Champion Loans Personal Loans

Champion Loans Personal Loans

4.9

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (29) · Line of Credit (7) · Variable Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term1.4 years (20)
Raymond E.

Raymond E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

I highly recommend this finance company , I have been with them for years for different types of loans the last one being a car loan , they never fail me , great service , great people
Thank you for helping me get the car of my dreams ☺️ Jill

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

no name

no nameFar North Queensland, QLD

with out the help you have given to us our holiday would not have happened

Perfect the process was very easy and we got an answer with in half a hour money was in the bank the next day cost only went up by a few dollars

Bern

BernSouth East Queensland, QLD

By far the best support and customer service financial provider I have experienced.

100% focused on helping and supporting their customers within their financial means. Love champion loans! I would highly recommend.

Timely, helpful, responsive and dedicated to supporting customers with their financial needs.

Thank you again!

Rachelle

RachelleIllawarra, NSW

Thank you so very much champion loans. Professional friendly and amazing staff. Hands down you guys are amazing.

Staff are always professional friendly and helpful. The whole process is quick and easily processed in a timely manner. Champion loans thank you so very much. 100 percent satisfied. Easy affordable payments.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
JeSse

JeSseDarling Downs, QLD

Such champions !!! Thanks you helped me so much

Champion loans have helped me alot thank you so much you guys are the champions <3
I highly recommend these guys anyday
So friendly and easy going
100% satisfied
Once again thank you Champs

Loan Start DateFebruary 2016

Very Helpful!!

I have had a few loans from these guys and they have been just amazing. They are very friendly, helpful and they go out of their way to help me. They make sure I can afford the repayments if I can't they have asked what I can afford.....what can I say, they are great. They live up to their name CHAMPION!!!

Very happy help my daughter out heaps

Couldn't ask for more beautiful staff that looked after me in the process of getting a loan to help me out talked me through the process and followed up when i received the money it was nice to have been dealt with in this manner.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Geen N

Geen NPerth, WA

Excellent service from Danielle and the company. Five star service!!

100% satisfied by the professional services rendered to me. Also very satisfied with the rate. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a reputable company to deal with. Very efficient service.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for your recommendation! Danielle and the team appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. We're glad your experience with us was 100%! Cheers Champion Loans

Charmaine Hartmann

Charmaine HartmannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and Professional

One of the easiest and most professional services that I have ever dealt with. They made me feel like a V.I.P, which was very important to me. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Charmaine, Thanks for the review, we're glad we could make the process one of your best. If you need us again we are only a phone call away! Cheers Champion Loans

This is O for Awsome

Sammie is the best have dealt with this lovely lady from the start she has catered to my needs every time thanks heaps sammie really appreciate it. Would recommend you guys anytime

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Shaz, thanks for the review, Sammie and the rest of the team are so glad they've made a lasting impression. If you need us in the future, we are only a phone call away!

Great Service - CALVIN IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!

Very happy with champion loans - Calvin always meets my expectations and has great customer service. I will definitely be boasting about your services. Very satisfied customer and will recommend for future. 10/10!

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for your recommendation, Calvin and the team really appreciate you taking the time to review us!

faithmoodie

faithmoodieBrisbane, Queensland

Very helpful.

My whole experience with Champion Loans has been great. Very helpful very friendly and very supportive. I have had loans from other companies but they don't measure up to Champion.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Faith, Thanks for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to recommend us. if you need us again we are only a phone call away :) Cheers

Martina K.

Martina K.Illawarra, NSW

Fast and efficient

Champion loans made me feel like a person and not a liability! Individually tailored and lifted the wait off my shoulders! My finances are sorted and I’m ready to start my studies!

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for the review Martina! We're glad we could make the experience pain free for you!

Outstanding Service

Outstanding customer service. Would recommend to every one.
I have not experienced any unexpected costs. Straight forward from the start.
I am a very happy customer. Very efficient and friendly customer service

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Catherina, Thanks for the review! We're glad your experience was easy and friendly, we look forward to hearing from you in the future if you need us! Cheers

Fast efficient fantastic company to deal with ,highly reccomended !

Very satisfied fast and efficient easy to deal with ,highly reccomended! Needed cash for a bond loan for moving to a new house ! Very friendly staff !Will definately use Champions again in the near future!

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Andrew, Thanks for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your recommendation, we hope you're enjoying the new house! Cheers Champion Loans

Shirley

Shirley

Absolutely amazing company

I have had nothing but great service from the staff at Champion Loans. I needed to find funds to get our Ute registered, then again to get the Ute serviced and it was so easy to apply and Emily made it extra amazing with her A++ customer service. Thank you Champion Loans for helping us when we need.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks Shirley, we think your absolutely amazing as well! We appreciate you taking the time to write a recommendation :)

Casey

CaseySouth Australia

Customer service was friendly and helpful.
No unexpected costs, any loan has processing fees and champion explained verbally and in contract the fees, if a late fee were to occur what it would be, fees for calls, interest cost.
Very satisfied with the loan.
Very professionally tell you when the payment comes out, tell you her you've paid off your loan.
You can pay off faster without penalty fees and if you needed to move or change payment staff were happy to help.
Helped when an issue with their bank came up, issue was fixed fast.
Would use again.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Casey, Thanks for the recommendation! We're so glad we were able to help out, if you need us in the future we are a phone call away and we try to ensure our process is even simpler for our returning customers :)

support during COVID19

Lorrae is very compassionate after explaining what she could do. COVID19 and how it impacts people is very stressful but Lorrae works with customers to assist as much as she can

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for the recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we're glad to see that our assistance during this time is making peoples lives easier :)

Loan's from champion loans

Customer service was very good and I have had no problems with the loan or the staff. I was very satisfied with all aspects of the process of this loan.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Kevin, thanks for the recommendation, we're glad we were able to get you all sorted! Stay safe during this difficult time. Kind regards Champion Loans

Kellie

KellieCentral Queensland, QLD

The customer service has been excellent. Champion Loans helped me when no one else would. Payments are affordable and better than payday type loans. Zoe followed up with updates at every step. Highly recommend!

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Kellie, Thanks for the review! we appreciate the recommendation! Have a good day, Champion Loans