4.4

1,086 reviews

Kimbra

KimbraSouthwest, VIC

Well made armchair

I have recently purchased several pieces of furniture from Brosa and can say you will have no problems as far as communication, quality and delivery. Thumbs up to their capable team.

Lily

LilyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy with my purchase

I am so happy with my new kitchen stools and bar stools, they are so beautiful and the quality is superb. From the beginning the experience was great, the website was very easy to navigate and there was a good range to choose from. Another thing the kitchen and bar stools were very easy to put together.

Perfect office chair!

I purchased the Zoe office chair as this complements my other furniture at home. I love the shape, material and the studs. Quality is good, price was reasonable and service was excellent. This is the second time I ordered from Brosa and happy with both!

Beautiful furniture, excellent value

I purchased the Madeline sofa and armchairs from Brosa and they are beautifully stylish and elegant. They are comfortable and such great value. I also bought the Nottage armchairs which are also lovely.
Such a great service from start to finish. Loved the delivery tracking and it was no trouble to reschedule my delivery date.
With the white glove service, the delivery guys were so helpful and friendly and were only too happy to lug the furniture up our steep driveway and steps. Can’t wait to buy more!

Qeb

QebSydney, NSW

Compact elegant table

The website was easily navigated with accurate search results and a really nice range of products. The compact dining table we got arrived very swiftly and was delivered by a friendly and helpful crew. It was well packed, relatively easy to unpack and assemble. Very pleased with our experience with Brosa and if we need more furniture their website will be one of our first ports of call.

Vicki M - Vic 3934

Vicki M - Vic 3934Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my Lamps!

Great service, product had to be manufactured so there was a little wait time but Brosa kept me in the loop with their progress and ETA. Very happy with the product and service.

JezzaK

JezzaKSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best sofas!

I have two of the olive green Camilla sofas, which look amazing. Good quality velvet, perfect proportions, a very avantgarde look. Thanks Kylie for your great service.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Fabulous quality and style! Friendly and helpful team, thank you!

Straightforward process, very satisfied with the two sofas purchased. Quality is amazing! Used the white glove service, would highly recommend

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Exceptional service quality and price !!

Amazing service, from ordering to delivery. Can not fault the professionalism of Brosa. The chair we ordered arrive promptly and was exceptional value for a high quality product. AAAAA++++++ thanks guys !!

Arundeep H.

Arundeep H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality product.

Easy to assemble, great quality and buying online was super easy. And they were answering at queries I had. I will definitely buy again.

Great furniture

Really love the desk I got from Brosa. Beautiful colour and the legs are a nice statement piece. The drawers have a lot more space than I expected which is awesome. Assembly was super easy and the quality is top notch.

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience

We had a great experience with a large order for my new home. Dining chairs, Island Stools, Seating etc. We used the White Delivery Service which was excellent. Well recommended

Nova

NovaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I absolutely ❤️❤️❤️ the Harper Daybed

I love this gorgeous piece in my home. It doesn’t clutter the room and is firm to sit or lay on yet still so comfortable. The purchase process was super easy and all dates were met. Assembly was minimal and didn’t require anyone to help me.

Casey

CaseySydney, NSW

Highly recommend!

Excellent furniture, excellent price and great team to assist with purchase and delivery. I would highly recommend checking out Brosa.

Daniel

Daniel Sydney, NSW

Good product for the price. Great service

Store is excellent. It was an easy pleasant shopping experience. Highly recommended. I’d buy there again. Great website. Friendly staff

Janet

Janet

Beautiful quality furniture at an affordable price

I have purchased 2 sofas and a sideboard and all are unique quality pieces I constantly get good feedback from

Dani H.

Dani H.Southwest, VIC

Very very happy

I had been bed shopping for over a year online and nothing was popping out at me until I stumbled on the Brosa website!!! They also have sales regularly and so many products to choose from.
Was a long wait on my order as the colour I choose was in back order for a while. Thinking that was covid related however. But when it arrived at the warehouse delivery was organised only a few days later. The installers were super quick to put the bed together and the quality exceeded my expectations. I love my Stella tall king bed head, gas lift base ans Emily ottoman. Really give my bedroom wow factor. Would happily order from Brosa again.

Jo L

Jo LMelbourne

Excellent sofa and excellent service

I purchased the Christoph 3 Seater Sofa in a pale grey colour. It's beautiful and very comfortable. Very happy with the service provided by Brosa as well - great communication, on time delivery and great price too.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what we were looking for!

The Lucille concrete round table has absolutely made our dining room. We have long been looking for a piece that would complete the communal, homely feel; and this piece is perfect. Order and delivery were so easy; the product was well packed and a breeze to assemble (even despite it being a heavy, delicate piece). Exactly what we were looking for.

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Great company, highly recommended.

Shelf and armchair purchased are great quality. Purchase and deliver process was easy. Will definitely purchase from again from this store.