Commonwealth Bank Branches

Commonwealth Bank Branches

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brad

BradMelb

Bad to worse

The CBA has become the most bureaucratic nightmare to deal with. Their staff have been ground to subservience. Logic and common sense do not apply.
When you close a loan account you loose access to statements online. But low and behold In this day and age they post bank statements to you because its insecure to email them.
Possibly its got something to do with being majority American owned. The aussies are the suckers who are gouged and then the profits head offshore.

Bill

BillPerth

A bank that does not look after it's loyal customers

After being a loyal commbank customer of over 15 years and applying for a $20000 refinance on home and being rejected. Im now proud to say Goodbye to you im taking my business elsewehere. Oh and they are giving me a better rate that what you offered me too.

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
KayeD

KayeD

This has to be a joke right? Only got one star because I had to!!

First the bank refuses to accept a standard legal Power of Attorney document and I have to spend all this time getting stuffed around to satisfy their form fetish. Then I return to lodge the unnecessary form and am made to wait half an hour. In the meantime an elderly distressed lady needs a small amount of information from them so I let her go in when my name is called. So what do they do? Push me down to the bottom of the queue. This is not a bank. It’s a joke.

Mr B Palm

Mr B PalmSydney Surrounds, NSW

Appreciate cheerful personal service

I have always appreciated the cheerful personal service of the staff at the Katoomba branch of cba. It was on my last visit to the branch that the efficient and pleasant encounter with Kiah Hall reminded me of this and how valued and important these personal interactions are.
Barry Palm

Kathy K

Kathy KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the lucky ones!

We have been a long time customer of the CBA. Unfortunately had an unpleasant online scam experience recently. Advised the bank of what had transpired. Within two weeks the matter had been investigated and settled to my satisfaction. Most appreciative of the bank staff's assistance.

TWW

TWWCentral Queensland, QLD

Still focussed on signing customers up for services - even though they don’t want them

The CBA may be the biggest bank but I really don’t believe they have taken onboard the Royal Commission findings, they need to realise without customers there just a faceless organisation that’s still hurts the working class person, I’ve been with these guys 25 plus years I’m the fool

Megan

Megan

Terrible, Stay away

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions

Excellent Service

Kerry at the Northland store went out of her way to help me use the ATM machine. I have never used one before and she was extremely patient and professional. 10 out of 10 service. Thanks heaps.

Tony

Tony

Go elsewhere for a home loan

Been with the bank over 10 years, home loan rate way over market, refused to match other banks, rba reduction not passed, rates appear better on new loans which are not available for existing customers.

Niran

Niran

Terrible customer in Camberwell VIC branch

I have been banking more than 10yrs with Commonwealth bank but sadly this bank is very unfriendly and customer service is terrible nowadays.
Staff is lack of knowledge, rude and unpolite. Particularly not happy with Camberwell, VIC branch.
I will soon switch over to different bank as soon as possible.

David and Helen W

David and Helen WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very disappointing service

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Christine

ChristineMelbourne

Everything they touch, they stuff up

TopicNew Account

Absolutely Crap

Withdraw $2000 from ATM and only dispensed $200. Told me to wait for 1 working day. Manager said would help $100 but not $1800. Been with this bank for more than 30 years. Didn’t know management has been down the track over these years until reading all reviews. Disappointing!!

long time customer

long time customerThe Mallee, VIC

I like use but every time I need to Withdrawal or Deposit cash it seems to be a hassle mildura vic Centro

I like use but everytime I need to Withdrawal or Deposit cash it seems to be a hassle Mildura vic Centro fix the problem already it's been going on for to long

mark

mark

SHUT THE DOOR IN MY FACE WTH.

20 year customer. I went to the Glen Waverley branch to finalise the last step my new home loan today. The staff member I met with shut the meeting room door in my face as we were politely talking . This left me standing outside in the hallway with my paperwork . No one else to help me when I waited a short time. Very rude and insulting . She didn't want me in the branch so i left without my loan as i could not hand in the final paperwork. I am really put off the Commonwealth Bank.

TopicLoan Application
Dallas

Dallas

The CON Bank by name the Conbank by nature..

Absolutely the worst bank of the planet.. Rort after rort nothing but parasitic dunces.. They love false charges and holding your money for ransom... They're scum 4 sure only a ning nong would bank with them..

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Angie

Angie

Helping with an elderly client

I have had occasion to visit Monbulk Branch on several occasions with an elderly neighbour I assist. I found the help we received from Venas exceptionally good. The situation was difficult and she could not have been more helpful. She is an amazing asset to this branch. tank you again.

Elly

Elly

Great branch - Gouger Street, Adelaide SA

I randomly needed to visit this branch yesterday and from the moment I entered I was greeted with a friendly welcome and directed to the Teller area. The young lady teller was efficient, friendly and dealt with a couple of questions after the main transaction was finished in a very helpful manner. The overall "vibe" I felt in this branch was so much better than what I have been experiencing recently in my regular branch which appears understaffed, therefore making simple transactions and waiting times much longer than in the past.

CLASSY 1Port Rd Hindmarsh SA

Where's the minus stars for reviews

Being doing my mum's banking over 15yrs.
Today I was told they couldn't find me on their system.
All I wanted was passbook update withdraw some money add my own in cash to pay her nursing home fees.After being shoved from tell to manager back to teller I walked out in disgust when I was told I would have to wait a further 10mins to be entered in their system.
50 yrs my mum's been banking there but new faces in branch were fumbling not knowing what they're doing.
WHO CAN? is their motto
Not the COMMONWEALTH
that's for sure.

Bazzer

BazzerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

two close branches have been closed

20 years with the bank, two local branches closed in last 3 months, have spent one hour trying to get through to the bank. When I got to the city branch service was down.