Carpet Call Rugs

Carpet Call Rugs

the perfect rug

I bought my rug from the Mandurah Store. Kerry was simply amazing, so helpful, bright and bubbly and bent over backwards to make sure we were happy with our purchase and delivered it to our door the next day. I would say you are lucky to have such a lovely, caring, staff member.

Thank you very much for the positive comments. Our teams work hard to offer quality products and a friendly service. I’m so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future or assisting friends you have recommended to Carpet Call.

Great Service

Many thanks to the team at Carpet Call Mandurah for all of their help and advice. Very happy with the carpet and rugs that I purchased. Thanks for allowing me to take home the rugs on a trial basis, a big help in making the right choice.

Job Satisfaction

Great Service

Great Service, I needed a rug quickly and Kerry was amazing, she was so helpful, and managed to get me what I wanted in time. I would not hesitate to recommend Carpet Call in Mandurah. Thanks.

New rug

Purchased my new rug and I am very happy with the product. Kerry was very helpful & a delight to deal with. The try before you buy was such a great idea & as very helpful in my decision to buy from Carpet Call. I recommend them & will use them again.

Kerry from Mandurah was wonderful

We needed a rug quickly and Kerry went over and above to get one from another store and arranged and great price and personal delivery within the week.
Thanks Kerry from Tim and Moira