Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Brosa furniture

I have so many pieces of Brosa furniture, over 10 items so far n keep coming back for more .
it all blends in so well in my home .
They have so many items to choose from and a huge range of colour options.
Brosa’s furniture is good quality as well and by far the best I’ve had in my home as it’s very well made .
They offer a great spend n save discount and the delivery service is fantastic. The delivery guys are always friendly and keep u updated . Keep up the good work Brosa . 10 out of 10.
K. Robinson

Great fold up bed

We all love the Sonja ottoman, easy to set up, comfortable to sleep on, easy down again. Great quality, a useful piece of furniture as either an ottoman or bed.

Product Appearance As advertised

Beautiful sheets and great service.

Lush lush lush! Their sheet sets and doona covers are to die for. Extremely soft and durable. I especially love the fitted sheet. Great delivery too! I have other sheets from rival brands, but these are my new favourites.

Product Appearance As advertised

Products have exceeded my expectations in quality. Great value!

Easy ordering, Highly recommend the consultation in their studio. It’s a free service and really worth your time. I took the measurements of my room and discussed my styling ideas with an interior designer! She had amazing ideas and put a mood board together with the items I liked. I’ve done my bedroom last year and had to wait for the manufacturing of the furniture. Worth the wait though! This time my bedroom furniture were in stock and I’ve received delivery within less than 48 hours. I’m recommending brosa if you appreciate designer pieces at an affordable price

Product Appearance As advertised

Second time customer and couldn’t be happier

My first purchase was a dining table two years ago and I knew that when its time to get a new lounge, it has to be Brosa. I went to the Alexandria showroom which was stunning. We ended up getting an eclectic mix of classic and modern furnitures including wingback chairs of my dreams. Love Brosa!

The perfect choice

The siesta sofa bed we bought fits perfectly but gives us the most space possible. The whole family loves this sofa (except the dog who's banned from it! Sad dog). Delivery was efficient and you upgraded our delivery option.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great product & customer service!

I ordered a king size bed head through Brosa. The website was easy to navigate, there was a great selection of products to choose from, & the delivery was made within 3 business days! We're very happy with the product & fantastic service provided - thank you Brosa!

Product Appearance As advertised

Quality and design at an affordable price.

Searched the Internet for an Ottoman and came across Brosa. The website is so simple to navigate and I found the Phillipe Ottoman. Requested colour swatches which they sent within a couple of days. I was able to choose the exact colour I wanted.
When the Ottoman arrived I was impressed with the quality, as the price was so reasonable. It looks beautiful and I love it !
I highly recommend Brosa for their customer service and beautiful range of furniture and homewares.

Product Appearance As advertised

Wrong colour, leather can’t be cleaned

I ordered Zoe “leather” dining chairs in Walnut (warm mid brown). They took about a year to arrive in, Taupe (light grey beige). I returned/exchanged for new batch but had Taupe delivered to me a 2nd time. They won with “within industry tolerance” colour gradations. The only person that spoke honestly about what her eyes could see on my case was promptly sacked and replaced by people who read from the script better. I was just too tired to take it further, got a lousy 10% discount for my troubles. The “pure leather” must be particle leather. It stains badly when wiped with a minimally damp cloth. If food dries on it, you have to pick the food off, which removes the “leather”.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

The headboard and bed base has transformed our bedroom

I have been searching for a suitable headboard and bed base to replace our outdated, heavy iron four poster. I found a huge selection of king size head boards and the bed bases (two make up king) come with draws. I chose the delivery which included installation and it was handled very professionally.

Product Appearance As advertised

Amazing design, quality and customer service!

Brosa has amazing furniture designs at affordable prices. And the quality is also fantastic, the furniture looks just as good in person as online. Transport is fast and effective, service is wonderful. I've bought so many pieces of furniture from Brosa over the years, because I firmly believe in their products and brand. Would highly recommend them.

Never again!

