Chemist Warehouse Online Store

Chemist Warehouse Online Store

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This is a very convenient way to shop

I have been doing the online shopping for a while, it has been always fast delivery for me so far. good service. free samples as well while u doing the online shopping. Recommended.

My opinion matters.

My opinion matters.Brisbane

No follow up to my query.

Before Christmas, I tried to place an online order for perfume for Click and Collect at a Queensland store. There was a problem with their procedures which I advised them about. They did acknowledge my query and promised to get back to me asap. They never did.

Upset

UpsetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrendous unprofessional service

Made a order, called through to discuss, gave details and was transferred to someone else, again gave details, and again transferred 5 times later i asked to make a complaint, lady said sorry you dont like being called dumped there is no one here to speak to about that, but if you want to discuss a order i can assist. Easier to hang up and do order through this company again. Waisted 28 mins and got no where.

Viper6

Viper6

Excellent Service & Prices

Chemist Warehouse generally have the best prices and if you find a store with a cheaper price they will refund the difference in price by 10%. I love the click to collect service, and they have the goods available for collection within 2-4 hours.

Edit: I've amended my review above after a recent poor experience. Placed a click to collect order and requested a price match within 24 hours - they told me they actioned the price match request and refunded the difference back to my account. A week later there was still no refund to my account. Queried them again and now they are saying they can't refund back to my account for click to collect orders and instead will issue a voucher to use on my next order. Rubbish.

Shameful service

I use to use Chemist Warehouse online quite a bit and it was fine. Over the past two years it has gone downhill dramatically. It takes weeks to get products that use to take a few days. They send the wrong prescription. They don't pay attention to your profile needs online. And when you email them to let them know they have made a mistake they are so rude. There are so many other online pharmacies out there with much better customer service. I highly suggest people use them instead.

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

0.5 if I have a choice.

Sarah

Sarah

I would give zero stars if that were an option.

Ordered 4 items, which all were listed as in stock online. 2 items were then shipped separately as they were “not in stock online”. Checking now, they are still in stock! It’s been over a week and I still haven’t received any parcel. I live in metro Sydney! As per the website shipping takes 1-2 days. What a lie! When reaching out to the customer service for help, they couldn’t care less.
It’s quicker and easier to have stuff sent in from USA, than from Sydney- to a Sydney address. An absolute waste of time and disappointing experience. If I had of known it would take this long, I would have shopped elsewhere.

Terrible service and support

Terrible service and support, they have no concept after sales customer service, they would refuse to accept that the product differs in specifications. It's like they dont want you to come back and shop with them. What a shame!

Jiya

JiyaPerth, WA

Worst online shopping

Andrew

Andrewmelbourne

In store is great but Online is a disaster.

Never got my order, staff incapable of assisting

STP

STPQueensland

I think it's ok as a foreigner

This is not bias just from my personal experience. Due to I am foreigner and I'm on my L plate so I order things online very often. I had online shopping experience from chemist warehouse few times and it took it around 4-5 days to arrive. I think that's reasonable in Australia. Never received wrong item. Happy with the price and quality.

Sammie

SammieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely woeful, is the shipping wait a bad joke?

Online shopping is a joke, they take FOREVER to dispatch it, my husband ordered guitar parts from the USA regular mail that arrived in 3 days, I am still waiting for my chemist warehouse order from last month (10 days and counting) and it still hasnt arrived and I am in the Melbourne metro delivery region, I would class that as making no effort whatsoever, you are just taking the chemist warehouse. I also order from I herb.com USA and that takes 3-4 days from ordering to my doorstep, so whats up with you, chemist warehouse, in Australia for goodness sakes?

Horrible online experience.

I order online on a Monday night got an email to say posted out on Tuesday, got email on Friday saying should be delivered next Monday - Tuesday.
I live in 25 minutes from a major city, 17 min from a chemist warehouse, I just needed a delivery. Guess next time just go to the shop, useless online services.

As a side note if I wanted to be there to sign for my package I would have gone to the store, why would I want to get anything delivered if I need to be at home to get it. Sure if it is prescription medication, but it is not basic everyday things.
However, seeing how bad their online system is, I will assume they can't even build in basic metrics like that.
Next time ill just order from overseas it shows up in less time and less hassle.

will

willSydney, NSW

worst experience with online order

Advise strongly not to order products online unless you dont mind receiving the order whenever they feel like dispatching it. Customer service wont tell you when the stock will be dispatched and they wont even apologize and make it sound like we have no right to call them to track orders. They wont cancel your order unless you call them 2 hours after making the order even though they havent yet dispatched the order. whatever they say on thier website about the estimated delivery time is a lie and full of nonsence. I will report this to fair trading for their incompetent system and even worse customer serviceteam. Dont waste your time, effort and money because they are the worst.

Aleks P

Aleks P

Watch out for Click and Collect

I purchased some items via Click and Collect a few weeks so and it was a smooth transaction. Yesterday I did the same and purchased some more expensive items. While they were correct it was a shame one of those was already open and some of it was missing.

Check your items before you leave because their store doesnt check that you are getting what you paid for!

Giovanna  Bergineti

Giovanna BerginetiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

this product is very important to me

it was very easy to find the product that i was looking for
i was very satisfied with the range of products for what i was looking for
very satisfied with the product what i bought

Zac attack

Zac attack

Versace eros eau de parfum 125ml

Never again buying fragrances from this joint.absolute crap.versace eros spray on 5 min gone.shame on u chemist warehouse .very dissapointed. I be buying from david jones, myer ,national pharmices. Pay retail price and happy iam getting quality not ripped off

TugunLocalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Online delivery takes ages dont bother

C Lu

C LuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy from the online store unless you are 100% with your purchase because return cost you MORE!!!