1.8

Neve S

Neve S

Never buying perfume from here again.

On two different occasions I purchased perfume from my local Chemist warehouse store. Both times the perfumes at first seemed ok but after only a few times use they both went off. I know not to keep them near sunlight etc & have never had problems with other perfumes purchased from Myers or David Jones. I recently heard that Chemist Warehouse buy bulk and leave them in Storage containers for a long period of time before selling to customers, therefore if they are exposed to sun, extreme heat or even past their use by date this could be the reason why their perfumes are not any good. Never again!!

Dimi Giannopoulos

Dimi GiannopoulosSydney, NSW

Beamish st campsie rude service

I went to the store n found staff n even the manager very very rude n believe they have no customer service skills at all I want be recommending this store to anyone

Store LocationBeamish st campsie

Never go again!

Today I experienced a middle aged female worker treat me with no respect what so ever. I was oblivious to the fact that you weren’t allowed to test products anymore. She saw me and said “now you’re going to pay for it” in a rude tone giving me no other option and no way to explain myself. She was one of the rudest workers I’ve ever seen there and treated me in a way that a customer never should be treated. Highly recommend not going there!!!

The incident occurred at Chemist warehouse Bayside

Ritaki

RitakiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic Customer Service

On Purchasing Oral b Toothbrush online from chemist warehouse would run flat i three days ,went to my local store to exchange with receipt told it needed to be investigated in all my life all goods that are faulty would automatically receive REFUND or exchange ,alas not at this organization left it on counter and walked out in disgust. The Pharmasit parting words have a nice day, yeah sure what a way to start your day. Be very wary when doing any shopping from them never again left a bad taste in my mouth

Store LocationOnline
Alex C

Alex CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Consistently False Advertising.

Marketing practices of Chemist Warehouse is nothing but misleading advertising. Items advertised as half price can often cost more than full-priced items elsewhere.
Specifically, all Chemist Warehouse sale prices are a % off the Recommended Retail Price (RRP). However, they usually apply to their own brands or brands sold exclusive through Chemist Warehouse. So the manufactureres appoint a RRP that is outrageously expensive and in no way represents the true value of the goods (i.e. never sold at that price). And then Chemist Warehouse makes it half price, but the reality is that you are still paying too much.
Shop elsewhere.

Store LocationInstore and Online

Rude customer service_chemist warehouse port adelaide

Store LocationPort adeliade
Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy Softmed N95 Face Masks (If you wear glasses)

I bought & paid for the masks online with paypal to collect at the Burleigh Waters store. I then went into the ladies to see how they fit. Straight away my glasses fogged up & I couldn't see. Took them back & was told by an employee & the manageress, that they could not refund my $19.99 (for 3 masks) because they were not in saleable condition. They would not even give me a note to say I had returned them & fobbed me off with a phone no. for their customer service. So, I basically threw $20 in the bin. Never buy anything that you may need to take back - you will never get a refund.

Geertje

GeertjeAU

Quite often the specials are not applied when paying

Quite often the specials are not applied when paying. Today was an example: I bought 2 Biore products which were on special 2 for $8.00 However, at the checkout I was charged for the full price of Over 7 dollars each. I also bought Lavender oil that was on special. Again, I was charged the full price. I saw this when I checked my receipt, went back to the store and got $9.00 back. However, no compensation for the mistake and my wasted time and effort due to needing to come back. This has happened more often. Please check you receipt while you are in the store! Also the online website often does not give you the specials either. The girl at the counter checked my items and they were not shown as on special on the website. Buyer beware!

Store LocationWest Ipswich and also Ipswich South Street Chemist warehouse
Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Lots of baby products are almost out of date and off... Very disappointing ....

I’ve bought X2 baby food products from there now, they have been on sale- but no wonder as they are off! Almost out of date but you don’t really think to look at that when buying you just assume they will be OK... Not good enough at all... should be reported as this is a health and safety issue ...

Store LocationInnalloo

Madam O

Madam O

They don’t publish negative reviews

After making a large purchase from chemist warehouse (over $200 worth) they sent me an email asking me for a review. I went into great detail about how unimpressed I was. That was about a month ago, and I still can’t see my review on their website. I was always suspicious of their so-called product reviews because they are always written by people with broken English. It’s clear that they are very selective about which reviews they show and don’t show. I won’t trust their reviews again.

Store LocationWaverley, Vic
randeazza

randeazza

Helpful and took great measures for covid

I found my local chemist warehouse was super helpful in achieving not only my prescriptions being in stock all the time but also having plenty of baby products available when I could not get them from my local supermarket

Store LocationCaroline springs
gregy21a

gregy21aFar North Queensland, QLD

Return Policy as shown on Website not followed at Bentley Park Store in Queensland

Store LocationBentley Park Cairns
Raghu

RaghuSydney, NSW

Good price and returns policy

Good customer service. I regularly find them to have best pricing for regular medicines. Also I could return the medicine without any hassle when my GP decided to change medicine midway and they promptly refunded money back to my credit card.

Store LocationHurstville
Grace

GraceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good product

I was impressed with the number of pregnancy tests available. Due to an unfortunate night, I had to get a test done myself. Thankfully your product showed that I wasn't pregnant.

Unfortunately, in times of great need, the line for the register was too long. I had to wait at least 10 mins to be served.

Great store, however, the wait time needs to be improved to keep customers happy.

Store LocationBaxter
Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

1 hour wait for prescription

Leichhardt store 1 hour wait for the prescription would recommend to stay away unless you have plenty of spare time nothing good to say about this organisation other than parking

Prozac100mg

Prozac100mgSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not recommended, am happy to pay a couple of extra dollars and shop elsewhere.

Pharmacist and staff at the Bald Hills store are rude and speak down to customers.
Signs on vitamins are misleading and if your not careful you will end up paying more.

Store LocationBald Hills

very poor customer service

i went to the store with my son this evening to get some gel,
i ask the one of the girl was working along the aile,
excume could i ask something? she goes yes, adn i say could you please tell me where can i get DP for horse and dog? she goes what is that ? ask me back,
she speak so loud,i was shock,i was lucky that one of the lady was working along the aile said to her, dp is a rub gel that lady said to her,and she goes oh i didnt know that, my son study medical, he say to me how did she get the job here?at the chemist store? very poor customer service, doesnt know how to talk to customers

Store Locationnarre warren vic 3805
Prabir777

Prabir777Sydney, NSW

Taking advantage of Covid situation

I bought one Centrum Vitamin Tablets for my wife from Turramurra NSW store. I had to take it back after one day and requested for refund or store credit as my wife couldn't take it. The product was not opened at all even touched and was not a freeze item. Store replied that it's not possible as it had to be within 24 hours as it's consumable item and Covid time and declined checking with manager. What a funny logic! Does it need 24 hours for spreading Covid? I rang store, sent email to store but no reply, no action. What would you call this kind of attitude?

Store LocationTurramurra NSW
Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Constantly out of stock

Is a good chemist, but I have noticed they in the last 6 months, it can be hard to find some items because they are out of stock. Fix this issue and I will update my review to a 5 star rating.

Deb

DebRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Yet again no sale stock.

Saw catalogue, went on day 1 for sale item , none there. The cashier checked stock and none ordered IN the last month, and none in future orders even though on first page on catalogue. This has happened on several occasions at the Coolangatta store, either poorly run by manager or Head office. Would not recommend them to anyone.