Computer Alliance Online store

Computer Alliance Online store

Knowledgeable staff who seemed to give straightforward advice.

I found it easier to call the store and look online as per their suggestions. It may just be me, but the webpage was difficult to find what I wanted due to the lack of search filters.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Top quality service quick response

Have bought the majority of my build from these guys and have been a perfect experience so far, customer service and email replies are as fast as they come. Recently have bought a LG 27GL850-B from these guys and no BLB or dead pixels very happy with it. Previously purchased a benq xl2730z from these guys also and it has lasted me more than 4 years.

Product Purchased27" LG 27GL850-B QHD IPS LED 144Hz Monitor

Great company, amazing experience!

Ordered for a Benq projector through ebay from Computer Alliance during a promotion and it was absolutely a great experience throughout. Communication is great. Delivered within the time promised from Qld to Syd. They also offer after sales service and support. You can fully trust them.

Fast and simple

Ordered through the eBay store during one of the eBay promotions. Product was packed and shipped within a few hours of order being placed, and I received it two days later. Product arrived as described, packed well, and communication from CA throughout. Really can't ask for more.

Very helpful :)

Made a last minute decision to make an additional purchase after ordering a keyboard. Computer alliance organised free shipping with the last minute purchase even arriving before the original order.

Easy reliable purchase

Purchased a wireless keyboard and mouse set. Easy transaction. Item was sent immediately via post and arrived quickly without any issue at all. Would purchase from again. Price was extremely good value compared to other stores.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedLogitech wireless keyboard and mouse

Scar 2 happiness

I am satisfied with the quality of the laptop.My purchase for the Asus scar 2 has been fantastic, I am very satisfied with the graphics and the panel itself as it has true power to run every game at ultra or high settings. I really love how it was on sale just for 200 dollars off. The delivery was quick and I would recommend computer alliance.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great price and good product.

I found this store to be the cheapest at the time I was looking for a new router for NBN.
Product arrived on time and worked flawlessy. I'll recommend them to all my friends.

Product PurchasedTP-Link Archer A9 AC1900 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Router

Excellent product range and expertise

When recently looking for a new computer I expected to have to use the online system builder to get what I wanted, but it turned out that the prebuilt options were almost what I needed. You can choose one and tweak a few things (SSD size and RAM for me) and get that. They'll build it for you - which will take a few days - but I was in a hurry, so I went there to collect the parts. Their staff are knowledgeable and honest (it seemed to me) and I'm very happy with the result. I do wish their physical store was bigger though!

Product PurchasedComputer

Good deal and fast delivery

I built up a gaming computer for my son and purchased the parts through their eBay store. I got a 15% discount and received the goods very quickly. It is a fair deal.

Pros:
1. Quick delivery
2. Good discount
3. Good communication

Cons:
Nothing to say

Product PurchasedComputer parts

Great Product & Service

I purchased a LG 29inch wide screen through their EBay store. Although I don’t use this for gaming, I was recommended this screen for the idea to go paperless with split screen option and it being larger works well. Purchasing from you, I felt the communication and support to be exceptional, fast and supportive. Once completing the selection with the help of your team, I happened to buy at the time EBay plus was offering 15% off, so the price got even more enticing. The screen was here extremely quickly (and posted the day I paid for it), packaged well, and no concerns at this stage..... one week on, so a very happy customer here. Will be back to buy from you again.

Seamless purchasing

Was able to find the item I wanted in stock and at a great price - coupled with the speedy delivery the whole purchasing process was seamless. Would happily visit the store again for future purchases!

Online EBay experience

Prompt delivery. Ordered on the Sunday arrived on the Tuesday!
Great product at a great price. product Was identical to the description.
Will only use computer alliance in the future for all my tech needs.

Product PurchasedASUS VA249HE

Purchased a BENQ BL Monitor, excellent price, quick delivery.

Website was easy to go through & find what I was after. Good choice of products. Enjoying the quality of the new monitor. Very competitive price. Should have bought 2. Thanks!

Product PurchasedBENQ BL 24 Monitor

Fast delivery, great price

I bought a UPS from computer alliance from ebay. The price was great, much better than the competitors. It arrived quickly and it was mostly of good quality, except that the UPS did not achieve the estimated runtime by about 5 minutes, probably due to a slightly degraded battery during storage.

Product Purchaseduninterruptible power supply

Super fast shipping

I bought a few things on their eBay store as part of a sale. I ordered on Thursday and they all arrived in Perth on the Friday! Great range and a hassle free transaction.

Quick , Efficient & BEST DEAL

I was looking for a 4K home Theater Projector for quite sometime and i was in-fact waiting for a good deal. This search stopped when i came across Computer Alliance Online store, I got this BENQ TK800M projector for the price that i could never imagine. This deal saves me a straight $400 compared to other stores where the very same projector is on an offer. Once I placed the order - i was amused at the speed of their service, the product was ordered around lunch time and the same was dispatched the same day and i got this thing delivered in just 1 business day. That was followed by frequent email & message by the stores to notify me of the progress of the order and also email after the product was delivered to check if I was happy with the product. Well who does business in this old school fashion these days - I loved their service and will be going back to them for sure !!

Sunil

Product PurchasedBenq Projector

Easy purchase and quick delivery.

Bought both items (video card and AIO CPU Cooler) through their eBay store. Easy purchase and awesome price with eBay Plus discount/shipping. Took about a week to get to WA which is nice and quick with tracking and packed very well. Will be back for future purchases and thanks again!

Product PurchasedComputer parts

Everything as described

It was a quick and easy process for buying computer items online. There were no issues or faults with the ssd drive. The Delivery was fast. Thanks for great service

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good for builds, in-store browsing and online sales

A few years ago I would send family and friends to Computer Alliance when after full system builds (they had a massive word of mouth following as it was for custom builds).

These days their prices for most things compete with other local retailers but with the benefit of better customer experience.

Add on that the frequent store discounts via ebay plus, with free fast post - in most cases now I have no reason to bother with their local competitors.

They are doing great things to build their brand, accessibility and exposure while delivering online purchase, pricing and shipping deals and experience that can't be matched locally or regionally by their closest competitors.

I am yet to have a poor experience shopping with Computer Alliance, online, via ebay and in store.