Buy-Wise Inspections

Buy-Wise Inspections

Fantastic Service

Brilliant service from Both Pete and Rowan.

All my questions were answered in a straight forward way, no sales bluff or bluster.

My reports were both concise and informative. Both of which I received with 12 hrs of the inspection.

The boys picked up things my electrician missed.

Highly reccommend Buy-wise.

A Very Stressful Experience.....

Extremely disappointed with the Inspection Report I was provided.

The summary advises minor movement to the concrete slab. Then further down the page it tells me 40 - 50mm movement and a Major Structural Defect undetermined on the slab.

Very confusing!

Dean contacted me to discuss the movement of the house which didn't help, as it seemed to instill fear and panic that made me feel I should opt out of buying the house.

It's now been three weeks and I'm still awaiting a call back from Dean, which I'm assuming will never happen.

I know a lot of others have had a lovely experience with Buywise, and I really do wish that my experience would have been the same. But unfortunately, I'm now left with a house I'm no longer happy with.

Inspection On New House

We feel we wasted $595 to be told of issues we already new about beforehand.

Will not use again in the future.

Excellent service, well organised company!

I requested an inspection using Buy-Wise's online form, i was promptly given a call within about 1 hour, all the details explained, shortly later received further details and payment options via email.

Buy-Wise then completely organised every with the real estate agent and the inspection was done 9am the next morning, I didn't have to do a thing! I was able to view the report around 2.30pm that day via their easy to navigate website. The report went beyond my expectations and was very thorough with photos of everything, including general house photos, Rooftop, inside the ceiling, tiling etc with detailed descriptions of any noted issues.

Thanks for an excellent experience, will definitely recommend your services to my friends!

STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

I was looking online for a service for building and pest inspection, came across Buy Wise Inspection, and when I called the service, the person on the other end sounded really welcoming, professional and informative.
I did not give it a second thought, decided to order the inspection for my property, the agent received the call from the service on the same day and in a very short time.
The process was completed really quickly.
The inspection report was thorough and absolutely easy to read, supported with lots of photos.
I was welcomed to ask any questions following the report, and I did, I was amazed with the same person on the phone I spoke to first time, they were patient, informative (again) and easy going.

I strongly recommend this service for anyone who are intending to purchase a property as it provides a clear detailed idea of what you are buying and what you might need to do if you buy based on the report recommendations for the future.

Thank you!

Quick, reliable, attentive and overall outstanding customer service

Recently purchase a property, and I needed an inspection done quite quickly. Buy-Wise were very quick to liaise with my agent to set up a time that suited all parties. They brought out 2 agents, as well as a dog to sniff out termites.

The report itself is very comprehensive, but is structured in a way that makes it incredibly easy to read/understand.
The service was great and I was told to call back anytime if I needed anything explained. The report provides recommendations and photos of all aspects of the property (inside, outside, under the property and on the roof). They will bring special attention to anything that needs repair/replacing, and even put in what that particular part/service should cost.

Overall, you wont go wrong with these guys. I feel very confident in the reports I have received, and was so glad everything went through without any issues.

Thank you to the whole team at Buy-Wise. You have all been so professional, and easy to deal with.

Thanks again!

still waiting

We were happy with the work that was carried out on our property until you ring for inquire about part of the report
I rang twice said will get back to me on that day we are still waiting 7 days latter so at this stage we think it is a lost cause also much to late for our contract

The Best Service Ever

I convey my sincere thanks to the Buy Wise team, who were highly professional and very helpful in completing my building inspection report. The report itself was a masterpiece.

Would highly recommend their services without any doubt!!!

Simple and awesome

Amazing service and worth every penny. First class service from these people. What I liked about their business was their simplicity and honestly, they dont want to simply scare you with fake reviews so that they can hook up vendors for further fixes for your houses. I would recommend these guys to anyone in Melbourne.

1. you will be given a report with pictures even if you are not present during the inspection (report can be exported to pdf file from their website)
2. Detail description and its severity of the issue identified. (References will be provided if needed to be fixed )
3. A Dog "Bluey" will be one of the main inspector to identify pests.

excellent

I checked the review carefully from this website and others to select buy-wise inspections, and the decision is absolutely right. would recommend to anyone that is looking for a house inspection done.

Highly recommended

Highly recommended,, prompt and professional. Knowledgeable. Excellent customer service, if only all the companies will be like buywise, then the world would be a better place to live in,

Will call them again in the future

Highly recommend

These guys are worth every cent! We were quoted $635 to do a pre purchase inspection in South East suburbs. We thought that was a little pricey but once i saw the inspection being carried out, i was more than happy with that price. Two inpsectors work at once, one doing building and the other doing pest inspection. They even bought their termite detection dog which was so unique. They checked every single inch of the house, from roof to foundations and were so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend buywise to anyone looking at purchasing a home.

These guys are so good I have used them more than once

When I requested my first inspection, I was impressed by the service I received over the phone. The pricing schedule was easy understand and payment was straight forward. Contact details are given then you sit back and wait for your report. The report is really easy to understand, comprehensive for its purpose. When I needed another inspection I thought of these guys straight away and expected the same service as previously. I was very wrong, the service was even better. I was a difficult customer. The girls in the office were amazing to deal with, the are very knowledgeable and understanding. They went out of their way for me. The inspectors were really nice, considerate and patient with all my questions. The report was of the high standard of the other one and give me complete peace of mind in my house purchase. Highly recommend.