Vikki K.

Vikki K.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible manager at Oasis Shopping Centre Broadbeach

A young blonde woman, who very loudly claimed to be the manager there, was extremely rude and acted like everyone is under her, even the customers. Somebody needs to teach her manners and that customer comes first. She does not deserve the managing positiong as other employees were much more competent there than her. Also very fake and loud and calls all the customers no matter their age, ‘babe’. C’mon, some customers were middle aged. Very disrespectful.

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fleece lined leggings

Love, love, love these! I am a Personal Trainer working outdoors, early mornings and evenings. Yesterday, it was 7 degrees and I was frozen by the time I'd finished my session at 7am, even though I was wearing 2 pairs of normal leggings. Went and bought 2 pairs of your fleece lined leggings, wore them last night and this morning - and wasn't cold at all. Would definitely recommend and will buy more in different colours .

Thea

TheaPerth, WA

Staff at Watertown Perth outlet rude and offensive

This was my favourite store, always loved the online store and retail stores until one very rude and offensive girl with the blonde hair and tattoos at Perth Watertown had a go at me for returning items to the store. She was so offensive I almost had a panic attack in the store. I had done nothing wrong at all and did not deserve being spoken to in such a demoralising and abrupt manner. She also said I used a different bank card when I purchased the items online and refused to refund me. I later verified with online chat that it was the correct card. It is a shame this one girl has ruined my experience with this store when other staff have alway been so friendly and helpful.

Ame

AmeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap expensive clothing

Clothing is not worth the price . Sick of dresses that shrink in the wash and thin material. I hate being pressured into buying the $2 tissues. The change rooms in all cotton on stores are disgusting. Covered in clothes tags and dust

Claudia M.

Claudia M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not the friendliest environment

Staff are usually very friendly but on this occasion weren’t very friendly nor welcoming. I felt quite offended when they gossiped and laughed behind the counter when I tried to exchange a product I had purchased the day before due to sizing. I completely understand that some products may not be exchanged but I think they could have been more polite in how they handled the situation as I left feeling unpleasant. Products are good quality and prices, but I did not enjoy my experience in this particular store.

Glen

Glen

Terrible experience of return never get product and money back

I return kids clothes by post office after COVID-19 Syd lockdown 28/4/2020, and until now I emailed a lot times, they didn’t give me any answer, than clothes disappear and no get refund, feel very bad and terrible service!

Store LocationCotton on kids

Sam S.

Sam S.

Ridiculous ethics of business

There membership is rubbish
Only 3 months for your points???

They force you to buy donation bags for $2

Why not have bags for 15,30,50c why force people to buy $2 bag donations????

InAdelaide

InAdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful customer service

Norwood store. Returned product purchased with gift card. Had receipt etc. First told couldn't get a refund and had to purchase something today. Finally said could only refund to gift card and had none in stock so I would have to come back to store on another day. I insisted on refund for click and collect item was picking up. When realised I was serious about walking away they finally managed to do a cash refund and I repurchased click and collect item on credit card. Very unpleasant shopping experience. Wont be returning.

Saniya P.

Saniya P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service

Worst customer service as i went into werribee store to get the money back for an overpriced item and what i got to know is that online and in-store items prices vary plus on same day i saw that item on sale but sales person in store claims that it was not on sale. They did not give refund on my item as they said the item is not on sale for there in store.
Customer service is a joke and their staff i must say is most rudest staff i have ever experienced.
Don’t recommend shopping in store.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking customer service.

Bought my daughter a pair of bathers for Xmas. They came with no plastic protector. Too small. Returned day after Boxing Day with tags attached. Rude manager was very dismissive and said no protector no exchange. Went to purchase another pair and they had no protector either which I showed the Manager who just to be a joke refused to sell them to me. Will NEVER go back.

Scott

ScottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Buyer beware

I purchased some face masks. I tried to exchange an unopened mask. Cotton on staff refused stating some "health concerns"? What concerns? The item was unopened and the only way to access the mask is to cut open the packaging.
There is no way that this mask was in anyway different to the condition it was sold in.
I wasn't looking for a refund, all I wanted was to exchange the unopened product for the correct size.

Julieanne McQuillan

Julieanne McQuillan Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So disappointed

Hi all so I went in a week ago and bought some presents from my.son to give to me for Christmas. I bought a bag from there in within the first week of having it the bag broke. What do I do. Do I take it back an tell them or no point ? The bag cost me about $20 or so ?

OMG AMAZING STORE

This store is amazing and I go here ALOT and have never had a terrible experience! I love their amazing range of different clothes and accessories it really is a wonderful store. They always have lovely workers their to greet you and check up on you to see if you need any help and they’re always so nice and happy to help! I absolutely love their stores and can never wait to go here and have a great time!! Really great store!

Happy customer

So true and I’m sure many people have had similar experiences ☺️ I hope you all have wonderful days ❤️

This is really a great store ☺️ Have a great day all ❤️

Gagingi

GagingiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cotton on Kids - Carindale - A+++

Appalling Management and Customer Service. One star for answering the phone, zero stars could not be given.

Ava Z.

Ava Z.Sydney, NSW

one of my fav stores

I really like cotton on.
its one of my fav stores for sure.
I only buy in sales but thats the same for most other shops I go to.
being a perks member has its benefits for sure.
you are able to reivew ur recently bought products as they send you and email to click how many stars and write a review if wanted.
And on ur bday u get $10 off.
will continue to shop @ cotton on for years and years to come :)

Jayne M.

Jayne M.Illawarra, NSW

Self Service, interrupting staff to confirm they didn’t have what I was wanting to buy

Walked into Cotton On first time in this store location. I was browsing for elastic cuff/waist cotton jogger style pants. I looked in the men’s section I looked around the store. I spent 15 mins sifting through the racks. I had to interrupt two staff members which neither approached or greeted me so far. I asked about the size and style of these particular pants to have confirmed that they were unavailable. Which was a shame because I really liked them. I would have purchased them regardless of the lack of service.

Lindsey Jewell

Lindsey JewellWheatbelt, WA

Buyer Beware

My 12 yr old daughter was bought a Cotton On voucher for Christmas, but unfortunately the sales assistant stuffed up didn't activate the card.
Cotton on now won't honor the card. Biggest scam ever

The new 3/4 “Capri” leggings

I love cotton ons leggings but I bought 2 of these “capri” leggings which are 3/4 long and they are completely see through and I need these leggings for a outing this week. I’m really disappointed.

Bindi

BindiIllawarra, NSW

The staff are rude

The Shellharbour staff and manager are extremely rude. Very abrupt and unhelpful I will not shop in this store again due to their lack of customer service it’s absolutely atrocious