Sharon Howell

Sharon HowellSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

As I hadn’t received my order after nine days I phoned customer service to see what has happened to my order, I was promptly told delivery takes up to 10days, as I was waiting on worming medication for my cat, I was concerned how much longer did she think it would be. The customer service person was very abrupt and kept saying it takes up to 10 days for delivery, their website says 1-2 days for despatch and it doesn’t take 10 days for delivery to Sydney. Very disappointed with budget pet products, if your customer service people can’t be more helpful and polite to your customers think about replacing them, I won’t be buying off you again.

Patrick26

Patrick26AU

Sent Torn Dog Bed blamed me for the Tear

Never will I use this company ever again and I advise anyone to do the same,
Sent me a Torn dog Bed then they blamed me for the tear.
Will be reporting Company.

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Scam codes

Conor M.

Conor M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

no communication on delivery

Unreliable service

I have been using budget pet products for several years. Recently their service has gone down hill. Orders are taking weeks to arrive, stock is selling out and no alternative is being offered or even postage on the half of my order that is in stock. Not to mention the very unapologetic customer service. Overall unreliable and I won’t be using again.

Not Happy Jan!

Not Happy Jan!Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow Delivery

First couple of orders came quickly, even in full lockdown in Vic, orders still came fast. But now, out of lockdown, orders are so slow!

Bridget

BridgetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products and good customer service

Since 2015 I order my dry and wet pet food here online. Always speedy delivery within QLD and good quality products.
The price for Vetinary dry food is really good and even more savings on Auto-Delivery. Really good & friendly customer service.
Happy to recommend it to my friends!

Wasting time

Made order and payment on 22 January then on 25 January they asked me to verify my account which is weird for online shopping, they said they will dispatched my account immediately after I verify my account, took them 2 day to dispatched my order and haven’t got it until 1 February. My dog is waiting for his worming tablets. I couldn’t believe, this online store is really slow. Would give zero star if I could

Veronika

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Big range, non budget shipping at times

oziek

oziek

Poor delivery

I placed an order for Moxiclear for cats with this company on 31 December 2020. The item was supposed to have been dispatched from Queensland on the 4 January, have not received the goods today is the 12 January and I still have not received the goods. Notified customer service who advised that it would take up to 10 business days to receive my order. I am in Sydney it does not take 10 business days for an item to come from Queensland to Sydney. In the future I will buy the product from the vet I may pay extra but at least I will have the item immediately. Customer service needs to lift its game.

years of regular great service!

We've been buying our dog food, supplements, flea and tick and wormers etc regularly from Budget Pet Products for several years and the service is always very quick, good quality, and very well priced, can't fault them! :)

Vanessa

VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service Karla.

Dear Karla
I am still waiting for a reply to a complaint I emailed on 10th December. Karla as the owner you should take complaints and address them as you would a compliment.
Your company is just interested in making money . I would not recommend your business to anyone with your lack of respect to your customers.

Terrible online store - takes several days for first order.

I ordered online and had payment processed by my bank - and then received an email requesting I tell them how many cents had been refunded to my bank - which will take several days!!!
This is why MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa  exist.

To add insult to injury, I discovered the products I wanted were cheaper on Amazon (with free shipping with PRIME anyway!)

Pay the extra few cents and use another online store.

Souphead

SoupheadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievably good

Not only are they cheaper, but the service is exceptionally good. Ordered on a Saturday delivered Wednesday before lunch to Melbourne. No other choice for me. Well Done

These people don't understand online shopping

I purchased an order of some urgent supplies for my new dog, only to receive many hours later an email asking for verification of my identity which feels like a really odd concept--and something I haven't experienced in years of online shopping. I had hoped to get these products as soon as possible, but it looks like It'll be a massive delay. I'm going to avoid them in the future.

Lia

LiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

PROOF OF IDENTITY???

Seriously wondering why anyone would have to prove their identity when they have just paid $300.00 into BPP's bank account for products they have not yet received - as your punishment for that is that your order is being placed on hold! Really annoying. And I refuse to click on all kinds of links to see a so called explanation.
After 4 days the issue has been resolved and I did receive the products in good condition.

Rodney

RodneySydney, NSW

Disappointed, so solution. time waisted.

Renae

RenaeCentral Queensland, QLD

I love budget pet products

cannot fault. Good prices, great offers, lovely staff and fast shipping. I really cannot fault! I always go to BPP first before anywhere else.
Sometimes they don't stick my dogs prescription food, seems to sell fast but it isnt their fault.

Claire

ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

An inconvenience to order over $300!

I ordered Friday expecting my goods to be dispatched today. Instead I get an email in the afternoon on Monday saying my goods are on hold as I purchased 2 boxes of nexgard $300 total. Asking to check my bank account in a few days to see a refund of a few cents has gone in and to reply with how much. Taking my order to be dispatched next week I'd imagine. If it was fraud I'd expect for a larger amount funds to be deducted $500+. They are the cheapest online but for the hassle I would rather order elsewhere.

Very happy with online service

My recent order was for Bravecto & saw perfect Chuckit balls so bought them too. Always have good service & this order was speedy even with Xmas & Covid difficulty. Thanks.