Computer Alliance Online store

Computer Alliance Online store

Great Quality and Service as always :)

The Package I ordered arrived the day after and in perfect condition. I have always shopped with you guys and always will! Planning a bigger purchase next month, be prepared!

Product Purchased16GB DDR4 RAM

From first placing my order to a very quick delivery I'm very impressed. I would recommend computer
alliance online store to anyone. Thank's for you promt service and keep up your excellent service Cheers Ray.

Pleasure to deal with

Easy, quick and pleasing experience. From placing my order to delivery was quick and impressive. Product is great and the service impeccable. I highly recommend Computer Alliance and look forward to dealing with them again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Keyboard exceeded my expectation and the prompt, efficient service received was exceptional.

The item (keyboard) I purchased was at a better price than anywhere else I had seen it.
Some of my colleagues have used Computer Alliance before and recommended them.
The item was shipped extremely quickly and arrived very quickly too.

Brilliant service.

What a fantastic service! Not only were Computer Alliance the cheapest online, their service was fast. My products were dispatched within 12 hours of placing the order. The goods arrived before the expected delivery date.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

would not shop anywhere else

completely satisfied with the products very easy to find what I wanted. I would highly recommend this store, and the range of products and not forgetting the price is unreal.

Samsung Ultra Wide Monitor

Great deal through Ebay (Computer Alliance Online Store). Excellent product, shipped immediately, excellent packaging, no damage/scratches/issues through delivery/shipping.
Absolutely no reservations in recommending Computer Alliance. Hassle free delivery tracking and prompt follow up.

Quick delivery, no Hassell

Ordered through eBay store, Quick and easy.

Delivered with in 2 days of order

Communication throughout the process was both genuine and nice to see.

Product review website needs to lower required words

Product PurchasedQnap TS 451+

Excellent service.

Bought two 1tb hdd. Very good price and they must have posted the same day. Delivery to regional Qld was very quick. Very good communications and follow-up. Haven't fitted the product yet, but in a follow-up email they have given a phone number and name in case of problems. All good!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Arrived faster than expected. There was good communication and was happy with the items received

I ordered a monitor and displayport cable through these guys and they did pretty well. The monitor was in excellent condition and more importantly, it worked perfectly and it's better than I expected it to be. Haven't had a need to return anything yet, but will see how it goes if I do (hopefully never).

Pretty Good

Arrived in less than 2 weeks, all products are looking good so far. Good stuff.
The sale made the products I bought pretty cheap and affordable. Would buy again if there are more sales.

Lowest Price, In Stock and Fast Delivery

Purchased a wide screen monitor from CAO and their price was the lowest. They were one of the few stores that actually had the monitor in stock. Once purchased, delivery was fast. Will look to buy from CAO again.

MSI Gaming Desktop

Absolutely no reservations in recommending Computer Alliance. Hassle free, good follow up.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service easy to communicate with fast delivery

Found what i was looking for fast and easy, Delivery arrived before expected date.
answered all my questions in a timely manor .

Items all arrived in perfect condition very happy with out come.

So far so good!

I love my Asus notebook's versatility. Haven't had it long but already know it will be used on a daily basis. Great size and live the extra space at the front of the keyboard

Product PurchasedAsus notebook

Awesome!

Used their eBay store to order some PC parts for a new build, saved over $400 with their 20% off code. Fast delivery from QLD to Victoria. Super Impressed. Will recommend to everyone.

Great product & service

Found what I needed immediately, with the price actually being competitive even over the entirety of ebay. With their EbayPlus partnership, the shipping was fast and hassle free, and would definitely shop again.

Poor packaging

Ordered from their eBay online store.

Price was great, service and delivery speed were good too, but I wouldn't recommend them as the packing was terrible for a $1,399 item.

It was a Ubiquiti Switch was just 'flopping around' in a box twice the size it needed to be with absolutely ZERO padding.

As I won't be installing the unit for at least a month I'm just hoping there is no damage to the unit.

$0.50 cents of foam peanuts would have made them a recommended seller in my eyes, but for anything large, bulky, fragile or expensive, I can't recommend them.

Product PurchasedUbiquiti Switch

Old time Service

I have purchased a number of items from Computer Alliance over the last couple of years including a notebook, numerous SSD's, memory and a NAS drive, always good prices, excellent service and communication plus very fast postage.
Highly recommended!

Delivery comment

Mine was a purchase through eBay, where vendors are notorious for poor packaging and delivery from Hong Kong or somewhere else outside Australia. CAO is genuinely local and sent my order immediately, so I had it in a couple of days. On top of that, it was in a well padded bag. When you combine service like that with a good price, you've got a vendor to trust.