Dan Murphy's Physical store

Dan Murphy's Physical store

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leonie

LeonieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Picked up a 6 pack of CC and dry

When I got home and opened the second one it had a pin hole in the top as they had been dropped its flat as a tack. All other can are damaged not good

Store LocationHighbury SA Adelaide

Three times I have been twice left felling very pi**ed off.

Seems to be staff training or lack of, security staff trying to impress the check out girl at customers expense is very poor indeed, very bad look and behavior, not sure if I would go back as I do not think any one cares as I did phone and made a complaint but I don't think they had any interest, not how I was trained in Woolworths group, its a shame that a few can spoil the good people that do there job properly, Hobart Tassie needs to wake up, treat your customers properly as they ARE your Business!!!!, security staff have no place making stupid comments about what you are purchasing at checkouts and checkout people should not go along with what was obviously rude and distressing to the customer....!!!!!

Store LocationNew Hobart Dan Murphy.
Katie K

Katie KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good but not great

Store is big but seems like they dont have many 'boutique' style wines or brands. Its hard to decide what to buy as there isnt much info about the wine but they do have good special so i usually go with that

Tedroo

TedrooCentral, SA

Disappointed and overpriced

Rocked up at 5.59 and was refused entry. They close at six. Disappointed I couldn't grab a slab of beer so went around the corner to Sip and Save, glad I did because the beer I drink there was $10 a slab cheaper. Even though Dan is just up the road from me I am now just going to go to Sip and Save, 10 bucks is 10 bucks. Thanks for nothing Dan.

Store LocationGlenunga

Michael Tait

Michael TaitMELBOURNE

Bell St store

I spent $340 on wine and spirits then told at checkout where the boxes were so I could pack my own purchases. Not good enough, especially when u compare with Darebin store which offers very good customer service. However, thanx to the tall Bell St employee who escorted me to where to find sale items

Store LocationBell St

Service Excellence

I have been a member and customer of the Highbury store for many years. During that time I have found the staff to be friendly and cooperative at all times. They are always only too happy to offer assistance and valuable advice to help with your purchase. Keep up the good work.

Store LocationHighbury

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

To buy a 12 box of Guinness

Went to Dan Murphy’s in Colyton to get a 12 box of Guinness for Father Day. No boxes found asked lady on till which she kindly called for assistance. So the young male staff member returned after checking to inform me that the bottles were scattered throughout the store. Needless to say I left without same.

Store LocationColyton

Rachel

RachelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Products, Prices & Advice

I love Dan Murphy's, I always buy my alcohol here. Every time I have been to Dan Murphy's I have always found the staff to be friendly and helpful. when I need advice on red wine for Christmas or birthday presents the staff member has so much knowledge and helps me with the choice I have to make. The best is that they have staff members that have knowledge about all the products in their store so you can always get the help and advise that you need. The Members prices are the best and I have always purchased good wine and more from here. I would recommend to all my friends and family.

Store LocationTorrensville
leeanne

leeannePerth, WA

So glad this came to kwinana

I love dan murphys, it's the only place i buy my alcohol from and the staff are friendly and helpful also have purchased online and picked up instore and was there waiting

Store LocationKwinana
Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service

Poor shopping experience in one of the store and I wanted to give this feedback to customer service team they didn’t even try to understand customer feelings. It is upset.

Jason

JasonWollongong

Only low prices when a competitor has a sale!

Only low prices when a competitor has a sale and they then match it. Absolute grubs. The price on one product i buy weekly changes every week. Most of the time the price label on the shelf is incorrect too. Dan Murphy's is a scam market. The price on one bottle can rise by as much as 20% (or $10) from week to week.
Lines are always long with only one person serving most times.

Store LocationCorrimal

Need a good sleep

Need a good sleepSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff not giving me enough time before calling up the next customer

At Nerang store today had my own bag for 2 bottles of wine. I took the wine out so the staff member at the check out could scan my items. He scanned them and left them on the counter whilst I was trying to find my rewards card for him to scan, then I had to get my card out for the eftpos machine. Staff member had no intention of assisting me to keep the flow of customer moving and stood there motionless whilst my Bottles were left on the counter by him for me to pack whilst I was struggling to pack my wine and put my cards away then he impatiently called up the next customer before I could even leave the counter!

Store LocationNerang

Graham M.

Graham M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad service

Waited 15 min for someone to open the locked champagne cabinet at DFO BNE store then finally the guy at the counter, 5 meters away, called for assistance. 10 min later still no one. Left and went to First Choice and bought a carton of premium champagne that wasn’t locked up and much better quality.

Store LocationDFO BNE

Natalie Smyth

Natalie SmythGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad service

Your store in Lyndhurst (Marriott Waters). Attendant with dark hair and glasses, on duty yesterday (2May) around 1130am. Unfortunately not the best service, she was quite unhelpful with a couldn’t care less attitude.
There were opportunities for her to give further assistance with our requirements, especially with my Aunt wanting to buy in bulk for a function, my Aunty had a few questions.... but no “it’s all on the website”. Fantastic service! Not!

Store LocationMarriott Waters, Lyndhurst
Douglas Smith

Douglas SmithSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extraordinary range

Dan Murphy's is the alcohol equivalent of a well-stocked library: extraordinary range suited to someone on a budget through to those enjoying Grange Hermitage. However check-out staff appear glum & unenthusiastic.

Store LocationErina, NSW

Greg S.

Greg S.

Advertise members specials that they don't even stock in store or online!!!

Dan Murphy's advertises products as Members Specials that they don't stock in theirs stores. DON'T BOTHER SHOPPING AT DAN MURPHY'S!!! They are just trying to sell you a different product at a much higher price.

Great Customer Service Trinel

I thought customer service was dead but thanks to trinel from dan murphys at hornsby my faith has been restored.

Always friendly, very polite and helpful and if not busy on the checkout will help me with her knowledge regarding the wine and spirits and gifts for friends

Good staff are hard to find and I thank her for her customer service

Maureen howarth

Store LocationHORNSBY WESTFIELD

dAVO

dAVOMandurah

Rude Manager Mandurah

Store LocationMANDURAH

Staff talked me out of a deal

I asked the staff member at the checkout if there’s was any specials on lunch products and if it was worth scanning my members card. He told me there were no specials And as soon as I got home I checked and half of my items had members offers...

Kiljoy555

Kiljoy555Perth, WA

Absolutely not the cheapest in town

As a matter of fact all Dan Murphy stores charge $ 93.99 for 1 carton Leffe Blonde beer. The same beer can be bought at Liquorshed in Jandacot for $ 74.99. Being a regular customer of Dan Murphy in Cannington WA it would be greaty appreciated to purchase aforesaid merchandise at the same price.
Regards