Cleaning Mate

Cleaning Mate

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cleaning Mate

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Belinda
BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable, professional & quality job.

Friendly helpful staff. Reliable. Phone call an hour before attending. Service was Cheap, but that didn’t effect the clean, great job done. Will definitely use again. No fuss carpet cleaning at its best.

Paulene
PauleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carpet cleaning

This was value for money. Sometimes the cheapest can be the best. Very accommodating and friendly service. Especially by the office receptionist.
I will be using this carpet service again

Job Satisfaction

Quick, efficient, my carpet looks wonderful

It was quick and easy. Very respectful guy and did a fantastic job. Called me before and was on time. I will definitely use this service again as I’m very happy.

Did the job

I've used this company 4 years ago and now. They showed up in time and everything was just fine both times.

I read reviews here that some had misunderstanding regarding the final price - I sent an email with exact details of the job to get a tailored quote. I recommend doing this to avoid surprises and have the quote in writing.

I'm giving 4/5 stars as everything was good, but nothing exceptional.

Brilliant job.

Very impressed, bought old carpets up to great condition. Friendly staff and great price. I have used this company on a previous move and would highly recommend. Brilliant job thank you.

Diane Oto
Diane OtoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great service. The job was done fast and efficiently and I was happy with the outcome of our carpet. It was also affordable! Great job guys keep up the great effort. Cheers!

Bad service and communication

Very Happy Customer
Very Happy Customer South East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

The service was on time, very effective and finished on time. The operator was courteous and considerate. Saying anything else to make up 30 words is just padding, so I will stop on ‘Very Happy’

Sundar K.
Sundar K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great job, carpet cleaning!

Cleaning mate has done a great job. Perfect with time and work. Value for money! Excellent service! I highly recommend them to everyone and I will definitely use in the future.

Mag Long
Mag LongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

The technician was prompt and had a pleasant manner. The service provided was well done and the real estate commented that the carpets were the cleanest they've ever been. Great price for a great job.

Did a wonderful job

The jib was done exactly as I expected. The staff member arrived in good time, called me in advance to advise, got straight in and clean both carpets. Very happy customer here

Good carpet cleaners

Great cheap carpet cleaners, very flexible as I had to change the days a few times, the only negative thing is the quote needs to have the gst included and no hidden costs added at the end

mason
masonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and good manner

So far i used twice cleaning mate, i call them every 12 months and they have very reasonable price . I am very happy with their job. I recommended them to few friends.

Rav
Rav South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect job.

We have done bond cleaning,carpet cleaning and pest Control from cleaning mate.

The staff at simply made are so thorough we are very impressed with the quality of cleaning and professionalism.

Brilliant

The guys did a wonderful job. I called cleaningmate when the other company cancelled it last minute, the friendly staff accommodated my request and also completed within the time. Can’t thank enough!