City Beach Australia Online store

City Beach Australia Online store

C L C

C L CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discount not applied to online purchase

1st online purchase stated 20% discount however this was not applied to skates purchase. Very sneaky and won't purchase through City Beach again.

Jah V.

Jah V.Southwest, VIC

Fast delivery, great products

Ordered my parcel on Wednesday and it arrived Thursday afternoon! Products were exactly what i wanted. Thanks City beach will definitely order again from you guys.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

White shirt was practically black

White shirt arrive with black marks all over it and wasnt in it's own bag + Sizing is a bit off

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Della

DellaSydney, NSW

Selling Re-used items?

I paid $40 for a yankees cap & it came with a sweat smell and dirt marks on it. Its like they sold me a re-used cap without even at least cleaning it. I won’t be buying from them again. Their jackets are also made from cheap material and peel after the first wear. Definitely not worth the price you pay here for the crappy quality you get.

Wrong Sizing

I ordered a pair of 13 in kids shoes and was sent the wrong size. Upon calling the support line i was accused of lying about the size i ordered but yet myself having a disability i had my partner check that it was the right size. Not buying from City Beach again.

SizingVery small

Sizing sucks

I am a true to size size eight, and let me tell you, the 'size eight' multiple pieces of clothing I received are most certainly not size eight. Maybe more like a kids 12 or 14. Also, quality is a bit iffy depending on item

SizingVery small
Jennifer

JenniferHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service online, and then again at the store where I picked up item

I saw a womens rash top online. I emailed and got a reply from Patrick. He let me know what I wanted was in store in the size I wanted in my local shop. I went up to the shop, staff very helpful, friendly and fantastic.
Came home very happy chappy. Couldn't rate my dealings with City Beach high enough.

nob

nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

We brought bikinis which turned a strange colour in the pool. They refunded money very quickly on the return of the item We will buy from them again as everything else has been of great quality

Kate J

Kate J

Excellent service

Ordered four items, one was a handbag. Upon inspection I noticed there was some colour transfer on the bag which made a white bag unusable. I emailed customer support and they were amazing. Big shout out to Christina. She Got back to me within 24 hours, organised to pay the postage for me to return the faulty bag and even gave me a free express shipping code for my next purchase. This was the first time I have had any issues with their products, and they rectified it and definitely kept me as a return customer. :)

Summer

SummerPerth, WA

Excellent quality and service

I made an online purchase and was so impressed with the service and quality of items that when it was my birthday I requested vouchers. Again ordered Tuesday and delivered to Perth Friday. Thank you City Beach. I have recommended to family and friends.

JustMe

JustMeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressed!

I ordered a couple of beanies online (to help cope with the chilly Melbourne weather!) They arrived really quickly and are beautiful quality. Great communication with regular delivery updates. Very happy!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Is a brilliant store but really disappointed with my recent purchase

I’m a frequent customer at city beach and usually I’m really happy with there clothing but when I received a dress I purchased online there was a line of material that had been pulled up on the back of the dress. I’m not looking to return it as it’s to much effort and it was needed urgently for a special occasion.

Kaillanny C.

Kaillanny C.Sydney, NSW

I didn't receive my delivery

I made an online purchase I was all happy that it was delivered today (super fast, because I ordered the week) I was following the delivery by messages ... but as soon as I received the delivery message delivered at the door of the building and there was nothing. .. I went to a concierge as soon as I received a message and I was overwhelmed because I was already super excited to wear my bikinis..... now the delivery is as done and I didn't receive my package.

Alex

Alex

Great Service

Ordered two pairs of pants online. The pants were delivered to the wrong address by the courier.
City Beach went above and beyond and sent out two new pairs at no cost.

I will be buying from them again!

Jaimee97

Jaimee97Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Outstanding all round

The order came really fast, it was exactly what i ordered and came beautifully packaged, the slippers were really soft and well made, they are very comfortable and worth the money we spent

Footwear Shops & Brands

Not surprised their reviews are rated so low false advertising.

KatieC

KatieC

Online store is great

The online store has some awesome sales. I buy from here regularly. Postage is always super quick too. I ordered my latest purchase Monday this week and received it Wednesday. This is my favourite online shop! Thanks guys :)

fake false misleading advertising

city beach sales emails are so full off hot air i keep looking for a deal thay either have no stock of the size or there "so called sales prices are not a sales price at all .... totally dishonest .. who ever ends up shopping on line just do a simple surch and u will find these items at half the price at other retailers . ow and yes the cheeper items from other suplyers are genuine branded items ....
$117. for a pair of choes i can get 2 pairs and delivery for the price they are tryin to sell . or if u do find a item thay have on sale it is never any stock left

Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the money

Purchased a dress off their site, initially they made a mistake and sent the wrong item but they solved the issue without a problem. Their pricing however is very high and I will not be purchasing from city beach again.

Nikky

NikkyMarrickville

can we give 0 stars

experienced exactly what everyone else below has.. no order confirmation and no customer service response. avoid at all costs. what a waste of money from a company that I have dealt with before and they are all just so lazy with getting anything done.