Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (76)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (91%) · Not as advertised (9%)

customer_first_namec

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service and quality

Very satisfied with the service and best advice given with which product to go with. Knew about the place from my family , recently bought a mattress . Happy with my purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Review collected in partnership with Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

So far, we have found the mattress very comfortable and we've had a much better sleep.

Easy to navigate store, a big range of mattresses with alot of choices for the type e.g. soft, medium soft etc. Great quality. Helpful sales person at Nunawading. Good choices for kids, especially the trundle bed, with the choice of slide out or on legs.

Review collected in partnership with Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Very comfortable and great service

Customer service was excellent. Weren’t pushy in anyway. Love the way the queen size mattress came in the box and fitted in the car. We brought the bed for our son. He can’t believe how comfortable it is. Well done

Cheeky V.

Cheeky V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Soft Slumber

The service at store by Vrithi was excellent, helpful but pressure free. The mattress I purchased was great value and perfect for my needs. I had to wait a few days for the mattress to be manufactured but it was delivered within the time frame given.

Tania G.

Tania G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best sleep

The store is well known you could say a land mark it's been there as long as I can remember. I recently purchased me 2nd matteres and sales staff are great and matteres are so coumfey

Excellent product knowledge!

We had an excellent experience with Vrithi who helped up find the perfect bed for our needs. Very knowledgeable about the product and incredibly patient with all of our many questions about the bed and what would suit us best! Highly recommend buying a mattress here.

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Custoner Service made it easy to Buy Quality Bed

Gteat customerr service found it easy to navigate the store with the help of the sales staff and there was a good range to choose from. I am very happy with the quality of my 2 beds l purchased.
Bed very easy to assemble.

Kerrie M.

Kerrie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect night’s sleep.

I rang ahead to see if they had what I needed in store. I got the bed-in-a-box. The lovely sales lady held it for me and even helped me load it in my car. I’m just loving the comfort and having the best nights sleep.

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great to deal with

The Braybrook store was well set out with a good selection of beds to look at.
The sales person was very helpful without being pushy. We discussed our needs and found the right mattress by trying out a few.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Christian.T.Kensington

Christian.T.KensingtonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Probably the best pillow i have ever slept on

This is the probably the best pillow i have ever slept on. It is fantastic quality as well as great value for money. The shop had wonderful, helpful and friendly staff - 5 stars

Highly recommend this company

Our shopping experience was a pleasure. We had previously visited several bed shops without success. The sales person (Tania) was exceptional. She took time to find the perfect mattress for our needs, was very knowledgeable and understanding. And we were pleasantly surprised at the price. Next time we will come here first.

This is great

The shop was comfortable to look at the furniture I was looking for, the staff working there were also very nice. I made the furniture myself and I am very pleased.

KAPC

KAPCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect . So comfy the all family now loves it

The store was great. Staff are amazing. They ask you what you want, point the mattresses which are to your specifications and then give you time and space. I love that...I hate when the sale person is on your neck. Matress arrived on time.

Michele

MicheleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfy and I don't wake up aching in every

The lass who served us at the Pakenham store- Tanya- was very helpful, knowledgeable, kind, and did not rush us at all. We really appreciated her service and wish her well in all of her endeavours.
Our old bed frame fitted around the new bed which was fantastic- saving us having to buy a new bedhead.
The young men who delivered it were friendly, quick and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

So glad I made the decision to purchase my new pressure relief pillow!

The customer service at Chiropedic was personal and tailored to finding the best fit pillow for my needs. After sampling some of the available products, I settled on my Pressure Relief Gel Infusion Pillow and now sleep so much more soundly and comfortably than I did before. I highly recommended you do yourself a favour and visit the Nunawading store.

John B.

John B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Luxury on a budget!

I just scored a huge bargain on a double bed and couldn’t be happier!! The bed had a large slash on it’s price and the staff was very accommodating and helpful in helping me pick the best one that fits my exact needs! Would definitely come back for my next mattress purchase!

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Back pain has lessened considerably.

I love my mattress mind you I think maybe I should of gone medium firm rather than firm as firm took a few days to get use to. But I still love it. My quality of sleep is so much better.
I wake up with less cricks in my back if any. Love the site. Delivery was great also. Thank you. I will buy again from this store 100 percent .

Sonja M.

Sonja M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!!! Best sleep Ive had in forever!!!

I didnt have to wander too far to find the perfect mattress! I tested quite a few before I found the right one for me. The mattress arrived earlier than expected.

Jean

JeanGippsland, VIC

Best sleep for years and wake totally refreshed

Store wAs well laid out and easy to find right product with a great selection to pick from. The mattress was excellent quality and the instructions were easy to follow.

Sarit H.

Sarit H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great solution for spare room.

Great solution for spare room. Only wheels are needed to be assembled, which make everthing very easy.
Fast delivery.
Only one down size- delivery window was too long (9am-13pm). It enforce you to stay at home and wait...

Jet

Jetasked

How well does this mattress wear?

sanbruce
sanbruce

I've had mine for about 6 months and it is still very firm but comfortably so. There are no indentations where I am sleeping which I have had a problem with in the past with other mattresses. I use a waterproof underlay which is comfortable and does not make me hot. So overall I would say this mattress is the best I have ever had.

Kamma Clarke
Kamma Clarke

The mattress is very comfortable and contours to the body and does not disturb my partner so basically I can get in and out without him knowing & vica vesa. Made here in Braybrook local access - great price and quality I really happy with my choice and have no hesitation in recommending Chiropedic mattress! Don't hesitate go get one or even two or more...

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

We have been supplying mattresses to families and businesses for over 27 years.
We pride ourselves on using only the best materials when manufacturing our mattresses and bases. We ensure this by sourcing top quality materials from leading Australian suppliers such as Dunlop Foams and Bekaert Deslee Textiles. We then back this up with a warranty where should something go wrong, you can deal direct with us –the manufacturer.
Come in and visit one of our Stores or shop online!

Agu

Aguasked

We would like to exchange our mattress on 100 night comfort guarantee. We checked our mattress and as per our knowledge there is no damage. But there might be some aspects such as body impression, slat impression below the bed etc. which only mattress experts will be able to notice.

Can you please tell us what is the process like is there a way to get our mattress checked by chiropedic before we return and buy a new one? If not, once we exchange our mattress for a new one what happens?

Emilia W.Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct

Hi Agu, please send us your invoice number and best contact details to info@chiropedic.net.au and we will get one of our team members to contact you in regards to organising the comfort return swap over.

Arlette

Arletteasked

Can I get my old mattress picked up?

Hi Arlette,
Yes you can get your old mattress removed with selected ranges. For more information about mattress removal feel free to follow the link below.
Regards Amy
Chiropedic Bedding.

Get an answer from our members and Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct representatives