Carpet Call Laminate Flooring

3.5

• Job Satisfaction

Karl L.

Karl L.South East Queensland, QLD

Carpet don't bother to call back call

I bought flooring from a Kitchen company who is doing my kitchen. I am doing the flooring myself. I had to pick up the flooring from Carpet Calls warehouse in Logan. I phoned Carpet call 3 times to see if they can deliver the flooring to a Ipswich store. 3 times they did not return my calls. I phoned to see what glue I had to use, but again they did not return my call. I was told by a trade's man that if you are a home diy, Carpet Call are not intended in you only if you are a tradie. I will not use or recommend Carpet Call to anyone. You get better service at Bunnings.

Tracy

TracyPerth, WA

Fantastic service from start to finish

Old man Junior.

Old man Junior.Sydney, NSW

Praises and thanks.

Went to the Prospect branch and very glad we did. We are very satisfied with their advice, prompt service and the product itself. Efficient installers, too. More power. Stay safe. Thanks, guys.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how Carpet Call Laminate Flooring compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Debbie Kelly

Debbie KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Customer Service

I just wanted to thank the whole team for the great after sales service and awesome customer service. We had Hybrid flooring laid in August 2019 but it needed to be ripped up and laid again, the team that came out were lovely guys and did a great job and wow were they fast and the attention to detail is amazing.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't deal with Carpet Call

they put in new laminate flooring in 3 bedrooms the overestimated how much material was needed, and they then took new material that they didn't use back and would not give us a credit for it even though we'd paid them.

Eric O.

Eric O.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service; Highly recommended

Our salesman, Michael Burke, was supportive and knowledgeable throughout the entire project. The tradie, Josh, couldn't have been more flexible, even working on a public holiday to make sure our floors were done in a timely fashion. The result is lovely.

Davies

Davies

New flooring looks fantastic!

After walking on concrete for 2 years, new flooring was put down. The sales reps knew the product well and the installers were polite, quick and cleaned up beautifully. A quality job with a quality product.

Sharyn

SharynSydney, NSW

Fantastic service for flooring

Would highly recommend Carpet Call at Caringbah for their product and service. We were able to take a sample of flooring home to match up with the room and the price was very reasonable. John was extremely helpful making sure we got our flooring delivered to the store so we could pick it up.

M.A.P

M.A.PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Issue handling

I would like to commend a staff member, Asher Hogan, from the Helensvale Store.
Ash was quick to respond, polite and very professional.
I will be contacting Ash again in the future, to assist me with flooring renovations in our apartment. Regards to Ash

Milena

MilenaSydney, NSW

Exceptional service

I’d like to give a big thanks to Massi from the Prospect store for his professional yet friendly customer service
From the time I made the selection to the installation process he was always there for any questions and further information that I needed
He went above and beyond and would highly recommend him
5 star service and product

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Amazing product and service !

Carpet Call representative came to my home to quote , very handy
Fair quote and then the product and service was exceptional .
Very professional contractors laid the floor .
Amazing finished product
Highly recommend

Very poor customer service

Fabulous flooring

The flooring is perfect and looks beautiful. The layers were efficient, courteous and very neat, tidying up and removing any rubbish. The flooring covered two large rooms and associated hallways and the job was completed in 4 hours with minimal disruption. Highly recommended.

Mike

MikePeel, WA

Great service, great people!

From Patrick the salesman, to James and his team who installed our floors, just a week later, dealing with Carpet Call has been an absolute pleasure. Everyone arrived when they said they would, and knew their job. With three rooms to floor, they had to remove the old carpets first and prepare the surface. I figured it would take them all day, but they were in and out in six hours. James walked me through exactly what they were about to do. His team were professional, friendly, and respectful of our home...my wife and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

The hallway looks awesome, a tough job well done!

From the get go deciding the old carpet had to go the help and professionalism from the carpet call team was great. Professional help, no pressure with honest advise. Kevin the flooring installer was brilliant. Worked like a Trojan! Thanks.

Supportive Guidance

We have recently visit Prospects Store for window shopping, but store manager guided us with correct choice. Floor Timbers and staircase carpet selection were perfect and job completed with perfection. Thanks

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Don't go with Carpet Call!

Min
Min

You clearly haven't read my comment properly. Another fault of Carpet Call's. Read it again and you may comprehend it correctly the second time.

I had to finish the job

Amypaul W.
Amypaul W.

Store 014 Invoice 85592

Mubashir

MubashirSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

Really want to thank Massi from Marsden park store.
He guided me to choose best flooring and was so patient and knowledgeable.
He spend more than half an hour with me to help me decide and followed up till installation was done.
I highly recommend him.He will guide you through and be assured you are in safe hands.

All I can say is WOH!! EXCELENT The best in installation of floor boards

All I can say is WOH Excelent the installer where fantastic Dan was awesome his knowledge is top notch He is the Superman of installation would highly recommend. Thanks Flo from Concord

• +1