Champion Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Tania G

Tania GSydney, NSW

Champion Homes - When the name suits the service provided!

Being a newbie to the building game, I could not have asked for a more patient and understanding design consultant. Morgan listened to all my requests and ideas and brought them to life on the architectural plans. He was also more than happy to answer any questions at all times and make informed suggestions to ensure that I was happy with the design and functionality of my soon to be built home. I am very grateful that I was lucky enough to have a wonderful experience so far with Champion homes and that is a direct reflection of the way Morgan worked with me and my family throughout this process. I would gladly and highly recommend Morgan and Champion Homes to those thinking of building.

Appreciation to Morgan – Excellent services

We are at pre-construction stage, Morgan is professional, polite, efficient, friendly and helpful.
He went extra mile to accommodate our specific needs and requirements.
We are grateful for all the things Morgan did to get us through the pre-construction stage, we appreciated all his efforts.
I would highly recommend Morgan to those looking to build new home.

Best Builder in Sydney and high quality service

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Excellent Service !

Laurant has been a pleasure to deal with from the beginning always happy to help us locate our dream home. We have just singed our contract and we are looking forward to our building progress with Champion homes. This is the first time for us building a property so we hope it goes well.

Morgan is fantastic!

I am at pre-construction stage, my experience in dealing with Morgan Notley is fantastic! He is professional, efficient and friendly. He understands the stress we have(as the first time developer), and has been very patient as well as trying to provide solutions. I can recommend Morgan if you want to speak to someone about building a duplex.

Leone

LeoneSydney, NSW

In Appreciation

Deciding to build a duplex was a massive decision for us. Horror stories of building rip offs worried us. Morgan Notley has been wonderful. He has given us good honest advice and responded to our inquiries quickly. Morgan has communicated with us regularly and eased a lot of our fears.

Provides the best inclusions, honest and helpful service in market

Over the last few years I've visited a number of builders but Champion homes exceeds all. Their quality inclusions, transparent communication and welcoming spirit has been a delight in my experience with them. Especially my dealings with Laurent - he is one of the best sales men I have dealt with. From the get go, he has been helpful, effectively communicating with me and always talking with a smile on his face. His calm and respectful nature is definitely one of the plus points in this process. I am looking forward to more work with Champion homes in the future and recommend all to pay them a visit!!!

Akm and Nahid

Akm and NahidSydney, NSW

Quality Build

Recently we have moved in our new build home. We are very happy to see the end outcome. Special thanks to Laurent Laroche, Design Consultant, Champion Homes; for making ever lasting first impression and being honest with us. Thanks to James Pitt, site supervisor, Champion Homes; for your excellent craftsmanship. Even though he was too busy, replied back soon after. His conversations with us very factual (black & white) to the point and easy to understand. Always gave us valuable information related to our newly built home.
Strongly recommend for Champion Homes for their Quality Build.

Build StagePost-Construction
Sherynhos

SherynhosAU

Champion Homes - Above and Beyond Expectations

Find out how Champion Homes compares to other Home Builders

Impressive service, experience and value

Arthur Ho

Arthur HoSydney, NSW

Excellent service and advice so far

Morgan has been very helpful and accomodating to our requests and changes.

He returns emails and phone calls promptly.

He is very knowledgeable and provides sound advice.

We shopped around and we believe Champion homes has better products ( ie duplexes ) on their shelves.

We have no hesitation recommending this to our family and friends .

Can ask for better servcie so far.

Awesome Deal!

I was on the waiting list for a home and Laurent had given me a call as soon as a new home came through. In the end, I got a great deal. In terms of sales, I’m happy I got a good deal.

Hopefully, construction phase will also be a good experience!

Thanks to Laurent!

Raizal A.

Raizal A.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer service - pre construction

We are building our first home through Champion Homes. We have just signed our tender and build contract. Up till now, our experience has been great. The Design consultant Laurent Laroche we are dealing with is very knowledgeable, professional, polite, efficient, and quick in responding to all questions and doubts. We really appreciate all his efforts. Thank you very much.
It's been a great experience overall and we hope for the same level of professionalism and efficiency is carried on during our construction phase.

Flexible, Unique and Customer Focus

When we visited the Champion Homes display centre in Oran Park, we instantly liked and connected with the model houses as it feels chic and homely. Our agent Laurent Laroche was very professional, patient and attentive to meet our specific needs. The home and land packages offered flexibility and customisation.

eddiealawieh72

eddiealawieh72Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Morgan was very helpful and informative through out the whole process.
Our questions were answered promptly.
We worked together on having everything we wanted and were able to stick to our budget.
Morgan was clear and up front which put us at ease.
Would highly recommend as he listened to what we wanted

Phuongie N.

Phuongie N.Sydney, NSW

Austral Land and House Package

Larissa

LarissaSydney, NSW

Great service, highly recommended

Laurent and the team at Champion Homes have been beyond helpful and accommodating, in my purchase/exchange of a home. I am very pleased with their efficiency, professionalism, and customer service, and am happy with the layout of my home, as well as all the inclusions and extras part of my contract. Very excited to start building with Champion Homes soon.

Matthew K.

Matthew K.Sydney, NSW

Great build, exactly what we wanted

Morgan was great!

Only at the start of the project - Morgan Notley looked after us during drawings and tender. Listened to all our requests with patience and understanding - advising us where to change ideas for a better result! Looking forward to the rest of the process.
House should look brilliant once complete - Thanks

Alex L.

Alex L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service for a tricky custom build design

We are awaiting council approval and so far everything has been great.
Morgan Notely was fantastic, friendly and patient in helping as with a custom duplex design, that was complicated by an easement and stringent council planning policies. I think we had two redraws at the tender request stage, but Champion Homes were able to design around the issues and come up with a fantastic design.

Biancaasked

We purchased a land and home package with champion homes in late 2019 with promise of land registration in February 2020. We are still waiting on registration and I’d like to know if anyone else is in a similar position? If so please contact me.

Biancaasked

Is anyone Building a land and home package with Champion in BoxHill. We purchased ours in 2019 with promise of land registration in Feb 2020 and are still waiting on registration of our land 2021?
If you are in a similar position I’d really like to chat with you. Please contact [email removed]

Yobo
Yobo

Let me guess... 3.75% price hike?

Bianca

We are still unsure of the price increase sadly...But I was trying to reach out to others on this platform who may be in a similar situation, however my email has been removed?

Troyasked

My family are having the same experience every single one star review had had. Did anyone find resolution and get any results from champion or did things have to go further?

Taking the leap
Taking the leap

These reviews are so bogus it’s actually laughable. Nobody writes reviews like that. We went further, all the way to fair trading. Worst experience of my life.

Troy

Someone's putting together a class action. They will be in touch

Narinder S.
Narinder S.

They negotiate their reviews with their customers. I know this for a fact as my colleague was building through them and she told me about this. Refer to my review and please let me know about the class action. thankyou

Get an answer from our members and Champion Homes representatives