3.8 from 1,122 reviews

LTM

LTMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not worth the money- Look elsewhere

Will Kelly

Will KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nagma Malhotra is a STAR!!!

Nagma was very knowledgeable, personable and efficient in all our dealings. I always felt like she was there for me and appreciate the assistance she gave me on a wide variety of aspects around my new home

I will definitely go straight to her if I ever need to build again. Thanks again Nagma!

Construction End DateOctober 2020

'Awesome Foursome' at Burbanks headoffice

Plans for 2 Burbank homes with granny Flats just headed to Gosford City Council for DA.
Although it took some time to get to this point, I believe its worth not being in a hurry and getting it right the first time.
I especially thank the beautiful team at the Parramatta office.... the 'Awesome Foursome'
Gemma - the organisational guru.
Hayley- clever with colours and themes guru
Christina- texture and tile genius
Janae- the electrical spark
Again thank you for connecting and making our process seamless and fun!
Look forward to a great build now.

Narisa

NarisaSouthwest, VIC

Fast construction

We went for an interstate build with Burbank for a 1 storey house. Our site/ building supervisor named Michael finished construction before 3.5 months. We needed to move in early and he managed to finish well ahead of schedule. Truly super fast and professional service from him. Also, updated us regularly with the progress. Very pleased with Michaels work and our new home by Burbank.

Construction End DateNovember 2019

• QLD

Georgia Martin - Super Consultant

Haylee H.

Haylee H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best build! So Happy

My site supervisor was Ben McNair who was absolutely amazing every step of the way. Every week without fail he would update me on works happening. My house was complete within 4.5 months, anything I had concerns about he was straight onto. Warranty team have been great sending people immediately.

Kimberley B.

Kimberley B.Illawarra, NSW

What a way to begin

Wow - We were lucky enough to get Hayley and Gemma from Colour Studio, and Adam (Caulderwood) to help us start our journey to our dream home. These 3 work seamlessly together, and their professionalism, advice and super friendly personalities are the icing on the cake for the start of our building journey - thanks for making what could have been a stressful and intense time super fun and enjoyable!

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never choose Burbank unless you want your first home to be last.

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Koloth

KolothSouthwest, VIC

Wonderful Team at the Edge

Great experience with the sales office and the team members at the edge was greatly helpful and understood over requirements well. They showed a lot of patience to first understand our needs and provide us with other options. Very well organized and our appointment went smooth. Very happy so far.

Brett P.

Brett P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Knockdown rebuild in Aspendale

The design process took time but we are happy with the results.
The build has progressed quickly with good communication.
They did originally promise to call and update us weekly, that has not happened. However communication has been generally excellent. Any issues or questions have been answered quickly.
Issues have always been resolved with them wanting to produce a quality job.
They have even cleared a neighbouring site of a couple of tonnes of mess at no additional cost.

Build StageMid-Construction

Burbank Deepdene

Burbank DeepdeneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can not believe how fast our house was built.

Antony Langkamp our building supervisor was extremely efficient. Any problems were addressed and rectified. Happy with the workmanship. Did have some issues at planning stage and things we thought were included were not. One PowerPoint was left off our electrical plan and to have it added in would have cost us $1000 plus the cost of the point. Final cost crept up as things we thought were included had to be added in.

Construction End DateNovember 2019

S.Balc

S.BalcTraralgon

Another great Experience!

This is our 5th home with Burbank and another smooth process. We had a couple of problems but everything was handled smoothly and professionally. Starting with Damir at the display homes. Then to Michael and Lisa who managed our build and any questions or worries we had. They were both very easy to deal with and quick to respond to anything that was required,

Construction End DateOctober 2020

Sean B.

Sean B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service!

So far in our build process Molly and Sean have been absolutely amazing! For first time home buyers they have made the experience enjoyable and pleasant. Their expertise in all areas has answered all our questions and ensured that we were totally aware of what was ahead for us. We're looking forward to what is coming next and will definitely be recommending to our friends.

Taylor

TaylorSouthwest, VIC

Smooth process

Our build was a smooth process from estimate and contract through to handover. The colour selection studio is a great facility. Our supervisor, Michael Wesley managed our build effectively and maintained good comms throughout the process. We are overall happy with the quality of the workmanship and would use Burbank again.

james

jamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointing. Do not build with them. Lots of issues with workmanship. Defects fixing process was terrible.

