Part of Carpet Call 4.0

3.7

Unsatisfied Customer
Unsatisfied CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Rugs

Don't ever put a deposit down if your unsure

I put a down payment for a rug but then immediately changed my mind. But Carpet Call refused to give my deposit back. I have many rugs and flooring to buy but I won't be using Carpet Call ever again. Its like once they have your money they won't give it back despite that I would have been an excellent customer for you. Show details
Ali M.
Ali M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you!

Absolutely brilliant customer service with Emmanuel from Mentone store! Gave me wonderful advice over the phone, found the rug I was after and organisised delivery and payment in just a few minutes. Lovely and kind over the phone! Thank you! Show reply
dannyboy
dannyboyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

customer service

the service was very good . this was at bridge rd Richmond the person who served me was called something like Faz.no: v747 and i appreciated that nothing was too much trouble. He has a very quiet and calming feel about him which as a person on crutches I appreciated. i would like all sales people to be like .him And the reason i appreciated his manner and service so much is because usually sales people are not! I don"t know him . There is no reason that I should write this review, I have never written a review before, except i really appreciated his patience and easy manner. thank-you.stephanie Show details
jarredwpeters
jarredwpetersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Rugs

House purchase fell through can’t return item

0.5/10 I purchased a rug as I was in motion of purchasing a house. Unfortunately the house fell through due to structural damage in the inspection. Wanting to return my rug which I’m still yet to even pick up from the store for a refund. I’ve been told they won’t accept it back will only give 12month credit. Show details
Tram G
Tram G
Trevor
TrevorWimmera, VIC

Very satisfied customers

We have received our Empire rug which we ordered from Sam atHoppers Crossing Rugs.
We received excellent service from Sam and received the rug within 4 weeks of ordering which included the Xmas break.
Will certainly recommend Sam and Carpet Call to family and friends.
Trevor Hamilton Show details ·  1
Mark7432
Mark7432Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Rugs

We could not have had a better Salesman in the Rug department. He actually went out of his way to help us. We were so unsure about what we wanted but he spent a very long time and was very patient happy and friendly. I took it home and wasn't happy with the colour . When I returned it to the store he was just as helpful and friendly and organized the replacement instantly. We have such bad customer service in society these days and it was so nice to deal with someone who wasn't pushy and impatient or making you feel like they were doing you favour.
Hope Carpet Call Nunawading knows they have a wonderful asset in NITIN.
Thank you again Nitin Show details ·  1
Juneatta
JuneattaFaulconbridge2 posts
  Rugs

Best Service and Best Price!

I have just been in contact with Dale from Tuggerah Rugs and I cannot speak highly enough on his service and help in choosing a rug. He also helped in contacting Penrith Branch of CarpetCall. Job well done. Show details ·  1
Phamluat
PhamluatSydney, NSW3 posts
  Rugs

Promised the world, delivered nothing

Bought a lotus range carpet here on a Sunday, Promised that I'll get a call by Tuesday to pick up my rug. Waited till 4pm on Tuesday so i decided to call them instead. Been told by a person from flooring section that the carpet guy went home for the day and he has no idea where my rug really is but he promised that they'll call me before 10pm Wednesday. I have waited till 3:15pm and decided to call them to ask where my rug is. Only got excuses after excuses. This company is a joke and I'm now questioning the legitimacy of the 5 star reviews on this company. Show details
Sue
SueCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Incredible customer service!

Over the past few years, I have purchased atleast 5 rugs for our home from Johnny at Carpet Call in Preston. The reason I keep going back to Johnny is due to the excellent customer service that he provides. His input and knowledge have greatly assisted in my decision making of which rug is most suitable for each room. We needed an extra long runner for our hallway and his suggestion of cutting & joining 5 rugs together was ingenious... it looks incredible. In my dealings with Johnny, he has always been exceptionally friendly, very informative and has always gone out of his way to make the experience of selecting a rug or carpet as pleasant and easy as possible. Highly recommended! :-) Show details ·  1
Paul E.
Paul E.Perth, WA
  Rugs

Service is a joke!! Pity there is no negative star rating - these clowns would have got it

After ordering a 7 metre rug which arrived two weeks later, and put it on the floor in my passage, it was crooked by 15 cms. I took it back to have it replaced, and 9 phone calls and 5 weeks later I am still waiting for a rug, one of the incompetent staff I spoke to actually hung up on me!!!
I got them to measure up to re carpet my entire house, thank the lord I never paid the deposit as I felt very uneasy by the sales guy's desperation. Clearly that inner voice was right.
But sadly after going into the 6th week I am still waiting for a simple rug, imagine how they would stuffed up my carpets if I had actually used them.
I heard from a good friend Carpet Court are really good - time to give them a try. Show details
Henry
HenryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

More than satisfied customer

On 31/12/2021 we purchased two rugs at CarpetCall-Nunawading. The range of rugs available for viewing
was astounding. We greatly appreciated advice and assistance received from Mr Krishank which made the selection process easier and more enjoyable. We would also like to acknowledge Mr Krishank for organising timely delivery of our purchases despite the impact of COVID-19 on delivery services. As well we would like to thank the delivery man. Show details ·  1
rob
rob7 posts

credit where it's due

After a long and fruitless search in SA for a 3.4 x 2.4 wool rug, traditional style, we gave up and bought interstate. The purchase was a great surprise as to the ease of it. We spoke to a very patient salesman named "Johnnie B" From Carpetcall, Preston branch Vic. who made things so easy and affordable it, was a pleasure to deal with him.
We ordered the Rug 8/12/21 and it was delivered and laid in our lounge 14/12/21!. Exactly as described, A beautiful NZ wool Rug. A great deal at a great price and so easy. Even the driver from Cochranes transport who delivers the rug was so polite and helpful I had to post this review. My faith in "online" purchases has been restored!.. Well done all involved. Show details ·  1
Karen
KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Rugs

Excellent customer service, fast turnaround and extremely happy with the product. Thank you to Angela for all of your help with the courier. I would absolutely highly recommend Carpet Call. Show details ·  1
Sandy
Sandy
  Rugs

Glorious rug, and such quality!!

we are beyond thrilled with our beautiful Cairo rug delivered today, the quality is really fabulous, great prompt service from carpet call rugs..5 stars..thanks so much..will purchase from them again. Show details ·  1