2Credit Repair Australia

Credit Repair Australia Questions & Answers

Verifiedcreditrepair.com.au🏆 2024 Award
sanjay L.
sanjay L.

Please let me know when you give back my money $850 I am Har sim I don’t want to fix my credit score please give back my money

Leah17
Leah17

How much do you charge for me to get a copy of all three of my credit reports from Illion, Equifax and Experian. All three?

Dilip Patel
Dilip Patel

Hi Guys,

I just missed one payment in July 2022 on the NAB home loan and I pay back in just 15 days, and after I apply today's loan in Pepper Home Loan and they tell me not to get a loan because I missed just one direct debit. How this is possible???
I want to repair this in my credit reports.
Is it possible urgently?
Please check and reply.

Carlie T.
Carlie T.

I have been waiting for my case worker to call appointment was over 2 hours ago every time I call I get hung up on??

Aj K.
Aj K.

Hi my credit score is below average around 450 I don’t miss any payment in past 3 years i have 2 credit account one is Cwb credit card $7000 and other is personal loan for $35000. My credit score low because I applied too many loan applications (7-10) is it possible that my credit score will be up

jen c
jen c

How much will it cost to lift one mark and how long will it take to be removed.

Normie
Normie

It didn't take that long maybe a month for ours.i think each case might be different but definitely worth a call and talk to them.hope this helps

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi Jen, We would love to speak to you.
Please contact us on 133 493.

Wayne s
Wayne s

I have been with credit repair Australia id like to know we’re do I stand leagaly buy just stopping the payments
As I have already paid $2053 and there is another $1034 owing they have achieved very little in the mounths I have had them engaged

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi Wayne, Thank you for your request. We are more than happy to help you.

Can you please resolutions@creditrepair.com.au and we will contact you?

Fai P.
Fai P.

First of all I would like to say thank u so much to credit repair Australia for your good job you hav done for me and my family now feel so lucky to move forward in the future because of your hard work

Connie14
Connie14

I owned a home for 18 years, never once late on the mortgage payments. Sold in 2006 and all 3 credit bureaus recently removed this and say I have no recent credit? Then dropped my scores nearly 150 points. I called Equifax explain my situation, I was told the error will be corrected after some month nothing change they were giving excuses Same goes to TransUnion and Experian. I was frustrated I wanted my score back until I came across (Lewis Richarlison) A former Staff of TransUnion who explain and confided to me to consult this credit agency 'Captain Spy' who had helped many repair their credit and that was exactly what I got when I contact his gmail captainspyhacker2 at g mailCOM he help me increase my score by 200 points clear Items on it Which I confirm on all 3 credit bureaus.

Houman M.
Houman M.

I just had a most wonderful experience with a lovely staff member for Credit Check from Credit Repair Australia. I hope that I don't have to hear from them anymore. They didn't call when I asked them to call over the phone. Staff member, although she was professional and nice lady, she went through so many personal questions for 15 minutes and then she said another staff member must talk to me for another 20 minutes. I totally lost hope in buying a house, so I'm going to live off street and die there. I always got my credit report and it's a two minutes process. I feel terrible that I wasted their time. They even ask for money to process your credit score quickly whereas CreditSavvy or Finder do it for free. I still thank them for taking time to talk to me. I believe, I just had a bad day and nothing against Credit Rating Australia.

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi Houman, I apologise we were not able to assist you. We suggest you contact a free financial counsellor in your local area.

If you have any questions, please contact our office on 133 493.

Lucy
Lucy

How much does it cost?

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi Lucy, Thanks for your message.

In order to provide you with an accurate cost for our services, we need to run through your current financial position, including an analysis of your credit file. This appointment is free of charge, with no obligation and helps us identify which of our services may be suitable for you. Please call 133 493 and our team will run through with you.

Kind regards,

Scammers

Brendan H.

The only time u here from them is when they don’t receive the money they say we have tried contacting you when they don’t that’s a lie

Felicia M.
Felicia M.

You need a standard of 750 all across the 3 federal credit bureaus. I had issues with Equifax regarding my credit score and I guess they have some business deal with the banks to not update in a timely manner, they are the one credit bureau that made the bank reject my house loan when i applied last year. Luckily for me I recently found a credit hacker and he is very good at what he does. He was able to hack into their systems and boosted my scores to an excellent standing of 764 , and 790 & 801 for TransUnion and Experian respectively. I am taking my time to share this to you guys because these banks and credit reporting organizations can not be totally trusted. Still a lot of people choose not to care until the time arrives when they need it. Get to this credit hacker at his email address... COMPUTERWORM.HACKER (at HOTMAIL dot COM). If you need to contact a credit repair hacker to increase your credit scores or correct errors reported by the credit bureaus or other stuff like child support, credit card debts/identity theft, evictions and negative/derogatory items. I am sure he will be helpful and you will be glad you did. Credit hack works for real! no matter the country or location.

sarina
sarina

How much to remove default?

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi Sarina, Thanks for your message.

In order to provide you with a cost for our services, we need to run through your current financial position, including an analysis of your credit file. This appointment is free of charge, with no obligation and helps us identify which of our services may be suitable for you. Please call 133 493 and our team will run through with you.

