Excellent experience- knowledgeable staff

Store well laid out and sales person very knowledgeable. I received excellent customer service. Was also very happy that I can arrange to have my old Mattress collected and even happier that it will be recycled. Thanks

Perfect mattress

Store was easy to find and close to my house so it was very convenient. Went to the store as it had a high rating compared to other stores I searched and ended up buying a new double mattress for my bed and also a mattress protector! Can confirm it definitely fits the rating. Thank you to Tania for helping me out on the day!! :)

Warranty Claim MadeYes

JP

JPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid if you want a good quality bed and an easy process.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Sally01

Sally01Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic bed and excellent customer service . No regrets!

I went to the store a few times to try out the mattresses to make sure I chose the perfect one. All the sales assistants were extremely helpful. I ended up purchasing the support plus gel mattress as well as a bed head and base. I now love getting into bed every night.
Chiropedic bedding was the best decision I made. You can't go wrong!

Jude P.

Jude P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service in melbourne

A big thankyou to Tania at pakenham for there help and advice the electric bed is amazing and has given me back a good night sleep that i havent had for a long time.To the men that set up the bed and explained the working thankyou

Katie

Katie

So happy with the product and service!

I placed my order for the Charlie King Size bedhead on Monday and it arrived Thursday morning (very impressive considering it was interstate and we live 90 minutes outside Sydney)! The delivery driver called me the night before to arrange a drop off time, very organised. We just set the bedhead up and couldn't be happier. The quality is so good, especially considering the price. The colour suits our bedroom perfectly. Thank you Chiropedic for the excellent service and product! We will be shopping here again!

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

GREAT PRICE, GREAT BED, GREAT SERVICE. THANK Y0U

I searched online for weeks and Chiropedic came out tops in service, quality, price and support. Alex, the Canadian sales assistant from the Essendon store was unbelievably helpful. Smooth delivery and great support. It's the best bed I've ever purchased at an unbelievably good price. Plus Made in Australia. Top quality and comfort. A+ in Everything.

Ralph Porter

Ralph PorterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sleep and health made easy

We have returned to this outlet in Ballarat a few times now, every time we purchase products we were greeted by friendly helpful staff.
The mattress and recently the gel lined contoured pillow, has made such a difference to our health and sleep.
Suffering from constant nerve damage in the shoulders and neck...the products take the pressure off and relieve muscles.
Will always return, thank you so so much.
Brilliant friendly staff with knowledge and great deals. ☆☆☆☆☆

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Royce

Royce

Great mattress

Choice of very good mattresses. Excellent customer service. Promised to change mattress if it didn't suite is. Delivery as said in time. Will go back when other mattresses need to be replaced.

Trevor

TrevorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product great prices, already a returning customer and will be coming back again soon

Store layout is average but it is a warehouse/ store but the products are great and a great prices purchased a king single and there are no handels is my only criticism. This is the 2nd mattress we have purchased and we will be upgrading our queen mattress soon

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

Total recommend Chiropedic Mattress Direct . Tanya was fabulous her knowledge of the adjustable bed we purchased was impressive and she couldn’t do enough to help us . Also the guys who came and set it up at home were very professional

Jane B.

Jane B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Been a insomniac for all my life,now I can’t wait to go to bed !

Absolutely love my new king firm cloud nine mattress!
Delivery guys were great and service over the phone was excellent.
Quick delivery was awesome too
Thanks heaps Chiropractic beds
I’ll definitely recommend!

Great mattress, great service

Was very happy with the service from Karim, he was friendly, knowledgeable and patient. Mattress is terrific, perfect for my son who is loving it and sleeping well. The base looks nice too.

Cbert

CbertGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for that first mattress

We got this mattress for our little man as he graduated to.his big boy bed. It's extremely comfortable and our son is sleeping well.
Delivery was free and super quick. Easy to deal with to change days and came within the time bracket they gave us.

Cess

CessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

King size mattress

The sales consultant was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. This is the 5th mattress we have bought from Chiropedic and honestly best mattresses we have ever owned. Also best prices by far!!

Chee Kong

Chee KongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress and very good service

Paul W.

Paul W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great sleeps at night

From the salesperson at the store to the guys delivering the end product, I could not fault the excellent service all around including prompt delivery and answers to all of my questions

Great mattress

Friendly staff, great service. The store was excellent. The delivery was great and the location of the store is easy to find. I would recommend this store to everyone who needs a new mattress or bedding.

Joe

Joe

I bought a Cloud 9 mattress and I could not have made a better choice.

The stores rep Patricia was great and also 5 star for service and couldn't be any better in understanding what I was looking for because of my bad back problem.

Perfect

Great service. Great delivery. Great mattress will always be my mattress shop from now on...staff are very helpful and have knowledge of their product which helps when choosing. The mattresses we have are different. 3 types for everyone and everyone loves them. Thank you for a great product.

Jet

Jetasked

How well does this mattress wear?

sanbruce
sanbruce

I've had mine for about 6 months and it is still very firm but comfortably so. There are no indentations where I am sleeping which I have had a problem with in the past with other mattresses. I use a waterproof underlay which is comfortable and does not make me hot. So overall I would say this mattress is the best I have ever had.

Kamma Clarke
Kamma Clarke

The mattress is very comfortable and contours to the body and does not disturb my partner so basically I can get in and out without him knowing & vica vesa. Made here in Braybrook local access - great price and quality I really happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Chiropedic mattress! Don't hesitate go get one or even two or more...

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

We have been supplying mattresses to families and businesses for over 27 years.
We pride ourselves on using only the best materials when manufacturing our mattresses and bases. We ensure this by sourcing top quality materials from leading Australian suppliers such as Dunlop Foams and Bekaert Deslee Textiles. We then back this up with a warranty where should something go wrong, you can deal direct with us –the manufacturer.
Come in and visit one of our Stores or shop online!

Agu

Aguasked

We would like to exchange our mattress on 100 night comfort guarantee. We checked our mattress and as per our knowledge there is no damage. But there might be some aspects such as body impression, slat impression below the bed etc. which only mattress experts will be able to notice.

Can you please tell us what is the process like is there a way to get our mattress checked by chiropedic before we return and buy a new one? If not, once we exchange our mattress for a new one what happens?

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Hi Agu, please send us your invoice number and best contact details to info@chiropedic.net.au and we will get one of our team members to contact you in regards to organising the comfort return swap over.

Arlette

Arletteasked

Can I get my old mattress picked up?

Hi Arlette,
Yes you can get your old mattress removed with selected ranges. For more information about mattress removal feel free to follow the link below.
Regards Amy
Chiropedic Bedding.

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct representatives

CategoryFurniture Shops