4.4 (1,220)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.1 (1,173)

N/A was only account quiery

Quietly on power bill which I thought was excessive compared to previous bills never had one as large as this if this is normal power prices are way over the top

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional customer service!

Had to get a new account, first time ever doing this. Wish I had gotten the name of the customer service operator, she was very helpful and lowered my anxiety greatly.

Maria Tua

Maria TuaSydney, NSW

Donr ever sign up on this company it's a ripoff

I sign up last year from an agent who convinced me that my bill be less than what I paid from energy..so far I paid almost twiceand when I today to compare it to energy I could have paid only $300+ as compare to what I spit them for $600+
They dont have my solar rebate which per bill its has 0 reading on it.
Thye rip.me off for 3 quarter I think..
I should have transfer from the beginning.
Whar a ripoff..
Thye even give u penalty if u dont paid the advanced payment which I complained fee month ago as I got delayed paying the advance payment. What a company..they should be ashamed and dont even offee.this to anybody.

Real Customer

Real CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I am leaving Click Energy

Setup for the service was easy but once a customer that is where the ease stops. The call center is a long and exhaustive experience every time you need to contact them. And that for me was regular. At one stage I was overcharged $4000 And it took months to sort.

ServicesGas
wombats

wombatsSouth East Queensland, QLD

absolutely no support.

We had the hibiscus plan installed and then 2 weeks later we had to change and upgrade our system. I called the support number so I can upgrade my plan and also have the monthly amount changed that they take out of our account.
There has been no answer from that number now for one week and I am still waiting for my email to be answered.
The number for new connections still works lol. Have called it twice and they cannot help me. Their building has closed shop for the coronavirus and a small team are working from home. The message on the line just says try again later and closed for an emergency. I have emailed again, will give them 24 hours to call otherwise I am forced to change providers.

Norma

NormaSydney, NSW

Good customer service and fast

Electricity installed set up process is extremely easy and quick the guy who I was chatting with told him I am moving in this particular date so when I moved in power is on, no experienced dropouts

Cath L

Cath LNew South Wales

Very good tele operator

-Electricity and Gas are installed
-Very fast set up as I told the tele operator I would move in very soon, he was very and efficient
-I just moved in for a few days I can’t tell more, no dropouts so far, I believe Click energy is very reliable as I used it a few years ago

Jasen70

Jasen70South East Queensland, QLD

Great energy deal for usage and solar mix. Easy to switch.

Solar buy back and general electricity usage. Set up only took a few days. Very easy. Didn't need to call anyone and get stuck on hold. Clear and transparent deal.

ServicesSolar Buy-Back
Shannon Butler

Shannon ButlerSydney, NSW

Was her - left - but ran back before the end of the first billing cycle - will not make that mistake again

Electricity and Gas Set up process super quick - follow up calls from Click very fast - unfortunately we all have to wait for the current billing cycle to end, cannot change that - I have never had any issues with Click, their service or their product

Paul van

Paul vanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Power plus

Fantastic very easy to deal with no problems good experience to deal with this company as they are reliable and true to their word. No excuses I gave short notice to have power on in my unit i was moving into 4 days later and got there and no waiting it's on its reliable no chasing up or wasted calls

Sir

SirSydney, NSW

Best electricity rates

Early hiccups but then billing issue has been resolved after 3 emails. So far so good. Definitely refer to friends and family. Don’t know why so many negative feedbacks. Po+++

Worst conpany ever!

Bunch of Crooks!!! No one can give 5 stars rating to this company they are all fake reviews. They charge whatever they want on your bill and DO NOT make the mistake to go direct debit. Trust me, been there done that. They will take aa much money as they want, whenever they want.
I cannot believe a company like this allowed to do business.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very bad energy provider

very bad energy provider every time we pay the bill they ask to pay for the same bill again and again until we call them back the customer operator or based in philippine and they don't know english it's just a wast of time .

ServicesGas
Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Needs more work

Elec shock when we showered and still no one could fixed the problem for 3 months, so we have been using the other elec in the granny flat as no one seems to know what the problem was and still hasn’t been fixed

Expensive energy. Look elsewhere

Our bill dropped by 1/3 when we left click energy. Shop around for better rates and less fees for household electricity. Supply normal. No drop outs other than what is for an area. Still shop around.

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really great company to deal with!

I went online and Switched to Click and within a week they had organised everything for me. They contacted my previous electrical company and had my final bill sent to me and switched me over. No loss of power in between and I didn’t have to make a single phone call. When I went online and sent an upgrade request they called me and honestly it was the best customer service I have ever experienced.

Click E.Click Energy

Hey Kylie, thanks for dropping us a positive review. Definitely good to hear that you're happy with our service. We always make sure that we give a great customer experience. - Harris, Click Energy

Price difference

We have been with click energy for a while but the increase in price is getting higher and higher . When we rung your company we were more or less told that's how it is . Tried again just the other day couldn't get through but when we rung new connections answered straight away . I want to know why my price per kilowatts is so much higher then when you are a new customer. Maybe we need to change providers

Very very happy

I have both gas and electricity installed. Set up was fast and easy. Had gas on in 48hrs. No problems so far. Am already telling friends about Click and to compare.

great team all good

i hav gas and electricity set up process great quick everything is perfect never had a problem keep it up team i love getting a reminder keep it up team

Julie  H.
Julie H.

if i think someone deserves a kind word ill give it

Jack

JackHunter Region, NSW

C, S, V, Good thank U.

My request is that if you pay the account we should not receive a reminder of the due date. The reminder is still a very good system if no payment has occurred. Hope a change is only a minor adjustment, a message something like your last Click account is paid thanks, this would be a great help. I have not signed up for direct debit as some times the transfer is not on the same day and the automatic deposit to the account is often late. Thank you.

Click E.Click Energy

Thank you for letting us know about this, Jack. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. - Harris, Click Energy