Commonwealth Bank Branches

Commonwealth Bank Branches

Jane R

Jane RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Commonwealth Bank admin fees

Loyal customer for over thirty years, including home loan, but they won’t waive their $48 monthly account fee when I want to set up a second account. Terrible way to treat loyal customers, trying to take every cent they can’t. Go to other banks that don’t treat customers this way.

Hume

Hume

Bank and atm locations need updating!

I love the bank but they are supposed to be user friendly with the cardless cash etc. But many of their atms are being replaced and I have no where to get money out when I either forget my card or don't want a surcharge, which is often. And they haven't updated where their atms are located! it catches me out and puts me in aweful situations constantly. Please update the locations of your banks and atms!!

Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor customer service

Like most people, I have no real need to go into a bank. Today, being Friday, I actually needed to go into my local branch only to find they closed early, not even extended hours on Fridays. So I go to call the customer service centre and the wait time is over 30 minutes. The bank has little or no regard for its customers anymore. It's over governed and run by people that have no consideration for the everyday needs of the average customer.

MGB

MGBSydney, NSW

Merchant Services - Pathetic

TopicBusiness Banking

Pathetic customer support

I had to wait for an hour in a customer service support line for nothing. All I needed to do was to reset the pin of my crap credit card

TopicATM Experience and Credit Card Application
Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Disgusting!

WORST BANK EVER! I will be removing my mortgage and savings in September when my fixed rate expires! We are exemplary clients but they do NOT look after their existing clients!

Donna K

Donna KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Australian Bank

I have moved all my banking elsewhere due to some dreadful branch experiences and unwarranted rude treatment by staff
Worst bank ever!!
High fees and dreadful service!
0 stars out of 10

TopicGeneral Transactions

They steal from the poor and give to the rich

BE CAREFUL!
#If you have a savings account you need to put in $2000 per month in order to not be charged fees monthly. They don't tell you they just take your money.
# if you take money out from the counter instead of the machine they charge you fees without telling you and then when they refund it they make it seem like they are doing you favor
# they will take fees for any reason and then find a way not to give it back even though it is their fault.
# don't trust them even if they seem nice and friendly.
# this bank is the worst bank for people who have low income or on Centrelink

sonia s.

sonia s.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Took my money

Went to the Glenroy branch and tried to deposit a few hundred dollars using their machines. It took my money and didn't deposit into my account.. this was on a Friday night. The branch was closed all weekend so I had to wait until Monday to go in. Didn't receive any apology for the inconvenience caused or anything.. too bad if it was the only money I had. Don't use the cash deposit machines!!!!

TopicATM Experience

PRADEEP SINGH P.

PRADEEP SINGH P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Rude People

Very Rude Customer service at door and then from desk also as I want to open a small business account but she was rude and asked me why you want to open account in this bank and go to your other bank where you are doing your personal banking. Why commonwealth bank doing promotions about their products when people who are face of the bank doesn't want to sell it. my review is minus 5

Kenneth N.

Kenneth N.Sydney, NSW

Castle Hill - Tainted Vision Lender

We have 4 loans with this bank and they are making heaps from us. When we approached the Sub Continent lender, he already had a tainted vision....guess they all have this caste system in mind when they treat customers. Bring in some good old fashioned with clear vision who are out there to help..... Customer service is crap... Perhaps this is acceptable in the sub continent, but not here in Australia!!!

fred

fred

Question

trying to get a card to activate after getting it done
Asked the staff a basic question with a yes or no answer went off on a different tack

getting worse

Commbank ex - customer

Commbank ex - customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We are their slaves!

If you have thousands of dollars cash money in your account then they use it to invest everywhere without even giving you a cent of profit without even mentioning about it. But if you have faced an issue with an unauthorised deduction from your account then you will lose Commbank and you are a total stranger to them .. hours of waiting over their unmotivated , senseless and irresponsible phone operators.. there is no difference if even you have been their loyal customer for almost ten years... I will keep my money at home .. that is enough feeding the bulls..

bad customer service

The customer service manager was so rude, she dont listem and did not care about my problem, she just would like that i leave the bank, i never ever speak with a person rude like commonwealth staff was.

Frankie OldBlueEyes

Frankie OldBlueEyes

Incompetent.

TopicCredit Card Application

Find out how Commonwealth Bank Branches compares to other Banks

lack of respect to the customers

waiting time to get to home loan specialist exceeds 40 minutes on any given try - not enough staff employed - also annoying music played during waiting time - very hard to take!

Wayne C.

Wayne C.South East Queensland, QLD

Totally hopeless bank

After trying to contact the bank online, by phone and in the branch, I have given up and changed banks after twenty years with the Commonwealth. The last straw was being told there would be a fifteen minute wait in the branch and after waiting one and a quarter hours, I left without seeing anybody.

Julian B

Julian BSydney, NSW

No Coins / Change

You have decided to be lazy and save money due to covid and make all customers so reliant on your deposit atm and change machines. Yet more often than not they are not working or have run out of money ... Particularly the change machines. Get a grip and serve your long suffering customers who struggle now to run our businesses. Either that or just open the branches 7 days again. Disgusting treatment !!!

TopicATM Experience

Thieves. Absolute thieves

Donna

DonnaHunter Region, NSW

Can't speak to anyone

I have spent half a day on the hold to them, between waiting an hour twice and was hung up on, I decided to leave my number and get the call back. They did call back which was a machine that put me on hold for 10 minutes and then hung up on me. I am now making a fourth attempt, 4.5 hrs after my first attempt and still have not spoken to a single person. This is a joke