Mutale

MutalePerth, WA

RACIST PHARMACIST

I went into chemist warehouse to have my statutory declaration authorised by a witness. I waited for atleast 30 minutes before my name was called. Everyone found me there and left me there for 30 minutes, they all got what they were looking for and the pharmacist attended to them but not me. When it was my turn the pharmacist by the name of JA YOON CHOI accused me of stealing a pen which she later found from her co worker, i asked her why she didnt believe i put the pen back but she did not respond.

Store Locationarmadale
TanRC

TanRC

Horrid conditions

Positive- prices competitive
Negative- do not enforce social distancing, return policy is only 7 days with no exception (although not advertised or advised anywhere including on receipts) unclean (boxes messily thrown across the floor) with no care for customers requiring special access and customer service is non existent. Will be going back to supporting local pharmacies where possible and not this big chain that is more concerned with the bottom dollar as opposed to customer service and concern.

Store LocationPoint Cook, VIC

Hugo Boss Reverse cologne

They have zip payments online but not instore. Instore they have an asian paying app for payments and only asians can use it. Im sorry 2020 catch up! Lost that sale to another store. $96 that you guys could have had if you doubt with yr backwards paying system. Do better!

Store LocationGlen innes auckland nz

Ryan S.

Ryan S.Sydney, NSW

Treat Every Customer Like Thief

Honestly this is the worst shop I’ve ever seen in the world. Some so-called security guy standing there and screening customer’s bag upon exit as if they stole something? And asking the customer ‘only this?’ after seeing the receipt? Come on it’s 21st century, use some anti-theft technology!

Store LocationHaymarket
Jejemon

JejemonSydney, NSW

Phone prescription order not processed.

I rang Turramurra Chemist Warehouse before noon, and asked them to prepare three different repeat prescriptions which they had on file. I identified myself and a pharmacist was able to identify the required tablets. Arriving after three, I asked my wife to pick them up as parking was a problem. She was told that they had no order and was spoken down to, and had to join the queue, with no apology offered.

Store LocationTurramurra
Domenica Condie

Domenica CondieCentral Queensland, QLD

Customer service

I will never return to the north mackay store again. They wrongly packed prescriptions. When I complained the lady put her head to one side and said “well I am sorry” she did not care in the least. I sent the company a formal complaint and I have never heard from them.

Store LocationNorth mackay Qld
Lydia

LydiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

FAULTY SURGICAL FACE MASKS

The strap has come off every Softmed Surgical Face mask that I have removed from a new packet purchased from Chemist warehouse.
I understand one mask could be faulty but each one in the packet.
I returned the faulty masks, but Chemist Warehouse Oakleigh would not refund the faulty product.
I also submitted my complaint to Head Office and have had no reply.
The customer service and care factor is extremely low.
I have to say that this is not the first time that Chemist warehouse has sold a faulty product.
In addition, they struggle to refund, even when it is absolutely clear the product is faulty.
I will be shopping at another Chemist as this one does not value customers.

Store Location1535 Dandenong Rd, Oakleigh
Roy

Roy

New Rooty Hill Store with terrible staff

This store in Rooty Hill is transitioning to CHEMIST Warehouse. They should train their staff better. This male staff behind the counter, Mila, or something, just tried to replace a medicine on my wife's script without telling me, AFTER I already said NO when he asked if I would accept a replacement brand because "they are made by the same company". If a customer says no generic or no replacements, NO means NO. Whatever is on the script, that's what you give. If you don't have it, then you don't! It's not your decision to make changes! Doesn't make a difference if YOU think it's the same, the customer has the final say! Even kept talking loud insisting it's the same after I cancelled the order and the manager returned the script! Wow!

Store LocationRooty Hill
Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Cheap and Cheerful

I've had some serious back pain lately, and needed prescription meds.....my local chemist filled my scripts (2) for $46.35......I had to go again a few days later and another $44.26.
After a week, pain still there, but was able to get to Chemist Warehouse......same meds $11.59.
I've been back to Chemist Warehouse two more times over the past week, and each time my scripts have been at least $30 less than my local, and this was getting stronger meds....
I'm not yet 65, but Chemist Warehouse is treating me fairly every time, and not like a cash cow.

