Carpet Call Timber Flooring

Carpet Call Timber Flooring

Sharon M.

Sharon M.Peel, WA

Poor service - great product

Timber ordered June 2019, date to lay Sept 19. Cancelled as no stock! Rescheduled 3 times due to delays. Then when layers they didnt order enough! still waiting Dec 19!!

LizSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very poor experience. Would not recommend

Carpet call promised to beat a competitors quote. Then on day of laying flooring the tradesman told me all the extra costs I needed to outlay.
The job had to be postponed to get another tradesman to quote.
Was very happy with the guys tgat laid the floor. Then a week later carpet court took $270 out of my account and did not tell me. Very poor customer service

Liz

I dealt with West Gosford store.
Hardfloor invoice no: 68062 and soft flooring invoice 54513.

KathySydney, NSW

Fabulous floors

I was incredibly impressed with the professionalism displayed by the team at Carpet Call Timber Flooring led by Dan. They identified and found a solution to the problem of the foundation on which to lay the floors promptly. The floors look fabulous, I recommend their service and product highly.

Kathy

You will definitely be seeing me again for future work and I will refer work to you. All reports of the floors have been very positive.

Worst experience of my life

The floor failed to be delivered on time due to a warehouse collapse. Promises made to redeliver on dates that did not eventuate. Was then told floor would be installed but they failed to tell me it was timber veneer not solid oak. After I picked up, they promised to install oak floors as ordered. By this time it was a month late and we could not be home. When we got home we realised what was installed was not what was ordered. Disgusting treatment when I complained. Never use this company.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Looks Amazing has totally updated interior

A big thanks to Omar & his team at Campbelltown for the help & professional service. First time for floating floor choice after 5 house renos with timber floors. Couldn't have asked for a better look & result on time no fuss & install team were incredible- excellent job

Joanne bower

Joanne bowerSydney, NSW

Unbelievable!!!

Our floors are amazing the service from Omar excellent.!! BUT mostly I would like to say to Dan and his team.Dan your attention to detail and level of care was beyond exception and your team were incredible.

Ros

RosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

A big thanks to Andrew who came to quote us for . He was very punctual, called when he was on his way, and was very professional and knowledgeable when it comes to timber flooring.

Greg C.

Greg C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our lives have been transformed!

Incredibly happy with the service and products that Carpet Call offered. From sales to installation our needs and expectations were exceeded. Love our new floors and how they have change the feel of our home.

Bad beyond belief

Marcusj123

Marcusj123AU

Great service and assistance.

After shopping for product and price I found Elais from the Springvale Store extremely helpful and attentive.
He promptly came out, measured up and organised pricing we were happy to commit to

Carpet Crooks

Don't step foot in their showrooms. They want full payment BEFORE they do any work. That's just asking for trouble, because they won't have any incentive to do a proper job. No guarantee they will even rock up.

A deposit should be enough good will on the consumer to complete the job.
But if you depart with the deposit, you won't see it back, as they don't have a "cooling off" period, believe it or not.

You have been warned.

Teena

TeenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

WARNING No Manufacture Warranty

They say their manufactureres have a warranty but when it comes to the crunch, carpet call wipe their hands of any after care or responsibility. They don't call you back and leave you hanging. They shift to manufacturer and say marks on wood are not a fault. Many of my guests say they thought we had stains on our flooring.

AngelaSydney, NSW

Colour worn off

Floor has a 15 year warranty. I have complained about the colour wearing off and I was sent a bottle of stain and told to rub on and spray a clear coat of varnish. I have had your company come out and nothing is going to be done. Wouldn’t recommend

• +1
Angela

Invoice number 76235. Store was Bella Vista. The floor is faulty. I have two other company’s tell me that it’s faulty and I should be taking it to the Department of Fair Trading. So I would appreciate if your company follows this through.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Dear Angela, can you please forward your phone number to webreporting@carpetcall.com.au so we can get in touch.

Terence S.

Terence S.Sydney, NSW

Love the new look with timber floors

I just recently refurbished one of my bedrooms by removing the old carpet and putting in these hard timber floors and they look awesome!!
The guys at Carpet call Marsden Park were great and know their stuff. Thanks Masi for all your help from choosing the timber right through till it's installation. I'll be back for my other rooms.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Call, call carpetcall? - Don't!!

Michael
Michael

97221 at Burleigh

Sergiy D.

Sergiy D.

Saggy floor two days after installation - no reply from Carpet Call

Had timber floors installed on the 8th of July 2019 at Elizabeth Bay NSW. Two days later, an area of around 1 sq. m. became saggy. Contacted CC via phone, they promised to call back, it never happened. Called second time, still no one returned the call. I dialed third time and was asked to send enquiry to a dedicated email. No answer, no call, no email for two weeks now...
Sergiy

kunwerpuri

kunwerpuriSydney, NSW

Great product and Service

I attended Carpet Call's Prospect store on my friend recommendation as i was looking for a flooring for a new house. Ken the store manager was not only knowledgeable about the product but was very accommodating and helpful. He helped and guided me every step of the way and once stayed back after hours as i could not finish my work in time for an appointment. Way to Go Ken, you're definitely a star and asset to Carpet Call's team. Because of People like Ken, Carpet Call team is known to be experts in the trade.
Kanwar

Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

Beautiful timber

We have purchased 300sqm of black butt floating timber. Great service, the store manager spend hours to help us picked the perfect flooring and we are very pleased with our new timber flooring. Thumb up carpet call.

Carpet C.Carpet Call

Looks great, exactly how we imagined

LolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling MIA and obstructive ‘customer service’ regarding cancellations.