Dale Alcock Homes

Dale Alcock Homes

Going Above and Beyond and Even Further...

We are in the construction phase at present so my review is based on pre construction phase:

Dale Alcock have been incredible. We had some major setbacks with the land (no fault at all of Dale Alcock) and were badly messed around. My partner and I even thought about cancelling it all. However Dale Alcock kept our hopes and spirits up and helped mentor us through the difficulty and we are now on our way to building our dream home.

Build StagePre-Construction
Dear Charlie, Thanks so much for this great feedback! We are sorry to hear the beginning of your journey had some major setbacks but we are delighted that our team were able to turn your journey around and get you on track to building your dream home! Wishing you all the best as your home comes to life over the coming months! Warm regards, Megan

VERY Happy with Harry!

As first time builders, my Fiancé and I did the norm and shopped around meeting various Sales Consultants at display homes all over Perth. After a thorough shop we came back to Harry.
The Dale homes certainly were our style and and the quality was a cut above the rest, but it was Harry's professional and friendly service, exceptionally speedy response time and ability to go above and beyond that made up our mind to choose Dales.
We were extremely impressed with Harry's ability to interpret our needs and design a house that was exactly as we envisioned and fit on our block.
We haven't felt pressured that Harry or Dales were salesy and were trying to get us to spend more money on the build, which is what you often hear with building companies.
The building process with Harry has been extremely smooth (and fun), nothing has been too much trouble and he has delivered on everything he has promised.
We will certainly be recommending Harry Lewer and Dale Alcock to anyone wanting to build.

Build StagePre-Construction
Dear Chanel, Thank you so much for this lovely review about your experience with Harry so far! We are thrilled to hear that it's been a smooth and fun journey for you, which we are sure will continue on as your home comes to life! We absolutely love your home design, the walk in wardrobe is the perfect size, it's going to be fun filling that up! Wishing you all the best as your continue the building journey with us and great to hear you'll be recommending Harry :) Warm regards, Megan

Canadian/Aussies happy with Harry Lewer!!

My wife and I began considering building approximately one year ago. We went to numerous new estates and walked through various display homes. On one of those visits we entered into a Dale Alcock display home and this is where we met Harry Lewer. This house was by far my wife’s favourite and there were certain aspects of the home we found to be very appealing. I might add that we also had very specific needs and wants. For example I required more than a standard garage, I need high garage ceilings and additional space for more than two vehicles as well as a workshop. My wife wanted a large size dressing room / walk in robe and we both wanted a large outdoor living space (alfresco) with minimal gardens. These are only a few of the things we wanted that weren’t standard in the display home. The master bedroom was something we both liked in the display home but again we had specific ideas of changes we wanted to make. On the day we met Harry we explained some of what we wanted and he advised us that if we wanted to change the design this could be done. We left our first meeting with a very positive feeling about Harry. Our gut instinct about Harry was right.

For a number of months I exchanged countless emails with Harry, with ideas that changed often. We are currently living overseas so could not meet face to face with Harry after that first meeting. Anyway, Harry replied to all my emails in a very prompt manner and always managed to accommodate our changes, big and small. We still had not made any commitments to him or Dale Alcock, yet he never hesitated to help with our many questions and demands. I suppose we were still very unsure of where we wanted to buy land and the exact home we would end up building. Harry never pushed us, there was no hard sell, just good old fashioned customer service. After approximately six months of back and forth emails we were able to meet with Harry again. By this time we finally had a good idea of the home we wanted to build and this was when Harry had the plans drawn up. Again we made some changes and he again accommodated us. We then needed to find the land. Harry showed us options and managed to find us the correct lot that would fit our house design and requirements. We then began costing things and adding optional bits and pieces, Harry helped us so much with this process. He had so many fantastic ideas, things we hadn’t thought of. He also worked so hard to find a way to fit things into our budget. Harry went way above any expectations we had and his patience with us was phenomenal. We most definitely did not make his job easy. So far we are thrilled with Dale Alcock and the reason for this is Harry Lewer. What a truly fantastic representative he is for Dale Alcock Homes.

Build StagePre-Construction
Dear Steve and Sue, Thank you for taking the time to leave this fabulous review about Harry! We are so proud to hear that Harry went above and beyond to help you both create your dream home design... especially as you were overseas! The finished home design looks amazing, the walk in wardrobe is the perfect size and we love the open-place living and dining area. Wishing you both all the best as your continue on your building journey! Warm regards, Megan

Absolutely thrilled with our first home!!!!

