2Buy-Wise Inspections

Job Satisfaction

Trent Atkinson
Trent Atkinson

Building and pest inspection

Had buywise do my building and pest inspections, was very glad with using them, prompt and very thorough on there findings, was my first time using them and would highly recommend them to anyone and use there service again
Emad Rizkalla
Emad RizkallaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Too expensive not accurate

Paid for the comprehensive report, was so disappointed as the price was double of other reports, report came, not very comprehensive nor thorough, majority are pictures and referring to plumber or electrician.

A major defect not highlighted as it should be

Job Satisfaction
Buy-Wise Inspections
Buy-Wise Inspections   DM
Lorraine
LorraineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Prompt and very Thorough

Buy-Wise were very easy to deal with, and made the inspection in good time.
The report was made available on line and it was very thorough. The report gave us clarification as to what action was required on our property. They were very professional, and I would recommend them to others without hesitation.
louisa
louisa

very thorough

Peter at Buy Wise not only did a thorough and detailed report, in it he also made suggestions as to how the potential issues could be remedied.
This gave me reassurance that the sale could still go ahead.
He was available the day after the report came out to discuss the report over the phone.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Professional service and reporting

The inspection was very easy to organise. The reports were available to me on the same day the inspection was performed. The report was very thorough and detailed and also easy enough to understand. Would be happy to use again.
Faiz
Faiz Sydney, NSW

Best value for money

These guys saved us from buying a house with structural issues. We had put in a deposit and hired ibuywise to inspect the property. The building inspector informed us about the risks and we pulled out of the contract. Thanks to them we did not buy a lemon. :)
M.Van Geyzel
M.Van GeyzelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

Our family has used Buy Wise a few times and have found them to be extremely thorough in their inspections Reports were ready the next day.I would not hesitate to recommend Buy Wise for both building and pest inspections,their service great.
Jill
Jill

Excellent service

Tania fitted in my pre purchase inspection at short notice and I was impressed with how professional they were and how quickly I received the inspection. It was very detailed and provided me with the information I needed to make a sensible offer on the property
Erin C.
Erin C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service for building and pest inspection

Was recommended Buy-wise Inspections by a friend and was very impressed with their service. Inspection was completed in the afternoon and had the reports before 9am the next day. Very thorough and useful reports. Thanks very much will recommend to family and friends.
Craig E
Craig EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

First time we have had to use a Build and Pest inspection service. Quick & efficient service and even called after hours to provide additional comments. Have already recommended to relatives.
Elise F.
Elise F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend!!!

Excellent service.
Very friendly and fast response time.
Very thorough property and pest inspection, with complete break down of everything requiring Immediate, near future or later attention.
Will definitely use again.
Happy customer
Libby Laura
Libby Laura4 posts

COVID Lockdown Inspection

I called from interstate needing a pest and building inspection on a brand new Victorian property I was buying as an investment. I had considerable anxiety given I could not inspect it with the current COVID restrictions. However, Buy-Wise were extremely prompt and professional in getting me the reports which gave me the confidence to go ahead and purchase the property.
Stuart
StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent all round

The team was very prompt and responsive. We received a comprehensive report and received was excellent after sales service when we had questions about the property and prior pest activity . Thanks!! Show reply
Sia
Sia

Easy

Dealing with the team was fast and easy. The Inspectors were on time and their reports were very thorough, with lots of photos to help visualise the descriptions in the report. Getting the report was well worth while as it allowed us to be well informed about what we were buying and allow us to understand any issues that needed to be addressed to protect our new asset. I would highly recommend this service.
Casey
Casey

Highly recommended!

This is the second time I’ve used this company and will definitely use again without hesitation. Super quick and professional service and the staff were an absolute pleasure to talk to and extremely helpful.