Carpet Court Carpet Flooring

Carpet Court Carpet Flooring

Margarita C.

Margarita C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Love everything!!!!

Carpet Court done a great job. The store experience was perfect. They explain the different types for my needs. They helped with the colour I wanted and explained the different shades, make and type.

DavidSydney, NSW

Utterly useless

David

I did a contact via your website after several non returned calls from the store. Look for that and contact me but your company so far has proved itself unprofessional and I encourage others to shop elsewhere.

Ian - Lake Munmorah

Ian - Lake MunmorahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic Product, Great Service - Couldn't Be Happier

Richard

RichardSydney Surrounds, NSW

Carpet installation, cannot fault installation

Arrived when they said they would arrive. They were careful to remove furniture outside, while carpet laid. Placed furniture back in house different to where it was.
Great service all in all, great crew in Penrith warehouse, helpful.

Worst Customer Service

I contacted Carpet Court Phillip 5 times over a 5 week period before I could get a sales rep out to measure my space. I contacted 3 times to follow up my quote and was assured it would be there by COB that day. Still have not received the quote over a week later. Who knows what the service is like but the customer service or complete absence of any contact or follow up to even start the process has made me look elsewhere. Would never approach this company again after this experience.

Margaret

MargaretSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I regret choosing Carpet Court.

Damage to my wordrobe doors,skirting boards ,and horrible joins.very disappointed with the carpet and the service. After paying $9000.00 + I would never recommend carpet court to any of my family or friends.

• +3

Tania

TaniaMid North Coast, NSW

Carpet Court Coffs Harbour - Exceptional Service

The team at Carpet Court Coffs Harbour provide professional, prompt and quality service every time! Having multiple investment properties we have built a relationship with the team and truely value their friendly and reliable service. We would not go anywhere else!

Ron W

Ron WSydney, NSW

Great quote (Zain), fantastic installation (Andrew & Michael)

Leslie C.

Leslie C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

great service

Had my carpet laid in January, such a busy time of year but Lake Haven store fitted us in. The fitter was very helpful, He helped us move our bed out. Carpet was laid quite quickly and we love it.

Julie Holden

Julie Holden

Outstandingly efficient Staff at Lake Haven.

I cannot thank enough the effort the staff at Lake Haven went to in accommodating getting our carpet laid when the settlement of our house kept being postponed. They were all so sympathetic and accommodating when I had to keep postponing our carpet being laid. I highly recommend Lake Haven carpet court and will definitely shop there again for new laminate flooring. Thank you Jacqui, Kim, Christine and the rest of the staff and carpet layers from Lake Haven Carpet Court.

J9

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service A+

Excellent Experience

Excellent product and service that can not be beaten. I highly recommend Sunbury Carpet court. Fast installation. Could not be happier. So happy to use a local business that really wants to work hard for your business.

Dee Why customer

Dee Why customerSydney, NSW

Hi Insurance Team @ Mona Vale Carpet Court,

Thank You Mona Vale Carpet Court Mona Vale for your very professional services completed on 22 July, The carpet looks & feels great. The carpet layers did a fantastic job!!!

From a very satisfied customer!

Carole

CaroleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Very happy with our new rug and with the assistance of your telephone staff in making sure we had the rug of our choice.
The delivery was very quick too.
Would certainly recommend your service to friends. Thank you.

Mridula  C.

Mridula C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Peter and his team at Knox Carpet Court are amazing!!

It was such a pleasure to deal with Peter at Knox Carpet Court. His experience & knowledge of the industry is amazing & he was very professional, kind & courteous when helping us choose our carpets & floorboards & guiding us through the process of what was to be entailed. He made the process so much easier & we were so impressed with Peter & his friendly team! Thank you so much for everything, my daughter & I really appreciate it!

Richard and Julie

Richard and JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Carpet Court Lakehaven

Very happy with the service we received from the team at Carpet Court Lakehaven. Highly recommend Gill and Jacqui for helpful advice. Prices very reasonable and the carpet was well laid without fuss. We highly recommend.

Carpet C.Carpet Court

Terrible service and so unhappy with the end result.

We were having some damaged carpet replaced through our insurance. Carpet court representative came and removed a sample of our carpet to find the appropriate replacement.

Here is the end result. Great if you like bold stripes and mismatched carpet.
When I showed them the photos they did not care that it is not the right colour.

We are very unhappy. DO not use them.

Jess P.
Jess P.

Jo the area Manager looking after Mona Vale has reviewed our case and after speaking to her superiors does not want to help.

L B.

L B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Hawthorn store is a disgrace of a business and no help from head office

Job Satisfaction

Very happy with the end result

I chose a carpet, which Carpet Court advised wouldn't be available as quickly as I needed it. However, they looked at other options to help me get carpet installed asap, came back to me on the same day and offered me another carpet (which they advised was slightly better quality) but at the same price and similar colour. They installed in when they said they would. Overall the service and product was excellent.

Charlie

CharlieSydney, NSW

One hundred percent perfect

Alex Sawtell, from Carpet Court Castle Hill, put us on the right track for choices and colour to suit our needs, and Craig, who laid our carpet, did a fantastic job and also removed the ledge that we used to have at the doorway into our en suite by adjusting the underlay at that location.