DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN267BAE (Black)

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN267BAE (Black)

MPN: 36499484

4.4

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Nadia G.

Nadia G.Hunter Region, NSW

Can’t live without it. so easy to use!!

It really is a quality machine.
we have had one for 8 yrs now. Our first one died after 4 yrs Because german cockroaches got into it. The replacement is still going 4 yrs later without a hitch.
The milk frother is great.
Nothing bad to be said.

Purchased in January 2017.

Ronaldo

RonaldoPerth, WA

Greatest Coffee Machine

Purchased one of these 6 or 7 years ago and probably made 6000+ great coffees with it. Had to purchase the same again and very happy with it from the start. Strong hot coffee with lovely hot frothy milk every time. I use mugs and heat them up for a minute or two with hot water to give me even hotter coffee, that stays hotter for longer.

Purchased in May 2014 at The Good Guys for A$289.00.

Wayne S.

Wayne S.

Love my citiz

I have been making coffee with this machine for several years and have bought one for my daughter also. Easy to clean, I run clear water through every few weeks. No more have coffees in cafes so although pods are not cheap beats the price of coffees out

Purchased in June 2016.

DeLonghi
Cheryl B.DeLonghi

Hi Wayne,
thank you so much for your fantastic review. So happy that you are enjoying your machine.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN267BAE (Black) compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Sharree

SharreePerth, WA

Simply Perfect Coffee

I'd contemplated buying a Nespresso coffee maker for a while and finally decided on the DeLonghi Citiz and Milk. I am thoroughly impressed by this little machine and the gorgeous hot aromatic cups of coffee it effortlessly produces. So simple and easy to operate, even easier to clean. The attached Milk frother is quite small in capacity but works very well, it's consistently hot and creamy. I feel this was a quality purchase at great price. I haven't met a cup I didn't like.

Purchased in November 2019 at Myer for A$269.00.

Tamara

TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use

Love my coffee machine. Its so easy to use and I look forward to my morning coffees every day. Its also so portable that we take it away with us. Cant live without it.

Purchased in February 2019 at David Jones.

Nathan V.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

The one machine no one can life without

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$289.00.

Product is used Weekly
Catherine A.

Catherine A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

The best coffee! Amazing, not too noisy, easy to clean and coffee is made in seconds. Love the milk frother attachment. If you want a quick coffee this machine is perfect!

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for A$250.00.

ahling83

ahling83

Convenient

Was reserved about getting a coffee machine because thinking that cleaning is daunting. But I am loving this machine. Getting a cuppa in the morning is so easy now and quick too. Cleaning is a breeze. Very slick design.

Product is used Several times a week
Rebecca Paterson

Rebecca PatersonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, affordable little machine

We bought the Nespresso Delonghi Citiz coffe machine a little while ago, and it hasn't missed a beat. It makes delicious coffee and is really simple to use and clean, and the pods are quite affordable (you can even get recyclable aluminium pods from Nespresso). Would highly recommend for any budget conscious coffee lover.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for A$299.00.

Del_Mac

Del_MacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

User friendly & easy to clean

A great machine and good value for money. The quality of the coffee is good, however the temperature could be hotter, especially of the milk. The milk needs to be stopped because the froth would overflow before it reaches a hot enough temperature, but otherwise it makes very nice coffee and is easy to clean. Happy with this purchase!

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$259.00.

Product is used Weekly
Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great machine but has faults

Whilst this is a neat all in one machine the fault lies in the milk brother. In our case it failed within 12months and required an expensive return to the interstate service agents. The machine still turns out a nice espresso but we have dumped the frother. It's not a cheap machine but doesn't stack up well compared to others on a value for money basis. We plan to replace this with a grinder machine later this year

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$350.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Skye

Skye

Coffee is great!!!

Not had a problem with my machine,
Very realisable and easy to clean
Coffee is a must in the morning at my house and with this machine it makes life so much easier

Tanya.wallis

Tanya.wallisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great machine on my bench top

A great machine that will use a number of different brand pods. Froths great to all different milks. Easy to clean and empty. Would recommend to anybody. Does not take up a lot of room on my bench top

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for A$300.00.

Amy L

Amy LBrisbane

Coffee is in my blood.

I love this machine! never lets me down. its the first thing I grab each morning. user friendly, easy to clean, looks good on the bench. would never go to another brand! and this is more cost effective than buying coffee's in cafes each day! Thank you Nespresso- you help me survive my kids!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Nic

NicBusselton, WA

Has lasted a long time with lots of use

We do love our DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz. Shot sizes are good & it is still going strong after 3 years. Nice & hot, milk frother/warmer is still going. Tried other brand more eco friendly pods, but they didn't taste as good as the Nespresso ones. Sure beats paying $4 each at the coffee shop, - thanks Coffee Machine Makers!

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Luke warm milk, a waste of money, I Like my coffee hot.

We bought this machine to save money with buying coffee from Mc Donald's etc. I am very disappointed as the coffee is not hot enough. You can gulp it down is one go. For people who like warm coffee it could be fine, but I like my coffee hot, so my machine sits here, while my daughter picks up the coffee from McDonald, brings it home, and it is still hotter than the coffee we make in the Delonghi Nespresso machine. I am taking it back to the shop and complaining that I want my money back. Most people would expect it to make hot coffee, not luke warm.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Ashleigh

AshleighGold Coast

Can't live without

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Emmal w

Emmal wEmerald

Cafe tasting coffee in your own home

This machine is life changer and investment into saving money from regularly buying coffees on the work commute. The fast is sensational, very user friendly and extremely simple to clean. Having one on your own bench top satisfies the cravings and needs for a coffee in a very simplistic, cost effective manner

Date PurchasedMar 2015
FiMo

FiMoPerth

Drinking my coffee right now :-)

Yep, I'm drinking my coffee as I write this review! :)

Easy to use, tasty coffee, hot fluffy milk, easy to clean and doesn't take up much counter top space. What more could you ask for really?

It's easy to buy more coffee pods as and when you need them, either online or at Coles/Woolies/IGA.

I even get 2 coffees out of one pod, as they're quite strong

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Tracy

TracyMelbourne

Great little machine

The ease of use with this machine is why we bought it. It’s easy to clean, makes a nice coffee and looks nice on our bench top. The variety of coffee from Nespresso is also very good. I look forward to having my morning coffee using this machine. I’d definitely buy this brand again.

Date PurchasedJan 2016