• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

The best way to choose your home easily, quickly, and most efficiently

The best way to choose your home easily, quickly, and most efficiently

He finds customers' preferences and organizes them quickly.

Harry remembers and explains every single details and helps me design a new house in harmony.

He is kind, a reliable person and has good manners

Don't waste your time, just contact to Harry Lewer first!

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Harry Lewer - New Homes Consultant - Absolutely Phenomenal Service !!!

Rebekah H.

Rebekah H.Perth, WA

Amazingly helpful and professional, a great experience

Construction End DateSeptember 2021

Liz Doncon

Liz DonconPerth, WA

Really professional company

So far we have had amazing experience dealing with Dale Alcock and Natalie Scott our new home consultant guiding us through the process. She helped us select a well suited layout that matched our brief, tweak the floorplan (quite a few times) to get it perfect and answer our millions of questions. She went above and beyond (even helping us out on weekends) to meet our December grant deadline. We are happy to say that we have now chosen a house and plan that we truly love. Now onto the pre-start process, hopefully the team are as wonderful as Natalie.

Customer S.Dale Alcock Homes

An amazing and hassle free experience!

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2021
aurora

auroraPerth, WA

accommodating and creative from the start

We are two inexperienced women looking to demolish our old homes and build our dream homes. Our first contact with Liz was via email. We didn't have to wait long before we heard from her.
We didn't know where or how to begin, Liz guided us in this design phase and we both were delighted with the solutions presented. There were concerns raised with the design and Liz gave us some viable solutions. She is always available for any questions that we may have and phone calls were returned,

Hamlet G

Hamlet GPerth, WA

Thank you Michael Taylor & Dale Alcock!

Smooth Sailing - Highly Recommend

Build StageMid-Construction
Alec I.

Alec I.Perth, WA

Outstanding New Homes Consultant - Brad Nichols. Absolute professionalism shown throughout the journey so far!

Leannepanting

LeannepantingPerth, WA

John William & Dale Alcock

What a fantastic experience we have had so far! It’s daunting the thought of building, but John has made it such a breeze for us. He is always ensuring we are aware of the little details, which mean a lot to us!!! Highly recommend speaking with John if you are in the market for building a house with Dale Alcock.

Construction End DateApril 2022

Hi Leanne,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us so far - we are pleased to hear that John has made the process a breeze and we look forward to reaching the construction stage with you!
Wishing you all the best,
Abbey

LynW

LynWPerth, WA

A smooth pre construction journey

SimPal

SimPal

Consultation-Preliminary contract and Final Signed Contract

Karen

Karen Perth, WA

Outstanding assistance from my New Homes Consultant Natalie Scott

I approached Dale Alcock as Natalie Scott was recommended to me. Natalie has been extremely helpful and given me the type of personal service I have not seen for many years. Nothing has been too much trouble. Natalie is patient, informative, obviously has a lot of knowledge on building houses and has far better ideas than I do. Because of Natalie’s expertise, the home Dale Alcock is building me, will be my dream home.
I can’t imagine anyone could give better service than Natalie, she is so kind and no matter how many times I phoned her she was always very polite and accommodating.

Bad experience with Dale Alcock

Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateOctober 2020
Michael S.

I have requested to meet on site since october so that you can explain everything, but so difficult. is this how you handle customer?

Michael S.

So Jeremy the big boss, email me saying Dale Alcock will not entertain me as customer at all and will not send his staff to the house to attend all the complain. Great Job Dale Alcock. I will sue you in court!

K.Cicala

K.CicalaPerth, WA

Great customer support

Find out how Dale Alcock Homes compares to other Home Builders

Our First Build - Thanks Harry!

Dylan

DylanPerth, WA

Very Happy!

We recently purchased a block of land and after looking at different builders we decided to go with Dale Alcock. From the start we have been very happy with our choice! Jason Burns has been very helpful from the start. He has explained every step clearly and has made a complex process, calm and easy for us to work through. He was also able to put together a house design that we are very happy with. We have also had the pleasure to deal with Sarah and Leyla who have also been very supportive and helpful in the process. We would certainly recommend building with Dale!

Great service and customer experience - Dale Alcock team

Brendon K.

Brendon K.Perth, WA

John Williams - New Homes Consultant

John has been a huge help as we build a house for the first time. John has been pro-active and engaged, taking the time to understand our requirements, providing valuable suggestions, communicating clearly and consistently, and supporting us throughout the process. Building a house can be overwhelming at times, but having such a positive and reliable consultant makes the experience much more enjoyable! Highly recommend reaching out to John.

Construction End DateSeptember 2021
Customer S.Dale Alcock Homes

Next Level Service & Support from Nat and the Team!

My partner and I are first time builders, and Dale Alcock has surpassed all of our expectations. Nat and the team have been a constant support and guide and made what we expected to be a very stressful experience into an exciting and enjoyable experience (even with the paperwork!). Whilst we are only just entering our construction phase, we are very very happy with our experience and are looking forward to seeing it all come together. Thank you Nat, and the team :)

Amanda Yee asked

Hi Dale Alcock Maintenance team,

I have been in touch with your service team via email regarding the cracking tiles but I didn't not receive any response . I follow up with phone call but my call was forwarded to voice messages.

Can you please get your team to touch base with me ?

Hi Amanda,
Sorry to hear nobody has been in touch. Could you please provide me with your address and email? Thank you, Abbey

Hi Abbey,

Thanks for you reply .
My property address 14 Warru Gdns Success Wa 6164 - Job 23726

My email amanda_5202@hotmail.com

Michael S.asked

Finished the house in october 2020. And lots of cracks, scratches, and other defect thing. And until now I ask for you to come and visit onsite and see it for yourself. But until now nobody dare to come and talk and fix the defects? Is this how Dale Alcock who won alot of award treat their customers?

Michael S.asked

The contract said to provide Aircon to suit the size of the house. What we get is aircon system that only can be used for half the house, either bedrooms or living room. Dale Alcock said it is our fault that we did not ask the detail about the aircon since beginning. Any opinion regarding this issues? I hope others will not get tricked by this tricky contract!

Michael S.

Just had a phone call with Jeremy. He said that for Delano house, Dale Alcock supplies aircon only half of the required capacity for the whole house to all their customers. That is their standard.

I wonder is that true? Or Am I the only one who got tricked by the contract that says Dale Alcock will supply aircon that suit the house but what they mean is only half the house capacity?

Get an answer from our members and Dale Alcock Homes representatives