Costco Questions & Answers

ACT, Canberra, SA, Adelaide, WA, Perth, etc...

78 questions from our users

What?

Anthony M.

Anthony M.asked

NSW, Marsden Park

I brought ice coffee powder and don't know the name.

Alan Reid

Alan Reidasked

VIC, Moorabbin

is hearing test open during covid 19 lockdown?

Mick Douglas

Mick Douglasasked

VIC, Ringwood

Do you sell the Nerf Dart Guns, the one i'm after is a "Nerf Elite One" product code - E6596

Mary Tari

Mary Tariasked

Hi Costco,
I brought a tray of envy apples on the Sunday the 19th July and have found that two of the apples are not edible because they are rotten inside. One was found yesterday and I went to have another one today and it is brown brown on the inside. I was so excited to find a box of envy apples, as I haven't been able to find them for several months and was looking forward to eating them. How do I go about getting a refund for the box as I wont be able to come into the store until the weekend. I can send you a photo of the apple and the receipt number.

My name is Mary Tari and my card number is 79040139200. The box of envy apples cost me $9.99

Cheers
Mary

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Why expect the public to assist?

bill bayley
bill bayley

the only way to get a refund is to take the apples back to store

Amelia M.

Amelia M.asked

Costco

Why was I charged twice for putting petrol in at Costco petrol station on one occasion?

Barbara K.

Barbara K.asked

SA, Adelaide

Do you have toilet roll now

stan
stan

The issue was never about the availability of toilet paper but the number of ar$^%*les who were storing it.
I didn't buy toilet paper at Costco's as I have always had a months supply in the house, but this isn't answering your question. The local supermarkets seem to have a good supply now and also of different brands. As far as Costco is concerned, I do not know.

Wim v.

Wim v.asked

NSW, Marsden Park

Do you have pedigree dog food in stock ?

Shohreh M.

Shohreh M.asked

NSW, Auburn

I want to know do you have catalogue online, or do you have app for Costco of Auburn, because it is too big and I am new ,and I have baby that doesn’t let me to searc, so I want to know the place of everything before going to shop

Fired Up

Costco don’t reply in this review site.
You need to join and become a member as per their website

BrandenH

BrandenHasked

Costco

does costco australia sell tide laundry detergent?

jpc43
jpc43

go in to the store & have a look

Picklemadge
Picklemadge

I have seen it in the Canberra store.

elizabeth

elizabethasked

VIC, Ringwood

I bought 2 Turkish roll 12 packs yesterday 5/1/2020, best before 09/01/20. Found they were mouldy only this evening when I was going to bring them overseas tonight. It was too late for me to get back to Costco to change as it was already after 7pm and heading to the airport. I will not be back until 14/1/20 and have thrown them into the compose bin but have kept the plastic bag as proof. I am also upset that I could not bring them overseas to my brother. I will bring in my complaint on 14/1/20 when I am back.
Elizabeth Kuek membership number 79049582000 dated 06/01/20

Fired Up

Clearly Costco don’t respond in this public forum. So why ask here?

wingnut
wingnut

take your complaint direct to Costco

Jane

Janeasked

NSW, Marsden Park

How much is swiss miss hot cocoa mix

micheal

ask the store or go in & have a look

minni
minni

what is preventing you from going in & having a look

Fired Up

As a member you may go in and check it out

fibi

fibiasked

Costco

I worked briefly in the Ringwood store and promoted food products for a separate company and felt I our sales group should have been eligible for a Costco membership card, why was this not available as I sold the hell out of those potato chips during grand final season and the other sales reps in our group are all superstars.

john smith
john smith

Why ask the question here have you thought about asking the store

Fired Up

Maybe you could contact them directly as they don’t respond here

Elvira Cemeljicasked

Costco

When will you get Coconut sugar again?I only use organic products from your store.Please get it very soon.Kind regards.

Elvira Cemeljic

When will you get coconut sugar again?

micheal

If you want an answer ask at the store

I have,they’ve said “don’t have any idea. Very disappointing

Carolyn Stevens

Carolyn Stevensasked

Costco

How big is Costco Marsden Park compared to Auburn?

Go in and find out

Santa D.

Santa D.asked

VIC, Docklands

Does costco sell petrol at docklands

Fired Up

Their website has the answer

rpopasked

Costco

Did anyone use Ella lifestyle for shutters and if so process and quality experience please.

jenai2102
jenai2102

Hey Rpop, did you use Ella? I'm interested to hear how their price & service compares (ie to Apollo blinds). Thanks!

Hi Jenai,

Haven't used them, purely for the fact that for sliding door there was no option that I wanted, other then that they match the price from 2 suppliers.
Also warranty under Costco and Ella for all products purchased, can't be bad.
Hope this helps.

Robin

Robinasked

Costco

Why does Costco Noth Lakes not consistently stock Kirkland paper towels?

Fired Up

Why ask a Review forum when you could contact them directly for an answer?
My guess... you won’t

pollyann8

pollyann8asked

Costco

Do they have floor rugs?

boru
boru

Ana A

Ana Aasked

Costco

Does Cosco Australia white goods have a life time warranty?

Jacquie
Jacquie

That's a very good question. We thought so and it seems to be a worldwide policy of Costco to provide lifetime electrical warranties. However, if you see my post on this page, we had a terrible experience getting a refund for a faulty electrical product and if you look carefully at the price tags in Costco Australian stores now, you will see fine print below the price stating that all products are under manufacturer warranty and comply with Australian Consumer Law (ACL). The answer is that Costco Australia have sneakily withdrawn lifetime warranties here. Sort of defeats the purpose of buying from them. We just buy our electrical items on Kogan, Amazon USA or local if they're cheaper. We don't buy electrical at Costco anymore.