Don’t trust Chemist Warehouse fragrances

I purchased an expensive niche Parfum only to discover that the fragrance does not last and seems counterfeit.
After several calls and emails, including approaching NSW Fair Trading, Chemist Warehouse refuse to do anything. They don’t respond to emails either.
Don’t support this company. Better prices don’t always mean that the product is genuine.

Wrong item sent, was asked to send back at my expense!!

I ordered a few items, amongst them 2 items did not arrive and 1 item I didn’t order arrived. I contacted them via email and was asked to send the wrong item back at my expense!!

Simon C
Simon CPerth

Don't buy online - you'll get products with short expiry dates

I ordered online 5 packs of health supplements and all of them had expiry dates below 3 months. One of them expires in 2 weeks.
Looks like Chemist Warehouse offloads such products to unsuspecting online customers. If I buy in other stores, the expiry date will be > 12 months.
When I complained, they said I'll need to talk to the store - the corporate office wants nothing to do with it.

Romep
Romep

Item collected but when I get home found it's been intentionally opened.

Ozibuco
OzibucoHobart, TAS

Harassed

Made online enquiry for price of an ointment
Found products cheaper on other sites despite advertised discount
No problem with that , however since the enquiry
have been bombarded with flashing ads
that just do not respond to requests to STOP SEEING THIS AD
Had to change browser from google
Footnote : Change of browser no help
Rarely disturbed by ads but this is saturation aggressive intrusion
AVOID ONLINE ENQUIRIES

Ningyi S.
Ningyi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst ever company, you buy it, you live with it, no refund, no exchange

nevets989
nevets989Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Spammers

Excellent Price and Service

I ordered a product that you can't get in the UK. It arrived in just a week, well packed, and the price was so good that it didn't cost me anymore than ordering the equivalent here. Will definitely use again.

Other Chemists

Terrible service from their head office support staff

Rita
RitaSydney, NSW

Online Shopping Warning!!!!

Sold a product they didn’t have and charged for it

I purchased a perfume online for $115. My order went through and I was given a tracking g number. My cc was also debited.
2 days after tracking my order it was still showing as “processing order”.
I re dived an email telling me they couldn’t fulfill the order. I complained to them as it was for a present - I ordered 100ml and suggested they provide 2 x50ml bottles for the same price.
Never heard back from them. I received a refit of my $115.
Goi g onto their website 5 days later they still are selling the perfume ( which they clearly don’t have).
Pretty shonky imo.

Kelly2525
Kelly2525AU

online order

Very poor customer service.
Did not receive my delivery, I chased up customer service who advised that I needed to keep chasing Aust post. I paid for the product and the delivery service of their choice and it is a month later and I have nothing.
Very poor, ripped off.

Kylie B.
Kylie B.Sydney, NSW

Totally impressed

Orders are alway complete & delivered fast.
I recently had a skin reaction issue with a face cream I purchased (Dr Lewins), Chemist Warehouse were amazing when I enquired about return or exchanging (it was worth $60 so I was against losing this kind of money), they gave me a store credit voucher so I could pop online & buy different cream. I didn’t even have to return the horrible face cream (it ended up in the bin), ordered my new face cream & it arrived without delay a few days later. First issue ever with a product like this so it was the first time I had to seek help from their customer service, very impressed.

Stacey
StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

14 days and counting

Ordered online March 31st. Still not shipment. Hell it hasn't even been lodged yet. Customer service is shocking first to say that there was delays now they just ghost and don't respond entirely. Meanwhile I'm down nearly $200 and nothing to show for it. Will file with bank to get my money back shortly as this is a joke. It feels like fraud.
Do not recommend buying from these guys atleast not their online website anyway. Very disappointing. If I could give it zero stars I would

Angela Harris
Angela Harris

Item still not delivered 13 days after placing an order

Still not received my order 13 days and counting. Attempted to contact via their website to request help and only response was to send me a survey. Finally after 13 days I have called them on their 1300 number and was advised that they could not help and blamed Australia Post and told me I would have to chase it up with them. Fact the parcel was not even processed for 5 days. Don't buy online from these guys they don't care! And I was told that if I no longer wanted it I could return it at my own expense.