Our key handover was presented today by our wonderful Client Relations team leader Kara. What a seamless journey it has been from the beginning to the end. Our beautiful home was built in just under 7 months thanks to our project manager Dave. The workmanship is outstanding in all areas, Dave noticed and remedied some minor issues immediately, my husband and I are so thrilled with the results. Kara kept us updated every Tuesday with the progress of our home and emailed us photos. Any queries or issues we had were dealt with quickly and professionally. To us it's not about finding minor issues within your home when building, it's about how those issues are dealt with that counts and Kara and Dave certainly went above and beyond to make sure we were 100% happy. Our final cost was a little more than our original contract price due to us deciding to spend more on variations/upgrades which was money well spent in our view considering the perfect outcome. After many months of researching different builders we decided to choose Dale Alcock because of the 5 star product reviews as well as recommendations from work colleagues. We can honestly say now that we have our keys that it was the best decision we could have ever made. We can't thank the whole Dale Alcock team enough for making our home building journey an exciting and memorable one. And thank you Kara for the beautiful glasses and cookbook gift given to us at our key handover!!!this is not the end...but only the beginning....

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Dear Tracey, Wow it was such a pleasure reading this lovely review! I have passed this on to Kara and Dave who are just so thrilled to hear your feedback. Our team are all about providing the best possible customer journey so we are stoked to hear how seamless your journey was, and best of all - that you love your new home! The Gilmore is such an excellent home design pick, we love the open-plan living and dining area - so much space! Wishing you many happy memories in your new home. Warm regards, Megan

Building made easy with Harry Lewer

As first home buyers, my partner and I were completely unbiased to consulting with any particular builder. When we first met Harry, his honesty was the key thing that resonated with us and immediately we knew we would enjoy our experience. He was able to deliver on his promises and fought hard for everything we wanted in our first home, and it has made us very excited to build with Dale's. We look forward to seeing the finished products and already have high hopes for our build. If you are in the market for a a first home and you have any uncertainties and not sure who to trust, Harry is your go too.

Construction End DateJune 2020
Dear Matt, Thank you so much for this lovely review on your experience with Harry and Dale Alcock Homes so far! Building your first home is an amazing milestone and it's great to hear how excited you both are thanks to Harry's help! Your home design looks fab - the open plan living and dining area will make your home feel amazing. Wishing you all the best as your home comes to life over the next few months. Warm regards, Megan

Sharelle Page was the host at the display home.
You would not find a more honest, enthusiastic and knowledgeable person to sell a new home.
Problems we thought we may have were quickly remedied by Sharelle with easy solutions she knew from her own knowledge of building techniques.
Sharelle also returns your calls promptly, answering any questions or concerns we may have had.
We found her professionalism second to none and are very happy were had the good fortune to have her as our New Home Sales Representative.
We believe Sharelle goes above and beyond.
We start building next week and we are looking forward to watching our new home built.

Build StagePre-Construction
Dear Steve and Deb, Thank you so much for this lovely review! Wow, it's great to hear how helpful and supportive Sharelle was for you both - she really is a superstar! Congratulations on hitting this exciting milestone, I'm sure it will be awesome to see your home come to life over the coming months! Wishing you both all the best. Warm regards, Megan

Great and bespoke client service

We first made contact with Richard Wetterhahn from Dale Alcock in the Brabham display home and immediately felt like we were receiving a great, genuine level of customer service. Richard was great at articulating our wants for our dream home into one of Dale Alcock's pre-made plans without blowing our budget or adding on too much extra cost. We changed what we wanted included in the design a number of times which made the process a lot longer and meant that we missed the cut-off for Dale's Advantage Series package at the time, however, this was honored by the Dale Alcock team with no pressure being put on us to sign up straight away.

We had concerns about the soil grade on the block, as we are building next to swampland, and we thought that the site costs may increase above the estimate provided by the land developer so we had a soil test conducted on the land we plan to purchase prior to titles being issued. This uncovered that the site costs were a lot more than anticipated. Richard and David (the Sales Development Manager at Dales) spent a tremendous amount of time fighting our case with the land developers and genuinely wanted to help us find a solution and bring the land and build back into our budget. I cannot thank them enough for their individual efforts in this area.

If you are looking for a quality build and want to receive a great level of customer service from a genuine "non-pushy" builder, we highly recommend Richard and the Dale Alcock team.