Kind regards,

Heather j
Heather j

Hi, i was just wondering if you help pensioners and people on centrelink?

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi Heather. It depends on the individual’s current financial position and what they’re trying to achieve. We conduct a full assessment to see if our services may be suitable. To get started, simply call 133 493 and a member of our team will be happy to help. Thanks, Credit Repair Australia

Shree
Shree

Hi, I had a default judgement issued on my name for an unpaid council rates of $1400. It came as a surprise to us but once I found that out in my credit report I immediately contacted council and paid the outstanding council rates in full after which one of the lawyers from the Australian receivables provide me with the "Consent letter" stating the outstanding rates have been paid in full and the judgement can be set aside. I have then lodged a correction with Equifax to get this default removed from my credit file and have provided them with the consent letter in the correction application process. I am assuming the default judgement will be removed and my credit score will be back to good? can you kindly advice on this? Regards, Shree

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi Shree. It depends on the circumstances surrounding the listing, it may be that the listing would only be changed to a “paid” status. Without properly assessing all of the information it’s not possible to give you a certain answer. We’d recommend following up with Equifax to see what the status of your request is. If you don’t have the outcome you’re looking for, we would gladly look at your case to see if we’re able to assist. We offer a free consultation to ascertain if we may be able to help, if you’d like to book, please call our team on 133 493. Thanks, Credit Repair Australia

Jackie
Jackie

Hi I have a problem with my credit for the 1st ever time I have no idea how this happened is this something you can help me with?

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi Jackie We can help identify what may be causing the problem and see if it's something we can assist in resolving. First step is to have a free consultation with one of our experts, during which we'll download a copy of your credit report and explain the contents to you.

Please call 133 493 and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Thanks, Credit Repair Australia

Mira
Mira

Hi. I have asked for a loan, and it came back I was a director of a company which I have never heard of. My broker asked me to contact Veda to give my information to clarify this. Are you able to give me an email contact I can supply all this information to?

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi Mira If you'd like to speak to Veda (now Equifax) you'd need to go direct to their website for contact details. Alternatively, we can get a free copy of your credit report, explain the contents and any information that may be negatively impacting it. If there is a problem, we may also be able to help repair it. We offer a free appointment, with no obligation and you get a free copy of your credit report, even if you decide not to proceed.

Please call 133 493 and our team will be happy to assist you.

Sam
Sam

I have one paid default which I believe credit company reported my fault with no warning.Is there any possibility to remove it if so how much would it cost to me?thanks

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi Sam. If the credit provider didn't follow the legislation and a contestable reason(s) can be found, then yes it is likely possible to remove the listing. We'd need to investigate your circumstances further before being able to confirm. Please email your name and contact phone number to enquiries@creditrepair.com.au and we'll get a member of the team to call you for a free consultation.

Thanks, Credit Repair Australia

Mason
Mason

I have lots of loan/credit card ENQUIRYS which gave me a bad credit score, is that something that you guys can fix ? I have NO defaults or anything like that

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi Mason, We could do an assessment free of charge and see if there is anything we can do to help. Please send us a private message with your best contact details and we'll call you back for a free consultation.

Kitten
Kitten

Am I able to ask for a check online due to medical reasons? Am unable to talk.

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi, Sorry to hear you are unwell. Unfortunately, our consultation is over the phone only. We could schedule a call back in a couple of days when you are feeling better. Please send us a private message with your best contact number and we'll call you back.

Dara
Dara

Hi

I'm just wondering how much a credit wash costs and how long does it take.?

I've basically have bad credit personally and my company and I know ya probably hear this all the time but it really wasn't my fault.

As far as I know it's 1 default in each.

My personal default was for an Internet dongle

In 2011 which I thought had been cancelled (I paid it in the end)

My company 1 is for late payment of workers comp

Basically in my second year of trading I decided to change who I had my workers comp policy with. but I was unaware I had to cancel the previous one or it would renew itself. In the end up I had to go back to the original company but not before they gave me bad credit for missing instalments.

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi Dara, We have a high success rate in removing unfair, disputable and contestable listings like yours.

The cost varies depending on your personal situation. In terms of duration, most clients experience a success within 35 days, however some cases take longer some others.

Please send us a private message with your contact details and we'll call you back for a free assessment and free consultation.

shash

I'm on credit file at the moment need to know if I paid off the amount I had pay before the 5 years completed..can you guys do a credit wash for me to apply for housing loan?

Credit Repair Australia   DM

Hi, During the initial consultation, we'll get a copy of your credit report, explain all of the relevant information to you (including any defaults and if the debt has been paid or not), and conduct a full assessment of your financial situation, completely free of charge. If you are eligible for credit restoration, we could help you completely remove any black marks from your credit report.

Please call us on 133 493 for a free consultation. Alternatively please send your best contact number to enquiries@creditrepair.com.au and we'll call you back.

Sam W
Sam W

Please read the above reviews BEFORE you enter into a contract with these people. You will end up in more debt once you sign up

Wilfred
Wilfred

Thank you indeed . Your steps helped me . But why is he quite expensive ? he got me to 780 ( although he said he was get me to 800 ) . I don't know what happen but I think I am still good with 780 from 620 credit initial scores. Thank you again and again Lyman

Get an answer from our members and Credit Repair Australia representatives