Budget Direct Gold Comprehensive Car Insurance

How to compare car insurance to find the best policy for you

Read now

• <1 week (4)
    • 2-4 weeks (6)
    • 1-2 months (3)
    • 3+ months (5)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (10) · No (6)

Jenia
Jenia Sydney, NSW

So far it’s been great. Really loving it

I haven’t needed to do a claim. But out of all the insurance companies I have called up, budget direct has been the best and friendliest to speak to. Everything was done quick.

Champagne E.
Champagne E.

Good value easy process

I have been out of the country for 8 years and was on the hunt for a new insurance company. Alot has changed since I last had insurance in Australia, so I've done alot of research to find the right one. I was recommended Budget Direct by a family member. I have to say the process was easy to set up and it had the least hidden clauses then other companies. It has the best reviews and was by far the best value for money. I'm happy with my choice.

Bernadette
Bernadette South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect value for money

Value for money, easy to set up, customer service professional and very helpful. I am on a very tight budget and this has helped me so very much. Thank-you for asking

Car Insurance

Find out how Budget Direct Gold Comprehensive Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

HLim
HLimSydney, NSW

Great Cover, Great Price

I was annoyed by auto increase of premium for my previous insurance (been 6 years loyal, no claim at all). Budget gives the similar coverage, smooth process and also validate my no claim bonus (this is a good insurance coy that stifle away all the not great driver). Very happy. Save me $300

Fraser
FraserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reasonable quick insurance on line

Easy to set up. Photos of existing damage sorted easily. No messy long time interactions. All on line so was easy and reasonably priced for the product required. Thank you

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

We compared reviews on the Top 5 Most Popular Car Insurance Providers

Avleen M.
Avleen M.1 June 2020
we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers

competitive price compares to other provider

I haven't lodge the claim yet so can't comment on claim procedure but the set up was easy and quick. same goes to road side assistance l. at this stage the set up was smooth

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Alex, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. If you require any assistance, please reach out and we will be happy to help. *Aina

Andreas N.
Andreas N.

Policy overall was most competitively priced in the market.

Setting up was effortless. The agent was very knowledgeable in the Budget Direct products which made the sale process easy in the end. That and a great affordable priced policy with all that's needed in a comprehensive car policy. Peace of mind.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Andreas, this is fantastic to read! Thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We look forward to continuing to be the insurer of your choice. *Aina

Was the best insurance for me after all my research

I chose to call and get a quote for car and home contents only few weeks ago, which is easier for me. Was a really long phone call but was very informative. The consultant was professional and patient, knowledgeable and gave me a lot of different options and ways to get insurance etc. very happy I went with budget direct. After careful and time consuming research I decided that this was best for me.

Elizabeth
ElizabethMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great service. Great product

New to Budget Direct. It was very easy to set up over the Internet. Information & options were clearly explained. Loved that I could tailor insurance for my needs. Added on Roadside Assist at a low price.

Jeffrey Wenholz
Jeffrey Wenholz Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great value and very easy to deal .

Been with budget for over 10 years and have found them to be very competitive.
Very easy to deal with.
Prompt response to any of my questions or inquires.
1 x claim and no problems

Lamini
LaminiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

worst experience ever - PDS contain unfair exclusions

Mike B
Mike B

Not Happy

Looks like the car stays Damaged for awhile... I pay big money to Budget Direct for top Gold Insurance Coverage only to get told that I must pay $600 excess before the work can be done even thou the Damage was not my fault & caused by hitting a Roo & I also can't pick the Smash repairer myself , must take it to where they say to take it... Not impressed Budget Direct!! Have been with you for years & years,, never claimed at all for anything.... Might be time to switch ...the Damage is only minor & I am NOT paying $600 excess when the accident was not my fault.... I hope the Roo is Dead of feelling very Bloody Crook because I sure am now

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Watch out for cancellation fee

When your premiums keep going up, and you shop around and are able to find a cheaper provider, they will charge you cancellation fee to leave them. All because you cancel your cover that is twice the price than their competition.

Jill C.
Jill C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Does what I want.

Easy to access on the phone, had it before, happy with the cover. The person on the phone was polite and competent. Good value offer for gold comprehensive including road side assist.

Budget DirectBudget Direct

Hi Jill, thanks for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. It's great to read you found our policies of good value. We look forward to continuing to be the insurer of choice. *Aina

Mac..
Mac..Victoria

Love the deal I got @ the lady was wonderful & very respectful

Good policy easy to set up with the help of the lady I was dealing with she was very patient with me and explained everything to me clearly very happy

See all Budget Direct Car Insurance reviews