Chemist Warehouse Online Store

Chemist Warehouse Online Store

Online order experience

I ordered some products online and got free shipping for spending over $50 during this time. My order was in the mid $100 and it took five days for the warehouse to dispatch. I think it is pretty handy through ordering online when the shop is packed with people during the half price promotion. I recommend more people to shop online if you are not that hurry with your purchases.

Good prices, fast delivery

It was easy to find what I was looking for on the website. I placed an order and it was dispatched the next day. In 3 business days it was delivered in perfect condition and exactly what I ordered. They do have lower prices for the exact same product found elsewhere. Can't be faulted.

Very slow postage but everything else was great

I ordered a pharmacist only medicine on the 24th March 2019. I spoke to a pharmacist two days later who was wonderful however the medicine wasn't shipped until the 10th April. It didn't arrive until the 15th of April 2019 so I was left waiting weeks for it. I tried numerous times to contact them via e-mail but did not get any reply. I have ordered with them again and spoke with a pharmacist today as they sell the medicine cheaper than anywhere else. I will update if it is a more pleasant experience.

never try to buy anything from onlinestore again

Could not change/ contact or cancel the order once it is done and customer service dept is quite rude. Order confirmation gave me a wrong phone number and no email answering and they shouted to me when i need some helps.

LOVE IT!

So fast And easy to shop online had to problems order came within two days! Going to shop online with them very soon ! Definitely trust them and it was my first time

I DON'T LIKE THEIR HARRASSMENT

I've complained and complained and complained about their ads bombarding my computer. I wouldn't mind I there was somewhere on the ads to click on them and they would disappear but instead of disappearing the ads take me to the Chemist Warehouse webpage. I HATE THEIR WEBPAGE so much that I blocked the Chemist Warehouse from my computer. BUT I still get bombarded by their ads and they STILL take me to the Chemist Warehouse webpage even though I've blocked them. Because they refuse to listen to any of my complaints, I've vowed I'll never purchase anything from them again and I'll warn others.. Thank goodness for competition. It's obvious they don't give a damn about their customers. They're only interest is in making a profit, otherwise they'd listen and respond to customers complaints. It seems all I can do is warn people not to purchase anything from them or you'll be harrassed like me. Good riddance Chemist Warehouse !!! You'll never get another cent from me as long as I live.

It’s on top of my list

I always buy my baby’s formula and nappies from there. Cheapest prices in everything and great offers. Everything I need for my family’s care I find it in chemist-warehouse. Either I shop online or go there

Three weeks and no delivery!

Have waited three weeks for a signed delivery and have just been informed it was returned back to the warehouse after receiving notification that it was delivered by aust post to my address. I am a repeat customer and they have all my particulars I am totally not happy and will not be purchasing any more product from them...they have lost a customer!

Price increase nicorette cooldrops 4mg 160

I have been purchasing nicotine replacement Nicorette cooldrops from Chemist Warehouse for $47.99 and there is now a whopping price jump of $10.70. I am not happy about this Chemist Warehouse.

Can't be faulted

Good prices, a lot of the reviews on here are the fault of misguided boomers blaming chemist warehouse for things that are really not the fault of chemist warehouse to be quite honest with you.

Can't give ZERO star

They are more than horrible.

Made an order on 7 March 2019, until 25 March the parcel still hasn't arrived. I contacted the customer hotline to follow up what has happened. I was told that past few weeks they have some problems in their distribution network with Australia Post (if you know so, why don't email and notify customer!!!) . I tried to be empathetic towards their situation and just confirmed where the parcel is .... The staff called [name removed] said it is still in their distribution centre. It won't be delivered to me for another 2-3 days.

I explained as it is 18 days since the order, the products I ordered really ran out. I can't wait anymore, so please cancel the order for me, and I will drive to the physical Chemist Warehouse store to buy those things. [name removed] said it will be fine, I seek 3 extra times for re-affirmation that (a) I will get the refund (b) the parcel won't arrive. This [name removed] even said that you will get the refund even the parcel arrived. I assume this is because the Chemist Warehouse accept their fault for unable to delivered product on time + confident their system will stop the parcel. I thought it is alright (somewhat re-gain confidence) about Chemist Warehouse with her statement of refund.

Guess what happened? The parcel arrived and my refund didn't get processed at all!!!

I contact them again. Another lady said 'you should have known we have problem in delivery in the very first place as you receive email about it. You need to get everything return before we processed your refund.' I explain the whole conversation between [name removed] and I (including that I seek reaffirmation about parcel will not be delivered and will be refund even if the parcel arrives). This lady said it is not the case and will ask [name removed] to contact me after [name removed] finishes her current call (it was before 11pm AEST) ... I waited and waited and never got a call back .. I have courtesy and assume of innocence that [name removed] is only got caught with other calls but will ring me back later .... Until 4:30pm still no call back! I rang them again as a resolution is really needed. This time a 3rd girl pick up the phone and said NEVER there is a record in their system to ask [name removed] to call you back, therefore not their problem for me receiving no call back....i still try to be patient + polite and ask to talk to [name removed].... I waited extra 15+mins as she is on another call ...

Finally [name removed] picks up my call and I told her of the whole thing eventuated. I expressed that really am unhappy+ frustrated about the situation. This whole experience becomes even more ridiculous as [name removed] blames me about how dare I sign for the parcel and not rejecting it (mate, do you think I only purchase online with your company and only your parcel come to our door? I have no idea what parcel is it when I signed my name with Australia Post and got the parcel) ....This [name removed] claims that she has told me ... I plainly told her that she cut her words off relating something about parcel reject too when she found the parcel location in their system is still in distribution centre .... I asked what happened to my refund, she told me that I wait for Australia Post collect the parcel and it arrived back to their distribution and after being processed , then they will start the refund process.

