City Beach Australia Online store

City Beach Australia Online store

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Horrible service

I ordered one jumper from this store. At first the order took over a week to get delivered once i received it, it wasnt even my order. I then returned that order and got my original order posted to me with express postage. After 5 days i received that order, it was the right jumper yes but the complete wrong size. It is seriously not hard to just get it right.

i am very disappointed in the service and will not be shopping here again.

Miss Abby

Poor Customer Service

Jess

Jess

Love City Beach and there range of products

Every time ive purchased stuff from here Ive been happy with the clothing and accessories. express postage always comes a day after I ordered and standard shipping usually comes within the week. Easy to return items too!

Anne

AnnePeel, WA

Bad online customer service

I placed a $140 order, and after a week it still hadnt arrived. I phoned the online support number, was on hold for almost 10 minutes, only to be told our order hadn't been processed due to a gliche in the system (even though we received confirmation of the order). I was then promised 30% off for the inconvenience which was never sent through. Bad customer service. All I wanted was to have the order processed and sent but this wasn't an option. Not even a discount for the stuff around. Online buyers beware

Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service would definitely purchase again.

I ordered a few pieces of clothing and a pair of sandals off their website. Just after a week of not receiving another email about my order being shipped I sent an email to customer service and received a really kind email back about there being some sort of issue but they would continue to update me about my order. The next day I received an email that the sandals were not in stock as the products can take up to 24 hours to leave the website which is fair. I then received the money back for the sandals and a further $50 ecard for the inconvenience. My order was delivered to my doorstep the next day.

Robyn T

Robyn TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Top class - happy customer!!

I placed an order last week and was kept up to date daily, with the progress of my order.
My order arrived earlier than the original estimate.
Both of the items I ordered were as depicted and the sizing and colours were true too.
I found the live chat VERY helpful when I was ordering as they were able to answer a question for me, before I ordered.
I would not hesitate to purchase from City Beach again and would certainly highly recommend the quality of their products and the professional way they handle their on line purchases.
Thank you...

NOSERVICE

NOSERVICESydney, NSW

Express Post Not Worth IT

Why is it if you go into the post office and mail express post it gets there the next business day, but not with City Beach it can take 4 business days!!!!! Not happy.

NOSERVICE

NOSERVICESydney, NSW

ON HOLD FOREVER NO ONE ANSWER

I have rung twice today to speak to customer service. The first time I hung up after 1.5 HOURS second time hung up after 1.35minutes. Disgusting where is your STAFF. It states between the hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm you can speak with someone. This is not true!!!!!

Honestbetty

HonestbettySouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars

Foxalot

Foxalot

Slight issue with product quality.

cath

cathdenman

Give up with online and gift cards

Online gift card or ecard.Dont do it!!!!Ordered a item. Two days later item out of stock.Refund & Replacement ecard 3 business days they say.3 emails,12days and 1 phone call later still waiting.
Online store no more.

Absolute horrible service

I paid for express shipping, it has been 3 days and the order has not even left the warehouse! I sent an email yesterday asking about why it's taking an unusually long time and have not received a response, instead, I received an email saying two of my items had been cancelled! Am extremely disappointed with this horrible and slow service. I do not recommend whatsoever.

Kavi N

Kavi N

No express delivery

I order some clothes for an occasion and there's no express post option to choose from. I order it on Sunday to use it the next Sunday so 7 business days should be enough (I shop online all the time and 7 days are really enough for 95% of the time) I haven't recieved my order but there's no use for it now.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Peco K.

Peco K.Illawarra, NSW

Satisfied customer...

I ordered my sons shoes on Thursday & Monday morning before 9am they were at my door. The price was great the shoes are exellant the shipping was off the chain so fast i can't believe it.... all round satisfied with the entire process ill be ordering more from City Beach... thank you my son is one happy boy...

Great variety of stock - Returns can be costly

Great variety of stock on the website and delivery was very quick. The only issue is you are responsible for the full cost of returning items, unlike other websites that you pay set fee ($7 example) and you get a printed barcode docket. I was returning a jacket that I had already paid delivery fee of $7.99, the cost to return item to QLD was $15.50. So basically I am $23.50 out of pocket with no item. Just be mindful of this if you are unsure of sizing and do not live near any of their stores.

Sizing Slightly small

Jaz

JazHunter Region, NSW

Good quality products

City beach online shopping is super easy.
Products received usually within a 7 day time frame, all goods I have ordered have been the right stipulated size and of excellent quality- from swimwear to clothing. Good deals to be had at times.

Ripped off - Purchase from City Beach at your risk

Hollie S

Hollie SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AWESOME

So happy with my purchase. I paid for express shipping snd it came next day (interstate) delivery. Great product (Jonnie Boots). Exactly what I ordered (style snd size). Will definitely order from them again.

Tommo

TommoPerth, WA

Be Careful, NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Be prepared for no refunds when shopping online with City Beach. Beware of the 'Sale' item ploy whereby if you purchase Sale products they have a clause that allows them to only offer an exchange or gift card. So unless you know 100% that you want the item and it will fit, don't waste your time. Ridiculous business ploy to keep your money, should be illegal.

Sizing Very large