Clean House Melbourne

33 reviews · Statistics

82% · 276 · 18%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Clean House Melbourne? Claim your listing.
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MRreviews45
MRreviews45AU2 posts
Unhappy
Unhappy

A Rip Off

Beware! Stay away from this company! I see that other reviewers have left the same message. This crew is terribly over priced, requires payment in full in advance and then does a really poor job! They scam you, quoting a certain number of hours required to clean your house over the phone and then switching to another number of hours when they arrive. At $100 dollars an hour an absolute disgrace. The work they did was incomplete and inadequate. They really don't deserve to be in business.
David S.
David S.10 posts
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Augusto
Augusto

Over priced and undelivered service promised

We organised and paid for a Premium package worth $170 for a Sunday job with the following inclusions: 3 bedrooms carpet cleaning, sanitising and guaranteed to be machine dried. A guy named Manta (Jigs cleaning) arrived 30 mins late. Took him 30 mins to do the job and the carpets smelt like wet socks afterwards. Products used were either low quality or were not used at all. No extra machine was used to dry the carpets as per guaranteed. We won't be recommending this company.
Katrina O.
Katrina O.

Chrissy
Chrissy5 posts

Helen from Ivanhoe
Helen from IvanhoeVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Fantastic job - efficient quick and excellent job

The total experience in dealing with Clean House Melbourne was so easy, uncomplicated and they simply did what they said they would. Mimmo was great as the first phone contact, the team turned up on time, and finished on time. They cleaned up after my painting job, dusted, cleaned windows, bathrooms, vaccumed and mopped - absolutely spotless. Very happy!
Chooch
ChoochVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Most amazing and consistent service

Delightful staff, very respectful and do a great job, we have used the service for 3 years now. The staff work well with our 'fur baby' and have been outstanding during the pandemic.
Izabel
IzabelVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great job

Great job! Very caring and good service!! We used this complaint for commercial cleaning but will be sure to use for my residential cleaning too!!
Thanks for your time Mimmo
Tiff Jenkins
Tiff Jenkins

Best Services

I needed a good cleaning and housekeeping service for the my upholstery cleaning and one of my friends recommended this cleaning service. These guys are so far the best cleaning service I have used online.
Mia A.
Mia A.2 posts

Good Staff

Clean House Melbourne has helped me a lot in my home organisation and housekeeping last month while I was moving to the new place. The team is very professional and work is as always spotless.
AmeliaR
AmeliaR2 posts

Very professional

I am very happy with the team of Clean House Melbourne and their cleaning services. Very polite staff and flawless cleaning as always. The team is very professional and efficient. Kudos!
Amber Kennedy
Amber Kennedy

Fantastic!!!

My friend suggested Clean House Melbourne after I had birthday party of my daughter at my place. I must say I was impressed with the work done by the team. The place was flawlessly cleaned. I doubt my mother in law could find any dust there.. Lol..!
Jack Nicholas
Jack Nicholas

Good Service

I have booked services from other cleaners in the past but none of the them match the work done by Clean House Melbourne. Keep up the good work guys. Recommended!
Karen Stammers
Karen Stammers

Highly Recommended!

My friend recommended Clean House Melbourne to me and I am glad that he did. I have booked the services from them twice now and both times brilliant work done by the team.