Milli G.

Milli G.Central, SA

SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE

DDsouza

DDsouzaSydney, NSW

Value for money and a bargain price.

The Sydney Olympic Park store is spaced out and easy to navigate. While, the Paramatta store is very congested and hard to get assistance in locating an item.

Nora

NoraSydney, NSW

Bankstown NSW

A warning for customers to check the dates on Click and Collect orders. This store is notorious for packaging almost expired products, especially vitamins and making the customer return to exchange if we don’t remember to check before we leave. The Bankstown store just now refused to refund a bottle of 180 vitamins that expire in 3 weeks as the item was on sale. So annoying! Will take it up with Fair Trading.

Find out how Chemist Warehouse Physical Store compares to other Chemists

Rude short girl with glasses and fringe

I was very angry going into your chemist warehouse Morley coventry villlage store as I approached one of your staff and it was such a big deal me asking for help won’t be coming back there for sure

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shithouse!

Caloundra store, 6years of bad customer service, over charge or double charging at the cash register, with nil apologies when you catch them out. Shame on me, for continuing to return!!

I’ll start price matching with another chemist, who provides better customer service

Tatiana

TatianaSydney, NSW

I'm surprised you're still in business

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

BEWARE they will not honour advertising

Customer

CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely long wait-time & less than average customer service.

It took very long to get prescribed medicines. Staff suggested to leave repeat prescription with them, they will remind me via SMS about repeat and just respond YES and medicines will be ready for collection. Repeat took even longer than first time. Terrible experience. Will not go to Sunnybank branch again.

Store LocationSunnybank
Gillian N

Gillian NSydney

Exceptional customer service each and every time

I love the service at Chemist Warehouse. Not only do they offer great prices, you can always find someone who can help you. It's just a flawless customer experience. The store that I go to the most is the Castle Hill store and I can't say enough about their great customer service. It's always a pleasure to shop there.

Pamela

Pamela

No stars.waited 45 minutes for prescription.never get prescription from there again

45 minute wait for prescription will not waste my time.will go some ware else .3people working behind counter 3 prescription dispensed in 45 minutes of my time.5 people waiting all complaining

Louise Cribb

Louise CribbCentral, SA

Bad experience and waste of money!

I am not satisfied with my purchase! Their fragrances are not genuine. Most of them very close to the end of their shelf life. I wasted my $190 for their 50ml bottle of Dior"Joy" which doesn't have any smell at all. Their policy says 'no refund or exchange for fragrances' which is very handy for them to sell fake perfumes with no consequences. This is a Chemist Warehouse in Botany, Auckland, NZ. I will never be back there again!

Legrope

LegropeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Flu shot sickness

I had the flu shot at chemist warehouse Gisborne 5 d ago. I've had it before and no problems.
Day after I came down with the full blown flu and my family members are also affected. We had to get COVID tests. Now into 5d and worst flu I have ever had

Michael

MichaelAU

They have no conscience - treat customers like crap and people should consider going back to smaller businesses

Coverd 19

Chemist warehouse Hervey Bay walked in today got told I can’t because I don’t have a mask ,which I didn’t know because I don’t watch the news .But I was then told I can enter to buy a box of 50!!! masks and pay for it at the counter ??? how does that make sense, I can’t come in but I CAN come in to BUY a box of 50 masks,Do you see the stupidity of Chemist Warehouse.

Rachael M

Rachael MSydney, NSW

Faulty item

Purchased perfume as a gift from chemist warehouse. I attended a store close to work. When the perfume was opened the nozzle was broken, faulty and would not spray. I returned the goods three weeks after purchase with the receipt and showed the store the faulty item. The store refused to exchange even through they had sold a faulty item, the excuse given for refusing exchange was that they only exchange within 7 days even for faulty items. This took place during the pandemic and the Devastating local floods with no care to the fact that it was impossible to reach the store from my address and return. The service was appalling.

KCP

KCPMelbourne

Excellent Customer Service - Staff - Silvia

Enjoyed a very pleasant experience at the Melbourne store. Silvia took initiative to assist me with my questions, provided relevant product knowledge and was very warm and personable - thank you very much, Silvia! Happy customer!

Rvmurphy

RvmurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Over charged and poor service

I have been getting charged double my prescription price for 2 years. They lie to you over the phone when you ask them about things. Gabba chemist warehouse is the worst one.

Mdj5784

Mdj5784Murray Region, NSW

Terrible customer service

My wife and I have been going to this Chemist Warehouse for over 10 years. Not once have we ever had a bad experience. Today we went in at around 515pm.... Not 30 seconds later a young blonde girl at the checkouts looked over at my wife and yelled 'PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THE PRODUCTS'. I looked at her in disbelief and said what are you talking about, we haven't opened anything? My wife is looking at nail polishes...... She just huffed, gave us a dirty look and rolled her eyes. Meanwhile me wife is in tears at being embarrassed and accused of something she did not do. We will never return. This was Chemist Warehouse in Lavington NSW.

Dean i.

Dean i.South East Queensland, QLD

Could be better could be worse

Very friendly staff working under pressure. They don’t make returns particularly easy but they do try.
Mixed feelings about the place

Les R

Les RSydney, NSW

Refund policy stinks

Purchased hair dye for my daughter. Of course the colour was incorrect. Finally went back 4 weeks later and told the refund was only good for 7 days. The person in charge was quite rude and would not give me a credit docket either . I will never shop at there Bankstown outlet again.