Listing monitored by Computer Alliance

4.9 (1,166)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (24) · No (1,158)
    4.9 (1,000)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (23) · No (1,140)

Nisar A.
Nisar A.South East Queensland, QLD

One star because the router works

Website text is not user friendly or easy to read. Also my router I bought, I could not see if it was suitable for FTTN connections. It isn't. So I had to use an old modem with it. I wouldn't have bought this model of I had known. So product description not clear, and not easy to find what I wanted either, for the purpose I needed it for. Now I'm stuck with this product. Customer service not great either, staff unhelpful.

Great service, great pricing

Apart from the slight shortage of models available (due to supply issues caused by Covid19), I was extremely impressed by the efficient service and delivery, and the very competitive pricing. Easy website to use, great chat service, and very safe credit card security. Thanks all.

New Router - Solved my problem, quickly.

Easy to find the exact model router I was after. Delivered promptly without any fuss. This router was to replace one of a pair of Asus AiMesh routers whose WAN port was fried by lightning strike (common to this router I believe). I found that I didn't need to hardwire between routers to enable AiMesh, but that it worked just as effectively via WiFi. Now I have a 3 node AiMesh setup which provides seamless coverage across our house and yard. - Flyin'.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Computer Alliance Online store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Ben
BenLyons 2606, ACT

Best Price - Best Product

eBay store very easy - Quick to pack and send. Would buy from again, DID buy from again! Very happy with ASUS ZenBook Pro 15 UX535LI

Outstanding

Ordered on a Thursday. Arrived on a Saturday. Well priced, great selection. Cuatomer service were responsive throughout. Will use again.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Peter
PeterQueensland

Laptop Purchase

The website for the store is well laid out and easy to navigate. If you need assistance the have online help or will help you over the phone. The product purchased was to replace an older version of a laptop I already have. No complaints about the quality of the product. Excellent customer service.

Shaun P
Shaun PSouth West, WA

Needed Computer Parts to Rebuild a Home Server

I have no Problem of ordering from Computer Alliance Online Store again. The Delivery time was great, and the computer hardware is good value.

Michael T
Michael TAustralian Capital Territory

Great price and contactless delivery - really good!

I recently purchased a Wacom Intuos Pro M tablet. I went to Static Ice and saw Computer Alliance at the top of the list with the best price and went for it. They had the item in stock and I received it in short order (contactless). Convenient and helpful support. I'd easily do business with them again.

David M
David MThe Mallee, VIC

Good Value

The website was easy to navigate and the prices were very competitive. The Item I ordered came well packed and as described. I would buy from them again. They also sell on ebay.

Great sale prices!

Great website and updates for delivery or status after purchasing online. Great product and sale prices. Very quick delivery too considering its going to VIC rural from QLD.

Memory Upgrade

Purchased 32GB of memory, was able to easily confirm the memory suited my PC via link to the manf. Delivery was quick and product works perfectly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Graeme - Ryde
Graeme - Ryde Sydney, NSW

Bought a new printer/scanner - perfect service.

The printer arrived within 3 work days. Of significance the online purchase and delivery arrangements were the smoothest I have experienced on line - no fuss or bother. With confidence I will definitely be back to Computer Alliance and will be watching to see what I might need.

First purchase, great experience

After researching the laptop I wanted I found the best price at Computer Alliance and In Stock. The ordering process was easy and it arrived (interstate) in perfect condition within a few days.
My only concern was with AusPost who left it at my front door without signature, but that's probably a familiar story an not CA's fault.
Computer Alliance will definitely be one of my go-to shops for future PC related purchases.

Video Cards

I was very impressed with the range, quality and price of the video cards. Easy to purchase from the site and very fast delivery. I will be back for more parts in the future.

Angela B.
Angela B.

Just what we were looking for.

We were searching for a printer for ages and store that would post. Computer alliance online was the only store that would post and had the printer in stock. Very satisfied

Read more reviews - page 2See all Computer Alliance reviews