3Cover-More Domestic Travel Insurance - Single Trip

2.8

sue
sueHunter Region, NSW3 posts

covid claim

had to make a claim due to getting covid on our last day & not being able to fly back, the claiming process was easy on line & they assessed and paid the claim with 10 days, would highly recommend CoverMore, we will definitely purchase domestic insurance again for peace of mind -this insurance also includes hire car excess coverage as a bonus. Show details
Happy S.
Happy S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cover more you're brilliant

Would recommend cover more and will definitely use them again. Quick responses and very easy to deal with. Thank you Show details
Camille
Camille

Highly recommended

Easy to claim and quick to respond. Very satisfied customers Show details
Diana Barrett
Diana BarrettPerth, WA4 posts

Fantastic Service

The policy was very good value and very easy to set up. We completed a claim using the submission form provided on line and found it very easy to complete. This is our first time using Covermore for travel insurance and have already spoken to friends regarding our experience and have recommended Covermore for their travel insurance. Show details
Julie P.
Julie P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Verified Single Trip

A simple but thorough claim process

I will never book a flight without insuring with Cover-More. The online claim form was easy to follow. For legitimate claims where all your supporting documentation is ready to upload, the claims process was quick - with funds hitting our bank account in less than five business days. Show details
Tim
TimPerth, WA2 posts
  Single Trip

Great value, quick and professional support

We purchased travel insurance and required medical support for our eleven-year-old daughter in Bali.

We placed the claim on 10/06/2024. We received an approval email on 11/06/2024. This policy is of great value. Show details

Sylvia W.
Sylvia W.2 posts

Congratulations to Cover-More Travel Insurance

Easy to apply and easy to make a claim when that became necessary. Cover-More was prompt to reply; there was opportunity for me to challenge the decision should Not agree with their decision. It wasn't necessary in my case. This is the second time the last being for international travel insurance. Both commendable and I will use them again and recommend them highly. Show details ·  1
Jobo
JoboGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Single Trip

Cost effective and efficient service

Due to contracting Covid 19 and being too unwell to travel just two days before departing for a trip away, my husband and I had to cancel our flights and accommodation. Our insurance covered the costs incurred of deferring our holiday to a later date. The policy was very good value, was resolved within 2 weeks of our lodging the claim - which was great. We have used Cover-More many times in the past and will continue to do so. Show details ·  1
Sharon S.
Sharon S.Hobart, TAS

Claim - luggage

Phoned for advice about a claim and got a clear answer. Claim was reviewed quickly and I received an outcome in three working days. Fantastic! Communication sent to advise of the outcome was understandable and set out was clear.
I have had two policies and they were good value and easy to set up during my flight reservations online. Show details ·  1
Julie B
Julie BHunter Region, NSW4 posts
  Single Trip

Domestic car rental cover is worth it

It only took a week but my car rental accident claim was approved after providing further documentation. I’m so glad I upgraded to comprehensive+ when we decided to rent a car in Australia. Note I had to pay rental company up front so factor in that potential cost in future! Show details ·  1
Christian Roberts
Christian RobertsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Simple and easy cover

The claiming process was simply and they were able to assist me which I was much appreciated. Show details ·  1
Ralph
RalphGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Satisfying

I had a claim for trip cancellation due to illness. I claimed the portion of the loss that I was covered for ($1000, about half of actual trip cost), and I got the refund. Nothing to complain about. Show details ·  1
Peter H
Peter HIllawarra, NSW5 posts
  Verified Single Trip

Great experience

I took out travel insurance with CoverMore, through my travel agent and got a very good price. Some of our equiment was damaged during the trip so I lodged a claim online with CoverMore. The claim process was very simple and I was delighted to positive reply in less than 48 hours. Very happy with CoverMore Show details ·  1
jennifer
jenniferSydney, NSW

Thanks for your service

My claim was for reimbursement of unforeseen accommodation costs due to my contracting Covid 19 during my holiday. I found the claim form a little difficult to understand, but when I downloaded it again it had been vastly improved - thank you. Also the two staff members I spoke to over the phone were very helpful and clear. I have used Covermore a few times, each time I book through Flight Centre, but have never needed to make a claim before, and this has reassured me that using Covermore is worth it. The claim was resolved quickly, too. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Vivienne B.
Vivienne B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Brilliant customer service

I can't believe how efficient, speedy and painless the claim process was. Thank you so much. Show details ·  2

Jennifer Carpenter
Jennifer Carpenter · Single Trip

I have a return Virgin booking to Brisbane from Launceston in July. Do I just assume it no longer exists? Credits available?

Michael and Jenny
Michael and Jenny

check online - Virgin website

Cover-More Travel Insurance   DM

Hi Jennifer, Please contact our customer service team so we can further assistance

Kind Regards
CM

Richard Durham · Single Trip

I have just purchased cover for an 8 night cruise from Melbourne around Tasmania to Melbourne. The Cruise company contract requires me to be insured. After I had paid my money I received an email confirming the cover. It stated that I did NOT have cruise cover. This is the ONLY thing that I need. I did not see where to apply for cruise cover when I was filling in the insurance application. How can I have cruise cover added? Richard Durham Policy Number [details removed]

Richard Durham

Thanks for your email, KM. It has all been solved. I telephoned CoverMore and fixed my problem. No further action is required. Thank you

Cover-More Travel Insurance   DM

Thanks for the update Richard. We hope you you lovely time on your upcoming cruise.

Compare all Cover-More Travel Insurance listings
Medical Coverage
Overseas Emergency Assistance UnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Accidental Death$25,000$25,000Not Included$25,000
Emergency Dental$2,000Unlimited$2,000
Pregnancy (max weeks) Optional cover for up to the 24th weekOptional cover for up to the 24th weekOptional cover for up to the 24th weekOptional cover for up to the 24th week
Resumption of Journey Not Included$3,000Not Included$3,000
Hospital Cash AllowanceNot Included$50 per day, up to $6,000Not Included$50 per day, up to $6,000
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesNot CoveredUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Loss of Income$30,000$30,000Not Included$30,000
Permanent Disability$25,000$25,000Not Included$25,000
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash Not Included$250Not Included$250
Delayed Luggage $1,100$1,100Not Included$1,100
Credit Card Fraud$3,000 as part of Travel Documents cover$15,000 as part of Travel Documents coverNot Included$15,000 as part of Travel Documents cover
Travel Documents / Passport $3,000$15,000Not Included$15,000
Maximum Single Item Limit $4,000 (Camera, Video Camera, & Laptop), $3,000 (Tablet Computer)$4,000 (Cameras)$4,000 (Cameras)
Luggage & Personal Effects $5,000$15,000Not Included$15,000
Ancillary
Personal Liability $2,500,000$2,500,000$2,500,000$2,500,000
Rental Vehicle Excess $5,000$5,000Unlimited$5,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Optional cover for up to 250cc motorbikeOptional cover for up to 250cc motorbikeOptional cover for up to 250cc motorbikeOptional cover for up to 250cc motorbike
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included