Budget Pet Products Online store

Budget Pet Products Online store

Kate

Kate

Great value

Great site for well known brands, a lot cheaper than in store prices and discounts for repeat purchases like tick tablets. Packages always arrive soon after ordering. Would highly recommend.

Renae

RenaeCentral Queensland, QLD

Love Budget Pet Products Direct!

Love this company, have never had an issue and always fast and efficient service and shipping.
Great prices and always my go to for my pets needs.
Only down side is they don't sell chicken feed - otherwise I'd get everything there.

ABIS

ABISGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Express Service coupled with great pricing

In today's society we are quick to complain but slow to praise. Let me take this opportunity to compliment Budget PP on their express delivery service and their consistently competitive pricing. There is no need to waist your time looking elsewhere. Keep up the good work.

David C.

David C.Hunter Region, NSW

Great range at very competitive prices!

I regularly get pet supplies for my cats and dogs from Budget Pet Products due to their easy to browse website, friendly and approachable customer service team and their very quick deliveries o my regional area. No hesitation to recommend these guys!!

Greg S.

Greg S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good prices and service

Their prices for my cat's Hills Science Diet dry food is generally the cheapest, barring some sort of rare, crazy promotion from Pet Barn. Good service and quick courier delivery that actually leaves the package where I request them to.

Irma

IrmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

always best advice and help

Doesn’t matter if I call or order over the net always friendly and helpful got even told if I get the bigger pack I save money not many people do that anymore.The goods arrive very quickly Max likes all brands except black hawk for reasons unknown???Your prices are very good and we don’t have to carry big lots around not so you g anymore hahah.carry on guys we are very happy with you.Regards Mrs.Huber

LovetheNet

LovetheNetAustralian Capital Territory

Unbeatable

Prices are amazing, super speedy postage, excellent customer service. Their website is easy to negotiate with a wide range of products and I will definitely be a return customer. Many, many thanks!

Bina

BinaGippsland, VIC

Excellent customer service!

Good customer service means a lot to me, and when I phoned Budget Pet Products to inquire about the expiry date of a product, I received excellent and prompt service.

Glennis

GlennisAlbury

Online special offers

You bring in the buyers, both new and old, when you offer special deals and extra discounts. Excellent customer service, very helpful and resourceful. Keep up this please. Well done!

ONEHOTSHOT

ONEHOTSHOTSydney, NSW

Cheapest prices

Best prices fantastic customer service they go above and beyond.. would def use them again. Only one issue which is beyobd there control living in rural nsw the courier company fastways always has problems delivering here even from descriptive instructions

Darryl P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lost Order

Placed order and it was not delivered. The company feels once it is put in the post it is the end of their responsibility! Two weeks. Still waiting. Poor service

Darryl P.

I can only restate at the time I contacted the company I receive insufficient assistance beyond stating my delivery had been posted.
I don’t see the point in contacting the company again to be reminded of this!

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent site

Great range of stock, site is very easy to navigate, orders processed quickly and prices are very competitive, very happy with the service. Customer service is friendly and helpful as well.

Marc

MarcRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good online shop

Easy to use Aussie site with fair prices. The free delivery over a certain amount is a nice bonus. Much cheaper than some other sites for the particular item I purchased

Fraze

FrazeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Rapid Delivery

Been purchasing online from Budget Pets for many years and they even surpassed my previous high opinion of their service over the New Year period;was looking after our son's Samoyed female dog, being picked up the weekend after New Year. She needed a bath (as they always do). Had a rush of blood to get some shampoo; ordered New Year's Eve ( late) not really expecting to get it before the weekend over this period. Sure enough on returning from the dog walk with our dog a German Shepherd and the Samoyed was pleasantly surprised to find the large parcel (ordered a 15kg Royal Canin bag as well) behind our gate as requested early Friday morning. Great work!!

Beach Dogs

Beach DogsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Range of Products

I was impressed with the wide range of products Budget Pet Products stock. Normally I would have to go to 2-3 different pet shops to complete my order. Thank you

Find out how Budget Pet Products Online store compares to other Online Shops

What a waste of time and effort

Placed order received confirmation email only to receive a call 2 days later my card had been flagged but customer service said they had their money already!!!!!!
She then said i can pay another transation and email the amount
What A Scam Wonder how long before i get my money back
Web site said orders placed before 11am will be shipped that day another Lie
Im going back to PET CIRCLE where im treated like a customer
Would recommend PET CIRCLE any one wanting to buy pet products on line with ease of transation

bwareovme

bwareovmeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you can wait months this is for you

Their courier service is terrible ,so buying pet food and medicine is regrettable, since all dispatch from QLD ,it just takes few weeks to get into another states ,
Prefer my local pet store with price matching service !!

Ky F.

Ky F.

cant un-subscribe

they said i could cancel at anytime but they have made it very very difficult, $40 a month and the easiest way to stop it was to contact my bank.
do not subscribe to any other there monthly products!

Susy

SusyPerth, WA

the longest wait time to receive an order & no response to email follow-up

Placed order 6th December.... STILL WAITING and they reckon it'll be 24th Christmas Eve before I receive and that's not guaranteed. I order all my pet products online and Budget Pet charges postage and takes 3 times as long (4 days before an order is dispatched!) then they say another 10 days for post - blame AusPost! Not like Pet Circle who are very quick and efficient plus great prices... sorry but going back to what I know.

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Hi Susy can you please privately message us your order ID so we can look into this further for you.

dottybSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

impressed with the very fast Delivery of my Satiety Dog Food and great communication from Budget Pet products online store will definitely buy again and would highly recommend this store

Michael C.Budget Pet Products

Thanks for taking the time to leave a paw-some review! We are so happy you enjoy our fast shipping service and communication :) Licks x