CareSuper Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Franmich

Franmichasked

I've been trying to log into the member access and it is down AGAIN!! When will this be fixed? Like last time took over a month..... Very frustrating to the point of looking else to place my retirement fund. Not happy!!

Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Please do change your funds to an industry super fund instead if you don't want a huge headache. I've been ripped off with what they call "premium insurance". They do their best to hinder your access to your account so you are not aware of what they are charging. Very slow and unfriendly customer service.

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Franmich, we're sorry to hear about the issues you experienced logging into MemberOnline. Have you been able to log in and access your details? Keep us posted - we'll sort this out for you and get you any details you need.
We recently experienced a temporary/unscheduled issue which affected a number of members for a short period of time. Our Digital Team has resolved this issue now and we believe everything is operating correctly.
Let us know if there's anything else we can help you out with.

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Sarah, would you like one of our Insurance Specialists to give you a call to talk over your insurance queries? We can let you know more about recent changes to your insurance and help you understand if your level of cover is right for your needs.

If you have any questions, please let us know. We're happy to help.

Tau'alofa A.

Tau'alofa A.asked

I just received the following email from your organisation, I don't remember signing up with you as I am already and member that's requested a transfer of member.

Hi -

Welcome to CareSuper and congratulations on joining one of the best performing industry super funds in Australia.
We’ll share more information on your investment choices and other CareSuper features and benefits over the coming weeks. Meanwhile, let’s start making the most of your account.

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Tau'alofa, thanks for raising your feedback with us. We can help you look into this and let you know the next steps. If we receive a contribution from your employer, we're required to process it and open a new account for you.

We'll need to investigate this for you so we can work out what happened and help you out. Can you please email social@caresuper.com.au with your full name and date of birth so we can look up your account?

If you have any questions please let us know.

Ally
Ally

CareSuper is in total disarray and has been for most of this year. All I can suggest is look for an alternate fund which disappointingly, hubby & I are doing shortly. Just cannot believe how disgracefully handled the merger has been.

Phill

Phillasked

Last week i was told that my claim had been accepted and i also recieved a letter saying the agreed amount is payable to me..i sent back the form which included my bank details where the funds wire to be deposited i call today and was told by çare süper that the insurer had put a wrong name on the Money but when i spoke to the insurer they say no çare süper is now disputing the AGREED amount...So Who is telling the TRUTH i would like to no...

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Phill, thanks for getting in touch with us. Sorry to hear about the delay in paying your claim to you. We’ve raised your query with our Insurance team and need a few details from you to investigate this further. If you’d like to let us know your full name and member number, we’ll be able to look into your request and arrange the payment to you.

You may be able to send us a private message through this Product Review website (click on our profile and see if that’s available to you) otherwise you can email our social media team at social@caresuper.com.au with your details if you like.

We take our members’ privacy very seriously, and prefer to keep conversations regarding insurance claims private. We suggest you don’t share your personal details on this public Product Review website and we look forward to resolving this matter with you offline.

Hvass

Hvassasked

What are the criterias that need to be met for the approval of an extreme hardship early release form?

CareSuper Team ..CareSuper

Hi Hvass, hopefully you've been in touch with us and found the answer to your question. In case you haven't, or for anyone else who may be reading this, we've outlined some of this information in the FAQs section of our website: https://www.caresuper.com.au/faqs - under the 'Superannuation basics' section.

If this doesn't answer your question, or if you'd like further information, please call the CareSuperLine on 1300 360 149 and we can talk you through the process.

Regards,

Shaik Ahmed

Shaik Ahmedasked

Does the care super provides income protection and family health insurance.

Down not Broken
Down not Broken

I had TDP insurance with them and after 4 years they still not paid or given reson why not paying. They have not even tried to get an independent medical examination.So if you expect any money when you need it you will be severely disappointed.

patricia malherbe

patricia malherbeasked

I would like to transfer money before end of June financial year, how can I do this

joubear
joubear

If your rolling into another fund it shouldn't be a problem, if your transferring into a SMSF you have no hope of making the deadline.

Get an answer from our members and CareSuper representatives

Other Industry Super Funds