Chemist Warehouse Online Store

Chemist Warehouse Online Store

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Natasha S

Natasha SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Said he would call the police because I wrote a bad review

Bella

Bella

Great Communication

Found what I was looking for with relative ease. Perfume was cheapest I found on the net and received it within 5 business days. Great comms about status of delivery. Will use again. I used my credit card and had no issues whatsoever. thank you for your prompt customer service

Seriously annoying!

Like Angry who posted on 25 September, after my order was confirmed and the payment taken from my Visa account, Chemist Warehouse told me in an email, that their security system had rejected my order. Absolute nonsense when they already had my money. Who is deciding, and why, that I am a 'dodgy' customer? I've asked Consumer Affairs Victoria for advice.

Terrible website and refund system!!

angry

angryPerth, WA

Don't buy online

Taleah

TaleahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value

Chemist warehouse always impresses me with its great service online. Very quick and packed great. The value on prices is very good as it’s the same sales if not better than in store.

Kelb85

Kelb85Hunter Region, NSW

Terrible! Sold me an off perfume and did not allow me to send it back for a refund!

ABC

ABC

Best avoided

UPDATE: Changing my rating and my original review to reflect the most recent experience.

Chose express at checkout. Four days later Items not sent and informed items are out of stock. I'd prefer to pay extra and get some real service elsewhere.

Verdict: Nope. And now I remember why I haven't shopped there for years. Nothing changes when bully boys run a monopoly. Best avoided.

Sachila W.

Sachila W.

Excellent service

I have purchased products online countless times and have not had any bad experience. User-friendly easy navigation through the website. Many discount products online. Range of payment methods from PayPal to After pay. Prompt notification from ordering to deliver. Very satisfied with the products and packing. Tried Click and collect option as well, very easy and saves lot of time.

Lucky64

Lucky64

Best customer service

I have purchased a number of orders off chemist warehouse and cannot fault.
I live out of town so am limited what I can purchase so for me ordering off Chemist Warehouse is convenient and prices are reasonable.
I simply put my order in ,pay for it and within no time my order arrives.
It is always packed well so I have had no damages.

TracyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over priced medication

I brought my medication at chemist warehouse Balaclava Vic & it was $13.50 Dearer than any other chemist in Balaclava & Surrounding suburbs chemist warehouse BOAST'S they are cheaper pensioner rip off

Tracy

I had to give 1 star only because it won't let you give NO STAR'S like chemist warehouse DESERVES

Tracy

I will never ever shop there ever again they rip pensioner's off every day shame on you chemist warehouse

wayne

wayneSydney, NSW

Poor service and disappointed

I live in Hills area and placed a click and collect order. When I went to the Castle Hills store to collect. I was told that I had to go to Parramatta Westfield to collect. I was amazed as it is another 30 min drive. Called their line. A lady picked up the phone. She insisted that it was my fault, it was my fault and it was blabla... Well, assuming that I did made a wrong click, she could have been nicer and helpful. Very rude and arrogant. Poor service. I cancelled my order without any hesitation. still, one generous star!

crystal15

crystal15AU

terrible phone customer service when i called for an order that was charged twice on my bank statement

Annie

AnnieSydney

Stale perfume

Love It

I have been using the Chemist Warehouse online store for about 18 months now. I order from them about once every two months.

Apart from a couple of times when a product hasn't been available (it was stated online - so I never paid for it) I have been very happy with the service.

It is easy to find what I want in the search bar.

Accurate order picking and prompt delivery.

It's especially better than going instore and always having my bags checked by a security guard.

I will continue to use it.

El. M

El. MMid North Coast, NSW

Upgraded for free!

Received my order today. I called their help line two days ago saying I needed my order quickly and today it arrived by express post! Upgraded for free - now that's a great service. Thank you very much

angelboots

angelbootsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Handy

Absolutely love chemist warehouse online store,
have ordered several times now and always arrives in a reasonable amount of time
and all products are wrapped and packed securely,always a great range of stock to choose from,
great prices and service to be had at chemist warehouse. all my products are of high quality.

Deborah

DeborahHunter Region, NSW

Stay Healthy

To stay healthy as we age it is important to include vital vitamins in your diet, so I researched and found Blackwoods offer good quality for a great price and that was at Chemist Warehouse. The service was prompt, informative on the delivery and I received my goods within a couple of days. Awesome service.

Ian

Ian

Great website

very easy site to navigate and easy to search and find the item your looking for simple step by step windows to take you to the checkout window which offers a verity of ways to pay, massive range of items to search for all good brands at low prices, very happy with all the product i have purchased

Scotty

ScottyCentral West, NSW

Too slow!!

Chemist warehouse processed my order in around 40 hours, order was placed Wed 1pm, order processed Fri, did not receive delivery till Tues.....Order has taken 6 days to complete, I reside less than 100km from Sydney.....have asked via email why is process take such a long time, no response to date.

Loi H.

Loi H.asked

Anybody successfully received their order outside of australia from this online store?

John G

John Gasked

I ordered online 9 days ago - Chem w'house deducted my money immediately BUT why have I no word on where my order is -not being tracked - only got an auto response saying order is being processed - not a word since WHY?? John G

Tracey
Tracey

I feel your pain I got the feeling they don’t care at all.

kelthor85
kelthor85

Now they have a "logistics" delay. Could be waiting up do ~20 days for order to be sent. What a joke.

Jodie
Jodie

Same here. Made an order on 17th of March, now 27th of March - haven't even received a shipping notification. I rang them on 25th and today again and was told that all the orders are sitting in the warehouse and the trucks haven't taken them to Australia Post. Was assured both Monday and today (Wednesday) that management would send an email to affected customers and offer to refund customers or provide an estimate items would be shipped. No email either day. I said to the CSA that I was told the same thing 2 days ago and no email and she said I can only tell you that management has promised to email customers today. Why are they lying?

CategoryOnline Shops and Chemists