john

johnSouth West, WA

very good people to deal with

champion loans is the best on the planet they are very passionate about people and great to talk to i will give them thumbs up for the best service in the financial business. good people i will always recommend them to any one. john and lorraine pilsworth

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi John and Lorraine, thank you so much for your recommendation! As valued long-term customers we are so glad we've been able to help out whenever you've needed us. We think you're great too :)

Chelsey

ChelseySydney, NSW

Beyond happy with the service !!!

I had to obtain a quick loan to move into a new place, the champion team were quick , efficient and helped me within 2 days. So happy with the service I received.

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Chelsey, thanks for taking the time to review us, we're glad we were able to be there when you needed us :)

Victoria Menagh

Victoria MenaghSydney, NSW

We have a car thank you Champion Loans

Customer service was brilliant very friendly staff. My wife and I cant thank champion loans enough. The repayments are so affordable. My wife and I will be recommending champion Loans to family and friends

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for the recommendation Victoria, we hope you're enjoying the new wheels! :)

Matt

Matt South East Queensland, QLD

Wasn’t what I expected, it was BETTER!!!!

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Matt, its awesome to hear you had such a great experience with our awesome team at Maroochydore. Emily will be thrilled to hear that she made the application process so easy for you!

dowdshannon

dowdshannonSydney, NSW

Absolute life savers thank you

Excellent everything was excellent I was so happy with the service provided to me by the representative from champion the amount was high and extremely helpful thank you guys again

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for your recommendation! we love being able to help out when you need us :)

Happy1

Happy1Central Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Excellent company & as usual Caitlyn was a pleasure to deal with. Will recommend Champion Loans to all family & friends.
10 out of 10 from me as never any issues for me with them.

Application Process
Champion LoansChampion Loans

Thanks for your awesome review, Caitlin will be thrilled to hear that she was able to help! We're always around if you need us again :)

Lorrae

LorraeWestern District, VIC

These guys have helped me out so many times. Excellent service and great people to talk to

Customer service was brilliant. Felt like I was the only person being attended to as they seemed to concentrate solely on myself until loan funded afterwards they still contacted me to make sure I was happy

Champion LoansChampion Loans

Hi Lorrae, thanks for taking the time to comment, we're glad to hear that, we pride ourselves on personalising our service so you never just feel like a number in the queue! Thanks again :)

samantha owens

samantha owenscurrajong/townsville

Champion loans is the ducks nuts to fineance

Excellent friendly understanding,professional staff and fast fineance.reccomend anyway.love u guys,no unexpected fees.very satisfied.fineance for daughters wedding cars,netball for other daughter,wedding cake.etc.very greatful.thankyou.been with you for yrs,Thank you again. Stay safe

Delbert Gibson

Delbert GibsonDarling Downs, QLD

Verry Good Service

They Have The Verry best Service Of Any Loan Company I Have Ever Used I Will Give Them Top Billing On Every Part Of The Service They Offer To People Like My Self.

Samantha

SamanthaVictoria

Absolutely disgusting excuses for a company. Very disappointing.

Absolutely disgusting excuses for a company. Very disappointing considering they lend to people on centrelink with no hassle but won't lend to two hard working people that earn their own money. If I could give them a 0 star rating I would. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Raven S.

Raven S.Perth, WA

Helping out pensioners

Excellent customer service, easy to fill out forms and supply documents. Katie was brilliant over the phone and very easy to talk with. Everything was clearly explained.
I will definitely consider using these folks again in the future if needed.

Betty

BettyNorth Queensland, QLD

Life's so much better with Champion Loans

This current loan helped me immensely, I managed to not only refurnish my bedroom bug also buy a beautiful 18th gift for my granddaughter, you made my life so much better, Thank you Champion Loans

Always Happy.

As usual the customer service lives up to their name CHAMPION!! They are always very very helpful and very friendly and they go to any lengths to help me, I can't fault them. I have had quiet few loans from them.
There are no surprises like extra costs you get what they say you'll get and I"m very happy with their rates.
Thanks very very much Champion Loans, great job.
Thank you very much for always being there for me when I need you.
Warm Regards
Faith Moodie.

Garry

GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute joke. Didnt give a straight answer. Waste of time and application! Very dissatisfied & frustrated with service!

Rang in asking bout a loan, explained our circumstances and was told definitely can assist & 'just apply'! Wasted time, credit check and application and didn't even get a reason why!!

Jiah84

Jiah84Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

I had a few loans with advance loans companies and I don't know if it's the company itself but the team member who organised my loan was very friendly and informative. Highly recommend champion loans over ALL other advance loan companies.

Annetta

AnnettaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing people

Amazing customer service! I have been going through Champion Loans for a few years. They are always extremely understanding and go above and beyond to help me and get me the amount I applied for

Rayleen C.

Rayleen C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fast & friendly service

Caitlin was fantastic, really helpful & friendly. Was a quick service & really appreciated being kept up to date with the progress of my loan. It was a big help. Thank you very much.

RoslynDarling Downs, QLD

Much needed rescue - just in time!

I tried one or two other companies before trying Champions. One company actually took back the offer of a loan because they didn't like the review I gave them! I didn't really care because I was feeling confident with Champions by then. They were very responsible, friendly & helpful. They even handled smoothly my frequent phone calls. The customer service was great, everything to do with costs was explained clearly. Naturally I'd prefer a lower rate, but it's not unfair. I can recommend this company to anyone needing a loan.

Very helpful, if needed.

Always great service

I got my first loan with Champion in 2017 and I always go straight to them whenever I need a loan. The whole process is easy and quick. Their rates and fees are reasonable and they are always able to work something out for me that suits my budget. The staff are always friendly and explain things thoroughly, and keep you notified of what's happening. I highly recommended Champion Loans.
Thanks Champion you really are the Champion's of loans!

Melanie Knight

Melanie KnightCentral West, NSW

Excellent service, quick response. Manageable repayments

Customer service was excellent and fast communication all paperwork explained and amended if need tonsuit your needs no hidden extras, I am extremely satisfied with Champion Loans, highly recommended for all.