Chemist Warehouse Physical Store

Chemist Warehouse Physical Store

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rude employee

Store LocationSt Luke’s Chemist Warehouse

Into the horizon

Into the horizonSydney, NSW

Artarmon NSW - so called SURPRISE and MYSTERY Sale on Cyber Monday, 2/12/19 from 4pm to 8pm

I was given a flyer at checkout when I shopped a few days prior this so called surprise and mystery sale from 4pm and 8pm and thought I'd check it out. One of the sales person did not know his products, keep saying that he did not know what the product look like and was hopeless. He did not seem to know what was on sale/special and what was not. Instead of saying I don't know, try using words such as "I am not familiar with the product but I will check this for you". Chemist Warehouse artarmon, this guy is not worth keeping. You try to make your mark in Artarmon NSW so prove it that you are worth the while!

Store LocationArtarmon NSW

Store LocationTaylors Lakes Watergardens Chemist Warehouse

Denham Williams

Denham WilliamsIllawarra, NSW

Never shop here again...

Went back to the Chemist Warehouse Wollongong Central store for a refund but got abused by the so called store manager who was horrible, rude and on a power trip! Never shop here, unless you want a bad experience!

Store LocationWollongong Central

mark

mark

incompetent and dishonest

provided script and was advised a wait of 20 minutes. Went and did something else for 1/2 hour, came back to pick up script and was advised it wasn't ready. Waited another 15 minutes before asking for my script back. Another 5 minutes while they searched for the script before locating it with the medication. Upon being queried about this the pharmacist said he'd called my name. I replied that I had checked whether the script was ready when I came back to the store and then waited and my name was not called out. He repeated that he did. Same pharmacist throughout.

Chemist warehouse is WORST!!!! I called customer care for some enquiry but nobody picks up ever.

I bought some medicine from chemist warehouse oxford street, I went back to the store for a refund but the customer service i received was horrible and rude. The pharmacist or manager was asian lady who came and talk to me while she was eating, by looking at that i felt disgusting, so unprofessional.

Never go back again

Store Locationoxford street, sydney

Yogesh

YogeshSydney, NSW

Misleading 7 days return policy on receipt...

Chemist warehouse needs to be more clear on their return policy on the docket. It should not misguide the customer by giving them half the information. It is mentioned on the receipt that refunds and exchanges will not be accepted after 7 days but when you go there to return with in 7 days they tell you another story which is not even on the receipt. Then you get harassed by the manager they question on your English and manager called it an argument when seeking clarification from the staff .
Really Horrible Experience.

Store LocationParramatta
Adrian

AdrianMelbourne

Not so cheap at Chemist Warehouse

Store LocationChemist Warehouse Level 1, Greensborough Plaza
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dirty tricks done "dirt cheap"!

Store LocationFitzroy

RTH

RTHSydney, NSW

Won't go there again

Went to the on located in Epping. Customer service is average to mediocre. However, we've been charged much more that quoted twice now. The first on was in June, and we didn't realise until we got home and didn't have time to come back as we were in a hurry to travel. The same happened yesterday, where the price on the shelf was different from what's on the receipt. Again, forgot to check until home and didn't want to bother coming back and deal through some drama for $3. Will just avoid their product from now on and use our local chemist shop from now on. At least, we get much better service there and there is no surprises like this.

Store LocationEpping

MysteryShopper

MysteryShopperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service.

Poor customer service. Went into Chemist Warehouse Murray Bridge looking for something, and couldn't find what I was looking for. So asked a lady who worked there and she didn't even look up and look at me and replied we don't have that here go to another chemist and find it. I work in Customer Service so I know how tuff it is but this was unacceptable. Will not be returning my business there!

Store LocationMurray Bridge

Graham

GrahamBrisbane

Do not deal with this company - save your self a lot of grief

Store Locationchemist warehouse Lawnton Qld. 4500

Hellpo

My name is a Costas and I visit your Northbridge store on weekend last gone for purchase of a special cream for my anoose. It has been a very sore an with much red pile so I describe my problem with the girl at counter, which she get most upset about. She tell me a Costas, you need go get Anusol for your bum. I try this cream she a gave to me. But It has very little work on my anoose and only make it feel worse. Whayt do you suppose I do about now?? Sincerly Yiannis Costas

Store LocationNorthbridge

Hello is any body thier? I would like a help a please! Sincere Costas

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Underquoted with terrible service

I called to have a quote on ferinject, the pharmacist had said it was approx $19.50 per bottle. I walked in expecting to pay $40 in total. I had the script filled and went to the register where they advised me the total cost was $80 (39.90 per bottle) the pharmacist came over and apologised saying she misquoted me on the total should be $80. I asked to get my script back elsewhere, went to a chemist down the road and filled the exact script for $40. Absolute rip offs! They tried charging me without any Medicare rebate.

Store LocationLeichhardt
J9

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't expect customer service

Went to the Baxter store yesterday morning, saw plenty of young female staff members gossiping in the aisles while I shopped but no-one at checkout when I wanted to pay! Rung the bell, waited - no-one came, rung the bell AGAIN, waited - still no-one came and kept doing this but just wasted my time as no-one came to serve me after 5 rings of the bell so I just ended up leaving the goods at the counter and walking out. Went elsewhere where I actually got service. Perhaps time to train your staff in customer service since that's normally what they're getting paid for.

Store LocationBaxter

Jacqui Lee

Jacqui LeeSydney, NSW

Chemist Warehouse Blacktown repackaged medication then charged patient with Medicare number private prescription price

I was prescribed with antibiotics (1 capsule 2x day for 7 days). Original packaging has 25 capsules. Chemist Warehouse Blacktown repackaged the antibiotics into a new bottle with 14 capsules in it. Not only that, charged me private prescription price when my script quoted Medicare number.

Store LocationChemist Warehouse Blacktown

Poor phone manners at Forrest Hill

Rang the store to see if they hold a repeat scrip as I was interstate without my medication and the woman who answered was very abrupt and very rude. Not the way to treat a desperate patient

Store LocationForrest hill

reviewer

reviewer

Lawnton Shop Staff Rude and Demeaning

Make complain to Australian Pharmacy Council: office hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm AEST Monday - Friday. Office address is: Level 1, 15 Lancaster Place, Majura Park, Canberra Airport, ACT 2609 Phone: +61 2 6188 4288 They have online complain as well to further assist with complain, I have always been demeaned by staff, they act like they bossy, unregulated, and have no idea of generic names which cause safety concern

Store LocationLawnton

Smiley

SmileySydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor customer service

The store is a ghost town compared to Eastwood and City. Well stocked but quite. If you value customers walking through the door, make a good impression. You cant make a first impression the second time. I had to call out asking for assistance for product and call out for someone to serve me at the register. Not impressed. On my way to work on a Sunday!

Store LocationYarrara Road Pennant Hills