2.0

Kristina

KristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Recommended online shop! fast shipping, excellent packing

I ordered the products online and they delivered very quickly and each product was neatly packaged.
I am very pleased with the product and fast delivery. Great service. Recommended! Surely I will order again.

Kevin C.

Kevin C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

On their terms

Commonly false advertise online. You make a purchase and then refund you due to their stuff up. Last time I went all the way to the store to click and collect to be told I will be refunded in 5 days.

Same day delivery...

I purchased a few items totaling $126, the promo was spend over $50 and get free same day delivery ordered before 12pm, I think.

I ordered it on Monday afternoon 25/5/20, so it should have been delivered on Tuesday 26/5/20.
I received an email on Thursday saying expect your delivery by 1/6/20 to 3/6/20.

I checked on their website and they had removed their promo. I know coronavirus could impact the Aus post but this promo was created well after coronavirus so they can't say it's due to that. Why create something that can't be honoured?

I've emailed them and no response.

Very unprofessional. If I had of known the wait would be over a week, I'd go in store and purchase said items.

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Like everyone else, poor customer service

Rosie

Rosie

Very inefficient online ordering process

I ordered some items on May 24 2020. I live in Brisbane and according to the website there was stock available in Brisbane stores in my area. Being isolated due to Covid I can’t do click and collect so I ordered online.
What I didn’t know was that the stock was dispatched from somewhere in NSW. So it’s now May 29 and no sign of my order. I can track it, it’s been to Pinkenba, Redbank, and it’s now on its way to Chermside.
Chemist Warehouse, you could have dispatched to me from your store at Ashgrove, or Aspley, or Chermside, and I would have got it in a couple of days.
So why do you dispatch from NSW??

stil waitin

2 week stil waitin 4 ordr, , ned medicatien, 2 week they not cal own stor 4 scrip even tho i ask 2 ovr n ovr

ned medicatien 4 mentl helth, end up in hospitl

sam thin hapen 6 month ago

onlin feedbak on websit page broken not workin

anxious
anxious

not my locl stor fault, this is ONLIN stor problem, not redin emails, asskin 4 informtien from emails they ignor then sen product review email 4 ordr i not hav

Fake reviews or they control what review are allowed to be shown..

I run my own ecommerce site so I know the kind of dirty things online business will do to make them look better in the eyes of potential customers. Check google reviews for the products your after. Dont rely on their website review.

This is a terrible practice, especially for such a big business selling health products.

koolkanga

koolkanga

Best online order experience

I buy a lot of items online and Chemist Warehouse would rate a close 2nd behind Amazon, who I rate as number one for service. I have used Chemist Warehouse for a number of years, with no complaints.
1. Order dispatched in a few days with email advice with shipping and tracking information supplied.
2. All items were extremely well packed securely in box and would sustain any heavy handling damage.
3. I obtained all products on sale at 50% off, which never occurs with any other online pharmacies.
4. The products I purchased I am using immediately, had 1, 2, and 3 years expiry date left, excellent.
5. Order delivered in 5 business days during COVID-19 lock down and is on par for Australia Post.

Cheryl S.

Cheryl S.South East Queensland, QLD

Home delivery missing item

Received my home delivery which was missing a sizeably priced item but when you phone them you are just placed on a never-ending hold. Emailed to advise of problem but was just answered with an automatic reply and now my second followup email hasn't even had a response. Won't be buying a home delivery again from them !!

Claudine

ClaudinePerth, WA

Terrible customer service

The first problem I have with CW is that I need to change my login details as the email I used is no longer functional. You can’t do this yourself, you have to wait and hope that they’ve seen your request. I’m still waiting for a reply over a week later. Second thing that seems totally illogical and inefficient; I placed my order for 3 common items available everywhere here in Perth WA but for some reason they decided to send the order from Melbourne, Victoria! Tracking with Australia Post tells me that it still hasn’t left from the other side of Australia despite the order being placed over a week ago! Never again!

Claire x

Claire xPerth, WA

Expired skincare

I spent around $200 on skincare from Chemist Warehouse. On inspecting the items I noticed that the batch number on most items was from 2-3 years ago. Skincare does expire so this would mean that most of what I purchased would be out of date. When I complained to the store I was told that skincare does not expire. Perhaps this is why they can offer 50% off. Definitely something to be careful of.

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Products short use by dates

Purchased 6 months supply Swiss daily ibs probiotics delivered with a use by date 1/19/2020. When I rang she said I shouldn’t order that much & I could not exchange. It was oral medication so it’s ok to take.

Christine B.

Christine B.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer service - items leaked everywhere

I purchased 5 x 500ml scotts hand sanitiser online. When they arrived the containers had leaked everywhere. I complained and it is now 3 weeks and received nothing. I asked for a $10 refund to compensate for the leaked product and the time taken to clean it. They also must have known that they leaked as they came in plastic bags tightly tied at the top. The bottles did not even have a seal inside them or anything to prevent leakage. I suggested they should tape the top of them on the outside to prevent leakage. I have now complained to ACCC.

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incompetent pharmacists

Terrible service on several occasions by pharmacists. They loudly called out that they would need to call my doctor and make sure that they could fill my script because it was I had only had a similar one filled recently. I showed them a letter from the gp explaining the situation. Of course the gp confirmed the script. No apologies from the pharmacist. They treat customers with contempt and disrespect. I would rather pay double and go to a real pharmacy with real pharmacists than these unprofessional people.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service

Looking for perfection

Looking for perfectionSydney, NSW

Shocking customer service.

Bought a Braun thermometer online. There was no description but said it was a Braun Thermoscan thermometer. I needed a forehead thermometer for my disabled son as he does not tolerate our ear thermometer. When it arrived, it was an ear thermometer. I requested to exchange or refund which is new and UNOPENED. Customer Service Officer did not even read my email but told me to take my complaint to Braun. REALLY. I responded and then got a screen shot of returns policy. It is not fit for purpose yet no returns offered. Shocking customer service.

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Not good!

Received an order after 2 weeks.
I went in the store to swop some items that I mistakenly purchase, they said that I have to call the customer service.
They never answer the call, either the email that I just send. The online form won’t work!
Seems they have pandemic in to their store.
Hopeless, never will buy again.

Des L

Des LMelbourne

On hold for an hour for call to be disconnected

Placed online order on Saturday. Tried ringing them on Saturday but message was to ring back during business hours. Tried calling on Monday morning. Was on hold for an hour before call was disconnected. Maybe I should have read the reviews here before using their service!!!

sue

sueSydney, NSW

very terrible customer services, improvement needed

laurierayr

laurierayrSouth East Queensland, QLD

No customer service

Made an online order for items recently (have made many previous orders) order normally takes 2-3 days ... Took over 3 weeks and TWO emails during this time were not answered/replied to. Appears once they have your money they do not care and totally disregard you. Other Chemists out there who will match and beat their prices ... will be dealing with them from now on. Do not deal with this company...