Click Energy

• Rates and Fees
    4.1 (1,117)

Not happy

Not happySouth East Queensland, QLD

Shameful behaviour for an electricity provider

Click lured us in with competitive rates and then slowly increased them to almost double what the market rate was. When we changed to another provider, they were so agressive to retain our business they resorted to lies, threats etc. Would never use them again!

Clio

ClioSydney, NSW

Really Keen To Provide The Best Deals

Electricity plan changed for better rates than what I was on with the same company.
Stay on original Gas plan as it's better than any other was what I was advised.
Small reduction in Solar rebate not a worry for me as deal is far better overall.
Immediate transfer.
Never had drop outs with Click Energy Plans.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back
Heidi

HeidiSydney, NSW

Best energy service provider out there!!! Ready to put the customer first with excellent customer service!!!!

disconnect and reconnect to new address
Service was quick and easy to understand
I have never had a power outage while being a click customer.
Offered advice on ways to save money on my future bills

Bait and switch

Click love to hook you in with a great discount. Then when you aren't looking will quickly put you on the most expensive rate and hope you aren't paying attention.
Tariff 33 Controlled Sup. $0.392062
Tariff 11 - Peak Only $0.421740
Daily Supply Charge $1.872838

Lyn Aufderheide

Lyn AufderheideSouth East Queensland, QLD

General information query - re date account due & fate account would be received.

My original call was to ascertain when my next account was due as the previous one I did not receive the email or accidental deleted it. This feedback is not really applicable to my query. We have had your service for a long time without any problems.

Samantha C.

Samantha C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great rates

Great communication. Easy set up and competitive rates. Easy to put on my relocation service and all.whilstbhavinb a live person to communicate with. I have been a click customer for 19 years now.

Service

Called about my plan and was given concise and helpful information would highly recommend this company, they have terrific service and helpful staff. The rates were bettwr than their competitors.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

Great company

Was with click in our last home, transferred our account to our new home, very happy with the service click energy provides will recommend to our friends and family, thanks

Can’t live without it.

Best price good customer services , very quick to do the change over no fuss , they came and read the meter when they said with out bothering any one can’t ask for anything else.

Good customer service

Customer service by phone was excellent, no wait time and query and action required both handled well. Overall a pleasant experience. There is no advice that I have seen, that let's you know that you can transfer credit in an account to a bank account, nor is there any verbal advice.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back

Annemarie H.

Annemarie H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great price and good service

Only have electricity with them. Originally was only getting 18% discount. Called to check pricing and query discount and they increased it to 30% and changed it to discount immediately applied.
Very happy

Can't wait

Today is the day for my new click electricity to be connected... Looking forward to the benefits. Every consultant I spoke to in the process of setting up my new account was very pleasant and helpful.

Tsering

TseringSydney, NSW

Terrible BILL!!

ServicesElectricity and Gas

this service is very good

I found the customer service officer very helpful and responsive. She was patient and helpful. I am very pleased with her service and I will recommend click energy to all my friends.

ServicesElectricity

Being an Acn customer of Click Energy i would refer my customers to this form of energy provider

Acn mint. Good power experienced . Time frame suggested is very satisfactory for my needs. I only use electricity no need for gas. The person i spoke with was very knowlegeable about the product provided

ServicesElectricity

Always easy to make contact with actual person

each time i've called to query my bill or ask for extension their always happy to oblige. The speed in which my call is amswered is very quick. Staff members are knowlegeable and professional, which is what we need from our energy companies.

MRK

MRKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding service!!!!

Outstanding service by Con! Friendly, professional and thorough. Brilliant. The matter was addressed superbly and the solution clearly explained. I would not hesitate to recommend Click Energy to others having had the very best customer experience.

save money to upgrade -

Very happy with Cheeki Not sure how to spell her name
She was Very polite and listened to me carefully. I was very happy with her
She upgraded me to Mint thank you Click

ServicesElectricity

Very efficient process to sign up, great rates!

Quick response time, and efficient service. Call centre person knew what they were doing and straight to the point - minimum amount of waiting time. Rates are always very competitive. Highly recommended!

ServicesElectricity

Very helpful and polite lady

I called to get an idea of what amount my bill was at. Thankful for very polite, patient, helpful lady as I am one sided deaf and suffer extreme tinnitus.

Master Blade

Master Bladeasked

Where to get my monthly statement?

Simpy simon
Simpy simon

The monthly statement of the bill is an attachment to the email.

Kharis
Kharis

Click send your bill via email around a week before the due date.

OB1johnOBasked

Are your reviews genuine as they seem to be masking a large number of 1 star reviews. So many of them say 5 star even though the people havnt moved into their homes yet. I dont believe for second that any of these reviews are genuine after the service I have received.

Robert
Robert

I'm with you on this. They receive a one star review then bang, it gets flooded with over the top, glowing 5 star reviews.

OB1johnOB

Yes certainly feeling that they are flooding it with good reviews. I honestly cant get a response from them anymore after a huge amount of emails going back 4 months. But they are more than willing to threaten switching off my connection if I go slightly overdue on my monthly bill.

OB1johnOB

Looking at all the recent 5 star reviews the vast majority are all from people who have not reviewed anything else. And many read like an advertisement. What a scam of a company this is.

doug hurst

doug hurstasked

do you operate a pay on time discount on accounts ? . if so is p.o.t. disc. on total bill ? . have requested advice on this matter 3 times via email & text -- no answer , can I assume a policy does not exist with click energy ?

Margaret
Margaret

More than happy to help you
It's a built in discount meaning u get low rates lower than other electricity companies for both gas and electricity and if u pay bill later than the due date u won't pay anything extra as it's the package offered
Send yr electricity bill and gas if u have to my email and I'm happy to show you further how much u can save and what's the rates
Margarethanania@hotmail.com