City Beach Australia Online store

City Beach Australia Online store

Confusing Size Chart

Be very careful selecting shoes. The size chart isn't very clear. The "CB order size" doesn't show any half sizes. On the chart the only half sizes listed are UK. But for some of their products when you order half sizes they are US size but without making that clear. It's very easy to get misled and get the wrong size. When I attempted to explain this, City Beach couldn't/wouldn't understand so don't see this as an issue. Very unhelpful customer service. I hope they correct their chart - every other online store I've used has the shoe sizing much more clear by having precise product descriptions and/or having US half sizes listed on their chart. Returned the shoes and ordered the right size from another supplier.

Kim

KimMid North Coast, NSW

Unhappy with Ava and Ever

Love City Beach overall but was so disappointed in the purchase of Ava and Ever jumpsuit. Jumpsuit strapless with added straps option, however once attached, they pulled the lining up and just didn’t fit right. Boning popped thru fabric within 2 hours of wearing. So sad and also slightly embarrassing as I was at Christmas celebrations and didn’t have other clothing with me. Prices are cheap....seemingly for a reason.

Loz

LozSydney, NSW

Sizes not true to size

Ordered a size 10 playsuit would fit size 10 kids. I have ordered clothes from all over the world online and everything has been true to size and fits.
Will never order from City Beach again

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia Online store compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Terrible Experience

I ordered a bikini as a Christmas present for my niece and only the bottom turned up. City beach offered me a refund of 50% of the purchase price and took a week to let me know they could not find the top. By this time it is too late to try to order another set, as they are out of stock.

Do not buy from them as they are too careless and can't even sent the correct product.

False advertisement of product

I ordered a "Clean up" version of the New York Yankees base cap but received an "MVP" version cap instead, TWICE. Either they are just too careless when organising the items or just falsely advertising their products. This made me curious as to how many of their products could well be falsely advertised.

C L C

C L CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discount not applied to online purchase

1st online purchase stated 20% discount however this was not applied to skates purchase. Very sneaky and won't purchase through City Beach again.

Jah V.

Jah V.Southwest, VIC

Fast delivery, great products

Ordered my parcel on Wednesday and it arrived Thursday afternoon! Products were exactly what i wanted. Thanks City beach will definitely order again from you guys.

White shirt was practically black

White shirt arrive with black marks all over it and wasnt in it's own bag + Sizing is a bit off

Della

DellaSydney, NSW

Selling Re-used items?

I paid $40 for a yankees cap & it came with a sweat smell and dirt marks on it. Its like they sold me a re-used cap without even at least cleaning it. I won’t be buying from them again. Their jackets are also made from cheap material and peel after the first wear. Definitely not worth the price you pay here for the crappy quality you get.

Wrong Sizing

I ordered a pair of 13 in kids shoes and was sent the wrong size. Upon calling the support line i was accused of lying about the size i ordered but yet myself having a disability i had my partner check that it was the right size. Not buying from City Beach again.

Sizing sucks

I am a true to size size eight, and let me tell you, the 'size eight' multiple pieces of clothing I received are most certainly not size eight. Maybe more like a kids 12 or 14. Also, quality is a bit iffy depending on item

Jennifer

JenniferHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service online, and then again at the store where I picked up item

I saw a womens rash top online. I emailed and got a reply from Patrick. He let me know what I wanted was in store in the size I wanted in my local shop. I went up to the shop, staff very helpful, friendly and fantastic.
Came home very happy chappy. Couldn't rate my dealings with City Beach high enough.

nob

nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

We brought bikinis which turned a strange colour in the pool. They refunded money very quickly on the return of the item We will buy from them again as everything else has been of great quality

Kate J

Kate J

Excellent service

Ordered four items, one was a handbag. Upon inspection I noticed there was some colour transfer on the bag which made a white bag unusable. I emailed customer support and they were amazing. Big shout out to Christina. She Got back to me within 24 hours, organised to pay the postage for me to return the faulty bag and even gave me a free express shipping code for my next purchase. This was the first time I have had any issues with their products, and they rectified it and definitely kept me as a return customer. :)

Summer

SummerPerth, WA

Excellent quality and service

I made an online purchase and was so impressed with the service and quality of items that when it was my birthday I requested vouchers. Again ordered Tuesday and delivered to Perth Friday. Thank you City Beach. I have recommended to family and friends.

JustMe

JustMeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressed!

I ordered a couple of beanies online (to help cope with the chilly Melbourne weather!) They arrived really quickly and are beautiful quality. Great communication with regular delivery updates. Very happy!

Is a brilliant store but really disappointed with my recent purchase

I’m a frequent customer at city beach and usually I’m really happy with there clothing but when I received a dress I purchased online there was a line of material that had been pulled up on the back of the dress. I’m not looking to return it as it’s to much effort and it was needed urgently for a special occasion.

Kaillanny C.

Kaillanny C.Sydney, NSW

I didn't receive my delivery

I made an online purchase I was all happy that it was delivered today (super fast, because I ordered the week) I was following the delivery by messages ... but as soon as I received the delivery message delivered at the door of the building and there was nothing. .. I went to a concierge as soon as I received a message and I was overwhelmed because I was already super excited to wear my bikinis..... now the delivery is as done and I didn't receive my package.

Alex

Alex

Great Service

Ordered two pairs of pants online. The pants were delivered to the wrong address by the courier.
City Beach went above and beyond and sent out two new pairs at no cost.

I will be buying from them again!

Jaimee97

Jaimee97Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Outstanding all round

The order came really fast, it was exactly what i ordered and came beautifully packaged, the slippers were really soft and well made, they are very comfortable and worth the money we spent