• Site Admin
  • Electrical & Lighting

Mike L.

Mike L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

I am very pleased with the end result of my house and importantly with the people I worked with in Burbank .
It was my first build but Tim Mcgrath, Samantha Gorlin and Danielle Riosa made the whole process easy. Sam walked me through the steps and kept me aligned with details. Tim kept me abreast with the progress and articulated every milestone of the build. Danielle was very professional and guided me up to handover.
Honest, professional and just really great people

Construction End DateJanuary 2020

Temidara S.

Temidara S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

As first time home buyers, you can imagine the number of questions we had. Sean our consultant was able to answer our questions and provide necessary advise. He was always available, flexible and very helpful. Looking forward to starting our build. We are very satisfied with the way things were handled!

Tammie R.

Tammie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't wait to build

When reading the reviews on Molly we had to see for ourselves . When we first met Molly she was nothing less than professional at her job and made us feel very welcome the reviews spoke for themselves.Molly made sure that every thing we discussed with the houses that we are building was what we were getting and there were no hidden costs . We also had our son which was also building a house come to molly and also was very happy. Compared with other builders burbank won hands down with pricing.Molly is very good at her job and met all of our expectations we wish her nothing but the best and would highly recommend her to anybody building a house. Thanks again Molly the Robinson FAMILY

Construction End DateNovember 2020
Dasitha K

Dasitha KMelbourne

Honest and tended to our capabilities.

We visited the Burbank homes in Cloverton Display Centre. Loosing hope on any possibilities of building a house given our relatively tight budget. However, after stepping in and asking a few questions it was apparent that Burbank was approachable. Peter Panagiotidis was very helpful to us as well. Understanding the situation, and tending to our needs in recommending the necessary upgrades for the house we chose. He has tried his best to give us all he can. Honest communication between Peter and us so far has lead to a very pleasant and easy road to building our desired home.
Me and the rest of my family are very satisfied and are looking forward to working with Peter and Burbank in the future!

Perfect family home

Michael Wesley did an awesome job managing our build and would say if you are fortunate enough to have him as your supervisor you should know you are in good hands. Majority of issues were picked up by Michael and even the one or two that we spotted he was onto them straight away

amilag

amilagHornsby

A pleasent experience

I recently completed the construction of an investment property in Mickleham. Burbank was picked because they had the design we wanted. I was really impressed by the professionalism shown by them specially by Danielle who handled all the admin work. Welldone Dani, Rob & Scott . Appreciate your work and hope the other departments also work the same way.

Construction End DateNovember 2019

Hi There,
Thank you for your honest review, we are glad you had a great Burbank experience. Here is to a many happy years in your Burbank Home.

-The Burbank Team. :)

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
Ricardo P.

Ricardo P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good

We have just finished our appointment at the Edge Studio and so far Burbank and all its staff have been nothing but helpful. Always accommodating and happy to answer even the silliest of questions. And always with a smile. Hope it continues like this and we'll be very happy people.

Westbrook estate

Westbrook estateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

From the very beginning I had a good feeling about Arun. He has been open and honest, informative, with a gentle approach. We have never been made to feel stupid with the little knowledge we have. Arun has gone above and beyond, providing support when we needed it and has put more time and effort into us than we could ever wish for. It's clear to see Arun really cares about all his customers and this is more than a job for him. I would recommend Arun 1000% times over.

Build StagePre-Construction

Quite average, several Internal communication issues bottom-up, hidden charges.

Build StageMid-Construction

Kate

KateBrisbane

Georgia Martin - New home consultant & life coach

Chelsea R.

Chelsea R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

Sarina has done a great job so far starting the process of our house contract. She has been very helpful and proactive with our enquires, especially in regards changes to floor plan to help us build our dream home and allow is to get what we want in a family home.

Build StagePre-Construction

Extremely positive experience so far

100% would build with Burbank again

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Robbers !!!!! No value for money !!!

1) 6 site supervisors been changed since my house build.
2( charged me premium price and crap quality material been used , 6 months into my brand new house, aircon doesn't work keep pushing me to speak with aircom company , still no solution is been provided.

3) misguided and trap me into contract!
4) not a friendly customer service , all they want your money once they trapped you in thats it !!!

Highly not recommend!!!!!

Construction End DateMay 2019

Hi There,
We are sorry to hear of this, if you would like for us to look into this further for you, feel free to sent an email to forums@burbank.com.au and we will have these issues passed onto higher management.

Burbank exceeded expectations

RHerdCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

• VIC

PLEASE READ: Strongly recommend DO NOT build with Burbank.

• +2
Construction End DateJuly 2019
RHerd

I have provided the details through the same day as requested and have not yet been contacted.

RHerd

4 weeks since the review and no one has contacted me. I understand it was the Christmas period but it’s been 4 weeks.

Nina and Grant

Nina and GrantSouthwest, VIC

Edge colour studio

Jay Casked

Hi
Re: Job 13923 in Point Cook.
Our house took 18 months to compete with 4 site supervisors and issue after issue after issue.
There are pending defects that need to be rectified as per PCI during handover and the site supervisor is not showing much interest. I asked the leftover hard rubbish to be removed which was simply dumped on the opposite vacant block so I had to have it removed at my own expense because the don’t want neighbours to think that we are illegally dumping rubbish.
Could you please assist us in rectifying pending defects so it does not affect our review to be left soon on this website? Thanks

Hi Jay,

We are sorry to hear about your Burbank experience.
Can you please send us an email to forums@burbank.com.au along with your job number and the list of defects in your home, this will then be passed onto the Warranty Team for them to look into for you.

Jay C

Thanks for the prompt reply. The defects are not part of the maintenance but they are items the PCI and during handover they are also noted on the PCI sheet and the site supervisor was suppose to fix them. Warranty team will knock it back and will advise me to follow up with the site supervisor. This is our second house with Burbank and I am aware of the processes. Could you please follow up with the constructions manager? We are really frustrated coz we are just stuffed around by Burbank and there is no one who is helping us. We waited 18 months for the house and we are still chasing Burbank to fix the defects, it is disappointing.

Hi Jay,

Because you have settled into your home, your first point of contact now will be the Warranty Team and not the site supervisor. Please feel free to call the head office and we will direct your call to them directly and they will look into your PCI items for you.
If you don't want to call again please send an email to forums@burbank.com.au along with the defects list and we will pass it onto them for you.

lalalaasked

Would you please advice the timeframe for the construction of a single and double storey dwelling?

Hi There,
Where is it that you are looking to buy?

-The Burbank Team

Diggers rest

Hi There,

If you could please send an email to forums@burbank.com.au with your best contact details, I will get one of our sales consultants in diggers rest to answer any questions that you have.

-The Burbank Team

Khem Kandel

Khem Kandelasked

I have looked the reviews it made me not to join with Burbank and felt not reliable any one can give right information please thank you

Joshua Mallia
Joshua Mallia

Hey Khem
My partner and I attended last week and they were helpful and great. Everyone has a different experience so I would give them a go.

Hi Kandel,

We are sorry to hear of your concerns about Burbank. If you would like more information please feel free to send us an email at forums@burbank.com.au and we will be happy to answer any questions that you have.

-The Burbank Team.

Get an answer from our members and Burbank representatives