Carpet Court Carpet Flooring

• Job Satisfaction

Kel

KelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect

Great experience with all information offered at time of quote. Full of knowledge from quote to the laying. Absolutely easy and great experience wouldn’t go anywhere else. Price was great too.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service

We had been undecided between carpet court and another company, however Jessica made this decision easy. Her bad customer service, lacklustre and unhelpful attitude followed by her hanging up on me during a phone conversation confirmed our decision. We will never deal with this company again if Jessica is representative of their customer service standards. Very poor and unprofessional, don’t waste your time.

We love it

No more sitting on a cold floor. The rug is well made and has fitted in well in our family home. The colours brighten up the room immensely. Colourful and bright

Carpet C.Carpet Court

Joanne, thank you for the fantastic review. We are glad to hear you are loving your new rug! We cannot wait to have you back shopping with Carpet Court again soon!

Carpet Flooring Companies

Find out how Carpet Court Carpet Flooring compares to other Carpet Flooring Companies

So Happy

Michelle from the Coffs Harbour store was so helpful and knowledgeable. The 2 carpet layers, Brian and Louie, were polite and respectful, they did an excellent job and cleaned up afterwards.

Jennifer

JenniferMid North Coast, NSW

Great difference

Recently I had my floors redone with new carpet and vinyl. I am very happy with the new look and the old smelly carpet is gone. Too, wool carpet makes a difference to the quality of air! I am happy.
Jen

Swimmer

SwimmerHunter Region, NSW

Rolled The Dice !

Purchased a Carpet Square online - looked great online!

A bit nervous given a third of the prices quoted elsewhere.

Arrived promptly and is better than the image!

Great value and the quality/packaging/delivery was exceptional.

Carpet C.Carpet Court

Hi there, Thank you for the fantastic review. We are glad to hear you are loving your online purchase! We cannot wait to have you back shopping with Carpet Court again soon!

Tez

TezWestern Australia

Excellent!!! We are very satisfied with the product and delivery service.

From choosing the colour and styles exactly on photo. Very happy with modern city carpet we purchased, will definitely come back to order again. From online order to delivery service all went good!!!

Carpet C.Carpet Court

Hi Tez, Thank you for the fantastic review. We are glad to hear you are loving the City Modern Rug! We cannot wait to have you back shopping with Carpet Court again soon!

Awesome rug at a great price

Great delivery time. Value for money. Ordered a rug on clearance & was definitely worth the full price so I’m thankful for looking at the sales. Will order again from carpet court.

Carpet C.Carpet Court

Hi there, Thank you for the fantastic review. We are glad to hear you are loving your new rug! We cannot wait to have you back shopping with Carpet Court again soon!

Janine

JanineSydney, NSW

So Happy With New Carpet!

Our experience with Carpet Court Campbelltown was great from the initial Measure and Quote until having the carpet laid on Friday.

Scott did our initial quote and was very professional and helpful.

Everyone I spoke to on the phone when making the payments was very friendly and helpful.

Then the carpet layers on Friday were efficient, friendly and made sure they put our furniture back in the exact places.

So happy with the carpet, the colour and quality, all just great!

Glen

GlenIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service delivery South Nowra Carpet Court.

We recently had carpet laid at our Old Erowal Bay home. The team at carpet court were outstanding. They endeavoured to adjust my picky ways and attend to our family's requirements. Reasonably priced and outstanding communication throughout the process. The end result was was a very pleasing, cost effective experience. We will be using this company for future work and highly recommend them.

colleen Blackwell

colleen BlackwellMid North Coast, NSW

New carpet looks fantastic

Are new carpet at Latitude 30 looks fantastic and It Life’s the whole room and was laid very professionally and on time A much warmer feel thank you carpet Court.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t let one bad apple spoil the bunch

Carpet C.Carpet Court

Excellent work on my staircase.

Thanks Josh & his mate..both did a fabulous job & would recommend anytime.cost was fair & service prompt.not a lot to add but would highly recommend Carpet Court in the future.
Thankyou Carpet Court.

Livio Toscan

Livio ToscanMid North Coast, NSW

Supply and install carpet to main bedroom & WIR

Office staff were very helpful in choosing the carpet and supplying a quote.
Carpet layer did a great job in laying of the new carpet, come up looking very good.

I would recommend Carpet Court for any floor covering jobs.

Carpet C.Carpet Court

Great from start to finish

Choosing carpet can be stressful but Elisio from the Underwood store made it easy.
He took the time to listen to my needs and wasn't pushy.
Also the carpet layer was friendly and did a great job.
Would recommend Abetta Carpet Court to anyone needing carpet.

Owenn and GailSydney Surrounds, NSW

New carpet for our bedrooms

Great choice of style of carpet for our bedrooms & colour given by the friendly staff at Carpet Court. My partner and I are more than happy & the installation was perfect

Owenn and Gail

All good only pleased to help

Daryl and Sally

Daryl and SallySydney, NSW

The salesman was helpful and not pushy, the communication from the office was always friendly and helpful. The carpet layers were on time, were polite and worked hard. They also left the house clean having vacuumed the new carpet and taken all rubbish with them.

Kate Connell

Kate ConnellMid North Coast, NSW

Outstanding experience

Thank you to Ben & all staff at Carpet Court for your amazing service, assistance & professionalism. We can’t thank you enough for making the purchase & installation of our beautiful new carpet such a positive & delightful experience. 10 out of 10 from us.

June T

June TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and cost effective; highly recommend

Phil at Carpet court was able to work with us on price for good quality carpet. He and his manager expedited delivery from Melbourne in time for installation ahead of our furniture arrival after relocating.

Robbie

RobbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent after sales service

I was unlucky enough to have a problem with my carpet which was laid by Carpet Court but they looked after me so well making sure I was happy and had it fixed under warranty even though it had been down for a few years. I recently also had to source some spare carpet for a rental property which required repairs due to the tenant leaving burn marks and it was no problem. They found my original order on their computer, located an offcut of the carpet, no charge. I would certainly recommend Carpet Court with confidence.