Verifiedchiropedic.net.au

Delivery was on time

Paula D
Paula D

Quality comfortable mattresses

We purchased a Chiropedic mattress 25 years ago and it was a great mattress and whenever we had house sitters they would often ask about the mattress because it was so comfortable. We replaced it with Yinahla Premier Luxe and it is also great. We also purchased 2 Allay mattresses for our kids and one picked one which was too firm and to a softer one under the 100 day trial. Show details ·  1
TonyW
TonyW4 posts

Very happy

Very good service and excellent bed sales person Kimmi was very good Show details ·  1
Daniel M.
Daniel M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great products that don't work together

Bed base, bed head and brackets were nice. However, once receiving found there wasn't a way to mount the bed head to the bed base with the purchased brackets from Chiropedic. After contacting them they only sent information that would probably work on their lumia base but not bed base. Disappointed this wasn't mentioned on their website regarding base, head and bracket compatibility. Show details ·  1
molly h.
molly h.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Double base bed the best

Bought bed base for mum..So impressed with price, quality, ease to put together, and quick delivery. I bought another bed base for self a month later as so happy with it. Will buy from here again Show details ·  1
Grant
GrantRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified
Misled
MisledSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Best mattress for bad back

Just purchased And Sleep Luna for myself after doing research . I have very bad back and could hardly move when waking . Only received my mattress 2 days ago and Back and Neck pain soooo Reduced .. should have brought this mattress ages ago for my Adjustable Bed Base . Company and Delivery was Great . If you have back problems cannot recommend highly enough.. Show details ·  1
amzim
amzimAU6 posts

Comfortable mattress at a good price

After 8 months of poor sleep from uncomfortable mattress’s I’ve finally had a good nights sleep thanks to my new mattress! The range of mattress’s is good and I was glad to find a mattress without memory foam which I can’t stand. The only downside if you don’t live metro the delivery cost is quite high but even then the mattress was a good price. Also when unpacked it was damp and smelt like carpet cleaner, I contacted the live chat and was advised that it’s a treatment and it happens because it’s packed straight after manufacturing. I was advised to sun the mattress or put a heater on which wasn’t really practical on a rainy day with 95% humidity so I used a hairdryer instead which did the trick. Show details ·  1
Alice S.
Alice S.2 posts

Wend H
Wend HSouthwest, VIC3 posts

Bed all sorted before Christmas

Arun at the Hoppers Crossing store made my over the phone purchase very easy.
I had tried to purchase online but it rejected my post code which confused me as I only live in Leopold, just out of Geelong.
Ringing the Hoppers Crossing store directly solved all my problems and Arun was knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Show details ·  1
Rod
RodSouthwest, VIC

Seamless purchase

Buying a mattress can be a difficult process but after a couple of visits to the Hoppers Crossing store to try Arun made the purchase easy over the phone. Good price, free delivery and prompt and clear service. Show reply
Dao
DaoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Amazing!!

I can't imagine my life without it. I'm excited to go to bed every night hahhaha it's so comfortable.. I've had back issues for a few years now but I've noticed with this mattress it's been a game changer, the service I received at the braybrook store was also amazing! 110% recommend Show details ·  1
Lucy
LucyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Product! We just bought a second one!

Perfect mattress for growing teens and tweens. Great value. Competitive price. Kids are now sleeping so much better. Show details ·  1
Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Comfortable mattress

Helpful staff to help us select the one suitable for our requirement. Delivery on time. The one we selected was perfect and has been excellent to sleep on. Show details ·  1
Manjit S.
Manjit S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect mattress

Great quality mattress, very comfortable and happy with the purchase. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
RAK
RAKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Support plus medium firm mattress

This is our 3rd mattress from Braybrook
Equally as good as the first two
Good value for money …. And the product is what it is sold as
Honest salesmanship Show details ·  1

Helen W.
Helen W.

Looking for reviews and experience with the Chiropedic bed base (not mattress.) I'm concerned that the slats sit on rails which are attached to the sides rather than on top of structural supports. Do they stand up to use without failing and do they last beyond the 5 yr warranty?
Thank you.

Chiropedic   DM
Nikhil
Nikhil

Hi Team Chiropedic,

Could you pls suggest which kinda Mattress is good for the Lower back pain and my age is 38.

Thanks Nick

OGHOLLOW YT Y.
OGHOLLOW YT Y.

High l have fibromyalgia , and back issues. Which mattress would you recommend?

Chiropedic   DM

About Chiropedic

Chiropedic is a mattress store that in addition to mattresses (including kids mattresses), sells beds and bases, adjustable beds, bedding and bedroom furniture. They have stores around Victoria.

The store offers a 30-day price match promise, an 100 night trial, and up to 20 years of warranty on their products.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the mattresses they purchased from Chiropedic were comfortable and supportive.
  • They also said that staff were helpful and didn’t push customers to buy their products.
  • According to reviews, the delivery of their mattress was straightforward and on time.
CategoryFurniture Shops