Carpet Court Carpet Flooring

Carpet Court Carpet Flooring

Carpet Court Lakehaven

Very happy with the service we received from the team at Carpet Court Lakehaven. Highly recommend Gill and Jacqui for helpful advice. Prices very reasonable and the carpet was well laid without fuss. We highly recommend.

Job Satisfaction
Hi Richard and Julie, Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. It is always so nice to hear from one of our many happy customers. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Carpet Court Lakehaven and will be sure to pass this feedback on to the store. We hope that you enjoy your stunning new carpet for years to come. Kindest regards, Carpet Court National Support Centre

Terrible service and so unhappy with the end result.

We were having some damaged carpet replaced through our insurance. Carpet court representative came and removed a sample of our carpet to find the appropriate replacement.

Here is the end result. Great if you like bold stripes and mismatched carpet.
When I showed them the photos they did not care that it is not the right colour.

We are very unhappy. DO not use them.

Hi Jess, We appreciate your feedback. Could you please email all your details to enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support CentreJo the area Manager looking after Mona Vale has reviewed our case and after speaking to her superiors does not want to help.Hi Jess, Your feedback is important to us and we would like to discuss this matter with you directly to best resolve this situation. Please email us at enquiries@carpetcourt.com.au with your best contact details and further information. Thank you, Carpet Court National Support Centre

The Hawthorn store is a disgrace of a business and no help from head office

The Hawthorn business (Hall's carpet court) is an absolute disgrace of a business. Promised to install carpets and we planned a holiday around the installation. The installer allocated 15 minutes to do the carpet installation and furniture removal and refused to do job on arrival. Furniture removal was paid for and described in detail during four conversations prior to installation. Lied, misled, and caught of video. Stated furniture was too heavy to move only to have had a pregnant women (of six months) easily move items in five minutes. Refused to repay deposit. Head office contacted - no help despite sending comprehensive videos and photos. Probably set standards in how bad customer service can be. Legal action has now commenced to resolve the issue.

Job Satisfaction

Very happy with the end result

I chose a carpet, which Carpet Court advised wouldn't be available as quickly as I needed it. However, they looked at other options to help me get carpet installed asap, came back to me on the same day and offered me another carpet (which they advised was slightly better quality) but at the same price and similar colour. They installed in when they said they would. Overall the service and product was excellent.

One hundred percent perfect

Alex Sawtell, from Carpet Court Castle Hill, put us on the right track for choices and colour to suit our needs, and Craig, who laid our carpet, did a fantastic job and also removed the ledge that we used to have at the doorway into our en suite by adjusting the underlay at that location.

Job Satisfaction

Carpet Court Underwood very Professional!

Needed mid range carpet for three bedrooms in our house and Phil from Carpet Court Underwood came and measured and quoted for me. He matched another quote that I was given and I was happy to give them the business because of their professionalism. The installation went smoothly and fellas that installed were terrific. Carpets look amazing and would recommend to all.

Great Service

We had one room carpeted by Carpet Court Sunbury. From initial store contact, to measure and fitment. The whole process was seamless and handled very professionally. We are very satisfied customers.

Happy customers

After an addition to our home I chose Carpet Court McGraths Hill to carpet and lay vinyl for us. I like to use local and I was really pleased with the advice, measure and finally the laying.
All went smoothly and and we are thrilled with our new look

Job Satisfaction

Very professional and helpful!

I would like to thank Tracey at the Invermay Carpet Court for her interest and advice in choosing the perfect carpet for my newly refurbished bedroom. This was not a big purchase, but she treated it as though it was. I definitely will return to this store as my renovations progress.

Job Satisfaction

Very happy with our new carpet

From the moment we walked in the store to the moment our carpet was laid, the service and professionalism shown to us was nothing but the best, great advice provided in the store help choose a carpet that we were happy with. Great work at Lake Haven

Wish I'd done it sooner

We like to shop and support local and were very pleased with the service, price and product from McGraths Hill Carpet Court. The installers came on time for the quote and to do the job. They were able to accomodate our price with good quality carpet. The installatioin is great. It's a delight on our feet to go to bed and wake up each morning.

Excellent service

Andy & Pete were the carpet installers.Two of the friendliest tradies I have encountered.Turned up on time as arranged & cleaned up mess when job done . Top quality service.Company is recommended by us for both product & service

Great Service

We had new carpet installed by the Bundamba, QLD store.

Shaun was awesome and provided exceptional customer service. We went in store and 2 hours later he was at our place measuring up for a quote and less than a week later we had new carpet installed.
We have already recommended these guys to friends for their great service and great prices.
The installer was fantastic as well, I think his name was James.
We couldn't be happier!

Carpet

Staff were very helpful, and had a wide variety and choices of products to choose from. The carpet was laid at a time and date convenient to my needs, and the carpet installation was quick and efficient and cleaned up afterwards
Highly rate

Excellent Customer Service

From the time of quote to the actual carpet fitting I was advised along each step. Friendly staff and I am delighted with the product. The carpet layer was so quick and tidy much appreciated.

Great customer service - Very helpful staff

The staff at McGraths Hill Carpet Court were extremely helpful when looking for the best carpet for our school. They quickly sourced the best solution for a good price and organised installation before the start of the school year.

Totally changed my house

The staff at Carpet Court Taren Point were very good from beginning when choosing the carpet to the finish when the carpet was laid. The carpet looks modern and is of excellent quality. I would highly recommend them.

Excellent service from Carpet Call Kawana

We received courtesy and friendly assistance in choosing our carpet. Our carpet was laid extremely well. No complaints. After a couple of days, we noticed a couple of defects in the carpet. Carpet Court’s Mark inspected our new carpet and immediately notified the manufacturer. After inspection by a technician, the manufacturer agreed to replace the installed carpet throughout our unit. Once again carpet was installed. Once again an excellent job. Scott and Bianca and Mark have supplied us with excellent service. Their after sales service has been excellent. We recommend them to anybody considering installing carpet. Look no further.

Exceptional Customer Service

A very big thanks to Jane from Mona Vale Carpet Court for going above and beyond, at first i was very unhappy with the fact i had bought both my carpet and hybrid flooring from carpet court and there was an issue with putting the carpet trim under the flooring as it was done in the incorrect order however Jane at Mona Vale went beyond my expectations and helped me resolve the matter so shes an absolute gem thank you Jane!

Disappointing

We went into get carpet very happy with service instore picked carpet we were happy with and we made an appointment to have our measurements done. The salesman from Helensvale Homeworld rang and said that he had to move our appointment as a builder would now like him to come out and measure at the same time as us. We do not understand why the builder was more important we were purchasing carpet not cheap carpet at that. We cancelled via text he did not respond. We text to make sure he received the text and he responded with sorry for the mix up... there was no mix up... he put a builders needs in front of ours. We went with World of Carpets Labrador and are very very happy better price and quality and the service was amazing

Good morning, Thank you for your post. We have taken this feedback on board. Regards, Carpet Court National Support Centre