10Bugaboo Donkey Duo

Kateřina C.
Greg
GregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Duo

Fits through a standard barn door maybe

DO NOT BUY! My wife chose this pram after I believe being misled. It says it fits through a standard door, I'm not sure where they got the idea of a standard door but that's a lie, it doesn't even fit through what I would consider a larger door, absolute largest waste of money ever and since it's put together I can't do anything about this massively overpriced purchase unless I try sell it to some other unsuspecting poor parent.

It rolls nicely is about the only positive I have for it. Show details

SJE
  Verified Duo
Emily M
Emily MSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Duo

Pram is good but customer service is not

The pram is good if you need a double, very practical and can get plenty of use - wish I had bought it with my first and not just when the second one came along!

There is a small fault with one of the wheels though and I have found customer service to be very unhelpful. It was like this from when it was purchased so is a manufacturing problem, I have requested the small tools and instructions and they cannot provide the tools without me purchasing a wheel repair kit and have advised me to go to a local bike repair store! Its disappointing as you would expect excellent assistance when you spend so much on a pram. Thinking of fixing the wheel and selling it as Im so disappointed in the brand!! Show details

Asishna Q
Asishna QPerth, WA14 posts

I love this pram

At first this wasn't an option due to the price tag so i avoided 'test driving' but the moment I tried the donkey duo I knew this was the pram for me and worth every cent.
The side by side double stroller fits through a standard sigle door, can be converted to a toddler and baby (seat and bassinet) or even mono pram.
I do have to get new wheels and want to change all of them to the foam wheels but the old ones have lasted years.
The only advice I offer is test drive it, fold it and have a go at packing it in your car.
I recommend this stroller and was the perfect fit for myself and my twins. Show details ·  1
Jane S
Jane SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
Thalia
ThaliaSydney2 posts
Sian S
Sian SGold coast3 posts

Amazing!

How amazing is this pram!! It has every feature you could ask for, looks stylish and rolls easy. The kids fit perfectly in it and looks comfortable. I would recommend this pram to everyone and definately think it’s worth the money paid. A lot of people don’t like the price but you get what you pay for

CJR
CJR12 posts

Love it

The bugaboo donkey duo is a great pram. As I only have one baby I have used in the mono version and the side cart has been a lifesaver when it comes to shopping and being able to store nappy bag and toys at arms reach. When in duo version it’s great as u can change the seats facing options and the capsule attachments are super handy with a newborn

Jes
Jes
Mama Bear
Mama Bear
Martin
MartinMelbourne5 posts

Perfect pram for twins

I bought this pram for my little twins and it serviced very well.

With bassinets, babies can sleep during travelling and that’s what we want because we spent quite a lot of time going to different places.

Pram can just go through a standard door but with maxi cosi car seats on, it becomes very hard to do so.

Pram can be unfolded and put into a car boot easily.

Shay
ShayWestern Australia19 posts

Loved my donkey!

Absolutely loved my Bugaboo Donkey. Was great to be able to change from mono to duo when needed. Loved the extendable hood, large basket, decent sized seats and to be able to add an umbrella and cup holder was awesome! My 3 year old LOVED that feature. Was a fairly heavy pram and a pain to fold away but loved the features.

Katies
KatiesNewcastle7 posts

Perfect! Easy to use- best pram of the 5 we purchased

I wish we purchased it with our first as it's the best pram ever and it has an excellent resale value too! Important note- you can tilt the seat back without lifting the chair- there's a white leaver on the back of the chairs. Basket holds a whole grocery shop surprisingly and takes more than the weight they recommend without any damage- easy to clean ours didn't fade at all either but we never left outside