Yuv

YuvGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional customer service

Arun was absolute professional and really really helpful!!!
The mattresses we bought here are the ones we been looking for ages, perfect for price and quality, 100% recommended product, more over Auatralian made.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Janti

Janti

Happy shopping!

I recently purchased a queen and a single mattress from the Chiropedic store in Nunawading. They are exactly what I was looking for: well designed, super comfy, great value for money, and above all - made locally in Australia!
A special thanks to Vrithi. She provided outstanding customer service and arranged a mattress-swap when I discovered that I really needed firmer support. Vrithi was very knowledgeable about the range of products available and now I’ve got the perfect match. The delivery team were also excellent - polite and efficient!
I would definitely recommend this place as a first stop! Thanks again, Vrithi.

bazman

bazmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

wonderful customer service thanks Mary at Braybrook

Today I went to the Braybrook Shop to get some advice to lodge a claim for my mattress , Mary was the ladys name that helped me fill out my form with photos , I cannot thank her enough for her efforts a pleasant person to deal with and she couldnt be more helphful for my issue , it was a pleasure to deal with such a lovely lady who was very caring to solve my problem. Excellent work made my day kind lady.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct compares to other Furniture Shops

Jules L-B

Jules L-BVictoria

Great mattress and service!

Liz

LizMelbourne

So needed it

I knew this company has been here for many years and so I trusted the quality and it did not disappoint. The sales lady Katherine was very helpful over the phone and so I made the trip to the store where she proceeded to help me. She showed us a few that we wanted and told us to take our time choosing the right one and we didn’t feel rushed or pushed at all. The mattress has now been delivered as promised and I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend avoiding big stores for your mattress needs and come directly here.

I love my cloud 9 mattress

Australian made was important to me at this time The mattress and base with drawers are great quality The lovely lady in store knew her product and was very helpful Because of COVIDSafe the men could only push base and mattress through door. Luckily my daughter and son in law helped to get base set up and put mattress on top otherwise I could not have done it by myself

Review collected in partnership with Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Nunawading store service excellent. Very pleasant and informative. Pleasure to purchase from them. Very much looking forward to taking delivery of our cloud nine king size bed and bed head.

Emmanuel G.

Emmanuel G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products, horrible company

Ellie

EllieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Customer Service, Amazing Kids Mattress!

Ben A.

Ben A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The perfect bed, which has literally changed my life!

Chiropedic Nunawading comes highly recommended. A fabulous, Australian made mattress and base, from a family company. Not only is a mattress an important investment, which I at last took seriously, sleeping on the Cloud 9 has changed my life! A great product with great service. Oskar was knowledgeable and helpful from the moment we walked in. Highly recommended.

Mae B.

Mae B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordered online, smooth transaction!

Went to chat a sales rep online as I ordered
during lockdown. She was very informative
and very patient to discuss with my preferences.
This is my second mattress I ordered, as always
happy with my purchase, mattress was perfect!
Thank you! :)

Cloud 9 deluxe superking medium firm

I'm 6 foot 4 and 120kgs. This bed offers complete support and is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. It is so solidly built and comes with a 20 year warranty. Would buy again. Highly recommended.

C.Lee

C.LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good price. Fast delivery. Happy with service

Easy to navigate website. Easy to order.
Very satisfied with my new pillow. Satisfied with delivery. service was great and straightforward. Good and clear conversation via email. Happy with price. My pillow was on sale.

NGUYEN QUOC THANG T.

NGUYEN QUOC THANG T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fanstatic

i am feeling fanstatic and enjoying very much. i fell into sleep fast and wake up with good body. its easy to install and the store i went to that has many types of product for me to choose.

Elsa T.

Elsa T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So soft and comfy

The Bamboo sheets i bought are so comfy and soft, they help me fall asleep, shipping and delivery came next day, i couldn’t be happier with my purchase, thank you

Happy customer Carla

Happy customer CarlaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, and even better Bed!

The service was great, from help in store to the delivery. Our new bed is so comfortable and we are sleeping so much better. Putting our bed base with drawers together was so simple, they even left hand written instructions for which drawer fit where for ease. Couldn’t recommend more highly.

Jennelle

JennelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect kids mattress

It was so convenient ordering online and super fast home delivery service. Always friendly service. Very comfortable and great quality. It’s the perfect first single mattress for my son. He loves it!

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

We have found the Chiropractic Pillow of Good quality. I don't get up with a neck ache nor headache. I would recommend the pillow yo anyone I know that is looking to purchase one. I would like to purchase another 2 if you have any on s special.

Fabulous customer service

Very impressed with the fabulous customer service I received from Kylie at Chiropedic at DFO Essendon. She was very knowledgable and patient helping me find the right fit for me. Highly recommend this company.

Kerrie Anne Baker

Kerrie Anne BakerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent price. Excellent mattress.

Delivered in a timely fashion. Excellent payment plan options. Lovely staff and a family run business. Mattress is comfortable and solved my sore hip problems. My elderly parents thought it was comfy and good value too.

Jet

Jetasked

How well does this mattress wear?

sanbruce
sanbruce

I've had mine for about 6 months and it is still very firm but comfortably so. There are no indentations where I am sleeping which I have had a problem with in the past with other mattresses. I use a waterproof underlay which is comfortable and does not make me hot. So overall I would say this mattress is the best I have ever had.

Kamma Clarke
Kamma Clarke

The mattress is very comfortable and contours to the body and does not disturb my partner so basically I can get in and out without him knowing & vica vesa. Made here in Braybrook local access - great price and quality I really happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Chiropedic mattress! Don't hesitate go get one or even two or more...

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

We have been supplying mattresses to families and businesses for over 27 years.
We pride ourselves on using only the best materials when manufacturing our mattresses and bases. We ensure this by sourcing top quality materials from leading Australian suppliers such as Dunlop Foams and Bekaert Deslee Textiles. We then back this up with a warranty where should something go wrong, you can deal direct with us –the manufacturer.
Come in and visit one of our Stores or shop online!

Agu

Aguasked

We would like to exchange our mattress on 100 night comfort guarantee. We checked our mattress and as per our knowledge there is no damage. But there might be some aspects such as body impression, slat impression below the bed etc. which only mattress experts will be able to notice.

Can you please tell us what is the process like is there a way to get our mattress checked by chiropedic before we return and buy a new one? If not, once we exchange our mattress for a new one what happens?

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Hi Agu, please send us your invoice number and best contact details to info@chiropedic.net.au and we will get one of our team members to contact you in regards to organising the comfort return swap over.

Arlette

Arletteasked

Can I get my old mattress picked up?

Hi Arlette,
Yes you can get your old mattress removed with selected ranges. For more information about mattress removal feel free to follow the link below.
Regards Amy
Chiropedic Bedding.

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct representatives