Costco Questions & Answers

67 questions from our users

Jane

Janeasked

NSW, Marsden Park

How much is swiss miss hot cocoa mix

fibi

fibiasked

Costco

I worked briefly in the Ringwood store and promoted food products for a separate company and felt I our sales group should have been eligible for a Costco membership card, why was this not available as I sold the hell out of those potato chips during grand final season and the other sales reps in our group are all superstars.

john smith
john smith

Why ask the question here have you thought about asking the store

Elvira Cemeljicasked

Costco

When will you get Coconut sugar again?I only use organic products from your store.Please get it very soon.Kind regards.

Elvira Cemeljic

When will you get coconut sugar again?

jkl
jkl

If you want an answer ask at the store

I have,they’ve said “don’t have any idea. Very disappointing

Carolyn Stevens

Carolyn Stevensasked

Costco

How big is Costco Marsden Park compared to Auburn?

Go in and find out

Santa D.

Santa D.asked

VIC, Docklands

Does costco sell petrol at docklands

fred f

Their website has the answer

rpopasked

Costco

Did anyone use Ella lifestyle for shutters and if so process and quality experience please.

jenai2102
jenai2102

Hey Rpop, did you use Ella? I'm interested to hear how their price & service compares (ie to Apollo blinds). Thanks!

Hi Jenai,

Haven't used them, purely for the fact that for sliding door there was no option that I wanted, other then that they match the price from 2 suppliers.
Also warranty under Costco and Ella for all products purchased, can't be bad.
Hope this helps.

Robin

Robinasked

Costco

Why does Costco Noth Lakes not consistently stock Kirkland paper towels?

fred f

Why ask a Review forum when you could contact them directly for an answer?
My guess... you won’t

pollyann8

pollyann8asked

Costco

Do they have floor rugs?

boru
boru

Ana A

Ana Aasked

Costco

Does Cosco Australia white goods have a life time warranty?

Jacquie

That's a very good question. We thought so and it seems to be a worldwide policy of Costco to provide lifetime electrical warranties. However, if you see my post on this page, we had a terrible experience getting a refund for a faulty electrical product and if you look carefully at the price tags in Costco Australian stores now, you will see fine print below the price stating that all products are under manufacturer warranty and comply with Australian Consumer Law (ACL). The answer is that Costco Australia have sneakily withdrawn lifetime warranties here. Sort of defeats the purpose of buying from them. We just buy our electrical items on Kogan, Amazon USA or local if they're cheaper. We don't buy electrical at Costco anymore.

Rita Murray

Rita Murrayasked

Costco

What and how much cheaper are Costco blinds?

Compared to what
This is like any other company - they reel in folks with good prices then put their prices up whenever they feel like or place stupid advertising

brian

Your best option is going into a local costco store and find out for yourself

Barry

Barryasked

Costco

Does your Casula store have queen mattresses? Looking at the Sleep Science 11" Gel Memory Foam Full mattress
Item #976486

brian

This question is better pointed towards costco.
Perhapsthe staff at their australian headquarters can help .alternatively you could contacting costco through their website

Shif

Shifasked

Costco

Is there any iron supplement at Costco?

brian

You could try calling costcos headquarters.
Alternatively you could try contacting them through their website

Keith2

I believe they do stock this, but go to your local Costco and find out for sure.

Lana

Lanaasked

Costco

Does moorabin have maggi gravy in stock? And also the garlic spread, which was like a powder?

Keith2

I gave an opinion about my experience with Costco. That does not make me an expert about stock levels for anything other than what I see myself when I go to Costco. I also have no idea what moorabin means, is that a place where Costco has an outlet..? I live about 15 minutes away from their outlet in South Australia. I have been to two outlets, South Australia, at Churchill Road, in the Adelaide suburbs, and an American one closest to Anaheim, California.
If customers want to know stock levels, in America they have a website where you are able to check and I understand you can purchase on-line (but only if you hold an American registration). In Australia you have to try phoning, where they may tell you what their computer says, but the only certain way is to visit their warehouse and see for yourself (I know, because I've asked for this information, from the Adelaide outlet and also the Anaheim outlet).
Personally I hate anything with garlic and as for Maggi gravy, I didn't even know they made it,

Michelle Ovenden

Michelle Ovendenasked

Costco

Do Costco sell Crisco vegetable shortening?

Antoine

I have not looked for it at Costco, the answer is I don't know

Jacquie

No. We've never seen it on the shelves of any Melbourne stores. Get it from Amazon USA.

BAZasked

Costco

do costco sell barbecues ? and if positive please confirm costs

andrewkadfp
andrewkadfp

Hi Baz
I am just a customer of Costco and it would not surprise me if they sold BBQs
You need to be or know a member to purchase $60 per year . Check their site.

Have a great day

Good bye

Antoine

I believe they do sell bbqs, I'm not familiar Roth the price though

Kazza

Kazzaasked

Costco

Do they sell sour apple slushy concentrates?

Mark S.
Mark S.

Sorry I haven't noticed it. It's not a place for a full shop either but I get bored with the same old things at the two big stores. See if you can go as visitor. Forget the rude comments, the customers going around are rude.

Lisa Holt
Lisa Holt

Hi,
Sorry but I have no idea. It's not something I've looked for.

aspid111

aspid111asked

Costco

Costco Canberra. Can I give you back ipad bought in May 2016?

Dick

Yes, take your Ipad back for a refund. You can refund any thing at any time as long you have your receipt.

sameer
sameer

Not in Canberra anymore. They are reviewing on a "case to case basis" meaning they can refuse you a refund just because they can. And if you are annoyed they "can cancel our membership anytime".. seems the latter is their insurance policy. And the managers are very rude about it.

draqkon

You have to go to Apple. Warranty issues, refund issues, it's Apples turf.
People have been purchasing iPads and some instances have been asking for refunds after they have physically trashed used them or complains that it's slower after updating.
Some have even swapped the iPads with broken ones and wanting a refund.

Tcnali

Tcnaliasked

Costco

Is your membership an annual fee? As a business owner do I have a supplimentry card for my staff who need to purchase items for individual jobs and if so at what cost?

Dick

NO.Your staff can not be issued a supplementary card. The only person eligible is a person living at the same address as the Primary card holder. Staff will need to purchase their own membership. What ever you do, do not allow some one else to use your card. Costco has the right to cancel it if some one else is caught using it.

draqkon

many business partnerships ends up in divorce, this then causes headaches to the primary card holder and then blames Costco for many things.
Only those that can prove that they live in the same house as the primary card holder can get the free card.

Kylie

Kylieasked

Costco

I heard Costco are selling spa's. What brand and where can I research dimension etc. on them? What is their pricing? I live far from one, so can't just pop in and look.

draqkon

Costco cannot reveal price over the phone on any items.
Prices can change and the customer will go crazy if the price is not what they've been told.
Miscommunication can also happen over the phone.
Therefore it's Costcos policy that prices cannot be given over the phone.
Many staff members have already been abused because of this.

James
James

Go to the Queensland Costco Geeks facebook page. If you ask there, people will take photos it the items and prices.

Vera

Veraasked

Costco

Do you sell portable DVD player?

No, no portable DVD players

Keith2

Yes, I bought one from Costco but it's a stand-alone one for my Lap-top, because it didn't come with one. The cost was very good ($44) and it performs adequately. Look in the electronic section. Don't know whether there's one to hook up to the TV, as I wasn't looking for that type, but with the size of the section, I expect it'll be in there somewhere.