Carpet Call Timber Flooring

Carpet Call Timber Flooring

Atrocious after sale service don’t return your calls NO STARS

Around 5 weeks of leaving messages between different staff members with no response about an issue I was trying to assist my neighbour with no return calls I decided to try again and the man I wanted to speak to initially answered the phone he said he had changed roles and receptionist should of known that ? he then checked his emails where he said he had only just seen all my missed calls and my msgs after around 5 weeks?? I had left msgs for a few other people too who promised too look into it and get back too me but nothing?? One time I was told I’m sorry she has gone home for the day and when I asked for someone higher up she miraculously came to the phone ?!The man who does the quoting underestimated the Masonite by a few thousand carpet call wore the cost of $1000 of that in all fairness but it still isn’t good enough you could see the floor needed to be built up a a lot who just has $1000s lying around you should be able to rely on a quote. .He also failed to advise my neighbour the trim that was going to be attached to her skirting board would not sit flush to skirting board due to the wavy shape of skirting board and it also wont be the colour of the flooring laid the installers were lovely and just doing what they were paid to do it was the guy who quoted and the returning of phone calls afterwards that is terrible I would never recommend this company due to the terrible after sale service once they get paid you won’t hear from them again and if you are lucky enough to get through to someone they will lie to cover their tracks

I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience at our store. We really appreciate you taking the time to offer us feedback. We’d love to follow up the situation. Please provide us with your invoice number and store you dealt with and we will investigate.Invoice no 19251 Martin did the quote Salesman was Kerry at Tuggerah store Glen Bolland was who didn’t return our calls over 5 week period Stan was lovely he came out and inspected job and also stated he wouldn’t be happy with that trim in his own home. Spoke to Sorosh who said he would look into it and never got back to me also dealt with Sophie and her offsider who also didn’t help I have spoken with lots of people who simply don’t get back to you

The timber flooring we chose with the help of the salesperson worked out fabulously in our new home

We purchased timber flooring and a rug from Carpet Call at Super Center Auburn. The service and advice we received from the very knowledgeable staff was exceptional. Installation was seamless and timely. The installers were very professional, neat and tidy and obviously enjoyed their work. All in all we were very happy with our new floor covering and rug. Thanks guys for helping make our new home great.

Experts in Their Field

We would like to thank the team at Carpet Call with their exceptional job from start to completion in sales and workmanship. Chris Bekaris was very knowledgeable about the products, coming to our home to make sure that everything worked well within our color scheme. The installers did a fantastic job... nothing was a problem, each of the team worked very well together. Dan the supervisor came twice on installation day to ensure the job was being doing satisfactorily. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for the positive comments. Our teams work hard to offer quality products and a friendly service. I’m so glad your experience was enjoyable and I will pass your feedback on to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future or assisting friends you have recommended to Carpet Call.One negative we forgot to mention. On the day the floor was being laid Dan inspected the floor and judged that the floors were not level. He gave us the option of levelling the floors the same day which was not possible as we were moving back in that day. Carpet Call should do an inspection before the day the floor is to be laid to see if any changes to the floor need to be done. We now notice after a couple of days the flooring is uneven to walk on and there is a lot of a drumming/ hollow sound when we walk on it. Can this be fixed??? Cheers Peter Vakas

A very happy customer

We had 3bedrooms changed from carpet to timber flooring and am so please we went ahead with carpet call. The initial salesman at carpet call Moore park was so rude I walked out of the store. But Anush, carpetcall alexandria was so good we went ahead with him. 2of our bedrooms needed floor elevation and we wanted to keep the existing skirting boards so it was all together a tricky job. The installing team Tim from elegant floor did everything we asked for and we are one happy customer.