City Beach Australia Online store

Brand Manager for City Beach Australia Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Melita
MelitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service

Refused my return over a packaging box. The one they sent me that was already damaged on their end. Unbelievable

Sizing Very large
Lauren B
Lauren BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product not as described and expensive to return

Product not as described and not correct sizing. When I went to return it, they asked me to pay $9.15 (they was only worth $19). Very disappointing, won’t shop there again.

Do not return anything with the label attached to the box

I returned a pair of shoes in the box and not only did i have to pay for the return shipping. I put the label on the shoe box which is against the policy. Even though all tags were attached and it was in original condition. This has rendered the shoes to not be able to be sold and therefore no refund was given. The shoes were one size too small and they wont even do an exchange. Make sure you read the return policy before purchasing.
"It is likely that the shoe box had been used as the return box or had a return label attached to it, therefore damaging the item and deeming it non re sellable." Catherine, City Beach Customer Service

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia Online store compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Bruno
BrunoSydney, NSW

Order not arrived after 8 days

I bought some clothes 8 days ago and selected them to pick up at a physical store.

after 8 days the store doesn't know where it is, and doesn't want to give me my money back.

Fantastic customer service

Had a mix up with my order, however customer service (Theo) was super pleasant and fixed the issue straight away

The worst place to buy from

Every time i’ve ordered from city beach they’ve sent out the wrong product.
This time around, i was sent out child sized products, that were modelled on an adult woman. I am over it. Shouldn’t have bought anything from here after the first time they mucked up.

Cindy l
Cindy l

Lack of information and not so good customer service

Need more information on products they sell . needs to stop telling customers to purchase 2 item and then return 1 because they don't know any thing about what they are selling. learn from culture king they have all the information you need to purchase confidently

Jesss
JesssPerth, WA

Click and Collect - procedure makes no sense!

brad
bradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple to ordee

Super easy store to navigate. Ordered four pairs of shoes. They are very comfy. One pair needed to be a half size bigger but other than that very happy. Order came very fast.

Brendan
BrendanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor customer service

I ordered some Ray-Ban sunglasses for an upcoming holiday, and selected express post to make sure they arrived in time. They sent me the wrong item (polarized, and a cheaper model than I ordered). I contacted customer support, and attached a photo to avoid any confusion, and to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

While they seem to have agreed to send me the correct item, they won't do it until I provide evidence I've posted back the incorrect item.

Update: It turns out they didn't even have the item I ordered. Oh well, refund it is then. I will definately never shop with City Beach again.

Confusing Size Chart

Be very careful selecting shoes. The size chart isn't very clear. The "CB order size" doesn't show any half sizes. On the chart the only half sizes listed are UK. But for some of their products when you order half sizes they are US size but without making that clear. It's very easy to get misled and get the wrong size. When I attempted to explain this, City Beach couldn't/wouldn't understand so don't see this as an issue. Very unhelpful customer service. I hope they correct their chart - every other online store I've used has the shoe sizing much more clear by having precise product descriptions and/or having US half sizes listed on their chart. Returned the shoes and ordered the right size from another supplier.

Kim
KimMid North Coast, NSW

Unhappy with Ava and Ever

Love City Beach overall but was so disappointed in the purchase of Ava and Ever jumpsuit. Jumpsuit strapless with added straps option, however once attached, they pulled the lining up and just didn’t fit right. Boning popped thru fabric within 2 hours of wearing. So sad and also slightly embarrassing as I was at Christmas celebrations and didn’t have other clothing with me. Prices are cheap....seemingly for a reason.

Loz
LozSydney, NSW

Sizes not true to size

Ordered a size 10 playsuit would fit size 10 kids. I have ordered clothes from all over the world online and everything has been true to size and fits.
Will never order from City Beach again

Terrible Experience

I ordered a bikini as a Christmas present for my niece and only the bottom turned up. City beach offered me a refund of 50% of the purchase price and took a week to let me know they could not find the top. By this time it is too late to try to order another set, as they are out of stock.

Do not buy from them as they are too careless and can't even sent the correct product.

False advertisement of product

I ordered a "Clean up" version of the New York Yankees base cap but received an "MVP" version cap instead, TWICE. Either they are just too careless when organising the items or just falsely advertising their products. This made me curious as to how many of their products could well be falsely advertised.

Read more reviews - page 2See all City Beach Australia reviews