4.2

4.4
4.3

jessica H.
jessica H.Hunter Region, NSW

Best end of lease clean!

Harmony was amazing and so thorough with the end of lease clean our place looked brand new! The landlord even thanked us for leaving the house so clean.
David Silver
David SilverDarling Downs, QLD

Stunning job by My Cleaning Doctor

To quote the Real Estates inspection - Your apartment is Immaculate, thank you!!
Jamee J.
Jamee J.Darling Downs, QLD

Amazing experience all round

I’m very grateful for the assistance I received while organising my carpet cleaning. They were so helpful in organising the service for my old rental when I needed it done asap. Quick and efficient communication as well the entire time and even picked up/dropped the house keys back to my real estate. Their pricing is also the best I’ve seen in Toowoomba. I will definitely be using them again in the future for any cleaning needs I require.
Anita T.
Anita T.

Gold Standard!

Harmony did a full bond clean. 2 bedroom fully furnished townhouse after long term occupancy with an inside cat. Harmony went above and beyond - every surface nook and cranny were streak and dust free. The lounges and beds also received his excellent attention to detaiI. I would definitely book again hands down best clean ! Harmony is an expert in his field I can’t thank him enough.
Erica S.
Erica S.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother finding more quotes, this is it!!

Excellent service and great prices. Communication was great and I was really happy with the respectful and thorough way the carpets were cleaned. Strongly recommended this company.
Pri K.
Pri K.2 posts
My Cleaning Doctor   DM
Molly T
Molly T

Bond clean

Harmony completed a bond clean on our rental at the end of the lease and he did a fantastic job! Was very thorough and kept us updated all day. Great value for money and definitely recommend to anyone who needs an end of lease clean! ✨
Noami
Noami

End of lease clean

Harmony did an amazing job for our end of lease clean. He was super friendly, on time, kept us up to date during the day and we were really impressed with the outcome :) would highly recommend !!
Kylie Rahman
Kylie Rahman

Would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends

Was very happy with the professional service. Excellent communication. Prompt and reliable.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

House clean ready for market

Harmony did a great job we were well informed on what to expect and we were not disappointed , I am happy with the results and would recommend his cleaning service
Sam
Sam

Excellent bond clean

Fairly short notice booking, they confirmed same day and communicated clearly when the cleaners would arrive, as well as issues that arose during the clean (some areas were unable to be cleaned due to staining, they were open and fair about this). Clean was spotless, got all my bond back. Worth the price if you want a no hassle clean!
Jill C.
Jill C.

Very Helpful

Very happy with everything.
It was perfect for me being able to organise a bond clean, pest spray and carpet clean, all through the same place.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic job, highly recommend

They did exactly what was promised for our bond clean and we couldn't be happier, went above and beyond to remove an unpleasant odour from the carpet in one of the rooms and left the place sparkling clean and smelling great. This was an old property so we were very happy.
Di S.
Di S.South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Unprofessional

Very unprofessional. Take your money and then don't do the job. Avoid at all costs.
My Cleaning Doctor   DM
Prasanna Iyer
Prasanna IyerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Old Sofa Looks Brand New!

My toddler had done her best to mess the 6 seater lounge. Requesting the service was easy and responses were prompt. [Name Removed] arrived on time and in about 30 minutes all done. Sofa looks as clean as new! Strongly recommend services from cleaning doctor.