3Cover-More Medical Only Travel Insurance

IanPerth, WA3 posts
Kaitie M.
Kaitie M.

Well worth buying!

Helped me in a time I had lost income due to being unwell and has covered that loss so I am able to pay my bills and live etc through this time. Show details
Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Medical Only Travel Insurance

Very positive but the process of making claims need to be more user friendly

Our insurance was provided as an extra through our bank. When we found out this also covered our snowboarding we were very impressed, however, when needing to make a claim it proves quite difficult just to find out how. Additionally, there was no webpage to make the claim direct, Just pdf forms. After making the claim the approval came through quite quickly. We were impressed by this. Show details
Lzandro D.
Lzandro D.

Great support and communication

I recently had to file an insurance claim, and I am thoroughly impressed with the experience. The service was exceptional from start to finish. The communication was outstanding – I was kept informed at every step of the process, and any questions I had were answered promptly and clearly. The claims team was professional, courteous, and genuinely seemed to care about my situation. My claim was processed efficiently, and I felt supported throughout the entire process. Show details
Sweve
Sweve2 posts

Yes good value very easy to set up 1 week 2 times

Yes good value easy to setup 1 week 1st time Show details
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
  Medical Only Travel Insurance

Just what you need when sick

We tried to propare for the possibility of Covid infection whilst overseas. When this eventuated, the immediate and on-going management of circumstances was efficient and reassuring whilst the resolution of the claim was seamless. Show details ·  1
Pauline
PaulineLaunceston, TAS2 posts

Prompt Payment Of Medical Expenses

I unfortunately became ill while on a cruise. I submitted my medical claim online to Cover-More. The claim process was straightforward and simple. I forwarded my claim plus the appropriate Invoices and Receipts on Wednesday afternoon, on Friday morning I received notification that the claim had been approved with the funds going to my nominated bank account within 3 days. Customer service doesn't get much better than that. Show details ·  1
Diane M
Diane MHunter Region, NSW2 posts

The Importance of taking out Travel Insurance

This is my first ever Travel Ins claim ….I have been with NRMA for 20 plus years and have used the Travel Ins at least 3-4 times.
I am just so impressed with the quick and positive response. From putting in the claim to receiving the positive response with claim monies within the space of one month
Thank you so much. Much appreciated Show details ·  2
Glenda S
Glenda SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

repatriation

repatriated my husband and I back to Australia from New York with a critical care nurse who took care of my husband door to door. The medical support in Australia, were most supportive in following every step of the way to eventually get us home. It took sometime to organise because of his illness Show details ·  3
Chris
Chris
  Medical Only Travel Insurance

Don’t stand by your phone!

Going over very old ground but we booked a Mediterranean cruise in August 2023 to occur in April / May 2024. I suffered severe hip ache in October 2023. Further Doctor , X-Ray and specialist advise confirmed I had severe osteoarthritis of left hip requiring a hip replacement.
We cancelled cruise due to the pain and cruise timing. After many phone calls & emails we have received NOT one response call . Giving up hope so Good Luck going with this crowd.
Claim Number 1553985 Chris S Show details
Mrs Patricia Walker
Mrs Patricia Walker

medical condition while in New Zealand

We had a Claim and after two items were approved and settled a new bill came after we got home and I tried to contact the claims officer to speak to him personally but for some reason I couldn't get past the people who answer the phone calls and they then pass my information on. Show details ·  1
Cynthia
Cynthia

Very helpful

All enquires were answered very well the agent was very helpful Show details ·  1
Tony D.
Tony D.Perth, WA
  Medical Only Travel Insurance

The best we could have hoped for

My wife and I took out standard travel insurance for an urgent economy trip to Auckland from Perth on ANZAC day 2024. The policy was not overpriced but has saved us a lot of money.

My wife broke her ankle the day after arriving in Auckland.

As highly inconvenient this all was for us, Travel More Insurance quickly and efficiently covered all our extra out of pocket expenses once we had provided them with all our details.

We will continue to use Cover More services for future trips and have already recommended them to friends and family.

Thank you. Show details ·  1

RobM
RobMSydney, NSW2 posts

Call Centre good, website crashed with 14 medical conditions

I used the call centre only because the website quoting system crashed when 3+11 (a couple) medical conditions were input for assessment. The call centre agent was patient and helpful, and a successful quote was achieved and finalised. Show details ·  1
John H Corbett
John H Corbett

Prompt assessment of claim

From the first telephone call when we arrived home, to putting in our Medical claim, Covermore made it very easy to provide all relevant information required to make the claim. Thank you for your assistance and your timely manner in processing, less than 2 weeks. The policy was great value and very simple to put in place. We have been using Covermore since 2010 Show details ·  1

Suzie S. · Medical Only Travel Insurance

Hi.
I am wondering if I am allowed to add two of my medical conditions in two weeks time please? As I couldn't afford to pay the extra for them. I have diverticulitis and Osteoarthritis. Is it ok for me to add these two weeks time please as I am only on the pension? Pension it doesn't go very far. How much will it be for me to pay for them?

Okay cool thanks

Kim B. · Medical Only Travel Insurance

I sent a medical claim and received an email from Covermore acknowledging its arrival on 31/8/22.I have emailed you 3 times to enquire on the status of my claim and only receive a generic reply.Claim number 1434446.I would really appreciate my claim to be sorted.Thank you.

Rosie
Rosie
Kim B.

I have not received any customer representative contact…I am suffering financial hardship due to the unpaid claim.

Wing Jung C.
Wing Jung C. · Medical Only Travel Insurance

We paid $420 for insurance to cruise to China and the cruise was cancelled by the cruisecafe company. It returned our money. We are still waiting for our money from Covermore. Do we have to go to our lawyer to get that money? Or the media?

Bruce
Bruce

Media, I'm sure they have it all tied up in their clauses

Cover-More Travel Insurance   DM

Hi Wing Jung, So we can follow it up for you, can you please provide your email address and policy number?

Compare all Cover-More Travel Insurance listings
Medical Coverage
Overseas Emergency Assistance UnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Accidental DeathNot Included$25,000$25,000$25,000
Emergency DentalUnlimited$2,000$2,000
Pregnancy (max weeks) Optional cover for up to the 24th weekOptional cover for up to the 24th weekOptional cover for up to the 24th weekOptional cover for up to the 24th week
Resumption of Journey Not Included$3,000Not Included$3,000
Hospital Cash AllowanceNot Included$50 per day, up to $6,000Not Included$50 per day, up to $6,000
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedNot CoveredUnlimited
Loss of IncomeNot Included$30,000$30,000$30,000
Permanent DisabilityNot Included$25,000$25,000$25,000
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash Not Included$250Not Included$250
Delayed Luggage Not Included$1,100$1,100$1,100
Credit Card FraudNot Included$15,000 as part of Travel Documents cover$3,000 as part of Travel Documents cover$15,000 as part of Travel Documents cover
Travel Documents / Passport Not Included$15,000$3,000$15,000
Maximum Single Item Limit $4,000 (Cameras)$4,000 (Camera, Video Camera, & Laptop), $3,000 (Tablet Computer)$4,000 (Cameras)
Luggage & Personal Effects Not Included$15,000$5,000$15,000
Ancillary
Personal Liability $2,500,000$2,500,000$2,500,000$2,500,000
Rental Vehicle Excess Unlimited$5,000$5,000$5,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Optional cover for up to 250cc motorbikeOptional cover for up to 250cc motorbikeOptional cover for up to 250cc motorbikeOptional cover for up to 250cc motorbike
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included