Part of Carpet Call  4.0

VeroniqueSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
Vivian
VivianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Fantastic Flooring

My new floor looks absolutely fantastic! A great shopping experience Thanks. Show details ·  1
Kieran Smith
Kieran SmithPerth, WA
  • +2Thumbnail
WCE3155
WCE3155Perth, WA7 posts
Ali H.
Ali H.2 posts

Well done

Just my laminate flooring done with Carpetcall Great service and product. Definitely recommend it Show reply
Julie
JulieSydney, NSW2 posts

Avoid this company

Avoid this company at all costs. The installers are the rudest people I have ever met. We have had nothing but problems with the floor since it went in. No-one comes out when they say they are. The customer service has been disgraceful. The only person I have ever got any answers from is Annette at reception, who has been a great help.
The service team never call back when they say they will. DO NOT USE THEM

UPDATE: Tried for mediation before publishing but not surprisingly no-one has called me. Again my strong recommentation is DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY..

Angela
AngelaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
Carpet Call   DM

Dear Angela, I am sorry to hear about your poor experience. We have escalated this to management, who will call you soon.

Grumpycat
GrumpycatCampbells Creek VIC 345110 posts

No Customer Service

In 2020 Carpet Call was engaged by my builder to supply and lay all flooring in my new home - ongoing problems with joining strips not properly secured or installed are very difficult to get fixed. Customer Service from Carpet Call is absolutely lousy and not acceptable Show details
Samantha P.
Samantha P.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  • +1Thumbnail
John T.
John T.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Would not recommend Carpet Call Macgregor, Brisbane

Yesterday was 3 weeks since the Carpet Call contractors finished at our house laying hybrid flooring.
I have not had any ‘Customer feedback’ request from Carpet Call.
Area consisted of 4 bedrooms, built in robes, hallway, lounge, and 14 stairs.
I removed all the carpet, underlay and smooth edge (carpet grippers).
The area totalled almost 100 square meters.
Total cost $14892.00, including $3500.00 for floor levelling, all paid in advance.
My wife and I would NOT recommend Carpet Call Macgregor (Brisbane).
We spent 12 nights sleeping on mattresses in the lounge.
The number of problems and difficulties were many.
We had quotes from Andersons, Solomons and Carpet Call. Show details
Carpet Call   DM

Dear John, I am sorry to hear about your poor experience. We have escalated this to management, who will call you soon.

Raj M.
Raj M.3 posts
Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Laminate Flooring

Outstanding!

John and his Carpet Call Springvale team are very professional and did an exceptional job! We are impressed with the service, prompt attention, competitive quote and outstanding work completed within the timeline. We are delighted with our new hybrid flooring, so buying a second time for our other property. We highly recommend Carpet Call! Show details ·  1
Linds
LindsSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
Ceejay
CeejaySydney4 posts

Noushin H.
Noushin H. · Laminate Flooring

I have booked for a flooring job, replacing carpet with laminate through a carpet Court store in Melbourne. The amount requested to make the booking was very high, I paid 2900 with only 1000 remaining balance. Job is booked for mod January (in 10 days). Now I have incurred a personal issue die to Covid and unable to proceed. Will they refund the deposit I paid? When I called this week I was told it depends if they have already purchased the material.

Ian B.
Ian B. · Laminate Flooring

If I get a Hybrid Floor installed by Carpet Call. Who is the warranty with for the quality of the floor finishing. CC or the installer

Rhonda H · Laminate Flooring

did CC ask for ALL the $'s 2 days before the job?

Achee
Achee

Yes They did. I was worried at the time that I won't have any leverage but their customer service was superb.

Rhonda H

Thank you for quick answer. Feel much better now!

Compare all Carpet Call listings
CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Home Decor ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Home Decor ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Home Decor ShopsOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Home Decor Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNoNoNo