Bugaboo Donkey

Bugaboo Donkey

Duo, Mono and Twin

Jane S

Jane SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A former bugaboo fan warns ‘don’t waste your money’

Purchased in November 2017 at Kiddie Country for $1,900.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningNo
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Headache.

I read all the reviews before buying the bugaboo donkey and thought it would be great, However it's just a big bundle of stress. Don't get me wrong it has its perks, it looks great and comfortable to push around, but if you like to browse around shops or even around the streets it's so difficult. Heavy, you need a very big trunk in your car and bearly fits in doorways, shopping aisles or anywhere for that matter. Wouldn't recommend this for anyone living in a city centre.

ThaliaSydney

Worst purchase I have ever made! Quality is absolutely rubbish for the price

Thalia

Ofcourse bugaboo respond on here and send you 1 response and after that nothing. I sent another email asking what was happening with no reply. They are not as willing to help you as they make out

Sian S

Sian SGold coast

Amazing!

How amazing is this pram!! It has every feature you could ask for, looks stylish and rolls easy. The kids fit perfectly in it and looks comfortable. I would recommend this pram to everyone and definately think it’s worth the money paid. A lot of people don’t like the price but you get what you pay for

CJR

CJR

Love it

The bugaboo donkey duo is a great pram. As I only have one baby I have used in the mono version and the side cart has been a lifesaver when it comes to shopping and being able to store nappy bag and toys at arms reach. When in duo version it’s great as u can change the seats facing options and the capsule attachments are super handy with a newborn

Yes and No

Customer Service N.Bugaboo

Very expensive and not worth it

OK it is easy to maneuver BUT not easy to unfold!!! The front wheels was warbling from 5 months old and after 1 year the handle start peel off. I contact the shop i purchase and contact with customer service before 1 year but no one did any things about it.

Customer ServiceBugaboo

Superb pram! But with important things to consider.

worst pram ever

worst pram so heavy broke my back wouldn't fit in door ... doesn't fit in my suv .. never again . I had a valco baby but became pregnant with my second child../I sold It and purchased the biggest regret .. I started using it as a single and just picking it up to put it in the car was a struggle .. I then gave birth and couldn't even fit this pram through the checkout aisle so embarrassing

Sahebear

SahebearSydney

Can't wait to push my babies in this!

I chose the bugaboo donkey because I really needed something that would attach 2 Maxi Cosi Carseats side by side.
This Bugaboo is ridiculously easy to steer. For the first 6 months I'll just use the frame, then move onto the seats when they're a bit bigger. I think it will be a worthwhile investment for twins!

Martin

MartinMelbourne

Perfect pram for twins

I bought this pram for my little twins and it serviced very well.
With bassinets, babies can sleep during travelling and that’s what we want because we spent quite a lot of time going to different places.
Pram can just go through a standard door but with maxi cosi car seats on, it becomes very hard to do so.
Pram can be unfolded and put into a car boot easily.

Emma29

Emma29Brisbane

Love my bugaboo donkey

I purchased the bugaboo donkey mono from david jones when on clearance for $1099. You pay extra for everything with bugaboo so also had to purchase a hood (about $100) and cup holder for $50. This is my 2nd pram having first purchased a silvercross which bub refused to sit in. Bugaboo donkey is amazingly smooth and donkey comes with a side basket which is probably my favourite thing about the pram. Note only the donkey has this side basket. Pram is big and heavy although this is pretty much the deal with all good prams which have a decent storage basket underneath.

Beth

BethWollongong

I adore this pram!

I love this pram! It's super easy to push and steer. I chose it so when the second bub comes along, I can have them side by side (facing me, facing out of facing different ways!). The shopping basket has made life so easy - perfect for the nappy bag and saves me bending over to get things out from underneath. It is slightly heavier than other prams I looked at, but that's the pay off for all it's features (in saying that, it's not too heavy for me at all). Folding it takes some practice but is then easy. The Bugaboo customer service is also good!

Shay

ShayNsw

Loved my donkey!

