Kathryn E.

Kathryn E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with my purchase

This is now the third mattress I have bought- purchased one more than 15 years ago which I have only just replaced and also purchased another one for my spare room. All mattresses have been great, very comfortable and well made. Service in store is always good, also managed to time my purchases well as they had some really good spend and save offers. Have recommended to other family and friends who have also purchased over the years and been happy.

Aoife Gourlay

Aoife GourlayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing mattress extremely comfortable

Very satisfied very comfortable amazing mattress get a great night's sleep evry night .
The mattress along with new pillows can't get a better night's sleep

Pina.b

Pina.bGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best bed ever!

Store location and parking is perfect and easy. Amazing customer service and great help finding the perfect mattress. I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone who is simply after the best mattress for the perfect price. Thank you once again!

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good old customer service!!!

Alex from DFO Essendon was fantastic and provided amazing advice with absolute no pressure which was a contrast from competitors!!! Made my choice so simple and the bed is out of this world good!!!!

Bekah

BekahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High quality mattress, great service

I am a happy customer, will return when I need mattresses for my kids. Thank you for a great service.

Great

Purchased And Sleep supreme mattress,medium soft,great quality mattress for my back problem,but unfortunately did not help,the team were really helpfull,so ended up getting a refund with no hassles,would highly recommend

Carol F.

Carol F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldn't go anywhere else ,

I purchased my first mattress here over 27 yrs ago and have continued to shop here since , i have been given the right advice to suit our families need , from children at a young age to just recently as adults , 3 yrs ago i purchase a mattress and my husband found it to firm ,True to there offer and word chiropractic bedding fully repaced it with no problems at all , fantastic service , delivery was on time , product was perfect and of high quality , i would highly recommend them , i thank them for there services, carol Fleming

Neil

Neil

Great Bed Great Service

Was approached buy a young salesman with seconds of entering the store very friendly and polite, I had done a bit of research on what I wanted and he guided me through the range, I was able to decide on the product I wanted and was happy with the price, I did not feel pressured by the sales man but felt very much helped. delivery arrived on day promised , delivery men again very polite and friendly no issues

TTez

TTezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So comfy

Website was easy to navigate, mattress is Super comfortable and great quality! Was a perfect quick delivery. Highly recommended!
Happy Customer!

Amandeep kaur

Amandeep kaurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent

i got 3 mattresses last month and i am using these which has wonderful quality and comfortable too, and i am sleeping very well every night.

Gurkan A.

Gurkan A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best bed we ever purchased

It amazing comfort don’t want to get out bed in morning haven’t had a bad back since love it wake up energetic

Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Hi Gurkan, thank you so much for your 5-star rating and for the fantastic review; we're so happy to hear that your back pain has been minimised because of your new mattress. As for not wanting to get out of bed in the morning, complete understand :)

customer_sonya

customer_sonya Sydney, NSW

Exactly what I was after

My long single trundle bed easy to order and was delivered quickly and perfectly. Great space saver. Versatile with two single making a queen. It’s great. Haven’t put it together yet but looks easy to do. Highly recommend this company.

Pahko

PahkoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have to change it

Store is in my neighbourhood and easy to find it.
Range of products pleantiful and helpful staff.
Product is of quality appeance, easy to assemble but the delivered mattres does not have same initial softness as the sample I tried in the store and overall not good.
Australian made and 100 day trial is what made my purchase decision. No sign on the box it is Oz made and unfortunatly I will have to return it but will try next in the price range.

Allison O.

Allison O.Illawarra, NSW

And sleep luna

Brought a king size and sleep luna
The delivery was super fast and I live on the NSW south coast. Unfortunately I found the mattress to firm for me most likely cause I'm a side sleeper
I contacted the company and my refund was super easy and fast. I would buy q mattress from them in the future .

Mark B.

Mark B.Western District, VIC

Best Buy in Ballarat

Andrew the manager really knows his stuff. Got the best advice from someone who's been in the industry a very long time. Great range and easy access through store. wonderful nights sleeping. Excellent quality. minimal assembly needed. took me just 20 minutes. Delivery man also very helpful getting unit into house and advising on unpacking and assembly.

AnilJ

AnilJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing mattress

We purchased a cloud 9 and are loving it. It’s so firm/supportive yet feels soft and comfortable at the same time. Vrithi from the Nunawading store was excellent in explaining things and helping us chose the right mattress.

Marg

MargGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy

So comfortable to sleep on. The service was perfect in store and the delivery service was great and friendly. Very happy

Good mattress

The mattresses bought for my sons they are happy with them they feel better than other ones they had before

Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Thank you so much for your support and feedback, we greatly appreciate it and are so happy to hear that your sons are sleeping well with their new mattresses.

Best nights sleep in quite a while !

A huge range of products we’re available and we feel we’ve bought the best bed of them all. Comfort was very important as I have a bad back but our bed offers support and now a good nights sleep! So easy to assemble so beautiful to sleep on. Thank you so much.

Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Hi Marie, thank you so much for your 5-star rating and for the wonderful feedback; we're thrilled to know that you are sleeping so much better now with your new mattress. Wishing you many, many more best nights sleep :)

Review collected in partnership with Chiropedic

A long looked for solution!

This has solved our poor sleep and bad backs! I have never met friendlier staff who went out of their way to be helpful

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Hello and thank you so much for the 5-star rating and for the amazing feedback; we're so happy to hear that you are now sleeping better and experiencing less back pain. We so appreciate your support in taking the time to provide us with your review.

HAPPY FAIRMONTER

HAPPY FAIRMONTERasked

I have fibromyalgia..Thinking of the adjustable bed for extra comfort..Has anyone bought the adjustable bed and comments please..also i livenin metro SA is the dellivery free there. And does the gel surface make u feel cold as that wouldnt suit me..i already use a pocket spring mattress and i use a latex foam topper.
Appreciate any feedback before sale ends

MM a
MM a

Sorry, I don’t know

marilync

marilyncasked

We purchased a Springwall Chiropedic Bahama mattress 5 years ago four our bed at the cottage. We are now looking to replace our mattress at home. Can you please tell us where we could buy the same mattress? We live in Toronto Canada

Hi Marilync,

I think you are after this company https://havenmattress.ca/products/lux-hybrid.
We are based in Melbourne, Australia:)

Cheers,
Emilia

Jet

Jetasked

How well does this mattress wear?

sanbruce
sanbruce

I've had mine for about 6 months and it is still very firm but comfortably so. There are no indentations where I am sleeping which I have had a problem with in the past with other mattresses. I use a waterproof underlay which is comfortable and does not make me hot. So overall I would say this mattress is the best I have ever had.

Kamma Clarke
Kamma Clarke

The mattress is very comfortable and contours to the body and does not disturb my partner so basically I can get in and out without him knowing & vica vesa. Made here in Braybrook local access - great price and quality I really happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Chiropedic mattress! Don't hesitate go get one or even two or more...

Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

We have been supplying mattresses to families and businesses for over 27 years.
We pride ourselves on using only the best materials when manufacturing our mattresses and bases. We ensure this by sourcing top quality materials from leading Australian suppliers such as Dunlop Foams and Bekaert Deslee Textiles. We then back this up with a warranty where should something go wrong, you can deal direct with us –the manufacturer.
Come in and visit one of our Stores or shop online!

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic representatives

CategoryFurniture Shops