6DeLonghi Maestosa EPAM960.75.GLM

VerifiedMPNs:EPAM960.75.GLM and EPAM96075GLM
6DeLonghi Maestosa EPAM960.75.GLM
Linus
Linus

Hi, I bought a maestosa after a primadonna, why does not have the wifi but Bluetooth? Why cant swipe the touch screen but I have to use arrows? And why the milk container does not make any foam?

Tom
Tom

I have a Prima Dona Elite and have just purchased the Maestosa. Iinitially the coffee from the Prima Sona was extremely hot and scalded my mouth but as time went by I started complaining as the coffee temperature dropped even though I had the coffee temperature on the highest setting. At present I can drink a cappuccino straight after it has been brewed. Now that I have the Maestosa, I am again experiencing scalding hot coffee and even though I have the temperature on the lowest setting it is too hot. What gives?

connie

I'm looking to purchase this machine but I'm concerned about the temperature of the coffee/cupccino/flat white and so on. I like my coffee hot! Please assist.

Cherokee72
Cherokee72

Can anyone please tell the maximum temperature for coffees that can be made on this machine? Hubby and I like our coffee hot and in the past have found fully automatic machines to not be very hot. Thank you in advance.

DeLonghi   DM

Hey Cherokee72 There are 4 temp settings for the coffee. The maximum temp is 96 as if you brew coffee much higher than that you can burn the coffee. There are also many recipes to choose from that would help you have a hotter coffee. If you drink milk based coffee you can use the long recipe that will put more hot coffee in the cup and then top it with the hot milk. Also creating milk that is not too frothy and aerated where it will cool quickly and using the low or medium froth setting all help the temperature of the milk to be even hotter.
The most important thing also when making coffee on any machine is to heat the cup up first so it doesnt steal from your coffee. Hope this helps and please don't hesitate to ask more questions.

Fei J.
Fei J.

Comparing Delonghi PrimaDonna Soul v Maestosa, what are the all different functions?

Jesse
Jesse

Hi Fei, We have owned the Maestosa for almost 18 months now and we are so glad went with this model. I believe the extras that the Maestosa has that the PrimaDonna doesn’t is two separate bean hoppers so you have a choice of which bean you want at any time, great if you like one bean while your partner likes another. You also have full control over the grind of the bean which is great so you can get it perfect for your chosen bean. The best thing though is you can make 2 coffee’s at once with the milk carafe having 2 spouts. It is also hand made. It looks amazing in the kitchen and really makes the perfect coffee! Hope this helps.

Ainslee B.

I was wondering if anyone can answer a question for me. I'm looking at this machine or the equivalent Jura. Jura has a milk cooling system that you can keep on the counter.
Does the Delonghi milk storage keep the milk cold while sitting out or does it have to be stored in the fridge? I can't seem to find any information in the videos online.

Thanks,

Ainslee

DeLonghi   DM

Hi Ainslee, thank you for considering one of our machine! :) This machines milk carafe is a thermal carafe so it will stay cool for up to 3 hours outside of the fridge (depending on weather) but you will need to store the milk carafe within the fridge outside of this timeframe as it does not have a cooling system.
Hope this helps you! If you do have any questions on our coffee machine you can also ring our customer service line on 1800 126 659 and they will be able to answer all your questions :)

Ainslee B.

Thank you for your response!

connie

Hey can anyone please tell me what is the temperature of coffee/cupccino/flat white and so on before I purchase it?

Philip
Philip

How doe this compare to the De'Longhi Primadonna S Evo? Why is this worth so much more?

DeLonghi   DM

Hi Philip, The differences on Maestosa to our other machines starts from the way it is built and the materials used to build and goes all the way to electronic and guided control of the machine.

There are only a team of 20 very skilled Maestosa builders who create a machine from start to finish using state of the art tools. The machine is built of stainless steel and glass so it looks stunning on the kitchen bench.
We then have adaptive grinders that are controlled electronically and adjusted through the touch screen for a more guided and accurate experience. This also ensures that the changing the grind will take place without having to grind beans. There are 2 grinders that work separately for your choice of different fresh beans in each hopper. Also the grinder blades have changed to be larger and closer to a commercial experience, ensuring the accuracy of grind brew temperature is even more consistent than our other machines. This is very noticeable in the look and taste of the pour.

This is also the first fully automatic machine that allows you to change the temperature as per the recipe and save it to a profile without effecting the other recipes, so you can have different coffees at different temperatures according to your personal choice saved in your profile.

The whole experience using the machine is more guided as the screen prompts you to do what's required whether in a recipe or the settings.

The Thermal Milk carafe has a stainless surround to keep the majestic look of the machine and allows you to create two coffees by levering the milk arm over to your coffees and placing a cup under each spout of the coffee and milk.

Ease of filling the milk and water is even more awesome on this machine as you have ports that you can open without having to remove the milk carafe or water tank even allowing you to fill during a recipe.

Please dont hesitate to ask more questions.

Chris
Chris

Can you adjust the temperature of the steamed/frothed milk? I like the milk very hot and it is often not hot enough on super automatics?

Mr Interested

How does the Flat White taste? How does the CappuccinoMix compare to the Latte? They look similar in the photos.... is it simply a different name? How is the milk foam...? Can the automatic (1 button ) make it as stiff as whipped egg whites?

Could anyone please explain the self cleaning? And if anyone has had to Descale! How many coffees, weeks or months before that was required? How long before you need to change the water filter on the Maestosa?

Im trying to get an overall comparison to the Jura machines (z8) which looks inline but more work and expense due to filters (purportedly required changed after 2-3 weeks on average), special Jura only cleaning products. Looking to grasp a true understanding of the ease of use in regards to the cleaning... I fail to see ease of use if I need to use special products and devices to clean after every milk coffee made....

I would appreciate any guidance a DeLonghi Maestosa owner could impart?

Thank you....

Happy customer
Happy customer

All the coffees are able to be customised, so u can make it just as u like it. The milk foam is thick and wonderful. The machines clean themselves after each coffee, or batch of coffees. Haven't had to descale yet but have been shown how, easy peasy !! I was also looking at the Jura machines and decided on this one and am very happy !! U sound like you need to go to a large store and get the machine run down from either a Delonghi rep or knowledgable staff member.

Mr Interested

Thank you Happy Customer for your reply and initial review. May I ask, if they (DeLonghi) have answered your query on the missing items on the Bonus Gift Package? That too would disappoint me, if all items that were purported to be included were not!

I will indeed need to drop by for an in-depth demo so I can see.... unfortunately it will be many weeks until a time that I can, so was hoping to get some real world users to share their, non marketing department hype experiences and views.

I thank you once again for your rapid response and feedback...

M.I

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives