Chemist Warehouse Physical Store

Chemist Warehouse Physical Store

The star is for the cashier girl only

The star is for the blond cashier PA with a short bob, for her friendly service.
Chemist Warehouse Perth (Shop 1 109 Murray Street, Perth, WA) - waited 23mins for 2 scripted items (8:08am 18/4/19) when the male pharmacist promised 10mins. At the time there was 1 person waiting before me & later there were 4 people waiting after me, & they all got theirs first. There was supposed to be a manager & 3 other pharmacist on duty - only 2 pharmacist was in the dispensary. After having to remind that male pharmacist, he nonchalantly gave me my meds, did not even act "sorry" for the delay. PATHETIC customer service. Curtin Uni should have a pharmacy unit in Customer Service 101

don't stand by their products

bought a hair styling product a few weeks ago. Went to use it for the 1st time on the weekend and the product had dried and didn't come out of the tube. Didn't have a receipt and wanted an exchange but they would't have a bar of it. Expected me to have the receipt from a few weeks ago. I didn't want a refund just an exchange for a clearly faulty product. Nup, no, nadda. Not a happy customer and will, in future, buy elsewhere

Benalla warehouse is awful

There is rude staff, slow and unrespectful "service". They don't care about you and some of them are not polite. One of them discussed my name, said that that my foreign name is wrong and should be changed. And she sold generic instead of my medicine and I have to buy another medicine and wasted my money

The st Luke’s chemist warehouse, Auckland New Zealand

Went to the chemist warehouse to pick up my husbands perscription didn’t think anything of it until I went to see the nurse at our local doctors and find out the injections they gave were expired, my husband had already injected himself with the injections. Very Disappointing especially that it’s medicine. Always pays to check the medicine dates

This midland gate chemist warehouse is so bad first I order online to click n collect and it’s never available

I was never satisfied with my online ordering stock is saying it’s there but it’s not there or they can’t be bothered to get it for you click and collect it’s bad as it gets with midland shopping centre the worst

I consider poor service and it seemed like pharmacist was incorrectly assuming I was lying.

Visited Chemist Warehouse at Mount Hutton NSW on 27th March 2019.
Needed to purchase script medication for skin treatment and whilst there wanted to also purchase 3 months worth of mild blood pressure medication that I've been on for some time now. I wanted the 3 boxes due to travelling overseas on 1st June 2019 and returning at very end of June.
Pharmacist asked me why I wanted the 3 boxes. Transit times , including dates, were relayed to him.
He looked down at the script, umm'ed a little, then asked if I'd mind if he gave me a single box / one months worth of blood pressure medication, and that I come back in for more later.
I had the distinct feeling he though I was trying to mislead him for some unknown reason.

As I walked away I even considered returning with my tickets and itinerary as to try and justify the validity of my request.

I will endeavor to take my business elsewhere given the unpleasant experience has left me needing to attend another pharmacy as to acquire medication to see me through travel.

Very unhelpful!

Was refused an item to be return that was bought from Chemist Warehouse Collingwood. Bought the item at Chemist Warehouse Collingwood on 22/03/2019. Tried to return the following day 23/03/2019 at Chemist Warehouse Kingston Central Plaza. The Package was never open and provided the receipt from Chemist Warehouse Collingwood.

Shocking service

Absolutely shocked - never checked that the asthma pump was working before we left the store. Went to use it and it doesn’t work and they would not take it back.

Security is not the customer’s responsibility

I visited the Norwood store today. I couldn’t get any one to help me and it was hard finding what I wanted with aisle after aisle full of products with minimal signage.
When I went to the checkout the payWave didn’t work until eventually I was told they don’t accept AMEX. Finally paid and on leaving the security person who was pleasant, (the one star is for him trying to do a good job) wanted check my bags. I find it offensive that my bags need checking just in case I have stolen something, without any evidence whatsoever. Security is the shops problem not mine. I can’t be responsible for other customers who steal and I told him that. I think C W need to lift their game and put in a detection device at the door or better still have more staff to help and I’m sure their would be less theft. This is lazy and shift blaming retailing. I won’t return.

