2Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker CPE300

VerifiedMPNs:753934 and CPE300
2Crock-Pot Express Multi-Cooker CPE300
Peony Rose
Peony Rose

Has anyone else had issues with the surface rusting? I've always taken good care of it.

Donnamc
Donnamc

My pot has scratched but no rusting

Robin Williams
Robin Williams

Yes and crock pot won’t warranty as it is “cosmetic”

George H
George H

I have the CPE 300 and today the lid will not close. Tried everything, but the bowl/pot is sitting above the level of the inner container and will not go down enough to lock into position. Has anyone else have this problem/ has fixed this issue.
George

Mels
Mels

What is the psi for high and low pressure? Is there a difference in pressure between cpe300 and cpe210?

13vilang3l
13vilang3l

I bought this three weeks ago. I'm a single mum with 2 kids with complex disabilities. I have treated this like a baby. I've never spent so much on an appliance. It's been amazing for me. I'm completely guttered. Can I get a replacement? I've checked the website I can't see spare parts anywhere. I'm sitting here sobbing. Any help would be appreciative!

Shwh
Shwh

I’m not sure but just wanted to say sorry you are travelling such a tough road! You are not alone in this crazy life! From one special needs mom to another xx

Crockpot   DM

Hello 13vilang3l, So sorry to hear about this, how could i help? I am unsure about what has happened?

Annie
Annie

Is it possible to cook a roast pork leg with crackling with this item? If so, can I have the recipe please.

Dave

Not a chance on getting crackling it’s a steamer ffs

Hello!
Is this cooker a pressure cooker?
Also, does it have an air-fryer feature?

Cheers,

Rokko

It is indeed a pressure cooker, but it does not have an air fryer feature. Personally, I would avoid this cooker - see my review for further detail.

Allison C.
Allison C.

I am concerned about the aluminium pot and whether there are any toxins leaching into the food? I do not as a rule use any aluminium products for cooking.
Is there an alternative ceramic or stainless steel pot available ?

Rokko

No, in fact there are no parts available at all. Sunbeam stocks no parts for any of their appliances that come with a "12-month replacement warranty" - you can't even get a replacement rubber sealing gasket.

Rokko

I'd like to know exactly what the difference is between using the "One-Touch Meal" buttons and setting the pressure manually. I can't find any information on this anywhere!

For instance, pressure cooking 1kg cubed beef can be done in less than 10 minutes on MANUAL PRESSURE (High Pressure).

Or you can do it on the MEAT/STEW setting, which is also High Pressure, but then it takes 60 minutes to cook.

So what is the difference? Is the MEAT/STEW 'High Pressure' actually a lower pressure than the MANUAL PRESSURE 'High Pressure'? Or is it a lower temperature? Or perhaps both?

No difference

Evan B
Evan B

Hi there my Bobber Valve pin gets loose accidentally when I washed the lid. Is this okay? Can I still use the CrockPot? Looks like the washer was knocked off by accident

Rokko

The bobber valve pin is supposed to be loose ALL the time (assuming the unit is switched off and cool). If it's not loose, then some food debris is likely blocking it and you won't be able to pressure-cook.

Vtb
Vtb

Hi, just wondering if the spare rings are available yet and where from? I saw an answer from customer care approximately 6 months ago that said they will be available in the new year?

Rokko

Sunbeam carries *no spare parts at all* for their lower priced kitchen appliances like this one. Instead, they come with a 12-month replacement warranty, so if the seal fails within 12 months, you should get a whole new appliance as a warranty replacement. After 12 months... ??

Alternatively, ProductReview Ambassador Reviewer 'Harmo' has reported in his review of this cooker that the seals for the Instant Pot 8qt model (Designed for IP-Duo80 and IP Lux-80 models) do fit this Crock-Pot cooker perfectly. Instant Pot is not a brand that's sold in Australia, so you'll need to source those seals from eBay or similar.

sandi

will a Salbree Steamer Basket for 8qt Instant Pot Accessories, Stainless Steel Strainer fit into the Crock Pot CPE300?

Crockpot   DM

Hello Sandi, I can't say for sure if it will because they might be the same size as each other and won't fit. The CPE300 bowl is a 7.6 Litre bowl and the 8qt Instant pot steamer is about the same size. .

Maybe take the steamer bowl and try on a store display model before purchasing.

sandi

will an 8 quart basket fit into it?

Rashmi
Rashmi

What is the inside pot material made up of for CPE300 crockpot

Crockpot   DM

Hello Rashmi, The Bowl Aluminium with non-stick coating - find more about the CPE300 here: external link

Gerri T.
Gerri T.

what steamer bowl do i use

1ess
1ess

Any metal bowl that fits will do.

Claire
Claire

Can you get replacement seals? How often do you suggest replacing them?

Mary
Mary

used the old pressure cooker to cook up large batches of veg apples blueberries brown rice rolled oats and chicken to make sure my fur baby has good quality dinners husbands lost the top that spins around so will this cook my best four legged friend her healthy dinners

Crockpot   DM

Hey Mary, The Express Crock us a multi function cooker. You can certainly cook all of the above mentioned items in it. You might also enjoy cooking some of our delicious recipes for this appliance, for yourself too! :) Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions. Thanks.

amevas
amevas

Where can I get replacement inner pots for the Crock Pot CPE300 and CPE200?

Crockpot   DM

Hi amevas, Unfortunately we don't have these at the moment but hopefully they will be available in the New Year.

Ged
Ged

How do you make pea and ham soup

Crockpot   DM

Hi Ged, Thank you for contacting CrockPot. We have a recipe on page 18 of the cook book:
S p l i t Pea and Ham soup
◊ 2 stalks celery, diced
◊ 500 g dried green split peas,
sorted, rinsed and drained
◊ 6 cups chicken stock
1. Press BROWN/SAUTÉ setting on the Crock-Pot® Express Crock Multi-Cooker and press
the START/STOP button. Pre heat add the butter, onion, pepper and garlic.
Sauté for 2-3 minutes or until onions are softened, stirring often to prevent
burning. Select the START/STOP function.
2. Add the bay leaf, ham, carrots, celery and split peas, stir. Cover with the chicken
stock and stir again until well blended.
3. Put on the lid and turn it to the locked position, set the steam valve to “Seal”. Select
the MEAT/STEW function, and adjust the time to 15 minutes. Press START/STOP.
Allow to naturally release for 10 minutes. Release any remaining pressure with
the steam valve. Remove the lid, stir and remove the bay leaf. Serve hot.
Kind Regards, CrockPot

Get an answer from our members and Crockpot representatives