Construction End DateMay 2020
Hi Sean, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback about your experience with us so far! We are so pleased to hear how helpful Richard and David have been for you during the issues with your block. We are glad you can now continue on this exciting building journey. Wishing you all the best as your new home comes to life. Warm regards, Megan

Sharelle Page is amazing.

We met Sharelle at a display home in Mindarie. We loved her energy from the moment we met her. We knew she was the one we wanted to help us with this big step in our lives. She is always on the ball and has great open communication with us, with each step along the way. She has been nothing but helpful and quick to answer any questions we may have. Would highly recommend anyone who is thinking of building with Dale Alcock Homes to reach out to her- the service is amazing.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Chris, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback on Sharelle! It's fantastic to hear how helpful she has been as you begin this exciting journey. We are sure Sharelle will continue to offer amazing service as you continue your building journey! Wishing you all the best as your new home comes to life. Warm regards, Megan

Top Of The Ladder

From the first moment I approached your representative at the Display home I was given top treatment.
Within two days Andrew Owen rang to arrange a meeting and came to visit me at home and went through my self made plan with me. From there it all flowed beautifully - from Danika to Laura to Bob and last but not least the reception staff. So helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
My only negative vibe would be the Stirling Shire Council and the delay re neighbours, but Bob and Danika handled that ticklish situation beautifully.
The final cost was a little more than I first anticipated, but hopefully the end product will be worth it.
Cheers and many thanks
Jan Bradshaw .

Build StageMid-Construction
Dear Jan, Thank you so much for this lovely review about your experience with us so far! It's great to hear the whole team has assisted to help make your journey as smooth as possible. Wishing you all the best as your development comes to life! Warm regards, Megan

Amazing customer service in all areas

Everything for us went really well. we had inspectors come in and say the workmanship was awesome.
I have also not come across any issues post build and am extremely happy. any issues I had during the build, Brad and Emma sorted it really quickly to the point I can't even remember there were any problems.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Dear David, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback about Emma and Brad! It's awesome to hear how helpful they were during your building process, and how happy you are with your new home! Wishing you all the best in your new home! Warm regards, Megan

Enjoyable Building process

We met Andrea at Dale Alcock on our first visit to a display home and then made the decision to build. Andrea kept us informed and communicated regularly throughout the process. She made sure she had a good understanding of our needs and worked with us over multiple appointments to ensure the design was what we hoped for within budget. So far we have been impressed with Dale Alcock's products range and expertise. The process has been efficient and seamless. Andrea's regular communication has made the process very easy.

Build StageMid-Construction
Dear Tenille, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review about Andrea! It's great to hear how impressed you've been on your journey so far. The Marley is one of our favourite home design picks - we love the exposed brick on the front elevation! Your new home is just going to look amazing! Wishing you all the best. Warm regards, Megan

The Perfect Family Home by Dale Alcock Homes

Our journey of owning a family home started when we walked into a display home in Brabham WA. We met Richard who we are forever grateful for having met him because he sat down with us and took us through what we needed to do and what we thought was impossible, turned into a possibility. We found all the staff at Dale Alcock being very supportive, friendly, always ready to help, quick to act and giving alternative options and recommendations when the need arises. I would also like to mention Emma who has been our contact point. She has done an excellent job keeping us informed and always getting back to us when we have a query. She has ensured that we are always upto date with whatever is happening. Again I would also like to say that the cost of the house was reasonable and fair and better compared to many other builders. The build and workmanship of the house is high quality and stands out from the rest.

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Dear Oscar, Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review! We have passed this on to Richard and Emma who are just so pleased to hear. You must be getting excited now as your build nears finishing! We love your home design pick, the open-plan kitchen and dining area is going to look amazing! Wishing you and your family all the best for the remainder of your build. Warm regards, Megan

Sharelle Page

We made the decision to build recently, however, having never built before, we had some wish list ideas but nothing solid on what we really wanted and what we could actually afford.

From the minute we walked into her display home in Mindarie, to where we are now as we head to the pre-start stage, Sharelle Page from Dale Alcock Homes has been amazingly supportive, and has set us on a fun, exciting and stress free building journey.

She has always been genuinely interested in what we want to achieve, and has done everything she can to assist in finding the right block and house design that ticks all our boxes, and keeps us within our budget.

Sharelle is always available to assist with any concerns we have, as silly as some of them may be, which has built up our confidence in her abilities as a New Home Consultant.

