2Crampeze

4.9

Linley C.
Linley C.

Wouldn't be without it

I use crampeze when I get a bad cramp in my leg and it stops it straight away. I also keep one in the glove box as Hubby often gets cramp in his hands while driving. Show details
Donna B.
Donna B.

Cramp be gone

A debilitating pain that can occur all of a sudden I don’t no what I would do without this product I carry with me everywhere in case I find it very effective Show details ·  1
Sharon L.
Sharon L.Southeast, SA

No more night cramps

I suffered from night cramps until I started taking crameze. Now I get a decent night's sleep. Show details ·  1
Diana G.
Diana G.

No more cramps yay

I started suffering from leg cramps when I started going through menopause and it just kept getting worse. So I talked to one of the ladies at our local chemist who recommended it and oh my goodness!! Within two days the cramping had eased right back to mild cramping and by the end of a week I had none! I was not sleeping through the night due to the cramps and other menopause symptoms but to not have the pain of cramping was such a relief. I have told quite a few of my friends about it and most are in agreement of how good this product is. Will continue to use it forever now. So thank you Gaylene Grey at Kawakawa Pharmacy NZ :) Show details ·  1
Kathy O
Kathy OSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Magic medication

This is the best for cramps and restless legs. I get them most nights and after taking crampeze they disappear within minutes Show details ·  1
Sandra C
Sandra CIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Reduced cramps for me

I was having trouble with cramps in my leg after a complex chronic meniscus tear. Crampeze reduced the rate and severity of the cramps I had at night. I still take it. Show details ·  1
Francisca C.
Francisca C.10 posts

No effective

I am still consuming the crampeze, and to finish it not to waste. I take it daily but I dont feel any different. It is more effective when I took panadol.
Melissa Bayfield
Melissa BayfieldMelbourne7 posts

Brilliant

I had been suffering from cramps and spasms for so long I had so much trouble sleeping and even sitting for too long. I accidentally came across Crampeze while I was looking for something else and had to give it a try. I’m so glad I did. That night I had more sleep than I’d had in a long time and sitting was great. Now my legs feel great and I don’t plan to stop using it in the foreseeable future. Show details ·  1
Diana F.
Diana F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Life-changing relief

For the last few months, I have suffered from woeful sciatic pains that traveled down my left hip thigh, and lower leg. Prior, I used creams that were designed to target inflammation and nerve ailments unfortunately they provided me with little to no relief. I was becoming quite concerned with my hip and thigh cramps, occurring relentlessly and predominantly at night whilst lying in bed until a pharmacist personally recommended Crampease to me. This product is worth every cent, I do not awaken in agony and frustration as often nightly as I used to, honestly, Crampese has changed my life and my quality of sleep. Show details ·  1
Nell
NellSydney, NSW3 posts

relaxing

Got it in a sample a number of years back at easter show, have been using it ever since. Come home from work after arvo shift take it before I go to bed and sleep really well Show reply
Cyndy

Sharon G.
Carol
Carol

This my best suggestion

I work in pharmacy and recommend magnesium as a safe alternative to sleeping tablets and fabulous for leg cramps Show details ·  1
TNR25
TNR254 posts

Great product

I used the Crampeze when my leg was cramping and I found that it worked really well. It was fast acting, which was a always a relief! Show details ·  1
Elisabeth Dennis C.
Elisabeth Dennis C.13 posts

Crampeze: Night Relief

I suffered from night cramps in my calves and feet nightly, which would wake me from my sleep. I had tried other suggested remedies without relief and the only way to stop the cramps was to stand/walk. I had several falls trying to put my feet to the ground from my bed. In desperation I tried Crampeze which I have now been taking for approximately 6 months. I occasionally still experience a night cramp, but, generally I have a night free of cramps. Show details ·  1