Absolutely loved my Bugaboo Donkey. Was great to be able to change from mono to duo when needed. Loved the extendable hood, large basket, decent sized seats and to be able to add an umbrella and cup holder was awesome! My 3 year old LOVED that feature. Was a fairly heavy pram and a pain to fold away but loved the features.

emmzylollies

emmzylolliesWarwick

BEST PRAM EVER!!!

A FABULOUS pram. I have used it as both a duo and a twin, and its brilliant both ways.
Its easy to maneuver...for walking/jogging/running its great - Very light.
Folding up and down is easy, and I LOVE the way it fits through a normal door way - what other twin pram does this??? :):)

Katies

KatiesNewcastle

Perfect! Easy to use- best pram of the 5 we purchased

I wish we purchased it with our first as it's the best pram ever and it has an excellent resale value too! Important note- you can tilt the seat back without lifting the chair- there's a white leaver on the back of the chairs. Basket holds a whole grocery shop surprisingly and takes more than the weight they recommend without any damage- easy to clean ours didn't fade at all either but we never left outside

Svet

SvetPerth

AWESOME.

VERY easy to maneuver- i am SO surprised that its so easy to fold and store away, Yes its big, its just fits in my CX5 Mazda, but its a double stroller. I dont like how the handles dont spin around on the bassinet seats however the depth and size of the bassinets seats is great and also very sturdy. Very impressed that it can be made into a single stoller with the carry case, definitely worth the price.

ashleigh

ashleigh

Can not live with out!

This pram is fantastic. I honestly would not have survived the first year with my twins with out it! The girls were in the bassinets at home and when we were out when they were newborns and when we were out I would just attach the wheeley board and pop my 3 year only on the back. The fact that I can have all three kids on the one pram is amazing!! The kids can sit up right in it and against a table so no need for highchairs at every restaurant. It fits everywhere or I usually make it fit everywhere! It's super easy to maneuver, cold and unfold!! It is the best invention for mums!!

Kei

Kei

Our twin babies' Rolls-Royce

We had to look for a stroller when we found out that we were having twins. We checked and test drive many twin strollers at shops. Then we chose Bugaboo Donkey for our babies because of its easy maneuver and solidness. The basinets were big enough for them until 7 months and changed to the seats.
The problem is that it is very difficult to travel on a public transport because of its wideness. Also it use most of space in the back of a car when we travel by a car.

Ryy

Ryy

Great for my 3 young kids

Very easy to manoeuvre! In duo it's a little bit wide which is expected for a side by side pram!
I have the pram in duo with the comfort board attached for my 3 year old! As a pram it's brilliant!
I'm not happy with how bugaboo put 'build dates' on the pram effecting the resale!
I also wish the frame folded flat for the boot instead of on a very steep angle. It's a pain taking all the wheels off to get it flat.

Natalie S

Natalie Sasked

Donkey Mono

Hi there,

Just wondering if the new buffalo fabric can fit onto the donkey frame for my donkey mono (2013) model? I’ve heard mum’s buying the buffalo fabric as it’s a deeper seat but wanted to make sure it fits my pram before buying it.

Thanks!!

Customer ServiceBugaboo

Hi Natalie S. The bugaboo buffalo seat fabric is not compatible with the bugaboo donkey seat frame. Whilst measurements may fit - compatibility ensures all thorough weight testing is given and approved. I hope this helps

Liu C.

Liu C.asked

hi,may I ask if the I can use the donkey bassinet on chameleon or vise versa?

Customer ServiceBugaboo

Hi Liu C. Thanks for the question! The bugaboo donkey bassinet is not compatible with the cameleon, or vice versa.

Eliza

Elizaasked

I have a bugaboo donkey..just wondering if a friends buffalo Seat will fit on it to be used as a double?

Customer ServiceBugaboo

Hi Eliza, Unfortunately the bugaboo buffalo seat fabric and frame is not compatible with the donkey.
the bugaboo team

Get an answer from our members and Bugaboo representatives

Bugaboo Donkey Twin

Bugaboo Donkey Twin

Bugaboo Donkey Duo

Bugaboo Donkey Duo

Bugaboo Donkey Mono

Bugaboo Donkey Mono

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP)$2499$2289$1839