Gielen

Leona GielenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfection with a capital P

From enquiry to purchasing the products , high professional service, such beautiful products (better than the picture advertised) you get more than you expect. Each individually packaged and easy to assemble. Want to buy so much more - quality with a capital Q
So so happy with our purchase . Thankyou Brosa team

Kristy

KristySydney, NSW

Great shopping experience

Easy online shopping service. Quality product. Was able to order a free colour sample before purchase. Fast, efficient, friendly delivery service. Online chat function is efficient and easy to use. Very pleased.

NikkiB

NikkiBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ethan Walnut dressing table set

Good website, online help was great. Very happy with the furniture, excellent quality, is a little darker than it looks on the online photo but not an issue. Good delivery, all round very happy