1.9

SkinmanVictoria

Heaps of Orders missing!

Bad experience with online order

Bad experience with online order
Bad experience with online order: got notification that one of my ordered products will be sent separately because not available at Albany warehouse. I received 5 different order numbers and 5 cancellations: In the end, the product, the main reason why I generated the order, was not available at all. The remaining items took 10 days to be delivered. An order from the States at the same time took only 6 days..

Kim

Kim

Please explain!!!

I purchased an online order all good. My issue is and I'm extremely angry about it, my order was sent to someone else in NSW, their address on the outside of the box but all of my details inside on the receipt,Name, Address and telephone number. A gentleman phoned me to tell me he had my order, I live in QLD. Poor form Chemist warehouse. I have raised a complaint online with you via email on the 17th August and again on the 24th August and also on the 13th September and NO-ONE gets back to you. I want an explanation as to how this happens. This gentlemen now knows my personal details. So very angry and So not happy. Will NEVER buy this way through them again.

Don't purchase online

Bought a large order online and didn't received any information for over 3 weeks. Tried to enquire numerous times and when they finally responded they said they couldn't do anything as I had to go to the store where I purchased. I told them I purchased online and never heard back from them. They didn't even address me by my name. Had to purchase the products elsewhere. Total waste of time and money.

Hasna Maroun

Hasna MarounGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service

Both their online and instore customer service is horrible. Purchased a product online which we were not going to be able to use therefore wanting to exchange or refund instore and were advised we could not do so and had to return online at our own expense. As a frequent customer I will not be purchasing products from these guys any longer.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No refund or exchange cannot believe it in this climate.

Purchased two magic retouch, same colour online as I’m trying to go out as little as possible. Tried it when arrived, wrong colour, went to my local, to take back and exchange the unused can. No refund no exchange send it back to online, couldn’t believe it. Nowhere on the page does it state this. No customer service shocking.

PAUL

PAULGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT BUY from these thieves

21 days and still no items, no refund, phone rings out everyday, absolute scammers, ACCC have been contacted and a charge back on my card had commenced. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

John S

John SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't order meds online if you need them quickly

I ordered crampeze forte online order was processed reasonably quickly 3 days, But delivery took a further 2 weeks to arrive in outer Melbourne suburbs. They use aus post who are so overwhelmed with covid stage 4 orders they cannot deliver in a timely manner. I had to buy elsewhere while I waited to arrive. I won't use chemist warehouse again

GSD Love

GSD LoveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfume is useless, has very little scent. Would not recommend purchasing from here.

Purchased fragrance online last week, spent over $100, which is almost the same as bigger department stores. Product has virtually no scent. This would indicate product is a) old, b) has not been stored correctly or c) fake. I don't think it's a knock-off however. Packaging looks legit. I know the product well and have had it many times in the past, never from CW though. Would not recommend buying from here as they will make you jump through hoops to return it. Given the number of other poor CW perfume reviews detailing similar experiences, I am suprised the ACCC is not all over this.

Drae

DraeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst online system ever took my funds and won't refund my order that I never received!

Terrible service! Can't reach anyone to talk to over the phone have to email, how ridiculous in this day and age
Bough stuff online through bpay, after trying to cancel they can't find my funds this has been taking over 2 months to resolve and now they told me to contact my bank, useless service!

Kevin Orchard

Kevin OrchardSydney, NSW

Clear Bait Advertising Online Shop

Did an order last week, didn't hear from them until overnight (comparing to other sites, super slow to process), and told me an item is out of stock. Checked the site this morning, the item is marked as in stock and $20 dearer - so they just didn't want to supply to me at their special price. Complaining to Fair Trading / ACCC as clearly bait advertising. Overall though, I have had a number of issues with CW over the years, just none that big a deal for me to care about, but this is something that is beyond the pale.

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do Not order anything from Chemist Warehouse Online

Do not order anything from online, better go to the shop and buy or else if you willing to wait about 20 days. Please read similar reviews below, about Chemist warehouse online order.

Item comes from another state in Australia.

Mos

MosSydney Surrounds, NSW

Can never get blackmores leutin caps from online when on special

Always trying to get blackmores leutin on special ,always out of stock.Can you put these on backorder.Everything else has always been available when ordering on line. Very satisfied with deliveries

Mozzi Iwi

Mozzi IwiSydney, NSW

Superb!

Big shout out to your online delivery service team. Your products are great and competitively priced but your packaging and delivery service is of the highest standard and a cut above the rest. In a world where online shopping is now the norm, it's nice to be able to shop with confidence. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Lubica29

Lubica29Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reviewing packaging

I was pleasantly surprised when I received a bottle of cologne, which I ordered for my husband. Although I didn't receive a confimation email of my order, the package arrived almost on time (1 day late) which is a great outcome during Covid. The biggest surprise was the sustainable package materials used for safely wrapping the bottle of parfume. Perfect size box, nice and safe and all made of paper (I hope it's recycled). Thank you, Chemist Warehouse, for moving away from bubble wrap and tons of soft plastic. Your customers really appreciate it.

Fera

FeraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful Customer Service Representative at Melbourne Head Office

I recently ordered some items online from Chemist Warehouse but they have been stuck in the Melbourne Facility (Australia Post) for more than a week now. Due to the importance of the items, the CS staff refunded my money as Australia Post is unable to provide the estimate date of when the items will be delivered. I found her very helpful and patient in accommodating my request/concerns.

Skiing1

Skiing1South East Queensland, QLD

Could not supply much and one item missing.

Normally buy from local Chemist Warehouse and have been happy so I thought online delivery would be good too. Wrong! Placed a order and only around half the order could be supplied then when the order arrived a item was missing that I was charged for. Sent a email and never heard back. Delivery took ages as packed in Sydney. Never again.

Roly49

Roly49Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Products old and dried out

Twice in as many weeks I have purchased mascara from Chemist Warehouse. Both times it has been completely dried out and useless, which I couldn't know until I opened it at home. Who is in charge of product rotation in the warehouse? I hung on for 50 minutes to speak to someone then gave up.

Lydia

LydiaPerth, WA

bad online service

Always buy from chemist warehouse but the online customer service is bad for many times I sent emails that has to be followed up because I did not get a response for more than two weeks. Recently bought baby snacks from Belmont store but once opened, saw a bit weird, it just expired. Contacted them via email and has been two weeks have not received any response back. The online customer service that I dealt with before was not friendly either. BAD ONLINE SErVICE!

Ricky M.

Ricky M.Sydney, NSW

Not Worth the Effort !!

Tried to order from their online store but couldn't, so sent an email 2 weeks ago and still waiting for a reply. Will buy from Priceline Pharmacy from now on. Absolutely hopeless....