Click Energy

1,085

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Response

I called regarding a billing query, Neil was very helpful and explained everything and so very courteous and a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks Neil for such a positive experience with Click.

Ray J

Ray J

Good value - nice people

We have Click Electricity and the people have always been lovely, giving us great value and are always easy to deal with. Any time I have had to call them, they have been friendly and courteous and eager to assist. And our bill is lower by far!

Best customer service!

Customer service was amazing! Quick, patient and just lovely. Issue was solved and explained very well in a matter of 5mins. My electricity bills have also been good since making the switch. I love the monthly payments instead of worrying every quarter how big the buildup is.

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Far better than the telco's I've had to deal with recently.

Didn't have to wait, be re-directed or spend an hour on the phone. As retailer go, I would consider CLICK right up there with the best. The monthly tarriff is also a plus. It's a shame it isn't available in NSW as well.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

Tony

TonyHunter Region, NSW

Be patient. Ultimately Click Energy will help you.

Residential.
Initial transfer to a new residence was seamless
Totally
I don't have anything else to say but it is a 30 word minimum review. My ultimate resolution of a problem took time but happened.

Awesome

I had an awesome experience with dealing with the issue of being over charged on my account and I am extremely happy with the customer service operator that I spoke with.

Selcuk

SelcukGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hard to leave

Everything was very smooth in both gas and electricity.They are reliable people that if they promise consider it done.No drop outs.Set up process was easy.Personnel is very friendly and kind.

Catherine F.

Catherine F.Sydney, NSW

Unbelievable energy

So glad I switched to click. My power bills simplified and affordable. Im sold and staying with Click. Ive switched from Energy Australia and am so much happier with my pay as you go accounting plus all the benefits from paying on time discount and other bonuses.

ServicesElectricity

Have only been with Click for one month but Click has lived up to all expectations.

Moved interstate so new account and connection. Only gave Click a few days notice but power was on when required with no hitches. Looking forward to a long rewarding partnership.

ServicesElectricity

Good discount, good customer service

We have installed electricity. The process was done in month. It is very reliable and under our budget. Customer service was good, resolved my query quickly by explaining each and everything. Excellent service. Happy to be a part of click energy.

Jo Jo M.

Jo Jo M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Click Energy for fast reliable power supply fully connected in a fast manner less then 24hrs :)

Electricity
Simple over phone process
Connected within 24hrs
No dropouts
thankyou for the fast easy process the whole process was excellent as was the customer service, I highly recommend using Click Energy

This is great

I have both gas and electricity with click energy, good price and friendly and reliable service, billing is easy to read and understand, no complication, very happy and highly recommended to anyone to join click energy in deed.

Kerri D.

Kerri D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really good service

We have gas and electricity. in the 14 months we have had their service, I can't really fault them, they have been responsive and friendly every time I call. rates seem to be competitive.

Peter Chwalko

Peter ChwalkoSouthwest, VIC

Great customer service

The customer service agent I spoke with was excellent. Great customer service, helpful, knowledgeable.
pleasure to speak with. He actually called back asking if i wanted my details kept on file or not. Thats good service

Lynne C.

Lynne C.Illawarra, NSW

this was the best change I ever made

I have solar just for electricity.
The process with my solar was slow through no FAULT of Click Energy they were the ones who sorted it all out for me without me having to stress over the matter.
So far power has been very reliable no dropouts cannot complain

Brad

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shifty, lying, deceitful company.

Electricity Bill went from 400-500 per bill to over 1000 per bill. There rates rose considerably. When questioned heavily the excuses just ran of them when shown facts they suddenly discovered we were entitled to an 18% discount which equated to over $200. I questioned them why suddenly are we entitled to a discount and why wasn't it on my bill. If I had just gone and paid it they would have kept the money. That to me is fraud. When we signed with another company they said oh we can put you on a much cheaper plan.
Do I need to say anything else about this rubbish company.

charlie

charlieFprbes

great value and service

my call was in relation to a direct debit mix up i was in formed that i would have to pay as per internet credit card etc there had seamed to have been a mix up along the line the problem was rectified with in minutes of making the call thank you

Lauren

LaurenGeelong

Happy to recommend.

I have been very happy with Click for electricity, after being with them for a number of years. Online access is easy and the call center does not leave you waiting too long to get through.

Sandra G

Sandra GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and support

Gas electricity installed... Time frame was efficient. Very reliable I haven't had any issues.. It was power Corp where there was a shortage.. And click energy confirmed the issue for me.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back

Excellent service

I rang about changing my plan and was given a much cheaper plan. This took about 10 minutes because of the fast, efficient and excellent service I was given at the time.