2Culture Kings Physical Store

Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised

Duc
Duc

Non Stop Spam

Started getting spam from this store and they do not stop. The most annoying crap I've ever had to deal with.
Deepanshu
DeepanshuSydney, NSW4 posts

nastiest customer service experience

No staff in store gives a damn about attending the customers let alone being nice about the fact people are there to spend money in THEIR STORE. It was my first time at CK and I am never going back. I asked two different staff members about a product and they answered like they were being forced to. Are you not getting paid? The whole vibe was just disgusting. Show details
Caterina
CaterinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Excellent service

We came into your Melbourne city store and was served by Simmi. She was amazing coordinating different outfits for us to purchase. It was like having a personal shop assistance. Nothing was too much trouble for her as we kept requesting different styles and sizing. She’s a Great asset to the company! Show details ·  1
Jason D
Jason DDarwin, NT2 posts

Great store!

Great store, always buy shirts from here! I seem to have a long body ;p nice to find long tops

Always friends staff at chadstone store. Show details ·  1

Oliver Obrien
Oliver ObrienSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Physical Store

Loved the store better then it looks online

It was easy to get around the store and had a wide range Show details ·  1
ashleigh taylor
ashleigh taylor
  Physical Store

the staff are amazing and let me say the got good music too!!

it was very easy to find the placements of all products, so many. different things to choose from, the shoes i bright are so comfortable Show reply
Nash
NashSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical Store

Love the vibe and my purchase

It was very easy to navigate between floors and find the products needed. I was more than satisfied with the amount of products that were available for purchase. The product quality was 10/10, definitely coming back! Show details ·  1
Abbs
Abbs

Amazing vibe and service

I got the men’s Jordan air flight heritage jumper. It is soo good I basically live in it. It is such good quality. Show details ·  1
Sharelle
SharelleSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified Physical Store
Stitch
Stitch

Excellent service

Gold Coast CK store service and communication with the staff was very lovely and friendly was really nice to meet them and had a little chat and they looked after us and getting us the best outfit for my birthday Show details ·  1
Trinee Badham
Trinee BadhamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love the shorts!

I love the shorts and the customer service was excellent! They were very helpful on my trip to the store and helped me on what I looked for Show details ·  1
Alper
AlperNew South Wales
  Fair Incentive Physical Store

These hats are amazing they are affordable and they are a very comfortable type of hat

It was quite easy to navigate the store. I found what I wanted.
Customer service is amazing.
The shop is very cool and has such a great vibe. Show details ·  1
Eric Hurst
Eric Hurst
  Fair Incentive Verified Physical Store

Best Brand to get your shoes from

Amazing always have stock
Very friendly stuff
Shoe quality 10/10
They need to add this brand at DFO jindalee
Got my first nike sb blazer mid amazing Show reply
Lilly
Lilly

I can’t live without it

It was amazing and so comfy I’m so god dam obsessed I highly recommend it for anything really so go get one Show reply
Jorden
JordenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best street wear shop

Culture kings the Best street wear shop ever the customer service is amazing and inside the store was awesome. Your 100% missing out if you haven't been inside there store Show details ·  1

Ken Jericho C.
Ken Jericho C. · Physical Store

Hello, I bought 2 pairs of shirts from the goat crew as a farewell gift for my cousin who is going to move to a different country but sadly didn't make it. Is it still possible to get a refund? I bought it instore from Culture Kings Melbourne

Mad
Mad

Ofcourse just go onto there site or instore they are so easy going ! Awsome customer Service ! Hope this helps ☺

Compare all Culture Kings listings
CategoryPhysical Shops, Jewellery Shops & Brands, Underwear Shops & Brands, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsOnline Shops, Jewellery Shops & Brands, Underwear Shops & Brands, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $100
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Variety of LabelsVariety of Labels
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeActivewear, Baby & Toddler, Children and General / EverydayActivewear, Baby & Toddler, Children and General / Everyday