Carpet Court Carpet Flooring

Carpet Court Carpet Flooring

• Job Satisfaction

Tanya

TanyaSydney Surrounds, NSW

A huge thank you to Carpet Court at Lake Heaven!!!!

David and Julie

David and JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Thank you Jess and all at carpet court Springwood

So much Professionalism under one roof!There should be a law against this! Thank you Jess and all your wonderful staff especially your carpet installers .They did a fantastic job. Carpet court Penrith comes highly recommended
Peter and Julie Springwood

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

Carpet Court Auburn - lacks customer service

RN Tuggerawong

RN TuggerawongSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing product and great service and price

Went to Carpet Court LakeHaven shortly before Christmas not really expecting to have our carpet for Christmas but Ben and his team organised the measuring, ordering, take up and disposal of old carpet, and laying of new carpet with 5 days to spare. So very pleased with their friendly professional staff and service and would highly recommend you consult them for your carpet or flooring needs.
Thanks LakeHaven Carpet Court

unknownSydney, NSW

Good Carpet but poor customer service

Installed Carpet in 3 bedder, all was ok But installers left Carpet dirty afterwards and I had to vacuum myself. Complained to North Parramatta but no response, poor customer service.

Hi
We appreciate your feedback. Would you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you.
Carpet Court National Support Centre

Jules

Jules

Excellent customer service and product

Our home was involved in a freak hail storm and flooding. It was a nightmare time involving builders, structural engineers and insurance which went on for many months. Throughout the entire experience Gabby from Carpet Court in Leongatha was wonderful, being both friendly and understanding. When it looked like our carpet may not be completed in time for the Christmas holiday break, Gabby bent over backwards to ensure it would be done for us. She succeeded. Our house was fully carpeted by Christmas Eve. WOW... the carpet looks amazing, the quality is great and we couldn’t be happier. We highly recommend Carpet Court to anyone looking for new carpet. The staff were always friendly and Gabby was fantastic. Thank you Gabby.

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

Great Products. Great Service. Great Installation.

We recently carpeted 4 rooms in our new home.Carpet Court in Penrith had an extensive & well priced range.The staff, particularly Suzie, were extremely helpful & knowledgeable & the installer was excellent. We definitely recommend Carpet Court Penrith.

Anna N.

Anna N.Sydney, NSW

The installation job is perfect and very satisfied!

Tarent Point Carpet Court - Staffs are very helpful and quick response, and carpet laying job was done perfectly by Jim. Thank you for their hard work!
Definitely would go back if I need flooring in the future again!

Heatons

HeatonsMid North Coast, NSW

Total satisfaction

Excellent advice and patient assistance with selection, thank you Jaimi! Exceptional communication and planning, thank you Summer! Quality product and impeccable install by Glen and Tom who we were most comfortable with in our home, thanks guys! Of all our renovations, this experience was the most seamless and produced results that we are beyond satisfied with.... totally impressed with Coffs Harbour Carpet Court!

Bruce 47

Bruce 47Sydney, NSW

Very Professional All Round, Store, Quote and Carpet Layer from Lake Haven Store

All staff were very helpful, from the store to the measure and quote. The carpet laying was done in 3 bedrooms, within 10 days from the quote. The carpet layer Paul, was very proficient and showed he was very experienced at his trade. Strongly recommend the Lake Haven Carpet Court team.

Carpet C.Carpet Court

I am overjoyed with my new carpet.

I received helpful service from Lakehaven Carpet Court. Ben was very efficient when he came to quote, and Trent blew me away with how quickly he worked while laying the carpet, by himself, did an amazing job, and left my home spotless at the finish. Would recommend them to everyone. Well done, and many thanks.

Thomas B.

Thomas B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fabulous carpet...love it

Jaimi at Carpet Court Coffs Harbour did a fabulous job at helping us choose the right carpet and the guys installing it were super productive and worked very hard (Shaun and Billie). It was a big job and the final product looks great. We love it. Thanks guys

How Impressive!!

The Carpet Court Team at Lakehaven are SO professional. I couldn't believe how fast Trent and Paul worked taking up the old carpet and laying the new. They were still running up the stairs 9 hours after starting! I was super impressed, they were also very respectful. Thank you all.

Very happy with everything

Carpet court Lake Haven were great to deal with. I especially want to thank the installer who fitted the carpet to our odd shaped walk in robe - brilliant result! A relatively inexpensive carpet looks and feels high end.

Carol

Eltham store very helpful and friendly

I would like to say the whole procedure from choosing a lounge carpet could not have run smoother, even down to the laying of it. Sasani and her staff very friendly , knowledgeable, would recommend them to everybody.

Carol

I wrote to them already all good thank you for your letter. Carol

Excellent customer service and delivery

I am very happy with Carpet Court Lake Haven. I had a room needing carpet urgently and Carpet Court Lake Haven were able to measure, quote and lay carpet from Friday (day of measure and quote) to the following Friday (lay carpet). I was very appreciative of their understanding and prompt service. Big thank you to all staff.

Sulabh S

Sulabh SSydney, NSW

Would highly recommend carpet court aburn. Sam did a great job to help chose the right carpet for our house. The installer Madey was very experienced. House looks amazingly beautiful.

Karen and James

Karen and JamesMid North Coast, NSW

A big thank you

We would like to thank the Coffs Harbour store for great service from the start. We went into the store having no idea and Ben was extremely knowledgeable, polite and helpful. A quote was arranged and the process went smoothly thanks to Ben and Summer. The carpet layers were great and did a fantastic job.
Thanks heaps to all involved with our purchase and supply of new carpet, thanks guys.

Margarita C.

Margarita C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Love everything!!!!

Carpet Court done a great job. The store experience was perfect. They explain the different types for my needs. They helped with the colour I wanted and explained the different shades, make and type.

DavidSydney, NSW

Utterly useless

David

I did a contact via your website after several non returned calls from the store. Look for that and contact me but your company so far has proved itself unprofessional and I encourage others to shop elsewhere.