3Cover-More Premium Travel Insurance - Single Trip

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD
Christeen
ChristeenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great result

Fast, efficient and great communication. Quick reply and good follow up. Show details
William C.
William C.South East Queensland, QLD
  Single Trip

Easy to set up and promised cover to suit our requirements

Although we did not have a claim, we have used Cover-More previous and and just felt they could be trusted if something did go wrong. Show details
Jeremy N
Jeremy N
Christine B.
Christine B.
  Single Trip

Cover-More Insurance-simply the best!

Fast, efficient and excellent customer service. I always take Cover More Insurance because of previous experiences and have been more than happy with the services they provide. Can’t rate it high enough! Show details
David
DavidSydney, NSW2 posts

Horrible and stressful

We purchased full comprehensive insurance through flight centre and we were reassured that we were in good hands. Unfortunately due to illness we were unable to travel and the nightmare began.
It took over 4 months of dealing with them with no access to the claims officer which made everything extremely difficult.
We provided them with everything they requested and still we had to go back and forth to our doctors and several calls and emails and requests for our claims officer to call us to help us and no one called.
We finally involved a lawyer because of the frustration of being told more information and more waiting times for a response.
It was a horrible and stressful experience and I would not recommend them to anyone. Show details
Gavin
Gavin
  Single Trip

Excellent Service with a medical claim

I have always found this insurance very good and unfortunately this time i had to make a medical claim.
The customer service has been excellent. It has taken a while for me to gather all the information from the medical center but cover more always came back to me in reasonable time frame. Show details
Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Single Trip

Only company we use for travel insurance

Fast approval only issue had 2 claims 1 for loss glasses the other cancelled flight both approved quickly but had to pay 2 excess when both claims were under thr same policy Show details ·  1
Edward Lau
Edward LauSydney, NSW
  Single Trip

Most satisfied for service provided

We are very pleased with the settlement of our claim within 6 business days. It was the first time we used Cover-More Travel Insurance. As the cover was provided through the use of our credit card, it was definitely good value. Many thanks again for the speedy and efficient service provided. Show details ·  1
Vasi Naidoo
Vasi Naidoo2 posts
  Verified Single Trip

5 star travel insurance company

This is the first time I have used Cover-More travel insurance and encountered a claim and it was processed within 24 hours. Thanks Cover-More you will always be my travel insurance company for your prompt service. Show details ·  1
SMS
SMSMurray Mallee, SA2 posts

Great Experience

We had to cancel our trip last minute due to everyone contracting Covid. This was a disappointing time for us however, the claim process, eases of submitting and how quickly Cover more assessed and approved the claim was amazing. Show details ·  1
rob black
rob blackPerth, WA

my cover more experience

my policy was good value ,with my travel agent the process was easy to navigate,from the time i claimed for insurance i was paid out within 1 week and a half, the cover more team always kept me informed of the outcome with emails will definately go with cover more again 5 stars team . Show details ·  1
Dorce
DorceHunter Region, NSW

1st time claimer

Very helpful on phone when I needed help doing paperwork for my claim. Show details ·  1
Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Excellent to deal with

Covermore are excellent to deal with.
Their pre-existing medical condition policy is very good & accommodates 80+ year olds
They are very time efficient in their response to claims & thorough in their assessments .
My initial claim for medical expenses was approved but under the excess as major expense was not approved
However I questioned the assessment & on review my total claim was approved Show details ·  1

No questions yet. Read all questions about Cover-More Travel Insurance.

Compare all Cover-More Travel Insurance listings
Medical Coverage
Overseas Emergency Assistance UnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Accidental Death$25,000$25,000Not Included$25,000
Emergency Dental$2,000Unlimited$2,000
Pregnancy (max weeks) Optional cover for up to the 24th weekOptional cover for up to the 24th weekOptional cover for up to the 24th weekOptional cover for up to the 24th week
Resumption of Journey $3,000Not IncludedNot Included$3,000
Hospital Cash Allowance$50 per day, up to $6,000Not IncludedNot Included$50 per day, up to $6,000
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedNot CoveredUnlimitedUnlimited
Loss of Income$30,000$30,000Not Included$30,000
Permanent Disability$25,000$25,000Not Included$25,000
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $250Not IncludedNot Included$250
Delayed Luggage $1,100$1,100Not Included$1,100
Credit Card Fraud$15,000 as part of Travel Documents cover$3,000 as part of Travel Documents coverNot Included$15,000 as part of Travel Documents cover
Travel Documents / Passport $15,000$3,000Not Included$15,000
Maximum Single Item Limit $4,000 (Cameras)$4,000 (Camera, Video Camera, & Laptop), $3,000 (Tablet Computer)$4,000 (Cameras)
Luggage & Personal Effects $15,000$5,000Not Included$15,000
Ancillary
Personal Liability $2,500,000$2,500,000$2,500,000$2,500,000
Rental Vehicle Excess $5,000$5,000Unlimited$5,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Optional cover for up to 250cc motorbikeOptional cover for up to 250cc motorbikeOptional cover for up to 250cc motorbikeOptional cover for up to 250cc motorbike
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included