Craft Décor

Craft Décor

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bopman

BopmanPerth, WA

Extremely helpful!

Jenny at Craft Décor, South Fremantle was extremely polite and helpful and supplied me with exactly what I needed. I'd highly recommend this business for your tile needs large or small!

Terrible water damage, impossible to clean.

Worst tiles I’ve ever seen. So water damaged they needed 4 hours and $100 of cleaning product per bathroom to remove built up calcium and paper stuck on (still some marks) They’re cheap for a reason, avoid Craft decor. And don’t bother complaining, they don’t believe their products are faulty by having excessive water damage. Wouldn’t even send out a staff member to look at them or clean them. Our Builder and tiler have never seen such poor quality tiles sold in 30 years of work.

Absolutley disgusting customer service

After initially receiving fabulous customer service from [name removed] ... we had 6 tiles out of a whole bathroom that were defective .rang for a replacement and was absolutely disgusted with the attitude of the [name removed] on the day rude obnoxious and just a horrible person ..she tried to tell me I just have to accept default tiles so mad ! I left after a rather confrontational discussion. Shame shame craft decor on hiring [name removed] she is not an asset to your company I would never recommend craft decor to anyone

Exceptional customer service

A big thank you to Zeljka and Mary from Craft Décor. Zelika helped me select the perfect tiles for my new bathrooms. The after sales customer service from Mary and her team was exceptional. Craft Décor is the only place I would shop for tiles and recommend to my friends.

Fantastic value!

I am a tiler by trade, but recently took to renovating homes and have been to Craft Decor for my last 3 bathroom and kitchen projects. The tiles are great value for the price. I have laid incredibly expensive tiles from Italy or Spain that were no better quality than those from Craft Décor. When it comes to tiles, I've found that expensive doesn't always mean better quality.

Linda

LindaPerth

Porcelain tiles if terrible quality

After tiling the majority of my house in tiles from Craft Decor I am left with tiles that never look clean they are clearly not sealed properly and chip easily. I have to scrub some tiles to get them to look clean and marks keep appearing on more and more tiles. Disappointed is an understatement

If you can't get it there you can't get it anywhere

Walked in and within secs a lovely greeting and what was missing at other shops was here..they actually listened...

Excellent value and customer service

We recently purchased some tiles from the Joondalup store our whole experience was great, from the help we received when choosing the tiles, the discount given when purchasing and even help provided loading them into the trailer.When one of the boxes loaded into the trailer had a few cracked tiles replacements were ordered and provided quickly. We will definitely go back. Thank you ladies for your excellent customer service.

Michele

Micheleclaremont

Osbourne park store fantastic

I have used the Osbourne park store many times. They have a huge range of contemporary up to dates styles at very reasonable prices. The quality and service has always been good.

Gopi

Gopi

The Most Wonderful Service And Best Product

Lanz

LanzPeel, WA

Worst Quality porcelains.

They wont accept when you have a complaint about there product, hard to ignore problems with your tiles when you look at them everyday and they look milky mirky, a haze around grout lines and never look clean.
tried all sorts of products but I have been advised they import cheaper chinese porcelains, when they make them they don't have the same process as opposed to the Italian porcelains, I would assume that's why you see a haze as its inside the tile. the manager of stores, comes out to inspect and says oh they are beautiful, load of crap. and fobs you off doesn't return calls or emails. I would not go buy from them again be warned if you are looking for nice porcelains, pay the money.

Excellent service and great price!

We have bought tiles and laminated flooring from Craft Décor several times before, both for our investment properties and for our home. We came back again because they always have a wide choice of tiles, great service and best prices. Julia at Joondalup store was wonderful! She assisted us choosing the right tiles and gave us some valuable tips. We are very happy with the result as our newly renovated bathroom looks great!

Purchase Of Floor And Wall Tiles

Would like to say how pleased I was with the level of service I received when choosing my tiles. I was assisted by Rebecca and she was very patient and helpful.

Maliziosa

MaliziosaPerth

Great tiles , amazing customer service

I renovated my home and I had lots of dramas with tillers. Craft Decor girls in Osborne Park were my family. They supported me in every possible way and even recommended top tillers who helped me finish the job. I would go there again and again and again! Thank you ladies! You are so special!

Elaine

ElaineWestern Australia

Retiling after Frawlty Tiles

Great service from Craft Decor after tiles were found to be faulty. Many thanks to Mary from Freemantle and Julia from Joondalup for their after service help. Great job guys.

Worst Experience Ever

Tiles were cheap, but no customer service at all. Would never shop with them ever again.
They didn't deliver the tiles on time and didn't even give us a proper reason why they didn't show up on the allocated date. Wasted a whole day waiting for their delivery that had to be paid for, when they didn't even show up. They didn't even call us up to let us know that they couldn't make it. Had to reschedule to another date. After all this, a few boxes when they delivered contained damaged tiles, in which we had to pick up the extra boxes from the warehouse.
Most the their tiles are completely covered with dust/dirt, a lot of time was spent cleaning up the tiles.

Next time we will spend a little more for tiles and go else where.

Save the hassle, go somewhere else

Worst experience ever!!!

Most tiles blemished

90% of tiles had marks on them and were
laid by one of their recommend tilers.When I complained it seems it's my fault for not checking the tiles not that that the supplied tiles were imperfect . Would not compensate me for low grade tiles so took them to court and received a small amount of compensation but nothing in comparison to what I have to look at every day. Would never recommend them to anyone

Reviewhonestly

ReviewhonestlyAU

Alison is wonderful

My mum had an awful experience at the Cannington store where they were so inexcusably rude. We wrote to head office but got no reply. We reluctantly decided to try Osborne Park because we could not find a certain tile. You could not have received better service - outstanding in fact and such a marked contrast to our previous experience. Thank you [Name removed] (red head lady) for being so fantastic. You restored our faith in professional and helpful service. Without a doubt I would keep coming back. you are an asset to the organisation.