Listing monitored by Dale Alcock Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Liam O.
Liam O.Perth, WA

Amazing product and even better service!

From the very start, Chris Beck and Dale Alcock Homes has been a pleasure to deal with, always more than willing to offer tips on design, talk through all the different options whilst keeping a friendly and professional atmosphere.

I’m a customer that struggles to visualize what things will look like so having someone there who understands the struggle and can provide physical references, personal recommendations and reassurance, has been an immeasurable help in designing my new home.

Nothing is ever too much and the team at Dale Alcock Homes has given me confidence along with honest, realistic expectations for when I’ll be in my new home.

All good things come to those who wait!

Rach And Matt
Rach And MattPerth, WA

Just Moved to Construction!

Mel
MelPerth, WA

Starting our dream home

Find out how Dale Alcock Homes compares to other Home Builders

Perfection it was just meant to be

John has been amazing from the day we met him accidentally after he had been recommended to us. John has been available to us day and night for any questions or concerns.
He has guided us through this experience with so much care and consideration even at 8pm at night!!! Dale Alcock is absolutely lucky to have him on board as a staff member he works day and night to make sure we are building our dream home and leaves nothing out. I have had a thousand questions and he has gone over and above to answer them. We have developed such a report with him. We can be completely honest with him and I’m excited that we found him for our journey

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Natalie Scott is Fantastic

Natalie has been an amazing Sales Consultant. She has assisted us every step of the way to help us build our dream home. She has made time to meet with us several times to go through our questions and queries and spent the time to make us feel educated and aware of the processes and decisions. We highly recommend Natalie to anyone who is wanting to build a new home.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Darryn Jones - News Homes
We found dealing with Darryn Jones amazing. He is friendly, great sense of humour and very knowledgable and eager to help us through the process. He always replied promptly to all forms of contact and very helpful answering queries. He knew budget was a big things for us and made sure we got what we wanted and needed in the new home while trying to keep out costs down. He made a stressful process a lot easier.

Build StagePre-Construction
Nigel
NigelSouth West, WA

Narrow Block & Wishlist; Darryn created my dream design

With a concept and wish list of my new home Darryn Jones met with me on multiple occasions to scope out the design based on what was important to me, my family and my lifestyle. I now have a design that meets my wish list. Fantastic, professional and friendly service.

Mark Keddie
Mark KeddiePerth, WA

Darryn Jones New Homes Consultant Extraordinaire

In our dealings with Darryn we have found him to very friendly and with a great sense of humour. When we had to contact Darryn by email he always replied promptly. He was also available to answer any phone calls on the weekend. When dealing with Darryn he offered some changes to the house plans that we would not have thought of and offered some cost saving ideas as well. There was never any thought of time pressure in our initial meetings with Darryn with him making us feel relaxed and resulting in a very successful outcome.

It was too easy!!

After having a rocky experience building in the past, working with Darryn Jones was amazing! Darryn helped us understand every little detail of the demo & build process we were about to undertake and was there every step of the way. Darryn kept a close eye on our applications and answered any questions we had. If any unforseen complications arrose Darryn would have a solution prior to meeting with us to discuss the matter.

Gregorio Usi
Gregorio UsiPerth, WA

Christopher Beck New Homes Consultant

I originally spoke with Chris over the phone and I was unhappy with my current builder for many reasons. After catching up with Chris he listened to my concerns and was able to provide a solution for all my requirements. He gave me a design that worked with my needs and drove me out to view the house. Overall very professional and understanding.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Stephen J.
Stephen J.Perth, WA

Sara
SaraPerth, WA

The perfect start

We could have built cheaper but wanted quality, Dale Alcock was the perfect choice for us after walking in and out of many show homes, the craftsmanship in a Dale Alcock home was beyond any other. The Sales rep was more than helpful, he was more than happy to cater for all our home needs.

Adrian
AdrianPerth, WA

In the hands of real professionals

We are still in the beginning stage of this awesome venture and so far, we are very impressed with the service and attention to detail. Our consultant goes the extra mile for us, is extremely knowledgeable and accommodating and is an excellent communicator. We feel secure knowing he is in control of our dream home and know that he will deliver. It has been an absolute pleasure so far.

Jade
Jade Perth, WA

Wonderful customer service experience

The customer service representative we worked with was wonderful. She was very clear with all the steps in the process, outlined the exact costs that would be involved along the way, and was always on hand to answer any questions we had. A great experience this far working with Dale Alcock homes!

build_with_irish - John Williams

Read more reviews - page 2

Amanda Yee asked

Hi Dale Alcock Maintenance team,

I have been in touch with your service team via email regarding the cracking tiles but I didn't not receive any response . I follow up with phone call but my call was forwarded to voice messages.

Can you please get your team to touch base with me ?

Hi Amanda,
Sorry to hear nobody has been in touch. Could you please provide me with your address and email? Thank you, Abbey

Hi Abbey,

Thanks for you reply .
My property address 14 Warru Gdns Success Wa 6164 - Job 23726

My email amanda_5202@hotmail.com

Michael S.asked

Finished the house in october 2020. And lots of cracks, scratches, and other defect thing. And until now I ask for you to come and visit onsite and see it for yourself. But until now nobody dare to come and talk and fix the defects? Is this how Dale Alcock who won alot of award treat their customers?

Michael S.asked

The contract said to provide Aircon to suit the size of the house. What we get is aircon system that only can be used for half the house, either bedrooms or living room. Dale Alcock said it is our fault that we did not ask the detail about the aircon since beginning. Any opinion regarding this issues? I hope others will not get tricked by this tricky contract!

Michael S.

Just had a phone call with Jeremy. He said that for Delano house, Dale Alcock supplies aircon only half of the required capacity for the whole house to all their customers. That is their standard.

I wonder is that true? Or Am I the only one who got tricked by the contract that says Dale Alcock will supply aircon that suit the house but what they mean is only half the house capacity?

Get an answer from our members and Dale Alcock Homes representatives