Chiropedic

Great product knowlege and service thank you

Thank you for the great service n the 25/11/20 our children are enjoying the wonderful mattress you guided us to buy. Very happy thank you

Judi H.

Judi H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Room to move in comfort !

We were very satisfied with the professional service we received over the phone and the staff were helpful with our problem solving- Thankyou!

Sambhav

SambhavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality and friendly staff

I went to display store and staff there helped me to find right one for me
I went for super firm and it’s worth
No more back pain

Leo

LeoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Having great night’s sleep. Great back support.

Shop was well set out, salesperson was very knowledgeable, not a hard sell, we got the answer to our questions.

Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Hi Leo, and thank you for your kind review.  Our Sales staff are a great asset to our business and we are pleased to know that you were so happy with your shopping experience, but more importantly you have had a great nights sleep.

Good service and value for money

The staff service online, speed of delivery, quality of product and value for money = A+
Thank you so much for such a great mattress.

Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Hi Rebekah, we're so happy to read your A+ review. :) We equally pleased to read that you feel the service and quality of our products, is priced well. That’s the advantage of buying directly from the manufacturer; no middle man.

Shannon C.

Shannon C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than sleeping on cloud 9

From the moment I walked in the showroom the young champ who served us was very helpful and even though it was his first day back at work due to the pandemic restrictions and certain shop process had change he went out of his way to organise exactly what I wanted and when I needed it by.
Overall we bought a great bed and received great customer service from the sales man all the way through to the gentleman who delivered the bed to my house and the assembly which I also did myself was quite easy.

CCB

CCBMelbourne

So comfy!!

Easy ordering and easy and fast delivery.
My 15 yr old son is really happy. He says it’s very comfortable.

Wissam B.

Wissam B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't buy online

Don't buy online specially the value select rest i wasn't happy at all very uncomfortable and i ordered three mattresses one of them i ordered wrong and the problem is that i got stuck with it because there is a charge of $135 to swap it over,the customer service is very good and patient and polite but the policy is very bad

Aggie

AggieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Cloud 9 is divine! Absolutely lives up to it's name.

I couldn't be happier the cloud 9 mattress. It really does feel like you're sleeping on a cloud, and feels really supportive too. The staff at the DFO Essendon store and at head office were all amazing to deal with also.

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and very happy with product

I managed to get in to the store just before the doors closed on Aug 5th and I was helped by Vrithi who was great in getting me exactly what I needed. Very happy with the product and service.

Marko Lugonja

Marko LugonjaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent company I would definitely recommend them.

Hi guys I got married back in 1997 and three of my friends chipped in and bought me a mattress I've had that mattress for 23 years and it's still going strong. I am going to buy my boy the same mattress and thank you Tanya for all of your support today in helping us find the best deal and the best mattress you really are a mattress expert again we thank you very much Tanya for your incredible service during this current covid-19 crisis we know there has been troubling times so thank you.

Kate C

Kate C

Excellent products and service.

A wonderful find after visiting MANY similar stores. Excellent customer service and quality products at great prices. Could not be happier with our purchases of multiple mattresses and protectors. Highly recommend a visit.

Yuv

YuvGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional customer service

Arun was absolute professional and really really helpful!!!
The mattresses we bought here are the ones we been looking for ages, perfect for price and quality, 100% recommended product, more over Auatralian made.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Janti

Janti

Happy shopping!

I recently purchased a queen and a single mattress from the Chiropedic store in Nunawading. They are exactly what I was looking for: well designed, super comfy, great value for money, and above all - made locally in Australia!
A special thanks to Vrithi. She provided outstanding customer service and arranged a mattress-swap when I discovered that I really needed firmer support. Vrithi was very knowledgeable about the range of products available and now I’ve got the perfect match. The delivery team were also excellent - polite and efficient!
I would definitely recommend this place as a first stop! Thanks again, Vrithi.

bazman

bazmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

wonderful customer service thanks Mary at Braybrook

Today I went to the Braybrook Shop to get some advice to lodge a claim for my mattress , Mary was the ladys name that helped me fill out my form with photos , I cannot thank her enough for her efforts a pleasant person to deal with and she couldnt be more helphful for my issue , it was a pleasure to deal with such a lovely lady who was very caring to solve my problem. Excellent work made my day kind lady.

Jules L-B

Jules L-BVictoria

Great mattress and service!

Liz

LizMelbourne

So needed it

I knew this company has been here for many years and so I trusted the quality and it did not disappoint. The sales lady Katherine was very helpful over the phone and so I made the trip to the store where she proceeded to help me. She showed us a few that we wanted and told us to take our time choosing the right one and we didn’t feel rushed or pushed at all. The mattress has now been delivered as promised and I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend avoiding big stores for your mattress needs and come directly here.

I love my cloud 9 mattress

Australian made was important to me at this time The mattress and base with drawers are great quality The lovely lady in store knew her product and was very helpful Because of COVIDSafe the men could only push base and mattress through door. Luckily my daughter and son in law helped to get base set up and put mattress on top otherwise I could not have done it by myself

Review collected in partnership with Chiropedic

Nunawading store service excellent. Very pleasant and informative. Pleasure to purchase from them. Very much looking forward to taking delivery of our cloud nine king size bed and bed head.

Emmanuel G.

Emmanuel G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products, horrible company

marilync

marilyncasked

We purchased a Springwall Chiropedic Bahama mattress 5 years ago four our bed at the cottage. We are now looking to replace our mattress at home. Can you please tell us where we could buy the same mattress? We live in Toronto Canada

Hi Marilync,

I think you are after this company https://havenmattress.ca/products/lux-hybrid.
We are based in Melbourne, Australia:)

Cheers,
Emilia

Jet

Jetasked

How well does this mattress wear?

sanbruce
sanbruce

I've had mine for about 6 months and it is still very firm but comfortably so. There are no indentations where I am sleeping which I have had a problem with in the past with other mattresses. I use a waterproof underlay which is comfortable and does not make me hot. So overall I would say this mattress is the best I have ever had.

Kamma Clarke
Kamma Clarke

The mattress is very comfortable and contours to the body and does not disturb my partner so basically I can get in and out without him knowing & vica vesa. Made here in Braybrook local access - great price and quality I really happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Chiropedic mattress! Don't hesitate go get one or even two or more...

Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

We have been supplying mattresses to families and businesses for over 27 years.
We pride ourselves on using only the best materials when manufacturing our mattresses and bases. We ensure this by sourcing top quality materials from leading Australian suppliers such as Dunlop Foams and Bekaert Deslee Textiles. We then back this up with a warranty where should something go wrong, you can deal direct with us –the manufacturer.
Come in and visit one of our Stores or shop online!

Agu

Aguasked

We would like to exchange our mattress on 100 night comfort guarantee. We checked our mattress and as per our knowledge there is no damage. But there might be some aspects such as body impression, slat impression below the bed etc. which only mattress experts will be able to notice.

Can you please tell us what is the process like is there a way to get our mattress checked by chiropedic before we return and buy a new one? If not, once we exchange our mattress for a new one what happens?

Chiropedic TeamChiropedic

Hi Agu, please send us your invoice number and best contact details to info@chiropedic.net.au and we will get one of our team members to contact you in regards to organising the comfort return swap over.

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic representatives

CategoryFurniture Shops