Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

It was refreshing to receive great customer service. Katherine was knowledgeable and took the time to ask what we wanted before matching us with a mattress we love. We had entered a few other stores where we had waited for a lengthy amount of time before being acknowledged or felt pounced on which made us walk right out of the door. Thanks heaps Chriropedic bedding

Very happy

The store was easy to navigate and the product range was both good and clean. I mention this as we had previously visited other stores, whose mattresses were not very clean and made the experience of lying on them to try them out unappealing. The staff at Essendon were very friendly and Vy needs to have a special mention as she was very professional , friendly and knowledgeable of all the products on display . She went out of her way to help us yet at no stage was she pushy . We choose to buy the cloud 9 Visco flex king size . Upon delivery we discovered that one of the side buttons was missing (a small thing really)and contacted the store to let them know. Once again Vy was very friendly and professional . She organised for a new replacement mattress and the pick up of the old one to be delivered within 3 days . To date we are very happy with our new mattress .

Very happy so far

Easy to navigate the store. We were happy with the product range. So far the mattress is comfortable and appears to be of good quality. Vrithi was most helpful. Thank you

Great Customer Service

Everytime me and my family goes to footscray market , we always passed by at chiropedic factory in ballarat road easy to find because its along the road. Very satisfied with the products in display. Very comfortable and non disturbance in sleeping the mattress we bought and easy to assemble. The store manager/owner is very kind and helpful even gave me a great discount with the 3 mattress and mattress protector that I bought. Will definitely come back.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised

Easy to find, easy to get around store. Had excellent help by Katherine who helped us choose the right bed for us.

Katherine was great to deal with, she didnt pressure sale, she simply showed us around then worked out what we needed. We went away for 10mins to think about it and returned to buy a new bed that was fitting for us.

Great product and great service

Thanks for the great mattresses and also for the great service during the purchase and also delivery. The product is great and comfy and the delivery was really smooth. Thanks again

Product Appearance Not as advertised

It is the best mattress in the world!

Very comfortable and very affordable. I would recommend this mattress to the whole world.
I can move left and right without any hustle.
Australia's best mattress ever, perfect manufacturing ever!

Mattress

Great in store experience, very helpful and friendly staff. Very professional in knowledge and helping to find the right mattress for me. Also had a great special one.
Shop easy to find.

Great product and great service

The store was easy to navigate through and the customer service we received was great from Kylie at the Essendon store, DFO.

The mattress is very comfortable and we are satisfied.

Al

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Wonderful service & great product!

So easy to find the store and the sales rep was fantastic!!
Very satisfied with the quality of the product & the service!!
Product came already assembled & the whole experience was very positive!!

Customer Service with a smile

Melissa was very helpful and went above and beyond when assisting me with choosing the right mattress to purchase. Melissa made the task of deciding which one a much easier and enjoyable experience. Thanks for your help Melissa. Much appreciated.

Comfortable mattress, amazing service

The service we received at the nunawading store was spot on. Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
Delivery was seamless and the mattress itself is so comfortable! Finally we are sleeping well again!

Great service & prices

The staff at the Hoppers Crossing store were very helpful and friendly. I am very happy with my purchases from here for both mattress and pillows, and they also offer great competitive pricing.

Highly Recommended ..

Friendly staff ,Great Service , Price and Product Range ,very helpful,making it easy to choose my new bed .over all i walked away satisfied knowing i got a great deal. Highly Recommended

10 years on the mattress still looks and feels like new

We bought our mattress ten years ago and from interstate, sight unseen, based on product description and reviews. We have never slept better. The mattress has no wear marks and only very slight body indentation patterns even after all these years.

June 19th 2019 Update: Back again

Just replaced our old mattress with the updated model. Great to sleep on, even better than the original that is now being handed down to one of the kids after a good ten years of service.

Product Appearance As advertised

LOVE my New Mattress - Heaven!

I am so happy with my new Eclipse Gel Medium mattress from Chiropedic. I love that my mattress is Australia made, and also by a local family business. Great customer service also which is important to me.

Product Appearance As advertised

Best mattress store by miles!

By far and away the best mattress store in Melbourne. Loving our recently purchased Mattress and Pillows and the great service from Kylie and Marissa. From initial contact to follow-up support, they have been great. Support as good as we get from the mattress itself! Such a rarity these days. Thanks team :)

Great customer service!

Thanks Chriopedic for the great mattress and awesome customer service!

Vy at the Essendon DFO store did a great job helping us out with this one. When we had an issue with delivery of our headboard, Vy got it sorted out quickly for us.

When we decided after a month that the mattress wasn't quite right for us, Vy willingly went over the options for a swap with us, recommending a few options for us and then getting the mattress swapped over.

We are really pleased! Thanks Vy and Chiropedic!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
You're more than welcome!! So glad that you guys are happy and it was always fun our in-store chats

Warranty Calm and poor handling

Our mattress has completely sunk on either side has become hard, uncomfortable and feel springs underneath hips. We have completed the warranty forms, sent images. Being this is a warranty issue and we shouldn't have to pay to have our mattress fixed under warranty. The customer service regarding this issue has been hideous in store and over the phone. My partner and I would never recommend this store. Spend your money elsewhere.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Melissa, we would like to emphasise that all repairs which fall under our Warranty are FREE OF ANY CHARGE. As per our warranty terms and conditions, Chiropedic will cover transport costs arising from repair or replacement under the terms of this Warranty during the first 12 months of the Warranty period. After 12 months transportation costs are to be met by the purchaser. As your mattress was purchased over 5 years ago, this is why the team have advised you that there will be a $99 transportation cost. It has nothing to do with the actual repair of the mattress and is for the service of collecting your mattress and returning it to you. Please let us know if you would like to proceed with the warranty claim. Thank you, Emilia

It's fantastic

The store has a variety of mattresses to choose from which I found the one that really suit my need and my liking. Since I got the mattress, I just sleep tight everynight and get up so fresh.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

How well does this mattress wear?
I've had mine for about 6 months and it is still very firm but comfortably so. There are no indentations where I am sleeping which I have had a problem with in the past with other mattresses. I use a waterproof underlay which is comfortable and does not make me hot. So overall I would say this mattress is the best I have ever had.The mattress is very comfortable and contours to the body and does not disturb my partner so basically I can get in and out without him knowing & vica vesa. Made here in Braybrook local access - great price and quality I really happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Chiropedic mattress! Don't hesitate go get one or even two or more...We have been supplying mattresses to families and businesses for over 27 years. We pride ourselves on using only the best materials when manufacturing our mattresses and bases. We ensure this by sourcing top quality materials from leading Australian suppliers such as Dunlop Foams and Bekaert Deslee Textiles. We then back this up with a warranty where should something go wrong, you can deal direct with us –the manufacturer. Come in and visit one of our Stores or shop online!

We would like to exchange our mattress on 100 night comfort guarantee. We checked our mattress and as per our knowledge there is no damage. But there might be some aspects such as body impression, slat impression below the bed etc. which only mattress experts will be able to notice. Can you please tell us what is the process like is there a way to get our mattress checked by chiropedic before we return and buy a new one? If not, once we exchange our mattress for a new one what happens?
Hi Agu, please send us your invoice number and best contact details to info@chiropedic.net.au and we will get one of our team members to contact you in regards to organising the comfort return swap over.

Can I get my old mattress picked up?
Hi Arlette, Yes you can get your old mattress removed with selected ranges. For more information about mattress removal feel free to follow the link below. https://www.chiropedic.net.au/free-old-mattress-removal/ Regards Amy Chiropedic Bedding.