She always listens to our ideas, provides positive feedback and comes up with alternative options and recommendations with her thinking outside the box approach.

It’s by far one of the best journeys we’ve experienced as a family (even our 9 year old is loving it!). If you’re looking for someone that is enthusiastic, sincere, professional and hard working, call Dale Alcock and ask for Sharelle Page.

Adrian, Karen and Jayden

Build StagePre-Construction
Dear Adrian, Karen and Jayden! Wow, thank you so much for this lovely review on your experience with us and Sharelle so far! Our team strives to make sure the building journey is a fun, stress free experience so it's fantastic to hear how much your family has enjoyed the journey so far. I'm sure your little one is going to love seeing the home come to life over the next few months! Wishing you all the best. Warm regards, Megan

Sharelle Page

Sharelle Page has gone above and beyond to help me find the perfect house and land package to suit me.

Has always given good honest advise and help along the way, I'm a first home buyer and Sharelle has made the starting process really fun and a lot less daunting for me and was always there to answer any questions I had.

I couldn't rate Sharelle any higher, I really appreciate all your help and hard work.
I'm super excited for the journey of building my first home.

Build StagePre-Construction
Dear Luke, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review about Sharelle! It’s great she was able to find you the perfect house and land package while still making the process fun. Building your first home is an exciting experience and we can’t wait for you to see the finished product! Wishing you all the best throughout your build. Warm regards, Megan

Follow up maintenance 3.5 years post-build

The staff at Dale Alcock's have been absolutely wonderful - like always. They are very approachable re the internal cracks in my home and reasonable re what was to be repaired under the 'warranty.' Office staff communicated very promptly and efficiently with appointment days and times and provided the names of tradesmen to expect! Cracks have been repaired which involved inserting metal rods for additional support in 2 walls and the tradesmen were very friendly and professional. They took great care of my furniture, ensuring everything was covered and protected and they did such an amazing job cleaning up all the dust - I was amazed, and very happily so. So full marks from me to Dale Alcock for customer service, professional care and attention and quality work.

Construction End DateDecember 2015
Good Afternoon Gaynor, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I have passed this onto those involved, who will be happy to hear! We are so glad the process was carried out smoothly for you and you are happy with the result. Wishing you many years of happiness in your home. Warm Regards, Meg

Dale's don't build houses; they build homes!

We had never built a house before and friends warned that this would be a stressful process. In fact it turned out to rather fun! There are so many decisions to make and one is anxious to get everything perfect, but really it is about having a builder who understands what you are trying to achieve within your budget and who has sensible advice. Everyone we have dealt with at Dale Alcock has been most professional and has helped us over the few hitches that we would inevitably come across. We have only been resident for a week and already this house is our home.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Dear Janet, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We are so pleased to hear about your experience building with us - especially that you enjoyed the process and found it to be fun. It's so great to hear you're all settled in after your first week! We are sure the feeling of 'home' will last for many years to come. Warm regards, Megan

We won't choose Dale again

Firstly, when we built our house I probably would have written a review much like the others here - a review where you feel really happy with a brand new house and you are about to move in or just moved in. However that type of review tells other very little except that the sales process went well. You can't tell the quality of the house at this stage, so any reviews of the sales process are of little worth.

We built a custom home with Dale back in 2003. Nine years later, in 2012, I complained to Dale Alcock Homes and the Building Manager, an engineer and the building supervisor came as a group to inspect my house. I showed them cracks from the front of my house to the rear (many rooms had cracks). I showed them wall cracks on the inside walls and the outside walls and a crack in our kids bathroom floor.

At the time I didn't show them the large long crack on my ensuite floor. Many floor tiles have very big cracks. It wouldn't have mattered though.

These three experts (not one but three) offered no logical reason (just theoretical reasons - see below) why my house had so many cracks. They were hoping to deflect the blame for the cracks on "it is your soak wells that probably caused it", but this was easily dismissed much to their surprise.

I asked for a follow up letter about our meeting but suspect the following line in their follow up letter was copied from a building manual.
"we informed you the most common contributor of cracking is due to settlement of surrounding soils, thermal conditions and the performance of dissimilar material. " How any of that general statement relates to my house who knows. For example the surrounding soils were well and truly settled when I built. Thermal conditions - Don't they build houses for Australian thermal conditions?

