Chemist Warehouse Online Store

See the Best Chemists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Chemist Warehouse Online Store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Doll
Doll

THIEVES!

moggy
moggyPerth, WA

Now THAT is service!!!

At 10:20 am I ordered several items on line for delivery.
At 10:46 am Tashi was at my doorstep with the delivery.

It was described as "New" "Fast Delivery" and it cost $0
I decided to make a cup of coffee after making the order.
I was still drinking it when the delivery arrived!!!!

Rosy
RosySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t expect assistance!

The purchase process is fine but if, like in my case, you make an error with your purchase don’t expect any response from their so called info email! I wanted to change a purchase 10 minutes after ordered and emailed my request, 4 emails and 4 days later - no response and then an automated email to say delivery was on its way! I might as well have driven to a store for the purchase in the first place because I have to drive there now to hopefully make the exchange!
Why have a help email Chemist Warehouse? You obviously never look in your inbox!

greg w.
greg w.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

terrible customer service

bought a blood pressure monitor online and realised i didn't need it. 6 emails and 3 phone calls (to a number that doesn't answer) later and i still cannot get instructions on how to return the item for refund.it is still in the original box they despatched it in. email responses from their staff just have set phrasing and dont actually adress the questions i ask.

• Return Claim MadeYes

mel m.
mel m.Sydney, NSW

Wait a week for delivery

We all love Chemist Warehouse but this is the 2nd time I’ve waited a week for delivery
Seems to originate from another capital city (del to Sydney via Melb??)
I got free delivery so hard to complain too much … just think CW need to set customer delivery expectations better at time of placing order

Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely dissatisfied.

I bought a pair of masuers which claim to be online only for $40. I received them & they fell out of the bottom of the box, which in turn ripped part of the front of the box. The return policy has it needs to be returned within 7 days. They were a size to small, after I had followed the guidelines online.
I spent $16 express posting them back as I couldn’t swap them. Only to then be told I wouldn’t be receiving a refund as the box wasn’t in a resale able condition. $56 down the drain.

Jorgen
JorgenSydney, NSW

Misleading advertisement

The website did not show the 2 for 1 deal. We bought an uneven number which means we paid full price for the last item. Called customer service Matt. He apologized and blamed me for not changing the quantity to see if there may be a better price. He would not try to compensate. He was clearly instructed to not give any compensation and Chemist Warehouse would rather lose a customer and thousand of $ in revenue than compensate or rectify the situation to keep a satisfied customer. FAREWELL CHEMIST WAREHOUSE.

John C.
John C.Perth, WA

Shipping of probiotics

Refrigerated probiotics take longer than a week to arrive. They are warm to the touch when they do arrive but useless. No offer online for any alternative shipping method - Australia Post or nothing.

Kristin
KristinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivered in 7 days

Easy to do online purchase. Great range of products. Had what I was after in vitamins and fragrances. Cheaper prices than elsewhere. Delivery was free. Came on the 7th day. Thank you.

Worst online customer service

Placed an online order and they refunded the wrong item which cost less than the item that I didn’t receive. Contacted their customer service who responded to tell me I had been refunded, contacted them again and was told they were investigating. Followed up with emails and they have now stopped responding. Worst customer service - better to go in store but the products are always out of stock so have to buy online.

Be careful about Chemist Warehouse Online Purchase

Terrbile customer service comunication

My order got cancelled due to payment issue at their end and they didnt even bother to inform me. After waiting few days for shipping confirmation found out through order tracking that its been cancelled and had to call their customer service to get refund.

jenny l.
jenny l.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Online stock NEVER available for delivery

Have been after a particular product for months and keeps saying "Click and Collect Only" Fine But it's never available at any store Need to fix their online catalogue
If ever you can order online it either takes weeks to be delivered or it isn't delivered at all

rod saunders
rod saundersSydney, NSW

Try again on line keeps on loading

Tried again to purchase a number of items on line and the apps kept on loading and I was unable to acess my shopping basket. I then decided to drive to the store and buy direct.

Mark
MarkMelbourne

one week to delivery basic products

There was no indication at chck out that delivery to metro melbourne would take one week . Very poor form to wait a week for basic chemist products ... will not be buying again from this company