Verifieddalealcock.com.au

Flooring

Kieron M.
Kieron M.Perth, WA

Great Experience with Darryn Jones from Dale Alcock Homes

Recently signed to build with Dale Alcock homes. After talking with a few builders we came across Darryn Jones from DAH. We vibed with Darryn straight away finding him relatable and great at his job.
He was very upfront and explained everything in detail, and if he didn’t know an answer he asked the right people and got back to us promptly and trust me we had some weird question for Darryn.

Emails were answered quickly and with detail. If we still didn’t understand something Darryn explained it really well.

Happy we found Darryn to help us with our build. Thanks Darryn Jones. Show details ·  1

amarinder n.
amarinder n.2 posts
Daniele Russo
Daniele Russo
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent service all round

Dale Alcock have been wonderful to deal with. Any time of the day (morning and late afternoon, even evening!) Countless amendments to certain aspects of the design but finally got there. Looking forward to the next chapter of the Pre-Con phase and then the construction phase :) Show details ·  1
J.H. Ho
J.H. Ho

Preliminary works on signing of the house building contract for a house at Kennedy Bay , WA

Mr. Darryn Jones was very proactive and very responsive. He was prompt to response to queries and ensure documents were prepared and sent to us as requested. He also ensure payment was properly acknowledged. Show details ·  1
Simon W.
Simon W.Perth, WA

Pre-Construction Exceptional Service

Asha has been exceptional from the day we met her. She always went above and beyond, and was quick to communicate no matter what time of day it was. We are only at the design phase, however she has given us peace of mind and we look forward to working with her during our construction process. Show details ·  1
Gary Houghton
Gary Houghton

1st Class Service

Asha has been fantastic during our new home purchase. She always communicates quickly and always keeps us informed. Asha always has the clients best interest as her priority. We are looking forward to Dale`s building our new home. Show details ·  1
Jay
JayPerth, WA2 posts

Great Experience

Such a great Experience dealing with Dale Alcock Homes. The whole process was very easy. The choices of product in standard range are huge. We felt satisfied with the quality of their products and workmanship. Thanks MAX and whole DA team for your help. Show details ·  1
Tony F.
Tony F.Peel, WA
Kaitlin Gaynor
Kaitlin GaynorPerth, WA

Pre- Construction, Simon Mort

Simon has been very easy to work with. We contacted multiple building companies and had little to no response. Simon was proactive with his responses and went above and beyond to design the house we wanted within our budget. Thank you for your hard work and making this an stress-free, easy experience.

Kaitlin & Tadd Show details ·  1

Grace O
Grace O

Seamless building process thanks to Dave/Max and the team at DAH

Currently in the process of building with Dale Alcock Homes and it has been SO easy! We never imagined building a home could be made so simple. The communication between different departments in the business is seamless (land, finance and builder) and they are in continuous contact with us ensuring we are up to date at all times. Their attention to detail and client care is exemplary. We are so excited to build our family home with you!! Show details ·  1
Juma S.
Juma S.Perth, WA

Pre construction

Simon has been very helpful throughout my building process and with all our meetings I was very satisfied with the level of experience and knowledge and fell well looked after with plenty of support and catch ups at different display homes and even when Simon was on his holiday, he still reached out which is something I that I really appreciated and valued . Throughout my pre construction stages I have received plenty of updates from the Dale Alcock Homes mainly from Georgia which is being amazing how everything is progressing and I am very excited. Show details ·  1
Kyale
KyalePerth, WA

New Build with Kevin

Kevin has been nothing but fantastic so far with our pre-construction planning.
Everything so far has been very smooth, Kevin has been extremely helpful and thorough, ensuring that our new build has everything we want and MORE!
All of our questions and needs have been catered to no matter how big or small, ensuring that we understand the build process and all of the ins and outs. Kevin has gone above and beyond answering emails or messages at any time of day or night.

I would highly recommend Kevin to anyone looking to build a new home. Show details ·  1

Aaron Chiu Pamela Lui
Aaron Chiu Pamela LuiPerth, WA

Excellent Experience with Asha Michael

Our design consultant is Ms. Asha Michael, who provided an excellent consultant services.
1. Initial approach us with warm welcome.
2. Professional advice on land selection and home design.
3. Active follow-up and guide us to finish the design package.
She walks through an initial design stage with us and provides responses to our queries. She is a brilliant professional consultant. We are exciting to approach the Home Collective and Construction Stage. Show details ·  1
Andy Williams
Andy WilliamsPerth, WA

Ryan Neill

I would like to say what a pleasure and a fantastic experience it has been working with Ryan Neill during the pre-construction phase. Feel very fortunate to have someone like Ryan whom is very knowledgeable, patient and always available to answer questions, if have any doubts Ryan will go above and beyond to find the solution.
Great work ethic, knowledgeable, patient, approachable, always available and top bloke.
Thank you Ryan for making my dream home build a stress free, smooth sailing fun experience. Show details ·  1
Thiago S.
Thiago S.North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Kaiti Mills-Piper
Kaiti Mills-Piper

Hi team, we are due to settle on a house next Friday that’s had Dales out yesterday to do an inspection on the roof as it came back with inadequate roof tie downs in the building inspection. House was built in 2009 with original owner selling it. We will be second owners. Yet to get the report however I've been verbally told it will be getting fixed however if we settle on the property before being fixed will that be ok? As 2nd owners whats our warranty?

Alicia G.
Alicia G.

I need to put a claim as I am well below the 24 years structural problems. Less than 7 years and issues continue to arise. Who do I contact, please?

Dale Alcock Homes   DM

Hello Alicia, can you please send us your address or job number and we will get our maintenance company, Home Assist, to contact you.

Kind regards,
The team at Dale Alcock Homes

Simon T.
Simon T.

Hi Dale Alcock Homes ,Ihave just purchased and have my title registered with my house on last 30/11/2022. According to the record given by the Cockburn City Council, m house was built by Dale Alcock Homes with a building permit in 2009. Now, how many years of building warranty am I eligible for ? BTW, how could I register my ownership with your company then? My email : pingpongtai@yahoo.com.hk Thanks...Simon Tai (on 7 June 2023)

See all Dale Alcock Homes Perth questions

CategoryProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey and Two-Storey
Major Defects Warranty25 years
Sustainable BuildingNo
Knockdown & RebuildYes
Build Areas

Alkimos, Aveley, Baldivis, Banksia Grove, Baskerville, Beaconsfield, Beeliar, Bennett Springs, Bullsbrook, Bunbury, Burns Beach, Caversham, Coolbinia, Darch, Darling Downs, Dayton, Ellenbrook, Hamilton Hill, Helena Valley, Jindalee, Joondanna, Landsdale, Mandogalup, Mindarie, Port Kennedy, Southern River, Success, Upper Swan, Viveash, Wellard, Wembley, Yokine

Contact info for Dale Alcock Homes Perth