Commonwealth Bank Branches

Commonwealth Bank Branches

• Topics
    • General Transactions (43)
    • Loan Application (19)
    • ATM Experience (12)
    • New Account (12)
    • Business Banking (11)
    • Credit Card Application (8)

Irvan N.

Irvan N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

1hour waiting on the phone

After 1 hour waiting on the phone I need to leave this feedback, thanks for your patience, is there any way they know how long people have been waiting. Ooh I went to branch in Melb and was told cannot serve me, just call. My credit limit application has been delayed, details of my banking is within Commbank and nobody even bother follow up, 20 years now with u I can tell it getting worse.

Kristy P.

Kristy P.Sydney, NSW

Asked for an Overdraft

Went into Branch today asking for a $1500 personal overdraft. Even though I have $360,000 in a fixed term deposist, I was declined and scrutinized about my expenses. I can understand this but when I asked about my money in fixed term deposit I was told it doesn't count. Just got called again now and still told it was pending certain statements so I said forget about it, I will give 30 days notice tomorrow and will withdraw my fixed term at the end of March and will put that money in Zinja bank where I will get 2.25% instead of 1.2%. Thanks commonwealth bank for making my decision an easy one.

The Next D.

The Next D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I lost my phone number, and thus access to my bank account?

I answered their security questions, verified my identity over the phone and everything else, but they didnt believe me so I had to go to the branch where I waited forever in line. Had to visit twice before I finally got my account back.

TopicATM Experience
Tara

TaraCentral Queensland, QLD

Don’t bank with these robbers

They don’t help their customers, keep piling on fees and they rip people off. Dont bank with these guys- it will be the worst mistake you make. They tell you what you can afford even though you can’t and then say your not in financial troubles when you are. Give loans to casuals but not to permanent workers. No mister how lying you have banked with them they show no loyalty to you what so ever. They are the worst bank ever.

Sina S.

Sina S.Sydney, NSW

Conflicting information! Poor options for long standing clients.

Mez

MezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nearly 4 months to receive credit cards!!!!!

The company has been with the bank for many years, there has been a merger and we have been waiting to receive the new company credit cards for nearly 4 months - started the process in November 2019. There is no reason why this is taking sooo long all entities have been successfully identified and verified. I would suggest we move to another bank but I am not the only person involved. This is ridiculous that a company is being limited and controlled by the ineptitude of the team putting this process together.

Tea

Tea

Mount Lawley branch

Absolutely horrible customer service , racist and arrogant. Never have I experienced such bad customer service in my life and I have had many different friends and family experience the same or similar situations

Jasna

JasnaPerth, WA

bad customer service at Mount Lawley branch

I have been with this bank for 23 years, on 06/02/2020 I went into the Mt Lawley branch to sort out my finances, which I was previously advised to do by Commonwealth Bank. I was greeted by a very rude woman who advised me that what I wanted to do was not possible. After speaking to the manager I was told that the woman who served me first was incorrect. The woman then continued to tell me she was correct and I was told by management that I have to understand cultural difference. Customer service has nothing to do with cultural differences as this woman was rude from the start of my experience and proceeded to give me false information.

Vin

VinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big in size-pitiably small when it comes to service

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions
Dan Boyd

Dan BoydLaunceston, TAS

Deloraine Branch

The staff at the Deloraine branch are always great. Very helpful and friendly. International money orders are quick and efficient. Transactions over the counter are always seamless and easy. A great experience.

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions

Adam M.

Adam M.Sydney, NSW

Long wait times

Stuck on hold for an hour, terrible! For such a simple request I can't do online, they either need online chat or better service, should never sit on hold this long

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bank from hell

Signed up for a joint account and one of our cards got stolen. Over a month later still fighting them for 50 bucks. You didn't think they have a trillion in assets doing the right thing did you. I bank with a other big bank and the customer service is like chalk and cheese. Only been with them a month. Safe to say the account will be getting closed and I will set up a joint account else where. You would be better withdrawing cash and walking around with it in your pocket, less chance of getting robbed.

TopicNew Account

Kris

KrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Swanston street

The staff is rude and does not know what they are saying . When I ask them for a overseas transfer they said they can do . Then she said she can’t do it . Then I went to the managers said we can do it . I came back to the teller she asked a middle aged Chinese man and said we can’t do it this went on for 1 hour wasting my time he also suggested you close the account ? Is this how u serve the customer ? Supper annoyed

Daniele

DanieleSydney, NSW

Terrible bank

Very bad customer service ever since it has been taken over by different people will not enter in the big commonwealth branch in burwood on burwood Rd will take my money else where

TopicGeneral Transactions

You do not care who I am.

Absolutely dodgy and unprofessional staff

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application

Inzy C.

Inzy C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service from Kapil and Robbie at CBA Norwest

Went in with an initial consultation with Kapil and Robbie after previous broker took too long submitting my application due to them getting too many applications.

Robbie worked on my application instantly and got an answer within a few days. Funding was done on time for my land. Following this, I had also done a construction loan with Kapil at Norwest branch and it has been a fantastic service so far. Very quick and efficient service. I'm always kept up-to-date either via SMS or on the online home loan tracker unlike other lenders who leave you in the dark.

Wealth Package offers great value for money. I highly recommend Kapil at Norwest, NSW CBA Branch.

Sarah

Sarah

Worst customer service

Long term customer, called recently to update my details only to be left on hold for 20 minutes and when the agent answered, was asked about all this information to verify my details and questions that I had forgotten answers too and then could not continue the conversation and asked to go into a branch. I wouldn't have called to begin with if it was easy to go to a branch during work hours. What a waste of time, will reconsider banking elsewhere.

Suzieq

SuzieqSydney, NSW

Branch closure & ATM removal

Its bad enough that the Commonwealth Bank have closed their branch in Oatley but they have taken the ATM as well !!!
At least when St George closed they left the ATM!
Now we have no banks in Oatley and only one ATM!
If that fails we are stuffed!
Great customer service hey!

TopicATM Experience

Customer service

I have had a business account with cba for approximately 22 years and the service from staff in branches has declined over these years and I am so glad for on-line banking so as I dont have to deal with staff. The attitude is that they are doing you a favour if they give you service not that without customers they wouldnt have employment. Today I had to cancel cheque with was stolen from one of my customers. I was greeted by a totally unfriendly person who forgot that I have a business account with a rather large balance. I guess that a smile would have been pleasant and abliging attitude would have been appreciated instead of total unfriendly attitude and no customer service.

TopicBusiness Banking and General Transactions