3.4

EricaSydney, NSW3 posts

Lis
LisSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good job done!

The company arrived as agreed and did a good job on the items.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Miklós L.
Miklós L.

Carpet cleaning

Thorough, friendly, timely and affordable service. Will go with them again.☺
lauren
lauren3 posts

Very good job

Very good job. Good customer service and polite person who came to clean and who did a very good job
Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Prompt freindly service

Came the very next day, on time and did a wonderful job on extremely marked carpets.
Matthew T.
Matthew T.

Great job and thorough

Great and thorough job. Lounge looks like new. Prompt service.
Djonie
DjonieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work in timely manner

Good communication to allow us at the site for the appointment before the team arrive. Excellent work amd completed in timely manner. Well Done!
Jen
Jen

Best Service

Amazing company who provided fast friendly and efficient service. My carpets were immaculately cleansed. Very happy and will definitely book again : )
Tony MacPherson
Tony MacPhersonSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great job done

I had requested 3 quotes for my carpets to be cleaned & Cleaning Mate responded very quickly, whereas the other 2 companies did not get back to me on that day. Actually one responded late the next day & one not at all, therefore Cleaning Mate was my chose. I chose the date & time on line & they were at my place right on time & done an excellent job. I would highly recommend this company.
Cheri Lockyear
Cheri Lockyear

Great job with cheerful service

On time. Thorough job. Good price. Respectful and cheerful. Carpets look lovely.
Ray
RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service for the cost

Sayed came and did a great job in a reasonable amount of time. He took extra care to get all the dirty spots and he was very polite. Thanks so much!!
Anthony Mogridge
Anthony MogridgeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best experience ever

From first contact in the morning to the technician coming out and finishing the job before 12pm it was a excellent outcome and the cleaning is perfect. I’m very happy and will definitely be using this company again when needed.
Millie E.
Millie E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

Great carpet clean. Carpets look very fresh and clean. Customer service was excellent. The technician had arrived early and I was unable to answer my phone at the time to process payment. He stuck around until I was able to answer 30 mins later and still completed the job so thank you!
John
John

Carpet cleaning

The carpet technician was on time, very respectful and was thorough in cleaning my carpet and took extra care to ensure he left no mess behind. I would recommend cleaning mate to anyone, Regards John.
Joshua
Joshua

Quick and effective

Cleaner was quick, affordable and did a good job, would recommend for anyone who needs their carpets cleaned. They were also available on short notice, which was great because i had a house inspection

Kerri
Kerri

Just letting you know through here because my messages phone calls and emails are being ignored. I have reported this company to fair trading and they will be acting on my behalf. No receipt for pest control and dodgy excuses from a very arrogant man on the phone.
Kerri Plumb
42/60 Beattie Rd Coomera

Francisca C.
Francisca C.

i am going to do the same

Kerry
Kerry

I need to edit my review how can I do this?

Francesca
Francesca

Hi Kerry,

You can access and edit your reviews by going to My Account>Profile>Reviews. You can also use this link: http://www.productreview.com.au/u/reviews.html.

Hope this helps.