• Site Admin
    • Pre-Construction (16)
    • Mid-Construction (7)
  • Structural Integrity
  • Electrical & Lighting

Fantastic service throughout the stages of our build with coral homes.

Very pleased with our new home and the outstanding services we received throughout the build. [Name Removed] was our salesman and he went above and beyond in helping us. Also Fantastic management from [Name Removed] our building manager who did a amazing job and always kept us up to date and gave us exceptional advice and the tradies did beautiful work and we are very happy with our new home.

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed oustanding service from our team. We hope you enjoy your new home as much as we enjoyed building it!

Rotsen and Maureen

Glenn Morgan

Glenn MorganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Quality , Superior Service

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for the outstanding review! It's great to hear we were able to get you in your new home before Christmas and our team provided you with exceptional service. Enjoy your new home!

Jek Severo

Jek SeveroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impeccable, above and beyond!

Having Coral Homes as our builder was the best choice we have done for building our first home! We were well looked after from literally first til the last! [Name Removed] our building supervisor was superb. He went above and beyond in ensuring that everything is flawless. It was a long journey but becausr of how well looked after we were, it felt like time flew so fast.

We are moving in now. So grateful for evergthing Coral and John did to make building and moving to a new house easy.

Hi Jek,

Thanks for the 5 star review! It's great to hear you are happy with your new home and received 5 star service from your Building Supervisor.

Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Your dream of having a home will become a reality

Build StagePre-Construction

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear you had a smooth build journey and felt well looked after by our experienced team. Enjoy your new home!

Excellent quality and supervisor management

Nikki

NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love house design, pay for your own pre handover inspection!!

Construction End DateOctober 2018
Tegan I.

Tegan I.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful product & amazing service

Just moved into our beautiful Coral Home, I cannot fault the amazing service and the workmanship!

From start with [Name Removed] throughout my pre-site Journey through council and appointments to Lisa being my onsite customer service officer and [Name Removed] my supervisor no stone was unturned for me. Everything was on time or before expecting it.

[Name Removed] is still helpful even after moving into my beautiful home!

Would recommend coral to friends and family

Fritzie L.

Fritzie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Impressive!!

We never regretted when we've decided with our first home with Coral Homes.

Genuine thanks to [Name Removed], our Sales Consultant. [Name Removed] is very accurate, direct to the point and honest with his opinions. He was there for us when our joyride with the bank was going through some unexpected turns. Plus, he is not pushy with the sales and gave us plenty of time and advice. So no pressure.

Highly praise for [Name Removed], our Site Supervisor. [Name Removed] is an EXPERT! He always answers our queries, gives us updates and made sure that everything went smoothly. The home was built to a high quality, fast (in just 3 months) and we are extremely happy with the result.

We are awaiting for our final hand-over and we are so excited

Hi Fritzie,

Thanks for the review! It's fantastic to hear our experienced team supported you throughout the build and you're happy with your home. Wishing you a great handover!

Kuldeep S.

Kuldeep S.Sydney, NSW

Feeling like hotel

In the beginning was not so smooth with sales people and administrative people but when construction started my building supervisor was very good he completed all construction well in good time frame and with quality job done .After that maintenance period finish and my maintenance officer is nice guy fixed all issues without any hassles. Thanks coral homes give my dream house .
Kuldeep Singh
9 larkham street oran park

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Aman

AmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Builders Coral Homes

Hi Aman,

Thanks so much for the top review! We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your new home and our experienced team gave you great service.

JudeC

JudeCSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my new home built by Coral Homes

I am very impressed with all the stages of my build with Coral Homes.
My build was managed very well from pre start up until handover.
From [Name Removed] my sales consultant to [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and [Name Removed] my colour consultant who helped with everything required to make my job easy.
I am so pleased with the highly skilled trades assembled and managed by my wonderful site supervisor [Name Removed]- he did an amazing job.
Overall, I love my new home built by Coral Homes Pty Ltd.

Hi Jude,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review! We are so pleased you had a excellent experience building with us and enjoyed working with our team :)

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with our Noosa 23 by Coral Homes Job 28871 in Newport QLD

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the review! You've provided us with some excellent feedback that will be circulated with the teams to improve our processes. It's fantastic to hear you had an overall enjoyable experience building with us :)

Sunil Singh

Sunil SinghSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Home .Job Numbers: 29413 Everleigh Greenbank.

Very Professional approach , built before handover date , excellent service by Sales team especially [Name Removed] and Site Supervisor . Sales team handled my all needs and priced offer suitable to my borrowing limit and good valuation for easy finance.
Site Supervisor [Name Removed] did exceptional job in completing my house much before expected handover date.

Would not recommend

Construction End DateMay 2019

Briana Purdon

Briana PurdonHunter Region, NSW

Beyond what we could have imagined. So pleased.

Our supervisor always went above and beyond what we could have asked for. The build was smooth with no delays. All the Coral team were amazing within their roles. They made this stressful and challenging experience of being a first home owner
simple and enjoyable. Could not have asked for more.

Hi Briana,

Thanks for the excellent review! It's great to hear you had a fantastic experience with us and found our team helpful and professional. We hope you enjoy your new home as much as we enjoyed building it!

Nastaran and Mohammad

Nastaran and MohammadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Building with Coral Homes was overall a really positive experience for us. The staff were all so friendly and helpful in making this an experience worth repeating. We Would like to specially thank our supervisor, Garry, who helped everything run smoothly and if there were any issues, he dealt with them swiftly. Best of all, Garry managed to get our house ready for the time we needed to move in and we really appreciate all he has done. I would highly recommend Coral Homes to anyone looking to build.

Hi Nastaran & Mohammad,

Thanks so much for the review! It's excellent to know you were well looked after by our team and are happy with your Coral Homes experience. Enjoy your new home!

Tom Hitchens

Tom HitchensIllawarra, NSW

Great home, thanks [Name Removed] and team
The planning stage and contract stage had a few issues and was held up a while but once the construction started all was forgotten as everything went so smoothly and fast.
The workmanship for the build was definitely up to standard and everything happened quickly with no issues.
There was always great communication throughout the construction from all parties of coral homes.
Would highly recommend people to build with coral. Im very happy. Thank you so much

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the review! We are so happy to know you had a good experience building with Coral Homes. Enjoy your new home :)