Cincotta Chemist Physical store

Cincotta Chemist Physical store

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cincotta Putting Diabetics Lives at Risk

Store LocationIndooroopilly

Sam L

Sam L

Incompetent, are run like a corner store - no professionalism

Palagi

PalagiSydney, NSW

Mt druit store nothing but crap liers, don't call if you want to know if they have something.

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Over priced item and decline to price match

Toady (17 Apr 19) I went to purchase a Zyrtec Eye drop , I used to get the cheapest price from Cincotta Merrylands , this is the first time I went to Cincotta Discount Chemists Penrith, 473 High Street, Penrith NSW 2750. But to my surprise I found the Price is $12.00 instead of Chemist warehouse price of $10.00; I asked for price matching but was declined, do you think I will visit again or request my friends to visit? Rather will visit next door to Chemist Ware House .

Store LocationCincotta Discount Chemists Penrith, 473 High Street, Penrith NSW 2750

Awful

Husband ordered a medication we can only get from NSW, we are in VIC, was meant to be sent out on Friday, Monday when my husband has run out and needs it they call and say they are just sending it. Pathetic service and no regard for patients needs, absolutely dismal. Want to lift their game

Go elsewhere - staff are rude and prejudicial

Appalling service - I was insulted by staff and could here them talking about me - will never go back

Bad experience

I went in to ask the chemist about something and buy a medication cream
I was the only costumer i waited for like 5 minutes standing there was 3 staff standing doing things and then another costumer comes that costumer was served straight away although i had waited and i came first i was not happy at all i had to leave and I don’t recommend this to anyone it has never happened to me in any other chemist

Tuan Duy

Tuan DuyCampsie

Great chemist

I come here for all my medical needs and every time I come in here staff are always friendly to me and I very happy with how they service me and my wife, very big store so they have everything.

Jean C

Jean CBrisbane

Too expensive

Ameralia

AmeraliaCaringbah

cincotta takeover of Bova in Caringbah is awful!!!

Picasso2

Picasso2GUILDFORD (NSW)

Misleading and not up to speed

Terrible customer service

I called the fivedock store yesterday.
I wanted to get a script filled.
To my surprise the staff member told me over the phone told me to go elsewhere, as there price is more expensive.

I am very disappointed, with the lack of service, I have been a regular customer at this pharmacy for many years.
After this experience I will never shop from Cincotta Chemist again.
I have shared this with all my family and friends.
I have now ordered my script from a competitor within your area.

Very dissatisfied customer.

F+ for customer service

After 10 year of loyalty to cincotta in Merrylands their vale for care since the renovation there is no regard for customer service. I have never met such rude staff.

I will never step foot in there again.

Lazy Staff, Bad Services.

Very bad service, ask for price of product but the lady say she can't check the price when she talking with me, lazy staff, never comeback again, bad services.

The pharmacist is rude, assumptive and unhelpful - Blacktown Cincotta

The pharmacist decided what was best for me without asking who the medicine was for. Absolutely useless, unhelpful rude and arrogant person, not a professional at all.

As I had asked for a specific cough syrup, he started rambling on about the negatives of that cough syrup without providing me an alternative option or solution. and guess what - He did not even have that specific cough syrup available...

Cincotta Pharmacy tried to rip me off

I was offered a prescription by the doctor to which I handed it over to a staff at Cincotta Pharmacy after hours, and she had given me a much more expensive version of the product which was offered to me. There was a less expensive version in the store, and I had requested to purchase that one instead, but the pharmacist pushed the much more expensive product in my hand and literally forced me to buy it.

Nevertheless their slogan "we will never be beaten on price" is extremely faulty.

I went to Terry White and Priceline where I was helped by much more friendly and knowledgable staff who educated me on the product. While the pharmacist at Cincotta knew NOTHING about the product, or played stupid to rip me off.

Colleen

Colleenblacktown

Cincotta staff in Blacktown

Staffs in Blacktown are horrible. Very bad customer service. Unfriendly. I won't go back there again ever! They are very unprofessional!

Chemist are very selective in terms of helping people.