They acknowledged I had a large number of cracks (I am not referring to the cornice cracks that exist). In his written response in July 2012 the Manager wrote I had not undertaken any maintenance since it was built. In other words I should have covered up the cracks so they couldn't see the extent of the problem!
Really?
Including the outside face brick walls?
In their opinion it matters not how many cracks I showed them, they dismissed them all as non structural.

Some things with building a house you can't undo. We were also not happy with the confusing language on our construction documents, as we had to argue with the contractors onsite about what certain instructions actually were meant to mean. How lucky we were there on site on that particular day. We were also unhappy with the lack of attention to detail with the electrical plans. We wanted a small study desk built in to a nook that had a phone connection, double power point and of course a downlight. Because of the lack of room on the plan the downlight icon/image was inserted on the right of these other images. You can understand the electrician following the plan to a tee, and so he inserted a downlight on the right hand side of this desk instead of the centre.

The final clanger?
Three building experts v an old lady I met in the kitchen at work.
Problem: an internal wall for our hallway on one side and our shower on the other. The wet internal wall was damp and the plaster was peeling/bubbling and falling off in our hallway.
Three building experts who saw the problem first hand: the problem could be your shower taps
Old lady at work (sight unseen of the problem): you have cracks in the shower tiles and need it re-grouted
Winner: the old lady at work. I had the shower tiles re-grouted. Problem fixed. It was expensive to fix but the wall is now dry.
Old lady 1 - Builder 0
How embarrassing for the three expert builders to be beaten by an old lady!

We intend renovating (which will cost a lot of money) but before that happens we will need to incur a major expense in getting an independent structural engineer opinion and then (probably) enlist the services of a builder to fix the structural problems otherwise we will be throwing good money away. This is before we enlist the services of a builder capable of renovating our house.

Advice: Don't judge a builder based on the sales experience.

Build StagePost-Construction
Hi Gary, We are disappointed to hear about your experience with us and we have passed this message onto our team who are looking further into the matter. Kind regards, Megan

First time building + Dale's guided us through the whole process

We demolished our old house in Wembley and built a new house with Dale Alcock Homes. This decision came after years of debating whether we move and buy established in the same area, renovate our old home or completely start again on the same block. We loved where we live but we just wanted a different house - one that was designed just the way we wanted it. The team at Dale Alcock Homes looked after everything for us with a fixed price locked in contract - from a custom designed floor plan, a traditional Wembley facade, demolition of our old house, seeking Council approval and smart wiring for NBN. Once we had made our selections we really didn’t have to do anything. In fact the hardest part of the project was having to look after the final finishing touches, such as organising the pool installation, solar panels and window coverings. We hadn’t built before, let alone demolished an old house first, so dealing with a team that could look after everything was invaluable. It was reassuring to be guided through each step and to our surprise it was a quicker than we thought. We love our new house and all the horror stories of building a new house were just that - stories. Complete peace of mind from building with Dale's!

Build StagePost-Construction
Dear Bonnie and Tim, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! Your home looks absolutely stunning and we are so pleased to hear how helpful our team was in looking after everything for you both! We hope you enjoy your new home, in the location you love, for many years to come. Warm regards, Megan

Jen, Chris & Marley :)

We first bumped into Harry when we visited the Dale Alcock Head Office and my husband and I are delighted our paths crossed that day. We began speaking with Harry before we had bought land to build a home on and we were in no rush. Harry gave us the time and space and did not put any pressure on us or give us the hard sell. When we were ready to go ahead Harry was the ideal consultant. His knowledge and experience is highly apparent and his customer service skills are exceptional. No question was too big or too small for Harry. He included us in every step of the process and explained anything we did not understand. And patience, he has lots of it. I was not totally sold on the initial design of our home and I made suggestions to Harry that he agreed with, making me feel my input was valid and making me feel I helped to create my own dream home. Whenever we were up against any indecisiveness Harry would talk through it with us, helping us come to a decision we felt happy and satisfied with. I thought building a house would be a stressful experience, I can honestly say I have not felt any stress and I truly thank Harry for that. Working with him has been an absolute delight and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Jen and Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review about Harry! It's brilliant to hear he has helped make this exciting journey stress free for you both, it sounds like it was meant to be when you bumped into him at the office! We are sure he will continue to offer guidance as you continue your building journey. Your home design is lovely, we love the open-plan dining, living and kitchen area! Wishing you both all the best with the rest of your build. Warm regards, Megan

If we could, we'd do it all over again!

