Listing monitored by Click Energy

• Rates and Fees
    4.2 (1,829)

Bobb
Bobb

Can't even connect power...

Absolute joke of a company with terrible customer service. I signed up with this company and they couldn't even manage to connect the power following multiple phone calls. So I cancelled my contact, was very luckily still within the grace period - although they obviously could not fulfil their side of the contract anyway. I signed up with a different power company instead and had my power connection sorted within 24 hours.

Click energy rang me weeks later to follow up on the connection and I informed them I had actually cancelled. They were seemingly shocked I hadnt the patience to wait for them to work out how to run a power company. AVOID.

Foxie
Foxie

Only had been with them a few months and now AGL!

Those few months have been pretty good. Now it’s part of AGL , better online app. I just hope they don’t change my plan as the flora plus has pretty good rates for me.

Rates and Fees
ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back
Marisa
MarisaBrisbane

Shocking Incompetence

Used Click Energy a few years back. As other terrible reviews here also attest to, prices went through the roof and EVERY bill was incorrect to the point of being nonsensical(over charged) taking hours to sort out. Needless to say we changed energy companies and the bills were halved. I have also just paid a debt collection agency for a Click bill I never knew existed and no reminder notice of any kind for an unpaid bill was ever sent (still at same address, just changed energy companies) for years, ever. Of course, there's a billing error on it. Paying for their incompetence years later.

Adriana
AdrianaVictoria

Total rip off!!

Almost 3 yrs ago Click Energy charged me $877, in 2 months, for the energy they provided to a small studio apartment. I was living alone, I didn't have a dish washer nor a washing machine, and most of the day I was at work.
I obviously changed the energy provider, and now I pay $1,000 - $1,200 per year (!) for a 3 bedroom house, fully equipped, and full time working from home for 2 people.
And I still cannot understand how could they charge so much! There is something terribly wrong with this company!

Hugh Lacey
Hugh LaceyHunter Region, NSW

Never again!

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
karenm
karenmSouth East Queensland, QLD

NO END OF STRESS AND DRAMA

Since Click transferred to AGL I have received a $319 bill (my normal bill is about $150/mt) then they kindly adjusted it after I called to $1213.04 for the same billing period of 32 days and I have just received my latest bill for a 30 day period of wait for it $2099.63. Wow where the human came into this process. I spoke to three different managers and was told my account would be put on hold only to get the latest two bills!!!!
NOT HAPPY!!!

ServicesElectricity
mllllllll
mllllllll

This review is for AGL after they took over click energy

AGL sent me a link to pay bill, by the time I want to make payment, it said the link has expired! So how am I going to make payment!???

By the way I was with click energy before but because they took over click energy! Might hv to swift to another energy company soon! They also change my rates and tried to con me into signing up another plan which i don’t think I’m interested !if they gonna the plan I hv signed up with click energy I’m going to quit their service in the months to come! Bad customer service!!!!

If they blocked me writing this review I’m going to change energy supplies company! FFS

Jeco W.

Good at first but bad after transfer

It is good for years. Then I realised that they provide rates a bit higher than others. Things got worse after they were bought by AGL. No customer service at all. But now everything moves to AGL, things get easier.

Colin
ColinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy company to deal with

Great discounts so bottom line deal was very competitive. I had gas & electricity, so overall savings per month was very significant. Would still be using them now but I ha e moved to NT.

Brackenboy
BrackenboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sad they are going.

We have been with Click Energy for seven years, when we moved five years ago the transition was smooth as it was when we installed solar panels. The service has always been reliable and the staff very helpful and it was a pleasure to have an Australian call centre. We were also very happy with the rates and the billing method. Very sad to see them acquired by AGL which means less competition in the future.

Kaz
KazMelbourne

Poor customer service

Customer service is wishy washy, with people not responding to the question you ask and giving a generic unrelated answer instead. Money was taken out of my account without my permission, and I was told to get it back I have to wait another 10 business days. Really disappointing and untrustworthy.

Christine
Christine

Great customer service

The deal I had with Click energy was almost too good to be true. I’m sad the company has been swallowed up by AGL and all the Click employees have lost their jobs.

Goldsmith
GoldsmithCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A great experience

Our time with Click energy was excellent. We had both electricity and gas. Our services have always been reliable and we have never experienced dropouts. Discounts for both services were great.

Wajahat R.
Wajahat R.

Best Price in my opinion

I have switched to Click Energy after comparing their price to other providers. Click Energy's price including solar feed-in tariff are a good mix for solar panels. The customer service is also very efficient.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back
Gem
GemHunter Region, NSW

Moving house.

As I have recently moved from residential address to retirement village , my meter has changed and Click energy explained the changes and recommended some changes so I could better understand my bill. Thank y.

Read more reviews - page 2

Denise N
Denise Nasked

Is this true that you have a disconnection fee, I read this in one of your one star reviews above?

Jeco W.

The agent mentioned they might be a disconnection fee, but hasn't notified me how much at the moment. Because I just disconnected days ago. It is now all under AGL, which is better I feel

Jeco W.

They charged me $43 for a Special Meter Read when disconnection.

J marla
J marlaasked

I am looking for good rates on feed in tariff for sola

John Lindsay
John Lindsay

Contact Click. I can't give you the answer

Elena
Elena

I shopped around and by chance found Click Energy and I am so pleased I did. Rates keep changing, but there are offers about. Most certainly check Click Energy and see what offer they can give you.

Click E.Click Energy

Hi there, thanks for showing your interest to us. We do offer competitive feed-in tariff rates depending on your distribution area. You can check all our offers thru this link: https://www.clickenergy.com.au/energy-price-fact-sheets/ - Jaybie, Click Energy

Clark David
Clark Davidasked

I need more information about your service. Are you also providing dual energy services? Like gas and electricity both. There are many companies providing such kind of services like Bill Switchers, UK Switchers, and many more. You can see the reference here https://bill-switchers.com/dual-fuel-energy-deals.
If yes then I love to implement your services at my home.
Waiting for your good response?

Click E.Click Energy

Hi there Clark, thanks for reaching out to us. That's right, we have extensive offers for both gas and electricity in different areas. You can check our current offers thru this link: https://www.clickenergy.com.au/energy-price-fact-sheets/ and subsequently contact our sales team to help you choose the right plan for your home on 1300 669 432. Thanks - Jaybie, Click Energy

Get an answer from our members and Click Energy representatives