2,928
1,051

best choice ever

we have electricity and gas and are pleased with the drop in our accounts. our power is mostly spot on unless there is a storm affecting power supply - then we have to wait until power restored.

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It helps when you have an energy company like Click that allow you time to pay your bill if it doesn't fall on a pay week for example, wirhout any additional fees you can wait another week or so past the due date

Verushka

VerushkaSydney, NSW

If I could give a 0 I would

Knowledgeable staff

This is one of the few help centres that I find helpful, knowledgeable staff who get things done are a big asset.
Also, their pricing is fantastic. Well done Click Energy

Got a good service.

Got solar panels installed and wanted to change rate plan. Smooth process even though updates were not regular.
Had to email a couple of times to get update.
The agents are quite helpful.

Fantastic Energy

Very happy with Click Energy, easy set up over the phone and great customer service. I have been with this company for 6 months now and have saved money. I recommend this company as they have great discounts. 5 Stars

Excellent service

I did not have power installed. But my supply has been handled very competently and I have experienced very Helpful assistance thank you . I am Very happy with my supply

shan

shanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service of click energy

electricity
the set up process is very quick and i am satisfied with the service.
I am just the new customer and not sure how reliable it will be and hopefully it will be fine

don'thave one.

don'thave one.Sydney, NSW

have signed up for click but it hasn't changed over yet, only applied last week.

Can't really answer this question yet as I haven't been in long enough! I'm still in the set up process of changing over. I was very happy with the salesperson and look forward to cheaper household bills.

So for so good.

House hold/unit electricity - Hibicus energy
Not long - it took 4 days from signing up.At least I could understand the person I was talking to.
So far, so good. Haven't been on it very long, about a week.

Sunny

SunnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good company

Good customer service so far. Just switched to click, hopefully to have a smooth journey. Only thing I don't like that they are not 24 hours. Rest is allgood. Thanks

Victor

VictorVictoria

Perfect service great deal

Electric city and gas.very quick connect also affordable price. Im definitely recommend it for everyone. Best service you can have monthly payment also on line you can set directl debit payment

Excellent Service, by excellent staff

Summer was extremely knowledgable, polite and helpful, she was able to check through my queries and answered everything quickly and efficiently. She showed considerable insite into how the Electricity Account system works and easily put any doubts I previously had to rest.

Monica

MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

The Click customer service lady was great in understanding my dilemma about my bill. Was very helpful and constructive, rewarding replacment of lighting and some appliances with improved energy efficiency and offering better energy rates now available.

Richard

RichardSydney Surrounds, NSW

Billing is confusing, elevtrivity is costing to much I believe $300 / month is very expensive

At the time of changing to CLICK monthly billing sounded great, even with pay on time discount charges are still high. Tried to set up a direct debit payment with their on line form, it was never acknowledged.

Intrusive

Electricity
Too long and overkill
Still to be hooked up as move November 5th and I will probably be asked about this again no doubt, I am not happy with this particular process fyi

ServicesElectricity

Absolutely amazing and easy to utilise!

I only did one call and they organised my new residence to be ready for us to move in and be able to use all electricity. Can't thank you enough!

ServicesElectricity

The service was friendly, professional and resolved my problem quickly. It's a shame there's no longer a discount for timely payments. I would still recommend Click to others (gas & electricity).

Nicolaaaa

NicolaaaaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and efficient

Great service and it was all so easy. Jordan made it so easy. Connected on time and she explained the charges to me in a way I understood. Thanks Jordan!!

Good Customer Service

New customer to Click Energy, so far we have had no problems with the staff or value for money, we were sceptical signing up but now we are happy to.

ServicesSolar Buy-Back

Burrows

Burrowsasked

Hi i am a customer and about to rent my house out...today...what is the proceedure to change names over please Monica

Hi Monica,

Get in touch with us at 1800 775 929 or service@clickenergy.com.au and we'll help answer all your questions!

Trevor Paul Crow

Trevor Paul Crowasked

WHY IS THE BILL MONTHLY NOT QUARTERLY

Tim
Tim

To make it more confusing to hide their inflated kw/h charges!

Hi Trevor,

The main advantage of monthly bills is that they help with budgeting. No longer will you be hit with a bill covering three months of usage that can put a serious dent into your budget. Instead, you pay a smaller sum each month and can expect to pay a similar sum each month, depending on usage.

If you know what your quarterly bills usually are, you can choose to pay one third of that every month. Plus, you find your bills are less than your instalments then just give us a call to adjust your instalment amounts. This way you are the one in charge of your energy bills.

Its one of the services which Click are proud to offer our customers. I hope that helps answer your question. If not, you can learn more here: https://www.clickenergy.com.au/monthly-billing-explained/

Shane B.asked

Is click energy looking to move into Ergon territory. Looking at Toowoomba Qld 4350

Shane B.

Is click energy looking to move into Ergon territory?(Toowoomba 4350)

Click E.Click Energy

We never say never Shane... Perhaps you could move to an area we service? Would love to have you as a customer!

Get an answer from our members and Click Energy representatives