3.9 from 4,650 reviews

Change of supplier over 50

Electricity was transferred form other supplier as a member of over 50 and the help provided to compare the costs was excellent. The help provided was of a very high standard.

Good and quick service

Acacia plans are on gas and electricity.

3 days to gave connection and need to tell them in advanced.

I never face any dropout but once I asked them for more discounts they said they cannot provide more on your plan.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

I had residential power installed but it hasn’t swapped to you yet the agent that serviced me was great Would recommend him any time went above and beyond with making himself available to me

ServicesElectricity

No frills but very competitive

We got Electricity connection set up through Click Energy. Set up for a new property without a meter took over a month, but very quick for switching over from an existing provider. Very competitive pay on time discounts. No hassles and very straightforward. Bills are very easy to understand.

ServicesSolar Buy-Back

Has relieved me from a lot of financial stress.

I have had a new solar box installed, the installer says the solar panels are all working, and this is a 1500 one, larger than the last one.
Two day setup, No dropouts.

Payment

Very helpful. Fast service. I have gas and electricity. Very reliable. Customer service is very good, staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Need not wait for a long time to speak to them.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

Very friendly and totally reliable

Solar
Very quick . It took probably a few days because of where we live, but it was very quick to get it done. We were using solar the same day.
No blackouts . Very happy with the whole process

ServicesSolar Buy-Back

Very good

All has been great, I have no issues with the electricity or gas, just the bills are extremely high. But service overall with the call centre was very polite and helpful.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

This is not good at all.

I didn’t use more then one bulb and did not use AC but paying bills more then $600 every 3 months just for one room and one bulb. It’s terrible and very expensive.

ServicesElectricity

Click is the best because they do what they say

I changed from my power supplier to CLICK.. Better prices and no blackouts
All done from one telephone call. Reliable company.I fully understand their charging process and have asked them to re-tell it to me on 3 occasions now. All good.

Bait and Switch

Click signs you up promising a pay on time discount which they deliver on then after that promotion period has finished you end up paying through the nose - charged me nearly double for a months supply compared to what I am now paying through another supplier - beware

ServicesElectricity

Has been a good provider

I have changed provider to another company reason being that I require a smart meter for my new solar system and Click want to charge me $200 plus. My new provider $49.00 pus higher feed in rate..

Sorry to leave Click

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back

Crap service

Initially it was good. Everything was fair but recently the bills are 3-4 times more. The recent gas bill that i get was almost 4 times more than the privious one. Same thing happen with my electricity bills last time.
I called them and ask abou it.
The lady told me after 2 month the gas bill will deducted from actual reading and one bill on 3 month.

I repelied genuinely
Its been already 7-8 month i have been using this service and this never happe before and how the crap can you say the plan will change after 2 month? I asked the agreement paper for this but she was unable to provide.
I repeat why the bill was so high
She again tell me its based on actual reading
I repelied again my plan was not based on actual reading and she was speechless.
Completely crap
One of the wrost energy providor

Excellent customer service

We have electricity, at the beginning we had some problems to switch on the power bu at the end they solved everything very quick.the call centre very good and useful .

Great!

Both electricity and gas. Time frame took around 15-20 minutes via telephone, it was reliable. I haven't experienced any dropouts. I am satisfied with the service & highly recommended to my friends.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

So far Click has been great

In January of this year. Set up was easy and everyone was efficient and friendly. No dropouts, and I don't expect any. My only problem to date was that the direct debits have been taken out of two different accounts and one of these accounts, the right one, only has money in it when I put it there for bills.
The debit was taken out of the account last time - luckily there was sufficient money in there. However, the staff member assured me that it would be taken out of the appropriate account this time. As well, the bill was a shock, but he has told he who to contact about it, because it was caused by a medical condition one of my grandchildren has.

No problems so far

Electricity was already on but an easy transfer. Power is reliable. No dropouts so far. Installation change over was no problem and customer support has not been a problem so far

ServicesElectricity

Excellent company, prices and customer service

I had gas and electricity, easy to set up, excellent reliability and pricing. Would definately use click again. I didnt have any drop outs, friendly customer service as well. Very happy

Reliable Electricity and Gas

We've had Click Energy Electricity and Gas for 6 months now. We find their pricing very fair and better than the market offers out there. Easy to deal with, a knowledgeable customer service team and overall, we are very happy.

Pay by the month

It was easy for me to swap to Click Energy and I love being able to pay by the month. I tell everyone I meet about Click Energy and how easy it is to keep track of your electricity bill.