From start to finish and even the after handover process our experience with Dale and the team has been first class. People always ask us if there is any problems or issues during the build process and wait to hear of the doomsday story but we are thrilled to say there has been absolutely nothing to share other than great feedback. Key persons involved in our build from Dales were, James our Sales Consultant, Johnny our Supervisor, Gina our Pre-Start Coordinator and probably the person we have dealt with the most is the amazing Jacqui our Client Relations Officer. Each person from Dales simply aimed to please and we have no hesitation in recommending them to others. Even now after we have been in our home for a few months there is always a few things we need to check up or ask about and Jacqui has never once been anything but kind, attentive and so fast at helping us. This service even after the keys have been handed over speaks for itself.

Looking back and from the start dealing with James our Sales Consultant we immediately felt at ease and calm with the entire process and sitting here now we would have no hesitation in building again with Dales.

The house is fantastic and we could not be happier with the finishes and attention to detail the team showed.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Dear Brett, Wow what a lovely review! Big thanks from the whole team for taking the time to share your 'first class' experience building with us. James, Gina, Johnny and Jacqui were especially thrilled to hear. So glad to hear you have settled into your new home! Wishing you and your family many happy memories in the home and it's fantastic to know you would consider building with us again! Warm regards, Megan

I recently viewed the Wedgwood display home in Landsdale and would be very grateful if you could tell me what the colour and brand of the feature face bricks on the front exterior are?
Good Morning, Thanks for visiting the Wedgwood! The contrasting face brickwork to the front elevation is the Austral Bowral 50 Gertrudis Brown. Let me know if we can help further. Warm Regards, Abbey

What's covered by 25 years structural timber and structural brickwork? Thanks.
Thank you for your enquiry, I can confirm that our 25 year Structural Warranty covers the following only and is applicable to the original owner of the home only. Should the home be on sold then the Structural Warranty reverts to the legislative 6 year structural warranty effective from the original completion date. - Structural Brickwork - Concrete Slab - Structural roof timers Let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with. Warm Regards, AbbeyHi Abbey, Thanks for response. We are still the original owner but have problems with our ceilings (gyprock) and wanted to know if ceiling are part of "structural timber". Initially, we had problems with our ceiling (portico) in Year 2013 as it was not completed to "industry specifications" as per my RAC, who is my home insurer. Dale Alcock came out and agreed to RAC's findings and repaired it. Now on 4th May 2019, we noticed, the ceiling in my kitchen/living area are sagging and a few big cracks. Reported to my home insurer (RAC) and they performed "make safe" to these areas. Then RAC advised me that they will not pay for the "insurance claim" as “damage to the open plan ceiling is due to glue and screw failure, which has resulted in cracking and sagging on the ceiling sheets”. I have forwarded a copy of the report to Emma Bell from Dale Alcock. I have emailed/spoken to Dale Alcock (Emma Bell) since 15th May, who has been so responsive and prompt in her replies. She requested Ceiling Solutions to come to my premises for an inspection. Adam from Ceiling Solutions came out on Thursday (16th May 2019) and viewed my property for the ceiling damages. He said that of all the cases he has, my property is an “urgent case” and will submit a report to Dale Alcock on Friday (17th May 2019). Adam also noted that besides the kitchen and living area which has sunk badly (due to glue and screw failure), there also other parts of the house where the ceiling is sinking too (my son’s room, games room and both bathrooms) by approximately 50mm. Emma received the report from Ceiling Solution on 23rd May 2019 and advised me that her manager will call me to discuss. I emailed Emma on 27th May 2019 and she advised me that her "manager is currently in a meeting however I have touched base with him and he will call you once he is available". Until now I have not received any calls from Dale Alcock yet!!!! In the meantime, I have also updated Emma Bell that since Adam from Ceiling Solutions came out for an inspection, there's further damage to the ceiling. 21st May 2019 - Noticed another light in the kitchen is not working. The crack is getting longer (another 3 inches) and bigger. It is also has sunk further and another hole is visible in the ceiling (screw coming off the gyprock). 25th May 2019 - Another screw in the kitchen ceiling came off on Saturday and the crack has increased further another 1 inch (longer). It is getting dangerous. As of now (29th May 2019), no call from Dale Alcock yet? Please advise as it is getting dangerous as the ceiling may fall down on someone? Or alternative , please suggest someone I can call from Dale Alcock. Thanks. Arul