Let me start by saying that the furniture I purchased is great quality for the price point. Unfortunately customer service lets this company down.
To set the scene, hubby and I were moving into our new house on the Tuesday and delivery of the furniture was arranged for the Wednesday. I was 33 weeks pregnant (do no, I repeat do not attempt to move into a new house this pregnant). Wednesday comes and hubby is unexpectedly admitted to hospital. Miraculously I manage to be at home in the 3 hour delivery window Brosa provided. I was then advised 1 hour before the end of the window that my furniture would not fit on the truck. As this meant I would need to spend another night camping out on a mattress on the floor I was understandable unhappy with this (if you have tried to get off the floor while this pregnant you would 100% understand). Things picked up though when delivery was arranged for the following day. Thursday comes and the delivery arrives. However as I did not purchase the ‘white glove service’ which was not discussed or offered when I purchased the furniture at the showroom, the furniture was unceremoniously dumped in a precarious pile in the downstairs lounge room. I would have been happy to pay extra just for the delivery guys to carry everything upstairs but they left me to work it out on my own. I emailed Brosa to complain about both the missed delivery and the actual delivery. As a ‘sign of good will’ they offered to come back and move the furniture upstairs and assemble it for the reduced price of $50. I had limited options so accepted the offer. Unfortunately, because I would only be available for two of the three hour time window that Saturday (I had to pick hubby up from hospital) the offer was withdrawn. Not that it would have happened anyway as I received a text from Brosa on the Saturday morning needing to reschedule as their truck had broken down. Following this I managed to convince some friends to help move the furniture upstairs and assemble it for me. My excitement to sleep in a proper bed was short lived. The legs of the bed were missing meaning it could not be assembled. I contacted Brosa to arrange delivery of the missing parts. What I thought would have been a simple request resulted in over 20 emails as there was confusion that the bed needs 4 legs to be assembled, not 2. Once it was finally understood that 4 legs were needed Brosa’s was determined to deliver the legs (within a 3 hour window on the following Saturday). I managed to convince them that express post was the way to go and received the legs 2 days earlier on the Thursday. I thought that would finally be the end of it. But a few weeks later I received an email asking me to rate delivery of the furniture to which I responded with the lowest rating possible. A follow up email was received from customer service asking for more details. I advised that they already have the details on email (and there were plenty of emails), I would be happy for them to call me to discuss but if I had to put in writing I do so on Product Review. If you guessed I never received a call, you would be correct!

Good quality.

The table we ordered looks just as we hoped, it is good quality and we are really happy. The ordering and delivery was straight forward and arrived on time. Assembly was straight forward. We are happy to have invested in this piece, while a little more than we'd normally spend, I feel it's a lovely item that we'll keep for a long time.

Seamless experience

I would recommend this company to everyone I know. I’m so impressed with the quality and service. It’s hard to find good Australian companies who have amazing products and good service!

Product Appearance As advertised

Brosa is the way to go - what an incredible company! 11/10.

Brosa is such an incredible company. We honestly rave about the service to everyone who is looking at purchasing new furniture. From the initial appointment at the Collingwood Studio with Tracey, to the delivery service by Chris & Will - I cannot fault a thing! These people genuinely care about customer service & have pride in the products they are providing. If I could rate Brosa honestly, I would give them an 11/10. I can't wait to purchase more furniture for our home by this wonderful company. Thank you again!

Very happy

I was quite anxious about ordering furniture online sight unseen especially custom made rather than in stock. But everything arrived as and when expected. Very happy with the quality and service. I ordered two matching single bedheads and a wing chair. Exactly the colours and style as shown online. I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase through Brosa again.

Excellent service and product

Delivery was very quick and working with your current delivery service was great. I got to organise a time and make sure I was home. Product was flawless and looked exactly how it did in pictures. I especially like the page where you have linked customer photos with products to see how your items look in different lighting and environments. Megan wide bedhead is absolutely divine!! One very happy customer here. Thank you

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent quality, will purchase again

Brosa's website is easily navigated around and the process was easy. We were very happy with our Elizabeth coffee table. Good quality wood, well designed, easy assembly and is a great addition to our living space. Brosa has a good range of furniture right down our alley and after purchasing our first one from them, we wouldn't hesitate to buy more.

Product Appearance As advertised

Got what I wanted, great price, quick delivery

The table is just as expected, very happy to get what I was hoping for as you never know when buying online. Price was perfect, not too expensive and for a good quality product. Delivery was cheap and quick! No complaints, happy customer!

Exceptional furnitures

Since I purchased my rocking chair few years ago I didnt stop purchasing furnitures to Brosa. The workmanship & service are excellent. The price is worth it. Furniture style are timeless pieces. So I slowly bought furnitures every time. Now I add one 3 seater sofa, king size head board and 8 dining chairs which I love it.