Commonwealth Bank Branches

Commonwealth Bank Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Inzy C.

Inzy C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service from Kapil and Robbie at CBA Norwest

Went in with an initial consultation with Kapil and Robbie after previous broker took too long submitting my application due to them getting too many applications.

Robbie worked on my application instantly and got an answer within a few days. Funding was done on time for my land. Following this, I had also done a construction loan with Kapil at Norwest branch and it has been a fantastic service so far. Very quick and efficient service. I'm always kept up-to-date either via SMS or on the online home loan tracker unlike other lenders who leave you in the dark.

Wealth Package offers great value for money. I highly recommend Kapil at Norwest, NSW CBA Branch.

Sarah

Sarah

Worst customer service

Long term customer, called recently to update my details only to be left on hold for 20 minutes and when the agent answered, was asked about all this information to verify my details and questions that I had forgotten answers too and then could not continue the conversation and asked to go into a branch. I wouldn't have called to begin with if it was easy to go to a branch during work hours. What a waste of time, will reconsider banking elsewhere.

Suzieq

SuzieqSydney, NSW

Branch closure & ATM removal

Its bad enough that the Commonwealth Bank have closed their branch in Oatley but they have taken the ATM as well !!!
At least when St George closed they left the ATM!
Now we have no banks in Oatley and only one ATM!
If that fails we are stuffed!
Great customer service hey!

TopicATM Experience

Customer service

I have had a business account with cba for approximately 22 years and the service from staff in branches has declined over these years and I am so glad for on-line banking so as I dont have to deal with staff. The attitude is that they are doing you a favour if they give you service not that without customers they wouldnt have employment. Today I had to cancel cheque with was stolen from one of my customers. I was greeted by a totally unfriendly person who forgot that I have a business account with a rather large balance. I guess that a smile would have been pleasant and abliging attitude would have been appreciated instead of total unfriendly attitude and no customer service.

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

IvyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bank that put their interests before customers to gain profits

Over 10yrs with the bank. Made many errors in my home loans and I have to pay for their mistakes. Unreliable and unprofessional bank.
Terrible customer services, lies and threats to get their way.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Mico Cologne W.

Mico Cologne W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

To be expected overall reviews

I have been a loyal CBA consumer for 2+ decades.
Despite CBA's already mixed and downgraded reviews by most CBA
consumers. I maybe considering changing or upgrading too Finlease.
Which seem to already have 5/5 reviews & mostly excellent feedback from
co existing Finlease Banking consumers.

Gary

GaryBrisbane

Breaches

For more than 53,000 transactions that allowed millions of dollars to flow through to drug importer, yet we cant get a Eftpos merchandise for a school. Well done guys for your service.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application and New Account

Anju

AnjuMelbourne

Shop Around - much better rates out there

We've had our home loan with commbank for over 6 years. We've NEVER missed a payment. In fact we've consistently paid more than the commank prescribed minimums so that we have a huge redraw amount available to us if required. Similarly, our credit cards with commbank have always been paid on time. We have a perfect credit rating .Despite our loyalty to commbank, commbank will not look at lowering our interest rate and they definitely have better rates out there. If you are an existing member, they dont care about you anymore. Our request is reasonable - take us off the expensive wealth builders package and offer us the same rate you're offering new customers.
My advise - shop around and avoid commbank.

Marlo

MarloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling treatment

Appalling treatment when lost wallet even tho signature on file and had ph with ph app with fingerprint ID. Still treated like a potenial criminal not the distressed long time customer I am who pays huge fees!! And they were very unhelpful when I asked how to do cardless withdrawal. Very unhappy

Smith

Smith

Customer service Horrible!

I went to tuggeranong branch twice and provided me different information for same topic! Their staff are incompetent to serve a customer and don't know how to talk a customer.

TopicBusiness Banking

Zubat

ZubatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really, really screwed me over and require better training of their staff to understand how their products work.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Nancy

NancySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very worst attitude service at Sunnybank branch.

Due to ATM out of order on 11 November, I reflected to Sunnybank branch staff I just only want to deposit $1500 why every time only can deposit $100 or $250. So that
I need to operate over 10 times to finished $1500 deposit.i provided the receipt to her.
she gave me attitude service feedback is She do not care what I said. It costed my al lot of time. This bank have very worst service attitude.

TopicATM Experience

Jane.

Jane.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Northland CBA Preston, Victoria .

We asked Fatima at Northland CBA Preston for help with a home loan. We were in a rush to secure one and she was exceptionally helpful and efficient ( and successful).

tania g.

tania g.South West, QLD

SAY NO to CBA

I have been with this bank for the last 20 yrs, for the first time ever we have found ourselves in financial trouble, they will not add our credit card debt to our home loan which would add an extra $200 to our loan but are happy to keep charging $1400 per month instead - I urge everyone to leave this back we are looking at other options

Clive Wood

Clive WoodSydney Surrounds, NSW

ill mannered

Joe D

Joe D

Outstanding Customer Service

I have been visiting the Commonwealth Branch @ Thomastown for quite a number of years. The service which l have received from Tony and his team would be best described as brilliant. They greet there customers as they enter the branch by name if known, and provide the most exceptional service whilst in there branch. Keep up the great work. Maybe other providers should take note and learn on how customers should be treated.

Choppa

inhumane

Brad

BradMelb

Bad to worse

The CBA has become the most bureaucratic nightmare to deal with. Their staff have been ground to subservience. Logic and common sense do not apply.
When you close a loan account you loose access to statements online. But low and behold In this day and age they post bank statements to you because its insecure to email them.
Possibly its got something to do with being majority American owned. The aussies are the suckers who are gouged and then the profits head offshore.