Carpet Call Laminate Flooring

Carpet Call Laminate Flooring

Thanks Alex Kemp and Peter

I have been pricing laminate flooring with the loganholme carpet call store. Alex could not have been more helpful. Today he sent Kemp to our job site as I was unsure about one of the colour choices I made. Kemp was very helpful. Flooring going in Friday if its half as good as Alex Kemp and Peter we will be very happy. T

Thank you very much for the positive comments. Our teams work hard to offer quality products and a friendly service. I’m so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future or assisting friends you have recommended to Carpet Call.

Incredible transformation

1. Guys did an incredible job
2. Friendly
3. Highly recommend them
4. They cleaned up to perfection
5. Completed task in time frame I needed
6. Would definitely use Carpet Call again

Great Salesman and installer

Purchased from Antonio at South Morang installed by Kevin. Our laminate flooring looks superb. The finished job is better than we thought. Whole process first class can certainly recommend Carpet Call

Great service. Great installation job.

I found my flooring experience with carpet call and really good one. From measure and quote to installation they were very professional. The product has lived up to my expectations. I can recommend Kevin for your installation.

Fantastic job done

I have done my laminate flooring from carpet call Campbelltown store. Omar( sales person) was very helpful. He actually helped to choose the right one. All of my friend like my flooring who has visit my house. I definitely recommend my friends. Thanks carpet call for wonderful job done.

Job Satisfaction

One star is far too generous!

I strongly recommend against using Carpet Call at Northlakes Qld. My partner has had the worst experience having new flooring put in and I’m completely amazed at how incompetent all involved have been. A job that was quoted as taking 2-3 days has dragged on for 3 weeks and still not completed.
The problems are far too many to list but here are just a few:
• Incorrect quoting for materials needed
• Tradesmen arriving at 3pm instead of 7am on day 1 and not knowing they were to install floodcoat, so they had to drive back to the Gold Coast to get the right material. Never made it back until the next day, we’re in the Northern suburbs of Brisbane. One day wasted.
• When quoted we were told the doors do not need to be removed. The doors then stuck to the floodcoat and had to be removed, causing damage. They still haven’t reinstalled 3 weeks later. Apparently that’s not their job.
• The flooring (vinyl planks) was installed with gaps, uneven with raised joints and poorly cut into the corners. The transitions strips were not installed as the tradesmen did not have the right material, but that’s ok, we were told we could get the right materials from Bunnings and do the job ourselves!
• The tradesmen did not have enough flooring material and had to go back again to the warehouse on the Gold Coast, more time wasted.
• The manager on the Gold Coast does not return calls and does not appreciate the stress caused by his and his team’s incompetence. As the laundry was part of the job the washing machine could not be installed until the job was finished. Could not wash clothes for a family of three for nearly 3 weeks.
These are only a few of the problems.
The only person who was very helpful and apologetic was Lee. He was called in at the end to fix all the stuff ups, and even he was amazed at how poorly the job was done.
I’ve never written a bad review for a business before, but these guys deserved to be called out for their pathetic service and extremely poor quality of workmanship.
Just stay away from them!

Job Satisfaction

Professional service with lots ohms knowledge

Thank you carpet call Moore Park , our flooring replacement was so easy with your advice and quick turn around. One happy customer and will recommend to friends and family. Thank you

Great Service and Great Result

I am delighted with the flooring I purchased from Carpet Call Aspley / Fortitude Valley. I have had superb service from Michael Burke ( now at Capalaba Store) who very patiently and knowledgeably answered all my questions during the selection and quote stage. The installers, Gerard and Michael, worked diligently and professionally to ensure a finish I am delighted with.

Job Satisfaction

Great product and good workmanship.

Got laminate flooring done by carpet call Jindalee for a full 4 bed house measuring 146 squares. The sales guy Chirag was excellent and overall the service was good. The installation was done on our preferred dates. The layer, Babu, was just amazing. His attention to detail was good and the workmanship is fantastic. They did not have a bigger display sample of the colour we had chosen which made us anxious, but the final results are stunning. The new floors look fantastic.

