Commonwealth Bank Branches

1.8

Cody

Cody

Bad service and product

Be aware of commbank charge ‘overdrawing approval fee’ adding up $$$! They are desperate for $$$! Even though you’ve been a loyal customer to them! If you can avoid becoming commbank customer then please do! There are way more greater banks than this!

Colin

ColinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rip off Travel Card Money

I've been with this bank for 50 years. Until now I have found them reliable.
Today I realise they are still petty money grabbers who care nothing about loyal customers.
I have a Travel money card with them that expired in February with over 200 Euros and 300 pounds on it. This month they took the money from my card and even though I have now had a new card issued they refuse to reinstate the funds to the new card.

Ann V.

Ann V.Sydney, NSW

I would give 0 star if it was possible!

I have been with Commonwealth for almost 5 years and all I can say is check your interest! They don’t pay what they say they will. Misleading advertising, deceitful company.

Brrrt

BrrrtBowral

Must do better

The Commonwealth Bank announced in May 2020 that due to the Corona virus outbreak it will temporarily close a 114 branches .
The bank does not list the locations of these closed branches, nor do they indicate how long they "plan" to close them for.
Publishing a list of affected branches would save customers travel time to find out the hard way that their local branch has closed its doors.

Rae

Rae

Worst Bank ever

I have been a customer since I was 12 years old and have all my loans, money etc with CBA. They have been calling us every 6 months with offers to top up our home loan and when we finally call them to take them up on their offer we are told NO we cant help you. Total joke

Steve B

Steve B

Loyalty

In contrast to some who have tried to negotiate a better rate in difficult times (loyalty).
Heritage Bank approved my same type request in less than 10 min over the phone.

Victoria Red

Victoria RedCanberra 2600, ACT

Tuggeranong branch of commonwealth bank

Char1

Char1

Changed repayments without consent

Commonwealth bank dropped payments to a minimum for ALL customers. This is their way of making more money and masking it with ‘helping people out’.

They changed this without my consent.

They changed it effective from the 1/05, you cannot physically change this until the 6/05. I had a payment due on the 4/05.

I went into the branch to try and change it - I was told tough luck and nothing they could do!!

Denise

DeniseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

disgusting display of abuse by bank manager at keilor road niddrie

Peter K.

Peter K.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Officer (30th April 2020) Moorooka Commonwealth Branch

Mate, you made me look like a fool when I popped in for interest rates inquire on my mortgage. In my 12 years, relations with CBA haven't felt that low

Mark. S

Mark. S

Not a good branch. Would not reccomend at all!

So i have been with commonwealth bank for 11 years. I had a abit of a incident regarding a refund through my bank "Commonwealth Bank" they took on the dispute for my refund for a item i had purchased though a guy online. The dispute took over 1 month and they declined the refund. The commonwealth bank is a load of crap don't bother yourself to look into them. I Recommend other branches as the commonwealth bank do not care about there customers despite being a loyal customer for at least 11 years.
The branch is a load of crap and im quite annoyed at there customer services.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Disappointing

Zac G.

Zac G.Sydney, NSW

terrible wait times

How can it be possible that you put your customers on hold for an hour before being answered. Hire more staff!!! I've called commonwealth bank many times and its always a wait. So they can't blame it on corona.

KMD

KMDMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic service

Everytime I have been to the branch at Coffs Harbour plaza. I have received excellent service from the staff. Today I had another pleasant experience with a staff member named Kayla she was fantastic especially with the current pandemic and diffuclt customers that I saw today. Keep up the great service.

Comm bank sucks

Ive been a customer for 30 yrs. They refuse to answer why my loan wasnt consolidated and wont re do it but offer a new credit card..
An absolute joke!!!
Banks are the root of all evil in this world.
We are all slaves to them!!!!

Rod M

Rod MAU

They don't care.

They did not want to serve me. was left standing at front of line as they went to the person who just walked in. When I said to them I was waiting I got a shrug and an oh, you will be soon. I got an I don't care attitude'. So I then went to another Bank that was happy to look after me. When I went back to Commonwealth to transfer out over $700,000 they still didn't care. No phone call nothing for loosing a customer for over 45 years.

Josh brown

Josh brownNorthern Region, NSW

Very poor phone answering

Been with them on and off for over 20 years.
Was on hold for 2 hours then phone died. Recharged phone and I am still on hold its been another 2 hours so to fill I time I'm writing this review. Very poor. You can take calls from home it's not hard answer the phone and let me get on with my day

Anne

AnneVictoria

With what’s happening around the world. Look at the state of the ATM’s disgusting

Went today30/03/20 to the ATM at Tarnet & Look at how disgusting it is. Something needs to be done so they stay clean. With the seriousness of Covid-19 we need to invest maybe having wipes close by .

TopicATM Experience
Harry A.

Harry A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Locked out of my own commbiz account: can't even shut it down.

TopicBusiness Banking