Funny thing is I made online- purchase as I travel for work a lot .. now I am required to sit at home like a muppet! That [name removed] girl blames me and yell at me about go in-store. She blames me about staying behind cause of my call. (mates I waited since 11am for your call back . It was promised by the staff in your call centre. Have I yelled at you? No, I still talk to you politely with manner!!) I asked to talk to the manager and she yelling about everyone left. I got redirect to leave a phone message and request a supervisor to call me back...

Guess what is not surprising? The reply call has never happened!

I had more than enough. It worries me that I may really speak blatantly about this whole crappy situation if I am on the phone with these people ... so I especially drove to a Chemist Warehouse nearby, ... then the store staff told me I cannot return in store .. I told the staff that it states clearly on website + mentioned by the customer hotline staffs. Then I took my phone out and google this for her ... she looked at the website and said the return shipping in-store is not the same thing and that she need to ring the office ... after another 25 mins stuffing me up, I got the refund ...With courtesy (so next customer could be benefit from better service), I showed that this lady about the exact location on Chemist Warehouse webpage relating to online purchase can be returned in store .. She abruptly reply, not in their book.

It really astonishes me in several aspects:
- Staffs are incompetent with the knowledge essentially around their daily work!
- Blaming customer is not acceptable (a) I seek reaffirmation 3 extra time as I don't want the stuff up (b) I did not receive one email about your distribution centre having problem (as other reviewers/customers point out theis truth) . (c) Like mentioned by other reviewers, why accuse us as if we are lying?
- Chemist Warehouse has no courtesy to inform customer about the delay immediately after realising there is distribution issue, yet take the money at once!!!
- Staffs do not understand what is basic manner and courtesy
- Customer usually can understand 'things happen' with business (I run business myself and have this understanding) but ADMIT your stuff up and learn from it. Not try to brush people off!!
- Cheaper price does NOT mean customers should cope with poor & substandard dealing!!!!!!

This whole ridiculousness has just cause you another customer. I maybe small fish to Chemist Warehouse, so are plenty of reviewers who have bad experience. This individual smallness can and will accumulate to something big. Your loss as plenty other discount chemist in Australia. Goodbye Chemist Warehouse

Super slow but cheap

Second order placed with these guys. Prices are sharp but delivery is very slow. first order took four days to arrive (metro Sydney), second order five days and counting...... Speed up delivery please.

Prescription prices

Living in country qld, I use online frequently as their prices are 1/2 to 2/3rd cheaper than our local chemist very easy to order generic available and no postage for over $50.

Don't order online!

Made an order on 17th of March, ( it's now 27th of March) - haven't even received a shipping notification. I rang them on 25th and today again and was told that all the orders are sitting in the warehouse and the trucks haven't taken them to Australia Post. Was assured both Monday and today (Wednesday) that management would send an email to affected customers and offer to refund customers or provide an estimate items would be shipped. No email either day. I said to the Customer service officer that I was told the same thing 2 days ago and no email and she said I can only tell you that management has promised to email customers today. It's now 5:22 pm so I assume no email is coming from them today! I don't know why they are saying an email is coming when it doesn't - are they deliberately trying to mislead customers? The whole thing is a shambles.

Logistical issues and no communication.

Ordered on the 19th of march. Called today and although the agent was friendly she informed me they have no e.t.a for my parcel. I have recieved a full refund which is great. In all honesty, this was the first time I ordered online with chemist warehouse and expected at least some form of communication regarding their logistics issues but they remained silent on the issue which doesn't say good things about their business practices. If you have had the same issues I would suggest calling customer service and requesting a refund

No customer service or communication at all

Placed order 18th March, checked Monday 25th still awaiting dispatch, sent email and received a response someone would be in contact. And no they did not so I telephoned and was told they have logistical problems and would not explain what that meant, told could be sent Friday but not sure. Never again no communication with there paying customers

Have now received a email from pay pal saying pending refund from Chemist Warehouse which can take up to 30 days. Will never shop with them again. Worse customer service ever. And I do not understand how they are still taking online orders that they cannot fill. Still waiting for the supposed email from Chemist Warehouse! Not sure why pay pal are still supporting someone who cannot supply goods. So I now do not have my goods and they have my money for 6 weeks. Wrong Wrong Wrong.

Lousy delivery times

I ordered products over a week ago and still the status is being processed! No communication from chemist wearhouse to let me know what is going on . This is my first order online and will be the last

I wish I’d read these reviews before placing an order

I placed an order over a week ago and status has been dispatched and ‘in transit’ for over a week. I rang yesterday and there is an issue with all deliveries apparently with customer service unable to give me an approximate date of delivery. Biggest issue I have is they should be communicating issue with customers rather than us having to chase them down. First and last online order for me. Not good enough!

Terrible service

I placed an online order 11 days ago and it still hasn’t arrived. I have contacted customer services and habe had no response.

I have had deliveries arrive from overseas in half this time.

terrible customer service

I was insulted by a customer service name PETER at 11:24am, 25 Mar 2019

He yelled and shouted at me, after I told him my online order on 17 Mar hasn't been delivered, and this problem has repeatedly happened

This what a customer receive from Chemist Warehouse