Perfect Service

I called a number of carpet company's and got a number of quotes, Ken from prospect was the only sales rep that call me back and followed up my quote. The job has been completed and the team did a fantastic job all round
I would give the team at prospect 10 stairs if i could

thanks

Job Satisfaction

The worst customer service ever!!!!

Terrible people, we haven't had floors for 2 months! ! They stood us up 4 TIMES, 4 times we took time off work, cancelled appointments and they never turned up. Jade in Sydney is plain rude and lier. She hung up the phone on me when I was complaining because SHE said they were coming 7 am in the morning and NEVER turned up. Next time she, instead of calling me, called hubby to let him know they were coming to install our floors last week at 8 am. 9:38am and nobody was here AGAIN and she never picked up her phone. I wonder why! If you come across her, run! she is not help at all and quite rude. I have a company myself and an employee like her will be out the door in the first 10 minutes of work. I don't understand how a big company can hire inefficient and inept people like her. Overall, terrible service....

Job Satisfaction
Dear Gabate, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and store you dealt with and we will investigate.

Looks great

Loved the floor
They went out of their way to help us get what we wanted . Marsden Park store great job. Love the product and look . Massi was very helpful and made things happen .

Bad Follow up

We were very happy with our purchase but have had an issue in getting an invoice for an additional $3000.00 on additonal work.Despite several emails an advice that they will sort it 10 mths later still no action

Job Satisfaction
Dear Jack, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and store you dealt with and we will investigate.

Job well done thank you Massi at Carpetcall!

Just installed parador timber laminate flooring from carpet call, Thanks to Marsden Park store manager Massi has completely changed our experience from not so good to outstanding! The flooring looks perfect and the installers were skilled did an amazing job I am a totally happy customer! Thank you so much

Job Satisfaction
Dear Priya, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and we will investigate.

poor installation, terrible customer service, and very rude layer.

We use Carpet Call to install Parador Laminate Flooring through Metricon. before signed the contact, the Carpet Call sales promised the Parador laminate flooring has 15 years warranty with commercial grade water resistance.
During installation, the layers just installed the laminate floor on the wet area in February 2017. Then later, we found the flooring got mould during house inspection and told builder we could not accept . Carpet Call had to reinstall all flooring in May 2017.

this year, February 2019, we found some little issues in the floor. We contacted Metricon home, and one layer who installed the flooring came and inspected these issues and promised me to fix these issues in next week, and then disappeared. I called him many times, he always found excuses to stand me up, such as he was in hospital, or he was in Canberra. In April, this layer even did not pickup my call. I called Metricon again, the warranty support said the warranty finished in February, the customer needs to call Carpet Call directly. I called Carpet Call, one support told me the flooring has only two years warranty, which stated from installation date. But I told her I reported this issue in February, at that time, that was under warranty. But support said she could not found the record in Carpet Call system. even I gave her the layer's name and mobile number. She said she didn't know this layer. Finally, she told me the manager said the layer reported the flooring was water damage, which is not covered by warranty.

If the layer said is correct, why did the layer or Carpet Call tell me early? Why did the layer delay the issue from in the warranty period to out of warranty?

I called Carpet Call again, another support scheduled another layer to do inspection. During scheduled time, I was in the house and wait for a whole day, but no one came and no one called me to cancel or reschedule.

I am tired.

Job Satisfaction
Dear MTANG, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and we will investigate.I signed the contract with Metricon Home. the contract number is 669010.

Poor quoting! Installers should be quoting!

Carpet call need to change the way they quote your job. Currently having parador laminate flooring installed. Layers turn up today and we have a bill of over $2000 for FLOOR PREP. This should have been checked at the check measure carpet call do. Will never use or recommend them again.

