• Job Satisfaction
Libby Laura

Libby Laura

COVID Lockdown Inspection

I called from interstate needing a pest and building inspection on a brand new Victorian property I was buying as an investment. I had considerable anxiety given I could not inspect it with the current COVID restrictions. However, Buy-Wise were extremely prompt and professional in getting me the reports which gave me the confidence to go ahead and purchase the property.

Stuart

StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent all round

The team was very prompt and responsive. We received a comprehensive report and received was excellent after sales service when we had questions about the property and prior pest activity . Thanks!!

Peter H.Buy-Wise Inspections

Thanks Stuart, all the best.

Easy.

Dealing with the team was fast and easy. The Inspectors were on time and their reports were very thorough, with lots of photos to help visualise the descriptions in the report. Getting the report was well worth while as it allowed us to be well informed about what we were buying and allow us to understand any issues that needed to be addressed to protect our new asset. I would highly recommend this service.

Highly recommended!

This is the second time I’ve used this company and will definitely use again without hesitation. Super quick and professional service and the staff were an absolute pleasure to talk to and extremely helpful.

Jesse

JesseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bringing things back down to reality

As first home buyers we were very excited and nervous about this step. Getting the house inspected 100% saved us from making a very bad decision for this we thank you so very much. Not all stories have a happy ending but some bad endings can be prevented

Prompt and thorough

Buy Wise Inspections was recommended by a trusty real estate agent friend.
I had seen a property and needed to make a quick decision to purchase but was hesitant as all that was needed was a building and pest inspection. Tanya from Buy Wise patiently understood my urgency and within a few hours was able to organize an inspector. The inspection happened really quickly and I was very impressed with the thorough informative report with great photos. Based on this report I put in an offer and am happy to say that I am now the owner of the property of my dreams. Thank you Buy Wise!

Peter H.Buy-Wise Inspections

Hi Sandra. Thank you for your positive feedback. I am pleased the property worked out for you and that we where able to support this process promptly. Enjoy your new home. :)

Rachel B.

Rachel B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant customer service!

From start to finish, I can't fault them. Professional, friendly, understanding and honest. thanks guys for all your help, it gave us peace of mind in what has been a crazy time. thanks again

Job Satisfaction

Great service, really efficient & supportive.

Buy Wise arranged a building and pest within 2 days from my initial contact. It's for an investment property for us and they had an opening within 24 hours from the initial phone call so a discount for that service (on the same day afternoon) was offered. This was brilliant, as I was travelling in regional Victoria at the time, so they were in contact with the agent and all was sorted for 2.30pm that day.
Only issue I had was being able to access the report 24 hours later, but apart from that, really thorough and very professional. Highly recommend. We've used them on 2 properties now and will continue to do so!

Friendly and thorough service!

Peter H.Buy-Wise Inspections

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience us! We are so pleased to read you were happy with our service and on behalf of the Buy Wise team we will you all the best!

Fantastic Service

Brilliant service from Both Pete and Rowan.

All my questions were answered in a straight forward way, no sales bluff or bluster.

My reports were both concise and informative. Both of which I received with 12 hrs of the inspection.

The boys picked up things my electrician missed.

Highly reccommend Buy-wise.

Peter H.Buy-Wise Inspections

Hi Simon, thank you letting us know what you thought of our service! It is so great to read what our customers think so we can make improvements or confirm that our team are delivering what we say. On behalf of the team we wish you all the best!

JamesB

JamesBMelbourne

A Very Stressful Experience.....

jentre56

jentre56

Inspection On New House

We feel we wasted $595 to be told of issues we already new about beforehand.

Will not use again in the future.

Excellent service, well organised company!

I requested an inspection using Buy-Wise's online form, i was promptly given a call within about 1 hour, all the details explained, shortly later received further details and payment options via email.

Buy-Wise then completely organised every with the real estate agent and the inspection was done 9am the next morning, I didn't have to do a thing! I was able to view the report around 2.30pm that day via their easy to navigate website. The report went beyond my expectations and was very thorough with photos of everything, including general house photos, Rooftop, inside the ceiling, tiling etc with detailed descriptions of any noted issues.

Thanks for an excellent experience, will definitely recommend your services to my friends!

Heyley

HeyleyMelbourne

STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

Shaun O

Shaun OMelbourne

Quick, reliable, attentive and overall outstanding customer service

still waiting

We were happy with the work that was carried out on our property until you ring for inquire about part of the report
I rang twice said will get back to me on that day we are still waiting 7 days latter so at this stage we think it is a lost cause also much to late for our contract

Sunil kumar

Sunil kumarCampbellfield

The Best Service Ever

I convey my sincere thanks to the Buy Wise team, who were highly professional and very helpful in completing my building inspection report. The report itself was a masterpiece.

Would highly recommend their services without any doubt!!!

vchandm23

vchandm23Melbourne

Simple and awesome

Amazing service and worth every penny. First class service from these people. What I liked about their business was their simplicity and honestly, they dont want to simply scare you with fake reviews so that they can hook up vendors for further fixes for your houses. I would recommend these guys to anyone in Melbourne.

1. you will be given a report with pictures even if you are not present during the inspection (report can be exported to pdf file from their website)
2. Detail description and its severity of the issue identified. (References will be provided if needed to be fixed )
3. A Dog "Bluey" will be one of the main inspector to identify pests.

excellent

I checked the review carefully from this website and others to select buy-wise inspections, and the decision is absolutely right. would recommend to anyone that is looking for a house inspection done.

Highly recommended

Highly recommended,, prompt and professional. Knowledgeable. Excellent customer service, if only all the companies will be like buywise, then the world would be a better place to live in,

Will call them again in the future