Debt Negotiators Questions & Answers

28 questions from our users

Mannilyn Goasked

How long does it normally take to get an agreement with the creditors? My application has been in process for more than 3 months since I've paid the Debt Negotiators fees and they (my creditors) continue to charge me interests. Does it normally take this long?

Yusuf H.
Yusuf H.

Mine is in process till Nov, if in doubt I always send msgs to my handler, Ipsa Deo.

Mannilyn Go

Hi Yusuf, how long has been since you paid your fees? I have been reaching out to Ipsa and Jonathon but I was told that my creditors are taking longer to respond. I have read that normally it takes 35 days for creditors to agree or not. it's been more than 90 days for me. :(

Shagi

Shagiasked

I have $84,000 debt what can I do

Justen P.

Justen P.asked

i rang up last week and told the person what was going on , and now its happening to me again . i need someone to give me a call please . his name is Mo . My number is 0476035344

Skye W.

Skye W.asked

I'm still trying to recover all of my existing debt to figure out what I actually have outstanding and with who... Is that something that debt negotiators helps with?? Locating debt??

Countrybloke
Countrybloke

They should be able to, super helpful people

June M.

June M.asked

We are paying debts off through debt negotiators but are just wondering about trying to get our own home if we can do this or not? Cause we see ads for houses that you pay at the same or less than what you are paying in rent per week . At least we know we have a sucure home

John h

John hasked

Will this affect my Optus phone plan

Hi John,
We offer a range of financial solutions, to give you the most accurate answer, we would need more information about your situation and what solution would work best for you.
For a FREE no obligation assessment, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 351 008.

PRM

PRMasked

Hi there,
I had defaulted on my credit cards in the past due to loss of job. I now have a stable job and in comfortable zone to make payments in installments. However, the debt collectors are asking $6k upfront which is quiet challenging. I have approx $30k worth of debt. Is there a solution to pool up all my debt together and make payment arrangements in installement over couple of years timeframe.

Leighton
Leighton

Hey,
The Answer is Debt negotiators. I was in something similar, but less, and I have government assistance without work
Your payments would all be taken care of, even the calls with these guys.
The payments are less, and they also take payments fortnightly or the day on or after the pay day.
Its seems to good to be true, You still pay your debt, But they do all the ground work, stop the calls
and the payments are minimal compared to what you would be paying now

Hi PRM,
Quite like Leighton kindly pointed out, we offer a range of Debt Solutions but to be able to properly assist you we would require more information.
Please feel free to give us a call for a no obligation conversation on 1300 351 008 or alternatively, you can pass on your details to me and I can have one of our Financial Solution Specialists give you a call at a suitable time.

Matty D

Matty Dasked

How do i consolidate my debts?

Hi Matty,
It does depend on your current debts, we provide a range of solutions, however it would be best to speak with you to get an idea of your situation and provide a solution tailored to your specific needs.
Feel free to give us a call on 1300 351 008 for a free assessment or send us a message and we can have someone contact you!

Peter

Peterasked

While paying of debt can I still get a loan to buy a home and not rent anymore?

Hi Peter,
It does depend on your current financial situation and what solution you are being assisted with.
If you could kindly give us a call on 1300 351 008 to provide further information, we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Roz

Rozasked

Hi Guys
If we have a mortgage can you help us?

Hi Roz,
We have a lot of clients with Mortgages who we have been able to assist, it all depends on your situation as a whole.
Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 351 008 for a free assessment to better assist us in providing appropriate options.
Thanks,

Guy Camilleri

Guy Camilleriasked

Do you have a solutions to people with small debts and limited monies?

Jacquie

Jacquieasked

how much does this service cost someone already struggling with repaument

Hi Jacquie,
We offer a range of Financial Services and without assessing your individual situation I can't provide a right answer.
Feel free to give us a call on 1300 351 008 for a FREE assessment, or feel free to message us you details and we will have someone contact you.

Blue Dog

Blue Dogasked

I have submitted my NAB and ANZ Debit accounts to you via Computer,Do you wish me to now print them out and Post to you by Mail,as I do not have a FAX machine?

Max Sarah

Hi Blue Dog,
Best to give us a call on 1300 351 008 so we can properly assist you!

Jennifer

Jenniferasked

Can I make co payments if things improve to pay off sooner?

Hi Jennifer,
You can always make extra payments to us to pay of your agreement with us, their are no additional fees or charges to doing this, just the satisfaction that you could finalise your agreement sooner!
Feel free to give us a call for more information.

m.S

m.Sasked

If I entered a debt agreement over 4 years would this impact on my ability to get a car loan in 3 years?

Hi There,
It would be in your best interest to contact us for a free- no obligations consultation on 1300 351 008.
There are a lot of factors that can contribute whether or not that would be possible. We are happy to speak to you about this.

Paipera

Paiperaasked

Do you handle taxation debt and child . support

Hi Paipera,
We have helped clients before with both Taxation and Child Support debts, however it does depend on your situation as a whole.
If you could give us a call on 1300 351 008, we will be able to properly assess your situation with a FREE no obligation consult.

Karen

Karenasked

I am self employed. Can you still help me?

Cindy

I wasn't but I'm sure they can help anyone, they negotiate ur debt with the providers, I had around $12k credit card debts and I paid it off in about 3 1/2 years at an amount I could afford and didn't miss it, I will never own another credit card, I have a Visa debit card now

Hi Karen,
Thanks for your message, we can help most people and do deal with a lot of Self Employed clients. We would need to get the bigger picture of your situation.
You can call us on 1300 351 008 for a free consultation to discuss your situation, or you can provide me your details and I will have someone call you at a convenient time.

fila

filaasked

Hi there! I would just like to know the time frame of finalizing the contract with you guys and informing all my creditors, as I had already started paying you and still my creditor are chasing me and bombarding me with phone calls and letters even I had told them I made a Debt Agreement with you. I was told to ignore my creditors and that you will be the one to contact all my creditors, but it seems they haven't heard from you guys. Kindly enlighten me about this please?

Hi Fila,
Without more details about yourself, I am unable to answer your question as it can vary.
However, if you give us a call on 1300 351 008, we are happy to speak to you and check your file and explain the process to you.
Alternatively, if you provide me a phone number, I'll be happy to call you.

Cindy

Yes ignore, it takes about a month from memory, it was the best thing I did

Rima

Rimaasked

How does child support work with this agreement?

Hi Rima,
We may be able to assist with a Child Support debt, it would be best to give us a call on 1300 351 008 so we can assess your whole situation and provide you with the most appropriate solution to suit your needs.

Kingy

Kingyasked

I would like to have a small loan of $6,000-00 to $5,000-00 to get out of debt , what would I have to do to achieve this please?

Hi Kingy,
The best thing to do Is call us on 1300 351 008 so we can assess your situation.
We will then be able to point you in the right direction.
Thanks,