Store LocationChatswood

Ian D.

Ian D.Far North Queensland, QLD

What a waste of space!

Absolutely bloody difficult to negotiate to the back of the store. All the aisle were blocked with towers
of goods I have to negotiate in my wheelchair.
the first two people I asked did not know what Mechurochrome was the pharmacist found it..
at the checkout a lady in the store helped it was $4.52.
I got an absolutely useless receipt 14 and a half inches long.
I am glad I only go there once a year.
What a waste of space...

Store Locationcairns mccleod street
Sally

SallyChatswood

Being accused for a product I’ve never received, terrible customer service at Chatswood store

Store LocationChatswood NSW

Mez

MezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disability discrimination campbellfield store

Went into campbellfield and was asked to step outside as I didn’t have a face covering. I explained I had a lawful medical exemption and told them it was stated on DHHS website that you can not refuse someone if they have a valid exemption. None the less after attempting to show the manager the website and my exemption I decided not to give them my business after being treated so poorly. Support your small local chemist, I haven’t had a problem there.

Store LocationCampbellfield
Judah T.

Judah T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Class profiling and discrimination: Hold big business accountable !

I went in on my day off so I wasn't wearing business clothes, and I do have a few tattoos. When I asked for help with the fragrances behind the glass I was rudely directed towards the cheaper fragrances. I asked again a few more times and patiently waited while I watched three other customers get served who arrived after me. I alerted the pharmacist who eventually called a younger employee who was willing to serve me. However, it was quite a deplorable experience.

Store LocationMyer Centre, Adelaide
Therese Suzanna

Therese SuzannaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would not let me shop without a mask - even thought I have an exemption!!

Would not let me shop without a mask - even though I have an exemption!! This has happened at the Mentone and Cheltenham store. My family and I are very upset. This is discrimination at its best!!

Store LocationMentone Vic, Cheltenham Vic
Honestcustomer

HonestcustomerSouthwest, VIC

Will not honour price match

I went into chemist warehouse to price match an item at an amcal store. The price was the website and able to be purchased as a click and collect. When in store they also contacted store closest and confirmed it was in stock. This is dispite multiple amcal stores in my town. Anyway was in stock so didn't matter. But store would not price match because they say this price is online and not instore. Even though price was a click and collect price. Chemist warehouse spend millions on advertising on tv, catalogs and all over stores displaying the they will not be beaten and making people assume that they are the cheapest but when you find a competitor price they will not match or honour their policy based on my experience.

Deepty

DeeptyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refund and exchange policy

Hi CW Team..I purchased two products Lor/liftx3day and LorR/liftx3Serm which is around 60bucks..I went to swap them with same expensive product of upgraded brand but manager refused to swap them.Both products are in their original packaging and are with receipt.They are useless to me as it does not satisfy the purpose they have been bought for.It involves lot of my hard earned money..Could you pl let me know the process as it is stressing me out alot.Im frequent customer of CW.You should have some policy of refunding or exchanging as other organisations are providing to their consumers .

Alice Jones

Alice JonesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Got my brows on Maybelline!

What great products Maybelline have, and the range of brow make up has improved greatly. I bought Maybelline's Brow Extreme crayon pencil today for half price, and am loving it's smooth application.

Store LocationMoana heights

AntonioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad service

Store LocationShop 5 Mernda village, sc cnr kalkallo way and mernda village drive,, mernda, vic
Antonio

Shared on Facebook, Instagram and between friends.

Jackie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buyers Beware - Rosanna Chemist Warehouse does not refund or Exchange

I bought a Glucose monitor Thursday 1 October. I did not open the box as I realized I bought the incorrect item. Tuesday 7 October returned and explained. Perfectly packaged with receipt. I was told that under no circumstances would they refund or exchange. This not because of Covid19 but apparently at all times. Buyers need to be absolutely sure before they buy in this store

Store LocationRosanna
Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Is this? The best place to wait for a Ventolin request

very small waiting area, lack of attention and 5 minute wait for a Ventolin request during a quiet trading day. Expected better, but not today, should improve soon to help locals

Store Locationsouth melbounre