Hi Lisa, I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. The store advised that you could have a step at the areas that needed to be adjusted or the layer could quote you for floor prep. Flooring layers offered you the following on the day and you wanted the more expensive option taken. Small steps at the doorways Build ramps with ardit $600 Raise the entire floor $2000.We were never informed about "step up" areas. We went with the option the floor layer said would be best. Regardless your "final check measure" should be done by the layer so they know exactly what areas they are laying the product on. The customer also know exactly how much extra they are looking at. Happy to take a deposit from the customer before even seeing the floor.Just for your information the you have quoted is grossly incorrect and to benefit yourself. The prices were actually $850 for a poor finished product or $ 2300 for a job that is expected on top of paying you to remove and install your product. And at NO time were we told about steps being in the floor, why would we agree to such rubbish. Oscar the sales rep at Carpet call Penrith agreed rhe installer should be doing rhe check measure, but said , "The customer would not pay $250 for this. " Disappointed in the experience and disgusted in the response of this review.

Poor install and after customer service

The Manage of the Browns Plains store came out to do the quote and told us there will no issue in replacing our carpet with laminate flooring that he "recommended".
The edges of the other rooms that met the laminate flooring had no trims or finish to the extent where we could not even close the other doors running off this area.
The installers had told us that this was "not their job" After we voiced our extreme disappointment and said I was taking it further with the store and head office that they agreed to come back the next day to help us. The floor creaks and is noisy to where you can hear the cat walk on it, and she is only a small cat.

Job Satisfaction
Dear Donna, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and we will investigate.

Installers are scam artists, and little care is taken with finishing touches.

The company are well priced, but they don't tell you the whole story. They came out and quoted on laminate flooring. No problems with the existing floor they said. Installers come, and fleece me out of $300 otherwise they "can't offer me a warranty on the installation". They spent less than an hour laying a small amount of self levelling concrete. The difference was unnoticeable. Also, half the trim wasn't glued down properly (i had to do it myself) and they sicaflexed a piece of my kitchen back in wrong! So i had to cut and seal it down properly. I suggest if Carpet call want to subcontract all their work, they may want to ensure they're not hiring people like this. All care no responsibility i suppose ?

Job Satisfaction
Dear Dan, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback and giving us the chance to make this right for you. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and store you dealt with and we will investigate.

Stressful and Costly Experience.. Never Again!

I am writing this review on behalf of my elderly parents who are pensioners.
1 The salesman at Castle Hill gave my parents a quote but he failed to mention anything about the preparation costs. He said the job would take only 2 days.
2 My parents ended up paying $2500 extra to the installer plus another $300 to get somebody to fix the stairs.
3 The experienced tradesman didn’t see anything wrong with the stairs.
4 They paid extra money for the trims which should have be included in the initial quote.
5. What made it worse and extremely stressful was that the Castle Hill store never answered their phone. When they finally answered we didn’t get much help at all.
6. It was a nightmare... we would NEVER recommend Carpet Call to anybody!

Dear Mary, this is a duplicate post and again we comment as follows. Like any construction material Vinyl and Hard flooring must be carefully installed to ensure that it performs at its best and conforms with Australian Standards. Subfloor preparation is a very important part of the installation process and each customer’s subfloor condition will vary from not needing any floor prep to floors that require considerable remedial work. An improper job can result in expensive repercussions which can include the need to pull the entire floor up and reinstall or the flooring to fail and not last. It is difficult to see the state of many floors until the installation process starts. There is no obligation for our customers to proceed with floor prep if costs are prohibitive. It is clearly written on the invoice that any floor prep or trims are to be paid by the layer directly so there is no confusion.

Sub-standard Products

New build home not yet a year old, Scotia Beading losing its colour. Carpet Call blame moisture or a vacuum. Scotia not covered by their warranty! Definitely not moisture and whether it is the vacuum or not it should be fit for basic cleaning. When a company has no warranty for something they clearly have no faith in the product - sub-standard!

Job Satisfaction
We are sorry to hear about the issues you are having, what is your invoice number so we can follow this up.098 745 60893 - This is the number that was on the email correspondence sent to me.