Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I would like to offer my thanks to the young lady in dispatch who arrange delivery of three stools.
We had a the opening of a new showroom coming up and the stools were going to be delivered after the opening.

She arranged for them to arrive just in time.

Debbie T.

Debbie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent products and great customer service

Thank you again for quality products and great customer service. Prompt delivery and excellent communication. Easy to navigate website with accurate product descriptions and colours. Very happy with delivery guys who unpacked and set up my armchairs where I asked them to. Well
Done Brosa keep up the great work!

Jenny S.

Jenny S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent online experience

First time I've bought a major piece of furniture online, so was a little worried, was not disappointed
Quality and service was excellent, most likely would shop with Brosa again

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Extremely Disappointing

karen

karenSydney, NSW

wonderful product

website is easy to navigate and we are happy about the products very much. The product was delivered on time. All the staff are very kind to us. The assembly procedures are quite easy to follow.

Hill

HillGippsland, VIC

Bedside tables

I looked for a while before I decided what to buy as I am addicted to USA websites that have so much more interesting things! However I decided this was the closest I was going to get in Aus.
Haven't unpacked them yet as I am waiting for my new house to be finished.
Fast delivery with awesome tracking. I'm sure I will be happy with the bedsides.

MJM

MJMSydney, NSW

Beware of fabric

Warranty Claim MadeYes

High Quality Table - very impressed/happy

I found the Brosa website very easy to navigate, my wife and i were quite happy with the range of products that are available, and will be re-visiting to buy extra pieces of furniture and bed settings.
We had our doubts, although upon a recommendation from a friend who had already used Brosa, we gave it a try and were extremely happy with out Blake Coffee Table.
Great quality, and a great price, exactly what we were looking for.

Thanks guys!

Harpreet Dhandwar

Harpreet DhandwarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful products and fantastic service!

I have had a fantastic experience with Brosa. We visited the studio and placed orders for our new home. The quality of the products is outstanding and the customer service was fantastic. We were super impressed by the team who visited to delivery and aseemble our items, they were polite and took away the rubbish from the packages with them. Overall 10 out of 10 and will be shopping with you again!

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love our tables!

Our second purchase from Brosa. Very happy with the whole process - from ordering, confirmation, delivery.
Delivery notifications and updates were good and helpful when you are awaiting delivery.
It won't be our last purchase.

Very nice entertainment unit

I took a chance and purchased the entertainment unit from Brosa online. It arrived promptly and is beautiful - it is of good quality and as described on the website.
Easy to assemble. I am very happy with the purchase

Nicole Y.

Nicole Y.Sydney, NSW

Love my chair!

I love my chair so much. It fits perfectly in my office space and is so comfy! I highly recommend Brosa, the furniture is high quality with superb customer service.

Olivia

OliviaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product! Great service!

My purchase of 4 items was before Brosa actually opened their store but from word go it was a great experience! At the moment my furniture is in storage but I cannot speak highly enough of the two men who delivered my goods! They were polite, helpful and willing to do whatever they could to make my life easier. I would definitely recommend this company to others and am looking forward to visiting their new store!!

AnneM

AnneMSydney, NSW

What customer service?

After the sale I was pretty much dead to them. Their customer service post sale is non existent. Inquired about progress of delivery post order, no response. Delivery guys were new, poor guys took 3 hours to assemble on the lawn outside. I've tried contacting customer service to return items via email, messenger, no contact details on website. Save your money and spend it somewhere that DELIVERS on what they PROMISE! What a massive disappointment

Melita F

Melita FSydney, NSW

Highly recommend. Bought clovis stools which are super comfy. One leg was a little rough and was replaced immediately.

Easy to assemble and the quality is great. The cushion is very thick and comfortable. We get a lot of compliments on them and they happen to match our dining table perfectly! Will definitely be buying from Brosa again.

Janette

JanetteNortheast, VIC

Full of confidence and class!

I found the website to be clear and concise. I loved the fact that colour swatches were offered and sent promptly to help me choose plus the range of fabrics and colours were all of high quality and very tempting. My order went very smoothly and I now have a gorgeous 'piece' of furniture. I highly recommend Brosa and their quality of products.

HEATH ROBERTSON

HEATH ROBERTSONSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality products! Easy to deal with!

Great customer service. Good variety of styles. Good quality products. First time shopping for furniture online and was a little nervous about it but chairs looked just as i had expected.

Awesome service

Awesome service, fast shipping, absolutely loved our stools, was an extra bonus they came assembled! Would defiantly defiantly recommend brosa to friends or family to purchase from. Super easy to deal with

Product Appearance As advertised

Love this product, and my interiors clients do too

I have specified this product for a number of Interiors Clients and have bought one for myself as well. It's the perfect way to get extra storage without taking up anymore room. The delivery and setting up service was exceptional also

ACS

ACSSydney, NSW

Exceptional! Beautiful furniture, excellent quality and outstanding customer service. Will shop again!!

My experience from start to finish with Brosa was outstanding. The stylists were incredibly helpful and came up with a few design options using my floor plan. I always received a prompt response to any email or phone call, and I actually felt like they wanted to help.

The furniture looks amazing and I love how you can customise everything. It is slightly inconvenient that you can wait 3-4 months for some pieces, but the price outweighs any disadvantage of time lag. Everything costs about a third of what it looks like it would cost.

I will definitely buy from Brosa again!!

MEW

MEWasked

Hi, are the bed frames modular / easy to put together? How is the bed delivered? In a flat pack or easy to put together pieces?

Joanne N.
Joanne N.

It arrived in the shape of the Ottoman (folded), nearly ready to use. just need to undo the packages of the matt. The packages is a square cube shape, as big as the folded Ottoman. As a small lady like me, I will need someone to help me in unpacking the package. other than that, close to 0 assembly. hope it helps?

Mcgmelbourne

Mcgmelbourneasked

I have ordered a number of pieces from Brosa in the last year and have been very happy. I am thinking about ordering a pair of custom armchairs in the same fabric for my lounge room, but recently read a concerning review. The customer said the chairs they received were different colours and Brosa were not helpful at fixing this problem. The chairs I am looking at would be more than $1000 in total and they take about 4 months the be made so it’s a lot of time and money. Does anyone have any experience of custom orders with chairs? Any issues with fabric on different pieces not matching?

Fay

Fayasked

Can I change the legs on my 2 seater Mondello sofa? If so do you sell sofa legs seperately?

Get an answer from our members and Brosa Furniture representatives