News report say they’re a ripoff

News report: “CHEMIST Warehouse has been ordered to back-pay more than $3.5 million for mandatory online training its workers drid in their own time.” News.com report on 22 March 2019

Most arragont store manager/ pharmacist

I bought a cream for my daughter. Once opened it I found it’s a faulty product. When I asked to change it at the store manager said no. Because it’s open. I can’t understand how am I to find out the product is faulty or even how am I to use it without opening. The manager was very rude. Raised her voice at me. When I asked what about the $22 I wasted on it, she said well its wasted now. No apology nothing. This is really disappointing. Chemist warehouse Craigieburn

Disgraceful treatment of customer

Tried to find a product but couldn’t and as I was leaving the newly appointed security guard requested to see my bag. I was offended but complied.
There was no sign indicating bag inspections being a condition on entry.
Was not expecting good customer service but this blow was below the belt. It was an infringement of our rights and privacy and deprecating the customer making him or her feel like a criminal.
Legally they have no right. Even the police need a warrant to search a private property or access records.
I was a regular customer but will stop going there now.

Selling Use By 2017 products in local store

Purchased 3 bottles of OLIVE PROPOLIS on 08/03/2019, one of them has a Use By 2017 labelled on it.
Very upset with the experience, as it could potentially cause illness.
Also out of date products are mixed with not expired products which is more disturbing.

Too hard to compare products in alternative brands

You can’t look at a product and compare strength, quantity, amount, ingredients or even price because everything is sorted by brands not product! I just want to look st all the Evening Primrose oil and compare but too hard. 15 minutes wasted and I left.

Depends on the store

I went to bankstown store, the security guy there(medium height, Not thin, a bit brown skin) treated the customers as thieves, he even said to me, don't you understand english? And there is another chinese guy that always throw all the products and seems doesn't want to work there, terrible store, which newtown's service was so good.

Poor service

I was regular weekly shopper spending for $50 to $150 a week .... Lately, I've noticed price increases, shortage of stock. On Saturday Feb 23, 2019 I was overcharged and didn't notice the overcharge until I got home and am too far away to return to the store. Today, March2, 2019 one of my items was scanned twice and was obviously annoyed. I requested a credit on all items I purchased. Later that day, I bought the same items at better prices at another discount chemist.

Don’t buy perfume from this company it’s old and stale

My daughter purchased me a bottle of Si perfume for Christmas. It was expensive at 129.99 I have the receipt. I was excited and opened it and sprayed it and the perfume was stale. Even the colour was darker than should be. I tried to return it but they wouldn’t exchange it because I hadn’t returned it within 7 days of purchase. Most people do their shopping a few weeks or so before Christmas which of made their gift go out of date. I then tried to return it to another store and they were willing to exchange it but couldn’t get permission from the original store Murray Street Perth WA. I will not let this go. I will be contacting consumer advice for further instructions. I am sure this is illegal to sell substandard goods. I took this back straight after Xmas and now the time ticks on. Probably this is what they want.

Rude staff

I went there with Marc on Wednesday afternoon and I purchased a Glycoprep-C Lemon 210g for $10.50 but the pharmacist was extremely rude and abusive to me and her customers so I would recommend going to the North Ringwood Family Pharmacy because the staff are kind to me and their customers also they give discounts on their products.

Favourite

Great prices. Fast to fill prescriptions. My favourite chemist to purchase prescriptions. Also great prices on pre workout and protein powders. Won't go anywhere else. Also have great fragrance prices.

Extremely poor customer service

Not one employee was prompt or courteous. Very poorly run business. 6 staff behind the counter and took me to ask for service after 10 minutes. All foreign workers who barely speak English