Construction End DateOctober 2014
IngridRoss

IngridRossHunter Region, NSW

Better service all round than we could have hoped for!

Rick was absolutely fantastic. Build was all done on time, with ease and he communicated so well with us throughout the process. It was wonderful to walk in towards the end to see the finished product, we'd dreamed of months earlier. The value for money we got was amazing - customised Hawkesbury house.

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Alanna hazledine

Alanna hazledineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Biggest mistake of our life.

I signed for the contract when I was pregnant. I feel like I was taken advantage of. The sales process was full of lies and unethical. Would never build or trust this company again. So disappointed. We were promised the world and didnt receive any of it. We were given our contract to sign in 15 minutes and not sent it the night before. If we had to go back to the studio we had to pay so everything was rushed. Unprofessional company. When I complained numerous times they didnt care or want to listen to it.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

1stHomers

1stHomersCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

• VIC

First in the street to start... Likely last to move in.

Build StageMid-Construction

• QLD

Stress free pre construction process

• VIC

Excited for our new house!

Would like to recommend Burbank to the first home buyer out there, they make the whole house and land package purchase so easy, especially many thanks to Peter Panagiotidis at Burbank Wollert, our new home consultant. He is very kind and helpful, always response to our request at his earliest possible. We can't wait to see the end product!

Sanjeev S.

Sanjeev S.asked

VIC, Melbourne

I had very bad experience with burbank
I bought two years old house built by Burbank. Water coming from shower to my bedroom walkingrob.i emailed with the picturesone of staff of Burbank. They come but they didn't fix my problem I am so upset

Hi there Sanjeev,

I'm disappointed to hear your Burbank journey hasn't been seamless.

If possible please send an email to forums@burbank.com.au with your job number, address and concerns and I will have this matter followed up.

RAMANDEEP M.asked

SA

Burbank representative took my initial deposit but now refusing to give back .we cancel to proceed with Burbank ,every step is increasing the price.do not recommend them . They are a big cheaters ,estimate the price then it will double up until you reach your final step .do not build with them .if we didn’t get our deposit back we will escalate the matter further

Hi Ramandeep,

I would love to look into this further for you.

If possible could you please email me at forums@burbank.com.au with all of your details and I will investigate this further.

RAMANDEEP M.

Thanks for the reply I sent you an email with details.

Wahegurupal Singhasked

I didn’t build with Burbank but your representative took initial deposit and didn’t refund. There was no work done at all. I would like to escalate the matter if I don’t hear anything in 2 business days.
Mani

Hi Wahegurupal,

If possible could you please send me an email through to forums@burbank.com.au with all of your details and I will have this matter followed up.

Wahegurupal Singh

Thanks, I have emailed you to review.

Get an answer from our members and Burbank representatives

Burbank NSW / ACT

4.2
Burbank VIC, Dandenong

Burbank VIC, Dandenong

3.7
CategoryHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome BuildersHome Builders
Contact Number 02 8728 635908 8201 000007 3440 750013 28 7213 28 7213 28 72
Address88 Phillip Street, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia11 Lexington Rd, Underwood QLD 4119, Australia36 Aberdeen Road, Altona VIC 3018, Australia36 Aberdeen Road, Altona VIC 3018, Australia36 Aberdeen Road, Altona VIC 3018, Australia
Email Address nsw.enquiries@burbank.com.ausa.enquiries@burbank.com.auqld.enquiries@burbank.com.auenquiries@burbank.com.auenquiries@burbank.com.auenquiries@burbank.com.au
Online Live Chat NoYesYesYesYes
Types of Homes AvailableDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, Home within a Home, One-Storey and Two-Storey
Minor Defects Warranty 15 months15 months12 months15 months15 months15 months
Major Defects Warranty30 years30 years30 years30 years30 years30 years
Sustainable BuildingYesYesYesYesYes
Knockdown & RebuildYesYesYesYesYesYes
Build AreasSydney, Central Coast/Hunter, South Coast and ACT regions.Central, North, South, East, West, and Adelaide Hills.South-East Queensland.West, South East, and North of Melbourne. Geelong and Bellarine, Regional.West, South East, and North of Melbourne. Geelong and Bellarine, Regional.West, South East, and North of Melbourne. Geelong and Bellarine, Regional.