Champion Loans Personal Loans

See the Best Personal Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

They are a great company

Natalie was great she helped resolve a matter and continued to give support with refinancing a new loan as we needed it ASAP. Recommended to anyone whom is good with their repayment give these guys are great

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018

Fantastic loans

Calvin was great, really helpful with my loan. I didn't think i was going to be approved due to only having centerlink income, but to my surprise I was. It helped me get my car repaired and registered. Thank you so much Champion loans.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

**The best loan company we have ever dealt with**

I have got a lot of praise and was very impressed with Champion Loans.
Everything was done smoothly and they were fast at giving us the loan.
Emma is terrific.

excellent

From application to approval I cant fault Champion. Staff are friendly and very helpful keeping me informed during the process. 10 out 10
I won't hesitate to refer my friends to Champion Loans.

Great loan

Very friendly we were able to put our new windows in our home very easy process to do online the staff were so professional in dealing with our loan will be going with champion again

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Slower than a snail

Friendly staff
Took 4 days to process application.
If you need a loan quick this is not the place to go.
other loan companies work faster for you, and communicate with you every step of the way. you will have to chase them if you submit an application here with champion loans.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

I will Recommend champion loans to all my friends an family

Queensland
the staff was really helpful
no issues with the loan
10 out of 10
I am very happy with champion loans
I will telling my friends if they need a loans

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Highly recommend

I've been with champion loans for around 15 years and they have always helped when I needed it and they always make repayments that are affordable and well within my budget. The staff are always kind, polite and a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend champion loans if u are after a loan for whatever the reason is.

Application Process
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback Christy! We really appreciate you using our services over such a long time, we love having the chance to build a relationship with each of our customers. It's gives us a better understanding of each person's circumstances. We look forward to helping you again! Cheers, Champion Loans

Excellent service always there for my family

I've had a few loans through these guys. They are amazing and take the time to talk with you. They are there to also understand you. Cant thank you guys enough

Application Process
Thank you Alfia! We appreciate you leaving us such positive feedback and for continuing to use our services. We're so glad we could help you and your family. Cheers, Champion Loans

Exceptional Service

My recommendation is due in great part to Jessica - who has ALWAYS provided service excellence and delivery each time I have needed Champion Loans first with Car repair loan, then car replacement loan and most recently with personal loan. Jessica is thoughtful, attentive and professional.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thanks for your thoughtful feedback Helene. Jessica has been with Champion a loan time - we think she's pretty great too :) Your comments made her week. Cheers, Champion Loans

Personal Loans

I highly recommend Champion Loans. They have always been supportive and extremely helpful. They are very DTE and professional.
I will continue using their services each I may require additional finance.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Hi Graham, thanks for your very kind feedback. We're glad you found our loan officers helpful. If we can ever help again in the future please let us know. Cheers, Champion Loans

Perfect, Stress Free, Process

We have used their services a few times over the years, and they have always been very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We definitely recommend this company as we can’t fault the service. Thank you for all your help Christie....

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Hi Elisabeth, thank you for your feedback and for continuing to choose us. We are thrilled to hear you're happy with our service and are willing to recommend us. If you need any help during your loan please don't hesitate to contact us. Cheers, Champion Loans

Great guys to work with every helpful

Best loan place i have been with
Great team always a happy place to walk into
Very helpful
They take the time to walk throw every step and explain the loan
I would recommend them a 100%

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2008

Really disgusting treatment from Champion loans

I have never been treated so poorly, strung along, feeling worthless and disposable as I have been by Champion Loans.
I have had 2 or 3 loans with Champion over the years, and right from the start of the loan application through to their acceptance and to my last loan repayment I have never had a problem with them, certainly it was always very high interest but I accepted that without complaint as it was never a very large loan amount and the speed and ease made it worth it.

Until now that is! I applied for a personal Loan roughly on the 23/01/2019 I sent through most details but did,not send through the rest for around 4 or 5 days ( as my situation had changed a little) after which I phoned them up and asked to continue with it and sent through all remaining info they needed.

In the past, Champion, has a few times a year sent me text messages asking me if I want loans and that I was an excellent valued customer and that due to my good history future applications would be simpler and quicker. Well there was no difference in fact it seemed to be longer. The lady who was handling my loan after the first few times never seemed to call my back or let me know anything, I would call every couple of days to see what was happening and she would repeatedly have wrong info or would ask for things that were already sent, I would call but she would often be on another call or at lunch but never returned my calls.
Finally on the 7th of feb I had a missed call then later on a text message saying congratulations your loan has been approved we will be in contact shortly. So with that welcome news I planned things accordingly with confidence that money will be in my bank in the next few days or so, as there had never been any problems before.
I never hear anymore that day, or the next day, or on the weekend.
So on Monday I call, I leave a message as she is busy but they say she will get back to me. Nothing
Tuesday I call, no apology over not hearing back from her, but now she wants to know if she can use my truck and car as collateral, ( thought this was all done and the loan approved) for the third time I tell her I don,t have a car just the truck and that it’s fine to use that. She says she will get back to me, in the afternoon but still nothing. So I call around 5pm the next day, she answers The phone and after I say who I am, where I’m from and what I’m looking for she says no you were knocked back sorry, I don’t know why. Thanks anyway sorry about that.
Needless to say I was stunned, I have a good credit score, a good history with Champion loans,it takes weeks, I jump through the hoops, finally get told I’m approved then a week later get told I’m rejected.
Not only has this messed up a lot of things for me but leaves me feeling like I was never worth anything as a customer to begin with, just a piece of trash.

Champion loans has proven to me that they don,t care to treat you with the respect and decency that everyone should be treated with, if your of no use to them they will treat you with discourteous contempt and irreverence.

Superb service

Staff member Calvin was exceptionally helpful and very compassionate to our situation at the time. He was very prompt with his communication and just letting me know what was going on. The whole company were awesome!

Application Process

Fantastic company gave me a chance when no one else would

Everything was as stated. Very helpful explaining all terms & conditions of loan. The loan officer was extremely helpful & patience. Called when said she would. Highly professional yet friendly

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Excellent service

Could not fault the helpful, friendly service I received and applying was easy and stress free. Very quick at responding and keeping me informwd on progress. Well done Champion Loans.

Application Process

This Company has always had my back.

Champion loans are the very best people to help out when everyone else kicks you to the kerb.
Love them all. Louie.Bianca and the lovely miss Jessica. In fact the whole team are fantastic. I recommend them.